One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Accounts Receivable and Revenue Operations Manager
UNITED STATES / REMOTE
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
- Chainlink has helped enable $7T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
- Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
- Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
- Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
- Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
- Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
- The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
- You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
- You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
- You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
- You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
- You are welcoming toward a erse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
- You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The Finance team is focused on enabling Chainlink Labs to operate as a financially healthy and responsible business, building for speed and scale while avoiding unnecessary friction. We manage our capital resources carefully, surveying the road ahead to anticipate and prepare for any turn, and ensure the right resources are allocated for maximum returns.
We analyze the business and report on key performance indicators, partner closely with other teams across the company, and ensure that we drive the right business outcomes, proper compliance, and accountability.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable and Revenue Operations Manager to join our dynamic team and take ownership of our accounts receivable and revenue operations functions.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and invoicing, collections, and reporting processes for various monetization programs that are underway as well as new programs to be implemented. You will be collaborating with cross-functional teams across accounting, sales, and treasury functions.
- Oversee the accounts receivable function, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, cash application, and collections processes.
- Report, monitor, analyze and create reporting information to provide collection and invoicing insights across multiple products and monetization programs.
- Develop and implement effective revenue operations strategies, policies, and procedures to support business growth and scalability.
- Partner with Sales, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure accurate and timely revenue forecasting, deal structuring, and contract management.
- Continuously identify areas of improvement in revenue processes, systems, and workflows, implementing enhancements to drive operational efficiency.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in accounts receivable management, revenue operations, finance operations or related roles, preferably in fast-growing technology companies or web3 start-ups.
- Proficiency in using ERPs (Netsuite), CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and revenue management tools.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a commitment to accuracy and quality in financial processes.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and draw actionable insights.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, web3, and decentralized finance (DeFi) concepts is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams and influence stakeholders.
Title: Associate, Finance and Strategy
Location: San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Denver, CO; United States – Remote
About the Team
The Product Finance team is responsible for managing DoorDash’s major cost of revenue items including payment processing, research and development (R&D), insurance, fraud, etc. In order to drive DoorDash’s Gross Margin %, we analyze and plan cost of revenue spends, blueprint cost savings efforts and evaluate investment opportunities that improve the experience for our consumers, merchants and dashers and make a meaningful impact on the company’s bottom line.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing team focused on fraud and insurance costs with a huge amount of impact. This role focuses on forecasting fraud and insurance spend, finding areas we can drive efficiencies, and evaluating investment opportunities in fraud and insurance investments. The right candidate will possess strong analytical and technical skills to influence data-driven business decisions.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will
- Take ownership of detailed financial models to forecast fraud and insurance costs, while working with business partners to further understand drivers of key operational metrics
- Find ways to automate operational aspects of the financial planning & analysis process
- Develop reports to track fraud and insurance budget vs. actuals and provide visibility to business partners around areas that are over or under-performing
- Build the company’s long-term fraud and insurance strategies to reduce costs while mitigating operational risks.
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and strategy team members to understand the efficiency of spend across all insurance and fraud strategy
- Identify and quantify key risks & opportunities in our business
- Operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that is constantly evolving
We’re excited about you because…
- 2+ years of FP&A or accounting at a well-established company
- Proven success managing budgets for major functional areas within an organization
- Advanced Excel & financial modeling skills. Able to build robust financial models used by teams throughout the company, and to size opportunities and build business cases for pursuing new initiatives
- Basic SQL proficiency (or willingness to learn). Able to manipulate large data sets, uncover hidden insights in our data, and meaningfully improve our understanding of our business through this process
- Experience with logistics or consumer business a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are operators We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our consumers, merchants, and dashers.
- We are one team The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate erse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a erse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
California Pay Range:
Colorado Pay Range:
New Jersey Pay Range:
New York Pay Range:
Washington Pay Range:
Sourcing Administrator (Remote)
Location Remote, United States
Primary Job Function Finance
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation’s leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate iniduals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Newtown Square, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
Support the Travel and Expense Operations within Procurement Department including but not limited to:
- Conducting Corporate CMC and P-card transactions on the master Corporate credit cards
- Updating user profiles daily within the Travel and Expense system
- Assisting Manager with corporate travel card issuance, applications, replacement, cancellations
- Supporting end users and Accounts Payable with expense reporting issues
- Authorizing travel for non-profiled travelers and capture transactions
- Initiating monthly AMEX/PNC card payments and perform reclassification activities
- Completing special projects as assigned
- Preparing and analyzing travel reports
- Identification of opportunities for process efficiencies.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years office experience through employment or internship
- Microsoft Office – Excel Proficiency (Vlookups) required
- Accurate data management
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Self-starter, results driven
- Experience with Accounts Payable preferred
- Experience with Concur or other T&E software a plus
- Knowledge of travel and expense a plus.
Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Remote – US
What’s so interesting about this role?Grindr connects LGBTQ people with one another and the world. We are the world’s largest social network focused on the LGBTQ community, enabling our users to find and engage with each other and generally express themselves. We are devoted to providing a platform for social interactions for the community and to cultivating a safe and accepting environment where all are welcome and feel a sense of belonging.Grindr is looking for a driven, organized, and experienced Senior Accountant. who is inspired by a fast-paced environment to help build a strong Controllership function and drive process improvements after our recent IPO. This role is designed for an inidual who shows great attention to detail, has solid knowledge of GAAP, and has a strong sense of ownership. We are looking for a team member who is excited to work with cross-functional partners and add value to the organization, to help us scale for the future.What’s the job?
- Understand business processes to prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations, and maintain all relevant supporting schedules in audit-ready fashion.
- Develop processes and workflows to create and improve existing processes and support growth
- Continue to improve the month end close checklist.
- Prepare flux analyses for assigned areas of the financial statements.
- Liaise with the external auditors, supporting the quarterly reviews and year-end financial statement audit.
- Express professional skepticism to provide business insights and respond to inquiries from senior management.
- Identify and implement ways to shorten the month-end close process by finding efficiencies.
- Identify control gaps and implement controls to create a SOX compliant control environment
- Provide inputs for financial statement footnotes and disclosures
- Assist in technical accounting research.
- Other areas, as assigned
What we’ll love about you
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years+ of public accounting experience
- CPA required
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Understanding of financial controls
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Strong sense of ownership
- Detail oriented
We’ll really swoon if you have
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, experience in Oracle Fusion and other Oracle product is a plus
- Resilience, the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing deliverables to hit deadlines
- Technology, Media, or Entertainment industry experience
What you’ll love about us
- Mission and Impact: Grindr is the world-leading LGBTQ social networking service. Your role will impact the lives of millions of LGBTQ people around the world
- Remote First: We have satellite offices in LA, NYC, and Chicago, and are remote first across the US and Canada. More than 30% of our employees work outside of cities where we have satellite offices
- Family Insurance: Insurance premium coverage for health, dental, and vision for you and partial coverage for your dependents
- Retirement Savings: Generous 401K plan with 6% match and immediate vest in the US
- Queer-Inclusive Benefits: Industry-leading gender-affirming offerings with up to 90% cost coverage, access to Included Health, monthly stipends for HRT, and more
- Additional Benefits: Flexible vacation policy, monthly stipends for cell phone, internet, wellness, and food, one-time home-office setup stipend, and company-sponsored event
Our mission is to connect queer people with one another and the world. Since launching in 2009, Grindr has grown into the world’s largest social networking app for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. We have millions of daily users who use our location-based technology in almost every country in every corner of the planet.
As a newly public company, we proudly represent a modern LGBTQ lifestyle that’s expanding into new platforms. From social issues to original content, we’re continuing to blaze innovative paths with a meaningful impact for our community. At the heart of our work in this new chapter is a shared set of core values including user obsession, openness and exploration, a bias for action, and strong support of the LGBTQ community. We’re looking to build a team of talented, passionate, and open-minded people who believe in our mission, align with our values, and who are excited to work on a product obsessed with building meaningful connections for its user base.
Grindr is an equal opportunity employer.
Grindr is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, location, and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
Base Pay Range
Category Corporate Functions & Risk
Job Type Full time
- Marshall, MN, United States
- Remote, CT, United States
- Remote, United States
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
Provides pricing analyses related to transactional and program pricing. Prepares custom pricing analyses, calculates impact of pricing changes and provides a variety of pricing support for internal partners. Develops and maintains pricing spreadsheets and statistical models for financial analysis. Prepares a variety of management presentations. Researches and resolves problems and errors related to rates and pricing in data from financial reporting systems. Provides current and forecasted rate and cost of funds data. May provide assistance in the development of pricing applications. May prepare interest rate pricing and forecasting information for use in finance, asset and liability management. Pricing, financial and statistical data developed is used by management in policy setting and decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of related experience
- Working knowledge of financial analysis techniques and general accounting procedures
- Well-developed mathematical and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge in financial analysis, forecasting, and planning
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Strong technical skills related to data mining and visualization tools
- Master’s degree preferred
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That’s why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a erse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $88,655.00 – $104,300.00 – $114,730.00
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Title: Accounts Payable Senior Analyst
Location: Remote, USA
Marqeta is on a mission to change the way money moves. Our open API card issuing platform provides unprecedented flexibility and control for industry-leading companies such as Square, Coinbase, J.P.Morgan, and Uber, to issue cards, authorize transactions, and manage payment operations in real time. Founded in 2010, Marqeta IPO’d in 2021 and has grown into a team of over 900 Marqetans in the US, UK, and Canada.
As an Accounts Payable Manager, your responsibilities will include managing vendor onboarding, purchase order matching, invoice processing, and payments. You’ll collaborate with global team leaders, establish policies and procedures, and ensure the implementation of compliance controls. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for generating reports, overseeing month-end closing, providing audit support, and managing unclaimed property. Coaching team members and prioritizing automation and process improvement will be crucial aspects of your role.
We work Flexible First. This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States or from our Oakland Office. We’d love for you to join us!
What You’ll Do
- Manage the company Accounts Payable function, including vendor onboarding/maintenance, match purchase orders, obtaining approvals, invoice processing, payments, ensuring all entities are processed correctly, T&E reimbursement, and reconciliation of appropriate accounts.
- Manage the payment schedule to meet internal and external needs and handle month-end closing activities.
- Partner with global team leaders, including business partners, technical team, Treasury, Tax, and Procurement
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that meet our company’s needs while creating and enforcing SOX compliance controls to maintain our standards.
- Create and examine reports related to AP; build a dashboard that tracks metrics and evaluates the performance of the internal team and departmental procedures.
- Identify process improvements with implementation management, continuously focusing on automation and process improvement.
- Manage all state and federal reporting requirements, including 1099, 1042, and monthly state compliance reporting.
- Oversee unclaimed property process and ensure state compliance.
What We’re Looking For
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of overall experience in Accounts Payable with a Bachelor’s degree; 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a Ph.D. without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ leading AP function experience required
- Accounting, Finance, or related degree required
- Experience with ERP or other accounting systems
- Hands-on experience in development controls and business processes
- Proficiency with excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with identifying and implementing process improvement
Compensation and Benefits
- Flexible time off take what you need
- Retirement savings program with company contribution
- Equity in a publicly-traded company and an Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Health insurance premiums paid 100% + coverage for dependents and pets
- Family-forming benefits, fertility support, and up to 20 weeks of Parental Leave
- Free therapy sessions, financial coaching, and legal advice
- Monthly stipend to support our remote work model (#LI-Remote)
- We do not currently support any new sponsorship opportunities or sponsorship transfers for this role
Assistant Accounting Manager
Remote – United States
Location: New, York, New York
Reports to: Accounting Manager
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private contentincluding company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research.
Our platform is trusted by over 2,000 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 600 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
The AlphaSense Finance team is responsible for efficiently driving the creation of enterprise value by enabling strategic, financial, and operational decision making across the business.
We exist to help the company make intelligent, data-driven decisions through financial analysis; scenario modeling; forecasting; creating, tracking, interpreting and disseminating key performance indicators; and by serving as a critical thought partner to senior leadership.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Accounting Manager in our New York City HQ, the position will be responsible for a variety of accounting activities and working alongside other accounting team members. You will work as part of a growing team at a well-funded growth-stage tech company and there will be significant opportunities for rapid career advancement.
Who You Are:
- Have 4+ years of total experience with a mix of public accounting and industry experience preferred; SaaS experience a plus
- CPA certified
- Strong sense of ownership (own the end-to-end process)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with excellent time and self-management skills & ability to prioritize
- High attention to detail, critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a good business judgment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Experience in using accounting software (Sage Intacct a plus, but not required)
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in managing the month-end close process to ensure timely and accurate monthly reconciliation of accounts for the various entities under the AlphaSense umbrella.
- Assist in various accounting functions such as accounts payable analysis, payroll reconciliation, expense report processing, and other ad-hoc general accounting-related tasks.
- Prepare and review journal entries in conformity with established procedures.
- Prepare and review analysis of various balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Identify critical issues that must be raised to a higher level for decision making.
- Liaise closely with internal departments to ensure all monthly transactions are properly booked.
- Assess the effectiveness of controls and understand internal control design concepts sufficient in their area and to design new processes and controls for emerging and growing business activities.
- Identify and implement process improvements and automation opportunities to drive positive change across the organization.
- Lead delivery of accounting tasks and projects
- Assist with Audit request (Quarterly/Annual US Audit, Non-US Stat Audits).
- Responsibilities to change as company grows.
Base Compensation Range*: $125,000 – $140,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Title: Senior Accountant
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
As a Senior GL Accountant at GitLab, you’ll support the external audit processes, working directly with the external auditors and internal team members from Technical Accounting and Accounting Operations to drive results.
What you’ll do in this role
- Ensure execution of monthly, quarterly, and year-end close under the company’s timeline.
- Responsible for month-end close procedures including preparation of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations for prepaids, accruals, software implementation costs, etc.
- Provide support for various ad hoc projects as needed.
- Work closely with multiple levels of organization and cross-functional teams, including but not limited to FP&A, Sales Ops, People Ops, Legal, Benefits team, etc.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 key controls in the financial areas of responsibility, as applicable.
- Assist with monitoring the need for business process improvements and assist with the design processes, procedures, and reporting enhancements to improve financial and operational processes.
- Support the design and implementation of new policies and procedures related to audit requirements and business activities.
- Assist with preparation of reports and presentations for CFO, Controller, Board of Directors and Audit Committee meetings.
- Work with and support the accounting team in day-to-day activities, special projects, and workflow process improvements.
- Support overall department goals and objectives.
We’re looking for
- 3-5 years US GAAP public company experience is required.
- Software company experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP principles.
- Experience with Netsuite or other big ERP system preferred but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and/or Google Docs and Sheets.
- Experience working with international subsidiaries.
- Flexible to meet changing priorities and the ability to prioritize workload to achieve on time accurate results.
- Detail-oriented, self-directed and able to effectively complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently for residents of listed locations only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary.
Colorado/Washington pay range
California/New York/New Jersey pay range
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Coordinator
- Fully Remote
- Full time
Join Our Community of Food People!
The Procure to Pay department is seeking a Coordinator to work in the Supplier Income & Billing Team to partner with Corporate Category Management, Divisions, & Vendors to establish allowances & research disputes within the US Foods systems and operations. The job functions will include, but are not limited to, the review and setup of purchase allowance agreements/programs and researching/resolving vendor disputes based off these programs.
This position is remote/virtual which means the work can be completed from anywhere in the United States except Hawaii or United States Territories.
The weekly working hours are in Arizona time which will vary from PST and MTN time depending on the time of the year. Monday through Friday (6am 2:30pm). The hourly pay is $18.70 with occasional overtime.
- Collect and review documentation from Corporate or the ision which allows the accurate setup of agreements/programs resulting in accurate vendor billings
- Collects and reviews documentation from Corporate or the isions for one off billings
- Research program pricing to determine accurate invoicing to the vendor
- Maintain and update existing agreements/programs due to additional product exclusions, new items, price/product changes, billing cycles, etc.
- Act as a liaison between the ision and internal departments as needed
- Act as subject matter experts on process inquiries and procedure validation
- Assist in one-off projects.
- Assist with developing and maintaining standard operating procedures for training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Associates/Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Some post-high school nationally accredited coursework strongly preferred
- Intermediate or greater skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Experienced MS Excel (VLOOKUP’s, PivotTables, etc.) is preferred
- Experience with contract analysis is preferred
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to learn and process knowledge quickly while paying close attention to detail.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a telecommuting environment with acceptable internet connection and dedicated home office space
The following information is provided in accordance with certain state and local laws. Compensation depends on experience, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. In Colorado, the expected compensation for this role is between $20.00 and $22.00 per hour. In New York City, the expected compensation for this role is between $20.00 to $22.00 per hour. In California and Washington, the expected compensation for this role is between $20.00 to $22.00 per hour.
Other benefits for this role include health insurance, pre-tax spending accounts, retirement benefits, paid time off, short-term and long-term disability, employee stock purchase plan, and life insurance. To review available benefits, please click here: https://www.usfoods.com/careers/benefits.html.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Job Locations US-Remote
The Payment Coordinator is responsible for the first steps in the billing process for the electronic or paper lock boxes. Daily assignments are provided by the supervisor and the payment clerk must develop a plan to complete work lists by end of each day. Payment Coordinator must comply with applicable laws regarding billing standards and be able to operate in a team-oriented environment that strives to provide superior service to anesthesia providers throughout the country.
Essential Functions and Tasks:
- Download bank statement to a secured drive
- Download EOBs from payer’s website
- Sort lockboxes/office deposits from client by date of service
- Log deposit amounts daily for each client’s lock box on spreadsheet
- Review outstanding issues daily
- Sort mail for remote check scanner and bank deposits
- Create payment batches in MedSuite
- Prepare and work correspondence daily per client specification
- Retrieve correspondence and sort by client
- Disperse paper correspondence to appropriate managers
- Corrects address on return mail
- Notates patient accounts properly
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one (1) year in data entry field preferred
- At least one (1) year in medical billing preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Intermediate level knowledge of medical billing rules, such as coordination of benefits, modifiers, Medicare, and Medicaid and understanding of EOBs
- Become proficient in use of billing software within 4 weeks and maintain proficiency
- Ability to read, understand, and apply state/federal laws, regulations, and policies
- Ability to communicate with erse personalities in a tactful, mature, and professional manner
- Ability to remain flexible and work within a collaborative and fast paced environment
- Basic use of computer, telephone, internet, copier, fax, and scanner
- Basic touch 10 key skills
- Basic Math skills
- Understand and comply with company policies and procedures
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel (pivot tables), and database software skills
- Base Compensation for this position: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Base Compensation will be based on various factors unique to each candidate including geographic location, skill set, experience, qualifications, and other job-related reasons.
- This position is also eligible for discretionary performance bonuses in accordance with company policies.
Senior Financial Analyst
at hims & hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
About the Role:
Hims & Hers is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to join our finance organization. This role will be reporting to the Sr. Marketing Finance Manager and is remote-based. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will own and be responsible for category P&L management, financial planning, strategic finance, systems, decision support, and analysis for category-level revenue, marketing, and unit economics.
- Deliver analyses that determine marketing spending, and capital allocation decisions, and ultimately drive future growth
- Develop models to analyze and monitor acquisition unit economics across multiple categories and marketing channels
- Construct frameworks to evaluate marketing investment ROIs and identify opportunities for optimization
- Partner with cross-functional teams to set, manage, and optimize pricing across business lines
- Build, maintain, and fully own the revenue and contribution margin forecasts for multiple business lines
- Own LTV models and be the subject matter expert of the unit economics of your responsible business lines. Guide leadership’s understanding and decision-making for the business
- Create models and reporting that distill complex information into actionable business insights
- Define KPIs and build and automate reporting around them
- Assist with developing P&Ls for new products and determining their financial feasibility
- Act as a trusted advisor to business leaders on cross-functional teams. You will develop and present your business leaders with the most current information, analysis, and insights to help them understand their short and long-term financial position
- Perform ad-hoc projects, financial analyses, and presentations for executive management and the Board of Directors
- Participate in the preparation and review of annual, quarterly, and monthly budgets
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in strategic finance, investment banking, and/or consulting
- Experience in technology/consumer banking group or at a high growth start-up/company preferred but not required
- Experience with online subscription businesses, acquisition marketing metrics and lifetime value concepts is a plus
- Experience in Excel and love the challenge of bringing structure to complex unstructured problems
- Strategic thinker who is intellectually curious
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- An inclusive culture where we are always looking for improvement and cherish your input
- Great compensation package, including equity
- Unlimited PTO (10 holidays off), Mental Health days (1 day off per quarter)
- Generous Parental Leave
- High-coverage medical, dental & vision
- Mental health & wellness benefits
- Offsite team retreats
- Access to Amazon HIMS Store to order any additional equipment to ensure you have the gear you need
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products, and at the Apple Store
- $75 monthly connectivity stipend (phone/internet)
- 401k Match
We are focused on building a erse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
An estimate of the current salary range is
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified iniduals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at:
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- US – Remote
- Full time
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will facilitate contract implementation and revenue pull-through activities, both proactive and reactive, with internal and external parties. This position will ensure the public and private payer reimbursement. The role is also fundamental in reviewing that billing and payment processes are efficient, timely, and in compliance with corporate goals, contracts and/or regulations. This position will facilitate and manage contract implementation for operations and partner with Market Access to develop and maintain agreements that provide medical providers and patients with access to our assays while aligning with Exact Sciences goals and objectives.
include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop communication for contracts, amendments, and notifications for the internal Revenue Cycle Team (RCT) customers and collaborate with the Field Managed Care team in negotiations with payers for operational optimization.
- Play a role in the development and maintenance of a contract database and contract management system, working with the credentialing and legal teams.
- Collaborate with finance and analytics to identify, analyze, and determine next steps to address negative revenue pull-through scenarios specific to payers and across payer segments, including Medicare Advantage, Blues, Medicaid, etc.
- Collaborate with RCT Managers and specialists to develop and leverage relationships with billing operations staff and payers when resolving claim adjudication issues, both contractual and non-contractual.
- Support execution of pull-through plans to meet quarterly/annual revenue recovery goals.
- Identify broad revenue opportunities that span a particular customer segment; including utilizing Content Management Systems (CMS) for noncontracted Managed Medicare non-payments and the Employer Coalition initiative.
- Consistently identify opportunities to recover revenue.
- Collaborate with the Market Access team to identify and prioritize plan(s) utilizing key payers for targeted efforts to impact coverage policy decisions.
- Facilitate conversations with appropriate Exact personnel early in the contracting process to provide an overview of the account to avoid delay in implementation down the road.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to drive to results with a high emphasis on quality.
- Ability to present recommendations supported by analytical evaluations.
- Ability to track and maintain records.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, across internal and external personnel.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively as a team member.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the System and Analytic team’s policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- Ability to work on a computer and phone simultaneously.
- Ability to use a telephone through a headset.
- You will be required to successfully complete all Epic Certification requirements with a score of 80% or higher. Exact Sciences will make reasonable accommodation available, if necessary, to assist an employee with a disability to satisfy this requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or field related to job duties; or High School Degree/General Education Diploma and 4 years of relevant experience as outlined in the essential duties in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of experience in billing/reimbursement, coverage, claims, and appeals.
- Demonstrated understanding of public and private Managed Care payers and reimbursement process.
- Demonstrated understanding of market-related issues, contract basics, product coverage, and pull through rationale.
- Proficient with Excel and Epic; demonstrated ability to maintain competency levels.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with government Managed Care payers.
- Knowledge of billing and coding.
- Knowledge of Tableau.
$59,000.00 – $95,000.00
The annual base salary shown is a national range for this position on a full-time basis and may differ by hiring location. In addition, this position is bonus eligible, and is eligible to receive company stock upon hire as well as annually. Benefits offered include a retirement savings plan, paid vacation, holiday and personal days, paid caregiver/parental leave, and health benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage in accordance with the terms, conditions, and eligibility requirements of the applicable plans.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Exact Sciences, or if you may require a reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Title: Accounts Payable Specialist II
Location: United States
Accounting & Finance
US – Remote
The primary role of the Accounts Payable Support Specialist II is to perform administrative tasks to help facilitate daily invoice resolution for vendor payments. This role supports the workstream and its impact on the SAP payment cycle.
The Accounts Payable Support Specialist II will be responsible for the collection, compilation, and distribution of documents required for the successful and timely administration of invoice error resolution to ensure timely payment. The role will partner with GSS dedicated support, plus plant buyers & requisitioners to resolve invoice errors for assigned plants. The role will monitor GRIR SAP accounts, work with vendors and R2R Accounting members to clear discrepancies. While this is not a Shared Services position, the role provides a shared service to a group of assigned plants for the procure-to-pay work stream.
- Review the blocked invoice report and communicate with requisitioners & receiving on blocked status. Monitor progress and provide guidance as needed to clear invoices from the blocked list for assigned plants.
- Assist AP processors by providing missing information for all types of transactions in the workflow queue such as; remit address errors, fill out credit forms, missing purchase order numbers, and line item questions for quantity or price. As needed the specialist will be expected to communicate with the plant requisitioners to gain clarification to help resolve errors. The specialist will work with dedicated GSS support on advanced issues and remit address errors for non-paper purchase orders.
- Assist AP processors by providing missing information for all types of transactions in the paper error resolution queue such as; remit address errors, fill out credit forms, missing purchase order numbers, and line item questions for quantity or price. As needed the specialist will be expected to communicate with the plant paper buyer to gain clarification to help resolve issues. The specialist will work with the paper buyers to correct remit to address errors for paper purchase orders & GSS paper support on advanced issues.
- Monitor GRIR SAP GL 200150 for outstanding variance and aged items for PSI and Foundation locations. The role will clear common small variances using SAP transaction MR11. Aged items or large variances will need to be researched with the plant personnel and obtain vendor statements to determine proper steps. It will be expected any material items will be collected and communicated with the dedicated R2R support during the period cleared for PSI locations.
- Play a key role in identifying repetitive problems within the procure-to-pay work stream and participate in ongoing improvement initiatives. The role may need to assist other locations outside of plants assigned during turnover or seasonal upticks related to healthcare, election, census, ballots, etc.
- Use of multiple systems/applications at once
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and communicating clearly
- Math skills including percentages, averages, and multiplication/ision with a calculator
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in using an accounts payable system, preferable SAP.
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Excel
The national pay range for this role is $32100 – $56300 / year. The pay range may be slightly lower or higher based on the geographic location of the hired employee. The actual pay offered may vary based upon, but not limited to: education, skills, experience, proficiency, performance, shift and location. In addition to base salary, depending on the role, the total compensation package may also include participation in a bonus, commission or incentive program. RRD offers benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, 401(k) with match, life insurance and other voluntary supplemental insurance coverages, plus tuition assistance, maternity leave, adoption assistance, and employer/partner discounts.
Billing – Appeal Specialist
Remote – US
Invitae (NYSE: NVTA) is a leading medical genetics company trusted by millions of patients and their providers to deliver timely genetic information using digital technology. We aim to provide accurate and actionable answers to strengthen medical decision-making for iniduals and their families.
Invitae’s genetics experts apply a rigorous approach to data and research, serving as the foundation of their mission to bring comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people.
The Billing team is responsible for maximizing revenue for the company while interacting with health insurers to secure coverage and reimbursement for our patients. The Appeals Specialist is expected to understand all aspects of the insurance appeal process and can identify insurance trends and provide impactful feedback.
What you’ll do:
- Perform trend analysis of payer rejections and denials
- Produce high volume of successful appeals to insurance carriers to obtain payment
- Collaborate with multiple teams and to develop best practices to ensure we are providing the best service
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in preferred industry of laboratory, healthcare, biotech and/o life sciences
- 1+ years of healthcare billing experience (or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of healthcare revenue cycle, ICD-10, account receivable and insurance appeals process
- Exceptional communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- High energy, flexible, self starter, who a great teammate and is ready to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Problem solver in a dynamic, fast paced, team based and rapidly changing environment
This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. This position is eligible for benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, flexible paid time off, Spring Health, Carrot Fertility, participation in a 401k with company match, ESPP, and many other additional voluntary benefits. Invitae also offers generous paid leave programs so you can spend time with your new child, recover from your own illness or care for a sick family member.
USA National Pay Range $23.41$29.23 USD
Associate Accounting Manager (REMOTE)
Manages complex Accounting/Financial/technical projects. Manages the activities of a unit/team or project.
- Reviews, evaluates, analyzes and advises on complex Acct./Financial/Technical information.
- Plans, implements and manages large-scale projects.
- Assures alignment with department and or corporate goals.
- Leverages the impact of the Insurance Industry operations and issues on one’s work.
- Manages workflow of unit.
- Motivates others.
- This job does have supervisory duties
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of related experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and terminology used in the science of accounting.
- Inidual is highly capable of independent work and management guidance is not normally required.
- Advanced technical knowledge in one or more specific areas of expertise.
- Considered an expert by peers, often used as a technical resource.
National General prides itself on offering our employees a robust Total Rewards package which includes base salary. The base range offered for the role is: $82,000 – $115,000 and may vary based on internal equity, and job-related skills, knowledge and experience; among other factors.
Other financial components may be added as part of the competitive compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
Credit Production Coordinator
United States, Remote
Credit – Credit Operations
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders? Then BHG Financial is the place for you.
We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with various loan solutions, credit cards, point of sale financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading financial solutions providers.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated professional who is passionate about working with a team to assist with projects. You excel at organization and documentation and have experience with Microsoft Office. You are a strong multi-tasker and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can work to assist team members in reaching company goals. You’re comfortable with change and an ever-transitioning environment.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Credit Managers and Production team members to ensure objectives and initiatives are assigned and tracked to completion
- Assist with pipeline management and accurate reporting
- Monitor activity, processes and productivity of the credit team
- Assist with performance management
What You’ll Need
- Associate’s degree (preferred)
- 2+ year professional experience
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) experience necessary
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and an eagerness to win
- Ability to multitask with time sensitive tasks and projects
- Thrive on energy, passion and the desire to work within a very fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday 10am-7pm EST & 1-2 hours on Sunday evenings
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player, and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We havea healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top down, our leaders are actively involved in strategic oversight, running the business, and in the well-being and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new personal and professional development opportunities.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
- 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
- Competitive PTO and vacation policies
- Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
- Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Quarterly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
- Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal-opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Title: Expert AI Data Trainer (Accounting and Tax)
Location: Worldwide – Remote
Join one of our innovative and rapidly expanding partner client’s dedicated to training artificial intelligence (AI) models. Our Partner client is offering remote opportunities to work on exciting projects aimed at enhancing the capabilities of AI models. As a key contributor, you will play an instrumental role in shaping the future of AI-driven solutions. We value your expertise and provide competitive compensation and flexible working arrangements.
- Collaborate on erse writing projects to train generative AI models.
- Engage in tasks such as ranking AI-generated responses, creating captivating responses based on given topics, and assessing factual accuracy of AI-generated text.
- Contribute your mastery of Accounting & Tax to enhance the AI models’ knowledge and output proficiency.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Accounting and Tax, showcasing a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter.
- Very high proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Strong command over written communication, ensuring clarity, accuracy, and coherence.
- Adept at critical analysis and evaluation of written content.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Writing experience in roles such as copywriter, journalist, technical writer, or editor.
- Familiarity with AI technologies and their application in the field of writing.
Earnings & Logistics:
- Compensation: $23.50 per hour / DoE
- Location: Remote
- Duration: Project-based, with flexible working hours (available between 15-40hrs/week depending on your preference).
This is a pioneering opportunity to train AI models and shape the future of the space.
*This role is not with Invisible Technologies. All work will be conducted with our client, a leading AI organisation.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Integrate is the leader in Precision Demand Marketing, an emerging category to help B2B marketers develop and deliver an omnichannel demand strategy, convert leads to revenue and drive marketing ROI.
Over the past decade, Integrate has evolved from solving complex challenges across each demand generation channel to powering account-based, buyer-driven omnichannel experiences. Integrate’s Demand Acceleration Platform helps marketers orchestrate connected buying experiences that drive qualified conversations at scale, simplify ABM management, and accelerate revenue generation.
We have been recognized as a “Best Places to Work” every year since 2014 and have offices in Phoenix, AZ, Hopkinton, MA, Birmingham, AL, London, UK, and now in Chennai, India! However, we are a remote-first type company where you will find Integrators across the globe!
To connect everything – data, channels, tech, and team members – to create intelligent buyer and account journeys, and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate is an organization of integrity, talent, passion, and vision. Our track record of growth, customer success, and an executive commitment to leading in product discovery, innovation, and user experience, has us positioned for revolutionary innovation in enterprise software.
Integrate’s Annual Growth Snapshot:
- Founded: 2010
- Funding: $100m+ raised from leading MarTech investors, along with a partnership/acquisition by Audax Private Equity in December 2021
- Customers: Enterprise and high-growth companies, including Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, Dell, Adobe, Akamai, VMware, RedHat, Pluralsight, Splunk, etc.
- Global offices: Phoenix, Boston, Birmingham, London,Denver, and Chennai India
- Employees: ~380
- Revenue Growth: 40% YoY
- DAP Ecosystem: 1000’s of event and trade shows; marketplace of 150+ publishers; 1000’s publications; 700M social subscribers; 2M+ web and mobile insights. This ecosystem includes a growing group of partners, including companies such as Bombora, Digital Pi, JustGlobal, LinkedIn, ON24, and Inverta.
- Responsible for daily management of cash disbursements including managing accounts payable inbox, processing invoices, downloading invoices from vendor portals as needed, researching bank activity daily to record activity in the ledger.
- Responsible for administering time and expense platform to ensure timing responses to requests for purchase cards as well as timely reimbursements. This will require becoming the internal subject matter expert on the platform. (Training will be provided on the platform which, combined with prior experience with time and expense reporting, will facilitate the desired level of expertise.)
- Key responsibility for expense classification, requiring an understanding of financial statements, cost of sales vs operating costs, accrual based accounting, and alignment with departmental budgets.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Investigate and resolve vendor inquiries.
- Interact with the internal teams regarding contract issues, requests, T&E reimbursements, etc.
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable Manager to streamline and evolve processes to scale with the company.
- Responsible for assigned areas of the general ledger month-end close.
- Prepare monthly account analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Ad hoc reporting and special projects, as requested.
- 3 years of previous experience accounts payable experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or field related work experience, including accounts payable, accruals, prepaids and fixed assets.
- Proficiency with 2-3 accounting platforms (Intaact, Netsuite, or similar)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to research and reconcile high volume accounts.
- Experience with international operations and foreign currencies highly desired.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Ability to act and operate independently to accomplish assigned tasks with minimal directionbut also to collaborate with manager to ensure alignment on prioritization and communication.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, growth oriented environment requiring flexibility and ongoing process evolution.
The salary range is $60,000- $65,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Integrate offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package and incentive and recognition programs.
Billing and Collections Specialist
Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
The Accounting Department is looking for a Billings and Collections Specialist to help our organization grow! Your main goal will be to help guarantee the company’s cash revenues. As a Billing and Collections Specialist, you will undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks, including setting up and invoicing clients, communicating and problem-solving to manage open balances, and processing incoming payments.
- Create and distribute invoices to customers in accordance with contract terms
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies; manage cash applications and check the validity of debit accounts
- Process credit memos and invoice adjustments
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or customer details
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Provide solutions to client invoicing or collections issues
- Identify delinquent accounts, manage the dunning process and initiate outreach efforts to encourage timely collection
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Complete vendor setup forms and vendor portal/PO process set up
- Work with the Sales and Success teams in an effort to collect past due receivables
- Engage in sometimes difficult conversations while maintaining an always-professional and customer-first attitude
- Develop and maintain process/training documentation for improving billing procedures
- Participate in monthly Accounting Close activities as needed (AR reconciliations, Bad Debt Reserves)
- Assist with general operational projects and issues as needed
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 1-2 years of experience as a Billing Specialist or similar role
- Proven written and interpersonal skills that come with a customer-facing role. Takes an active interest in increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Passion for numbers and financial data
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Detail oriented with high standards to accuracy
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic team player
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in the SaaS Industry
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Maxio/SaaSOptics, and Salesforce
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility
Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Remote – US
What’s so interesting about this role?
We are looking for a driven, organized and experienced Accounting Manager who is inspired by a fast-paced environment and building a strong Accounting function. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for leading and improving the financial statement close process, which includes revenue, capitalized software (ASC 350), leases (ASC 842), CECL analysis, accrued expenses, and cash, as well as help establish standardized management reporting and variance analyses. Additionally, this person will drive process improvements, and support Grindr’s growth and evolution after our recent IPO. An ideal candidate has a strong understanding of US GAAP, and a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
What’s the job?
- Drive month-end close process and financial statement review, including preparation of variance analyses and account reconciliations
- Ownership over the capitalized software process, including liaising with the Engineering team to ensure proper GAAP treatment
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy over lease accounting, including accounting for subleases and tracking deposits
- Develop and document processes and workflows in order to improve existing processes to support growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure complete and accurate accounting
- Identify and design any financial controls needed; ensure internal controls operate effectively
- Perform technical accounting research to resolve questions, as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can work in partnership with people outside of the accounting function.
- Liaise with the external auditors during quarterly reviews and the year-end audit
- Provide disclosure support needed for SEC filings
- Complete ad hoc projects
What we’ll love about you
- 5-9 years accounting experience, with a mix of public and private experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Detailed oriented, resourceful, comfortable with ambiguity, and willing to roll up your sleeves in a hands on capacity as a team player
- Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, and integrity
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, organizational, and time management skills
- Proactive and a self-starter
We’ll really swoon if you have
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, experience in Oracle Fusion or other Oracle products is a plus
- Technology, media, or entertainment industry experience
- Executed controls at a Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliant company
- Worked at a publicly traded company
What you’ll love about us
- Mission and Impact: Grindr is the world-leading LGTBQ social networking service. Your role will impact the lives of millions of LGTBQ people around the world
- Remote First: We have satellite offices in LA, NYC, San Francisco, and Chicago, and are remote first across the US and Canada. More than 30% of our employees work outside of cities where we have satellite offices
- Family Insurance: Insurance premium coverage for health, dental, and vision for you and partial coverage for your dependents
- Retirement Savings: Generous 401K plan with 6% match and immediate vest in the US
- Compensation: Industry-competitive compensation and equity
- Queer-Inclusive Benefits: Access to Included Health, monthly stipends for HRT, and up to 90% cost coverage for gender-affirming care
- Additional Benefits: Flexible vacation policy, monthly stipends for cell phone, internet, wellness, and food, one-time home-office setup stipend, and company-sponsored events
Since launching in 2009, Grindr has grown into the world’s largest social networking app for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. We have millions of daily users who use our location-based technology in almost every country in every corner of the planet.
Today, Grindr proudly represents a modern LGBTQ lifestyle that expands into new platforms. From social issues to original content, we continue to blaze innovative paths with a meaningful impact for our community. At Grindr, we create a safe space where you can discover, navigate, and get zero feet away from the queer world around you.
As of June 2020, Grindr has new owners with a track record of multiple successful Bay Area start-ups. The new leadership is demonstrating a renewed commitment to creating an experience for users that is safe, fun, and productive, as well as a positive & uplifting company culture in which everyone can be their best selves. At the heart of Grindr’s mission in this new chapter is a shared set of core values including transparency, accountability, experimentation (failing fast), and strong allegiance to the LGBTQ community.
Grindr is an equal opportunity employer
Title: Revenue Operations Manager
Location: Anywhere in the U.S. (Remote)
Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting and the job description below feels like a fit we really should start talking.
BetterUp is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to partner with our go-to-market leadership and field teams. Reporting into the Director of Revenue Strategy & Operations, you will collaborate with our Sales and Account Management leaders to drive their teams’ performance through forecasting, reporting, analytics, and strategic planning. BetterUp is a fast growing start up we are looking for a data-driven, action-oriented analyst who is excited to scale a world-class sales operation function.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, automate and own weekly sales KPI and forecast reporting
- Produce quarterly QBR data packages, charts, and sales performance metrics for go-to-market leadership and BetterUp’s board of directors
- Collaborate with Sales & Account Management leaders to define sales strategy – including capacity modeling, territory planning & carving, and compensation design & execution
- Work cross-functionally with GTM, Finance, Engineering teams to define metrics and data fields in Salesforce.com and ensure their availability in BI tools (Looker)
- Answer leadership and field questions and provide guidance around key performance metrics, sales compensation, business planning and other areas as needed
- Support Director of Revenue Strategy & Operations with ad hoc financial analysis and projects as needed
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 2-4+ years experience in a sales operations or finance role, ideally at a medium- to large-sized enterprise SaaS business
- Superior communications skills and the ability to lead cross-functional projects with senior Sales, Marketing, and Finance leaders
- Strong experience with and comfort analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to derive specific, focused insights; experience using BI tools (Looker) and CRMs (Salesforce), strongly preferred
- Strong project management & execution skills, includes attention to detail and commitment to consistently meeting timelines and operating from a sense of urgency.
- Scrappiness: Someone who gets excited about rolling up their sleeves and doing whatever it takes to deliver, in a way that you impress yourself. You do not hesitate to get involved, from the high-level, strategic work to the tactical (sometimes thankless) work.
- No ego teammate: We thrive in an environment of healthy and respectful collaboration that is fundamentally driven by the desire to succeed as a team. A general desire to contribute, without attachment to any one outcome other than the success of our clients and BetterUp.
- Strong interest in organizational behavior, positive psychology, coaching, or behavioral sciences – we geek out over this stuff, daily!
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building erse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At BetterUp, we compensate our employees fairly for their work. Base salary is determined by job-related experience, education/training, residence location, as well as market indicators. The range below is representative of base salary only and does not include equity, sales bonus plans (when applicable) and benefits. This range may be modified in the future.
The base salary range for this role is $75,550 $125,150.
If you live in New York, the base salary range for this role is:
$86,300 $125,150 : New York City
$80,500 $116,750 : Nassau, Newburgh
$75,550 $109,550 : Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse
United States (U.S.)
ID.me simplifies how people securely prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated digital migration for many critical services. Those services require a trusted identity to safeguard against fraud and help ensure people are who they claim to be. With ID.me, login and identity credentials move with people, which can reduce the time and frustration of having to verify at multiple sites and set up multiple passwords.
ID.me is a credential service provider compliant with federal standards for digital identity verification.
In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s No Identity Left Behind initiative strives to expand access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to verification online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me is seeking a results-driven Senior Financial Analyst / Manager to join our fast-paced growing Finance team. Reporting into the Senior Director, FP&A the Senior Financial Analyst / Manager will perform financial and operational analysis, develop management reporting, and play an important role in managing the company’s budgeting and forecasting processes. In addition to these responsibilities, the role will be as an embedded resource to support critical financial decision making across various functions within the organization. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, great attention to detail, and will enjoy rolling up their sleeves and being part of an innovative culture where they can make something better everyday.
- Creating accurate and timely financial data for internal and external purposes
- Annual planning tied operational budgets across functions
- Consolidated reporting for BoD and investors
- Quarterly views of performance against plan
- Monthly views of revenue and volume performance against plan
- Forecasting revenue (both bottoms-up and top-down) and costs to inform Income Statement and modeling impacts of forecast through to Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Building (or reviewing) models to ensure that short-term commercial and operational decisions are aligned to business goals
- Supporting Rev Ops via models for sales efficiency, pricing, and commissions
- Supporting Product via models for product businesses cases and issue impact estimation
- Supporting Sales via models to estimate customer / member benefits associated with ID.me products
- Supporting Member Support (contact center) via models for medium-term staffing levels
- Supporting HR via models on hiring and benefits
- Supporting other functions (e.g. Legal, Real Estate, IT, etc.) on an ad-hoc basis to inform key operational decisions (e.g. sub-leasing, hardware purchasing, etc.)
- Educating the organization on key levers to drive organization financials (e.g. unit economics) and helping set targets where appropriate
- Publishing key financial metrics to be used by other functions
- Driving key cross-functional initiatives (where appropriate) for big-rock metrics
- Enforcing cost control across the organization via budgeting, approvals, and vendor negotiations
The qualifications below are ideal, but not all are required. We encourage candidates to apply if they satisfy some, but not all of the qualifications.
- 3-5+ years of related FP&A experience, preferably for a technology company or a professional services organization (5+ for Manager level)
- Strong Microsoft Excel financial and operational modeling skills, including a thorough understanding of modeling best practices and ability to develop complex, scenario based models
- Ability to adeptly model financial statements based on business drivers and high-level metrics
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal direction from management in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting principles
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Powerpoint and strong presentation skills
- Experience using financial and budgeting applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
Ideal candidate will thrive in the following culture:
- Must have an obsession for constant improvement
- Ability to thrive when there are changing priorities and shifting of gears
- Strong oral, written, and presentation-driven communication skills
- Collaborative mentality must have experience working in a fast-past team environment
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and work across departments and the company
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization
- Understands the importance of professionalism and confidentiality
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for learning and continuous improvement
Title: Payroll Manager
About the Role:
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Finance & Accounting, this role will fully own the payroll function including payroll processing, accounting, reporting, compliance, payroll tax filings, and employee support. This is a remote part-time role (est. 50 80%) with full benefits.
- Process bi-monthly payroll for 120+ US employees located in ~30 states, including review of employee setup and variance analysis reporting
- Ensure appropriate payroll accounting and monthly account reconciliations
- Manage state payroll tax filings across ~30 states, including state set-up and closure as necessary
- Manage 401k contributions, annual audit, enrollments and terminations
- Own the payroll process and act as the primary point of contact for payroll-related questions
- Maintain compliance with government regulations and company policies
- Support annual financial statement audit for payroll-related requests
- Process year-end W-2’s for employees and other year-end filings
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements leading to best practice operations
- Assist with administration of employee benefits, leaves of absence, and other areas as needed
- 4+ years of payroll experience across multiple states
- Strong understanding of payroll processes, procedures, and best practices
- Experience with payroll systems including settings, reporting, and optimizations (Rippling experience preferable)
- Knowledge of federal (and state/local) payroll tax and employment regulations and laws
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and process driven
Travel: Travel is not required with this role.
$38.00/Hourly – $48.00/Hourly
All offered salaries are based on many factors, including experience in a similar role and geographic location of the candidate.
RealSelf is a values and performance-driven team that shares a common purpose of achieving our mission of empowering people to make smart, confident self-improvement decisions. We believe in inclusiveness, equal pay, and giving back. Our office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their (well-behaved) dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our RealSelf Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expert Advisor: Finance
Hi there! We’re WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US. We’ve been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 8 years in a row and we’d love to meet you. We’re looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
What We’re Looking For
Do you have one of these desired skills, licenses or certifications?
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF, M.Fin., MiF, MFin)
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc, MAcy, MAccy)
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSAcy, MSA)
- Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAcy, MPAcc or MPAc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Accounting
- Master’s degree or higher in fields related to finance or accounting
- Current professional certification with a relevant board in your field of practice
Here’s what else you’ll need for this position:
Flexible scheduling — this position requires a minimum of 4 hours of remote availability per week. Thoughtful written communication practices and a knack for explaining complex concepts in an accessible manner.
Know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity? Send them this referral link!
What You’ll Do
- Would you like a long-term freelance partnership?
- Are you looking for projects you can complete from the comfort of your current location?
- Does the flexibility of setting your own schedule and hours worked per weeksound like a fit for you?
- As an experienced professional in your field, you’ll get to review a variety of interesting content projects to verify industry accuracy. You will:
- Review content for correctness. Is the information in a project true for your industry?
- Identify sections or points in copy that need clarification. Can a concept be better explained, and how?
- Recommend and suggest changes that our top-notch team of writers and editors can implement within projects. What needs to change, and how, to ensure content is educational and factually accurate?
Financial literacy is important, and financial representatives can educate others about smart budgeting decisions — such as the value of saving, and major life choices like purchasing a home or investing for retirement. The content you review will offer information for educational purposes only, and remind readers that only a financial advisor familiar with their personal circumstances can offer the best financial consultation and advice.
This position is fully remote! Work from anywhere as long as you have a great internet connection and a comfortable workspace.
- How much time can you commit per week? We’re looking for someone who can confidently commit at least ~4 hours per week — and if our client demand expands, increase to as much as ~15 hours per week.
- Our project management team will align your workload based on your scheduling availability, which you’ll communicate to us each week. Here’s a review of the workflow:
- Projects should be accepted or declined within 48 hours of receiving them.
- After 48 hours with no response, they will be removed from your queue.
- If you accept the project, you will have 48 hours from the day of acceptance to complete your project review.
What You’ll Get
- Longevity: We love working with committed team members! Current team members in this position have been in the role for over 10 years.
- Competitive Flexible Schedule: As an independent contractor, you get to choose your optimal work schedule and have the convenience of working from home.
- Compensation: Hourly rates from $50 to $90 per hour. Compensation depends on certifications, education and work experience.
- Make a Difference: WebFX strives to not only improve the lives of our clients and everyone who works for them, but to make a tangible difference on a global level as well. Through #FXBuilds, our goal is to positively change the lives of 10,000 people by 2024. Your work will contribute to #FXBuilds by helping us reach client goals!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here!
Balance Entry Specialist
Remote – Work from Home
The Balance Entry Specialist position is responsible for completing historical payroll data transfers for all new clients onboarding with Paycor to ensure the completion and accuracy of the Paycor clients’ tax setup at the client level during the implementation process. The Balance Entry Specialist is responsible for identifying quality issues and data discrepancies regarding tax treatment of earnings, deductions and employer memo codes as well as tax liability vs. deposits based on historical detail. The Balance Entry Specialist will communicate these concerns with the Implementation teams on an ongoing basis. Other key responsibilities include data file manipulation, data extraction from prior provider systems and transfers as well as problem-solving assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate collection of required documentation for Client level historical payroll data*
- When necessary, extract data from Clients’ current payroll systems in the form of standard and/or custom reports
- Ensure all payroll data is recorded, balanced, and reconciled to the Client level support*
- Troubleshoot potential tax mistreatments of earnings and deduction types. Communicate results as required*
- Educate Implementation Consulting team on acceptable historical documentation, tax impounds, and on-going concerns regarding Clients’ data*
- Document all changes, concerns, and communications with Client or Implementation team during tax balancing using appropriate systems and/or processes *
- Provide backup assistance to other tax department team associates as needed
- Other duties as assigned
*Indicates essential job functions.
To perform this job successfully, an inidual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Four-year degree or equivalent education and work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of federal/state/local revenue and unemployment filing requirements preferred.
- 1 or more years of customer support experience; prior tax experience a plus.
- Experience with advanced Excel formulas including VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, CONCATENATE and Pivot Tables preferred.
- Experience providing world-class service, and ability to learn new systems and/or enhanced functionality within an existing system.
- Ability to effectively solve problems by balancing detailed questions with creative solutions.
- Demonstrated success with establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with clients and peers across multiple departments.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills proven in a fast-paced, service-oriented position.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Paycor Total Rewards
We are proud to provide best-in-class benefits delivering a personal and professional experience that meets you where it matters most – the well-being of you and your loved ones.
- A flexible virtual-first work philosophy
- An initial equity award in Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) for all new Associates and on-going award opportunities to participate in the value created through Paycor’s growth
- 401(k) with $.65 match for every dollar contributed up to 6% of eligible pay
- Generous paid time off in addition to 10 paid holidays (including YOUR Holiday to celebrate a day or holiday you hold special)
- Three medical plan options including a $0 cost option and travel & lodging support to ensure access to medical care
- Paid leave for birth parents, non-birth parents, elder caregivers, and military support
- Sabbatical opportunities for tenured Associates
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which enables you to buy PYCR stock at a 15% discount
- Inclusive and accessible Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help with everyday challenges
We also offer competitive compensation determined by each inidual’s relevant experience, skills, and education. We anticipate the base pay for this position to be between $16.05-$25.70/hr. In addition to base pay, Paycor Associates are eligible for either a performance-based annual bonus or commission, depending on their position. If your desired salary falls outside of these rates, we hope you’ll still apply as there may be other positions that better align.
Chief Revenue Officer
Global, Various locations
The Rainforest Alliance is creating a more sustainable world by using social and market forces to protect nature and improve the lives of farmers and forest communities. To achieve our mission, we partner with erse allies around the world to drive positive change across global supply chains and in many of our most critically important natural landscapes.
Our alliance is both broad and deep, spanning 70 countries and millions of people, including farmers and forest communities, companies, governments, civil society, and engaged and passionate iniduals. Together with our partners we are all-in, working to protect forests and bioersity, take action on climate, and promote the rights and improve the livelihoods of rural people.
And because we work with 5000+ companies across the globe and are the leading certification program in cocoa, coffee, and tea, among others, our brand is highly recognized and valued by citizens and corporate partners around the world, and embodies the commitment to positive change that all companies will need to succeed in the future.
As an international nonprofit organization with more than 35 years of experience in sustainability transformation, we understand that the social and economic well-being of rural communities is tightly connected to ecosystem health. This knowledge has shaped our rigorous programs to advance sustainable land-use and commodity production.
At the Rainforest Alliance we combat climate change, protect forests and bioersity, promote human rights, and improve livelihoods. The enormity of the social and environmental challenges we are facing requires working together in a broad alliance. This is why we bring farmers, forest communities, companies, and consumers together to change the way the world produces, sources, and consumes.
To protect nature and improve lives it’s becoming increasingly urgent that we approach the way we use our land and produce food and other products in more sustainable ways. For this to succeed we need to fundamentally change the way that businesses operate and source, and the choices we all make as consumers.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages ersity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to ersity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability, and any other protected group.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Chief Revenue Officer to join our Leadership Team, where you will be responsible for all revenue-generating elements within the organization. You will successfully achieve this by unleashing the resources required for the Rainforest Alliance to achieve its transformative mission. The position will integrate erse revenue channels to unlock maximum leverage between our corporate business revenue model (Royalties), with Private and Public funding through bi-laterals and multi-laterals, Strategic Philanthropy, Institutional Relations and inidual support and partnerships.
As part of the organizations Leadership Team, and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Revenue Officer will lead teams across Corporate Engagement & Partners, Inidual Philanthropy, Institutional Relations, and Research & Revenue Operations. In this role, the Chief Revenue Officer will centralize the Rainforest Alliance’s value propositions across our programs and channels, leading all aspects of the organization’s touchpoints with revenue sources.
Rainforest Alliance’s ambitious 2023-2030 strategy will rely heavily on a centralized revenue engine, consisting of multifaceted fundraising and business engagement capabilities to generate the rich partnerships and revenue required to establish and implement our mission with speed and at scale.
Through detailed research, influential engagement and compelling value proposition design, the Chief Revenue Officer will be accountable for developing a progressive revenue strategy, driving companies, donors and investors, towards greater commitment, and elevating producer and community value.
- Lead, grow and develop our funding base across our corporate business revenue model, Private and Public funding, Strategic Philanthropy, Institutional Relations and inidual support and partnerships;
- Lead the organization to develop and grow revenue across funding channels and in line with Rainforest Alliance’s 2023 2030 organizational Strategy;
- Lead business development teams focused on increasing revenues and building partnerships with public and private funding, strategic philanthropy, institutional and inidual donors, corporate business revenue, and fee for service;
- Develop a revenue strategy anchored to Rainforest Alliance’s strategic ambitions, integrating revenue streams to maximize leverage and expand relationships across channels;
- Manage a portfolio of high-value philanthropic relationships, including Rainforest Alliance’s Board of Directors;
- Link the realization of impact and value creation for businesses, through integrating the Rainforest Alliance’s certification and landscape approach;
- Lead all aspects of revenue-generating channels; develop & implement strategy on Rainforest Alliance’s existing and new revenue lines, identifying potential growth areas for Rainforest Alliance revenue;
- Craft coordinated, compelling & consistent value propositions and engagement strategies across channels (companies, investors, government, multi-laterals, coalitions, philanthropists, Board and foundations);
- Lead interactions with business & corporate partnerships; support the customer journey to craft the agenda of corporates; drive greater investments through demonstrating value of Rainforest Alliance’s programs & conducting proactive boardroom consultancy;
- Responsible for integrated revenue sources, coordinate on shared responsibility on Annual Fund with Marketing, and on corporate royalties with Data & Global Programs;
- Lead, champion and facilitate cross-departmental collaboration within the Revenue unit but also outside Revenue to ensure alignment and efficiency across the organization and improve our impact. For example: Marketing and Communications team using brand material to develop stronger value propositions to donors & companies, while providing inputs on insight of corporate agendas; Growth & Innovation team on innovation toolkits & guidance to use in partnership approaches & understand insights on alliances portfolio; Data & Tech to gather inputs of product portfolio & cost structure for packaging of value proposition & pricing;
- Coordinate with Landscapes & Communities Team, to confirm resource availability & timeline of execution from requests of corporate demand, for existing products.
- Master/MBA degree in business, sustainability or a related field;
- Proven track record (15+ years) in erse leadership roles (preferably C-level), driving and implementing revenue growth;
- Extensive experience with complex sales, relationship building, corporate affairs or marketing;
- Experience in implementing an integrated revenue engine, building corporate revenue streams alongside philanthropic funding;
- Experience developing high-value public-private partnerships, including knowledge of blended finance and non-traditional revenue vehicles;
- Successful track record of growing revenue through various methods such as creating and building alliances and partnerships;
- Successfully created, developed and lead a robust multi-revenue sources pipeline through cultivation and engagement (between $100m-$500m annual revenue budget);
- Successfully achieved and implemented transformational strategies and systems design for cross-sector collective action;
- High-level commercial savvy, business modelling and value creation experience;
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach effective and trustworthy;
- Ability to craft and implement a business development strategy effectively;
- Excellent communication skills in English, speaking, presentation and creative writing;
- Excellent social skills with ability to interact culturally, linguistically, and respectfully with erse internal and external audiences; and
- Ability to travel 10-20% per year, nationally and internationally.
Job LEVEL: LT
Commensurate with experience.
Only candidates authorized to work in the locations in which we are registered will be considered.
SR A/R Specialist
Remote – Nationwide
job requisition id
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference
Responsible for following up directly with commercial and governmental payers to resolve claim issues and secure appropriate and timely reimbursement. Identifies and analyzes denials and payment variances and acts to resolve account including drafting and submitting technical appeals.
- Examines denied and in process claims to determine reason for resolution.
- Communicates directly with payers to follow up on outstanding claims, file technical appeals, resolve balance variances, and ensure timely reimbursement. Ability to identify with specific reason denials, and cause of payment delay.
- Works with management to identify, trend, and address root causes of issues in the A/R.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of federal and state regulations, as well as payer specific requirements and taken appropriate action accordingly. Documents activity accurately including contact names, addresses, phone numbers, and other pertinent information.
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness by making recommendations and communicating trends and issues to management.
- Needs to be a strong problem solver and critical thinker to resolve accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GEDHigh School Diploma or GED with preference for 2 or 4 year degree or 4 years’ direct experience for external candidates.
- Internal candidate must be in revenue cycle for 6 months internally and must have met 100% productivity consistently, 95% Quality Assurance in each of the last 3 months. No disciplinary action in past 6 months, committed to flexible work schedule to meet business needs and additional responsibilities as assigned.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in medical collections or professional billing preferred.
- Knowledge of claims review and analysis.
- Working knowledge of revenue cycle.
- Experience working the DDE Medicare system.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and/or insurance claim terminology.
- Must demonstrate basic computer knowledge and demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must pass typing test of 35 words per minute (error adjusted).
- Excellent Verbal skills.
- Problem solving skills, the ability to look at account and determine a plan of action for collection.
- Critical thinking skills, the ability to comprehend tools provided for securing payment, and apply them to differing accounts to result in payment. Adaptability to changing procedures and growing environment.
- Must commit to work overtime, weekend, and open to schedule modification to meet business needs.
Join an award-winning company
Three-time winner of “Best in KLAS” 2020-2022
2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
- Work-Life Flexibility
- Purpose + Values
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
- Associate Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support the physical, emotional, and financial health of you and your family, including healthcare, time off, retirement, and well-being programs.
- Our Culture – Ensemble is a place where associates can do their best work and be their best selves. We put people first, last and always. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, growth, and innovation.
- Growth – We invest in your professional development. Each associate will earn a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
- Recognition – We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.
Ensemble Health Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Ensemble Health Partners also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified iniduals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact TA@ensemblehp.com.
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Senior
Locations: Remote, US
Time Type: Full time
Job Requisition Id: R-00111019
Leidos is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Senior to support our FP&A team in our Military and Veteran Health Solutions Operation. This position is within the Operations Financial Planning and Analysis team and will be key in assisting the organization with meeting its financial commitments by providing timely and accurate risk assessed forecasts for the Health Group Leadership. This role reports directly to the MVHS FP&A Senior Manager.
- Drive the monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting processes for the operation
- Assist in establishing short- and long-range operations financial goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Assist with monitoring indirect budgets and developing forecasts
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
- Measure performance against key AOP metrics such as Revenue, Expense, OI, Cash, DWC and DSO.
- Track and measure utilization and time sold metrics
- Perform data reconciliation and consolidation, as well as variance analysis.
- Support analysis of projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions.
- Support key weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables that track and communicate the performance of the business’s key metrics
- Responsible for supporting the consolidated planning of all Cash, FCF, and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Responsible for creation of efficiencies through continuous focus on improved accuracy and forecasting methodologies and identifying opportunities to increase forecasting within the team.
- Directly interface with various functions within the operation and serves as a key liaison various stakeholders both internal and external
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Facilitate ad-hoc activities such as Annual People Moves, Onsite/Offsite designation reviews, etc.
- Identify and communicate areas of concern to both operational and financial leadership when identified in a timely manner.
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Communicate clearly, succinctly, and with thoughtful planning on messaging and timelines when working with others.
- Operate in a highly organized manner with structured processes to meet all required deliverables in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8-12+ years of prior relevant experience in financial planning and analysis. Additional years of relevant FP&A experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Prior experience must include leading periodic financial forecasting processes and establishing short- and long-range operations financial goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Able to create forward looking financial projections for all of the accounting statements and accompanying measurements.
- Strong knowledge of continuous improvement in budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
- Knows how to measure performance against key Annual Operating Plan (AOP) metrics such as Revenue, Expense, OI, Cash, DWC and DSO.
- Experienced with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Expertise in quantitative analysis and presentation.
- Broad experience presenting, interacting and influencing peers.
- Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with internal customers.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of accuracy and precision in work products.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to clearly articulate and respond to requests for data.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance as needed.
- Power BI Experience
- Strong knowledge of Leidos systems and processes including: Project Insight, CostPoint, Cognos, and Fusion
- Strong understanding of government contracting industry/environment and complex contract types
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
Pay Range $84,500.00 – $130,000.00 – $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 36,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement.
Commitment and Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Accounts Receivable Collections Coordinator, DentaQuest
locations: U.S. Employees (Remote): U.S. Telecommuters
time type: Full time
job requisition id: JR00072438
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You’ll work with dynamic colleagues – experts in their fields – who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you’ll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients – who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of iniduals, families and communities around the world.
DentaQuest manages dental and vision benefits for more than 33 million Americans. Our outcomes-based, cost-effective solutions are designed for Medicaid and CHIP, Medicare Advantage, small and large businesses, and iniduals. With a focus on prevention and value, we aim to make quality care accessible to improve the oral health of all.
Location: We welcome applicants from anywhere in the U.S.
At Sun Life, we look for optimistic people who want to make life brighter for our Clients. We understand the value of erse cultures, perspectives, and identities, and want you to bring your full and authentic self to work. Every day, you’ll be empowered and challenged by working with dynamic colleagues to find new and innovative ways to make Sun Life the best benefits company in America.
The Accounts Receivable & Billing Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoicing, payment and collection activities ensuring Financial accuracy. Provides excellent customer service to both internal and external clients for all inquiries and/or escalations. Recommends, initiates/coordinates revisions and improvements to AR, collection and billing processes.
How you will contribute:
- Responsible for the timely production of all Invoicing & Payment activity reconciling back to the financial transactions to ensure accuracy. Meets all required deadlines, following standard process and policies, and coordinating with other resources as needed.
- Maintains specific billing processes by overseeing Pulled Bill List, pulling all critical bills for the purpose of review, analyzing and entering appropriate adjustment and bill as required.
- Resolve complex Billing inquiries by using various reporting tools and provide accurate analysis to support resolution in a timely manner.
- Identifies any financial adjustments required for an invoice or payment revision due to current or retro activity on rates and/or membership issues.
- Performs the Accounts Receivable/Collections process by maintaining appropriate levels of control to ensure cash collections are conducted in a timely fashion, including the issuing of financial letters at multiple stages of the collection process, developing a systematic approach to contact and review account in a timely fashion, and performing research and analysis on delinquent accounts.
- Conducts analysis of monthly aging detail and provides explanation of month to month variances and collaborates with Cash Management to identify and resolve cash variances.
- Manages relationships and processes the appropriate transactions with outside Collection Agency and oversees the bad debt/collection process thru, ensuring all paperwork and due diligence is in order prior to submission.
- Resolves issues that arise from delinquent accounts by researching complex collection inquiries and reconciliations utilizing reports generated by various information systems including Oracle, Claims Management and Reporting systems.
- Provides excellent customer service for internal or external inquiries by ensuring prompt and accurate responses to all requests, whether a simple lookup or a more complex account reconciliation.
- Participates on New Group/Client internal and external meetings, providing instructions for all Clients on the payment and billing processes.
- Provides consistent communications with multiple internal organizations such as Accounting, FP&A and SALES to communicate financial results, impacts and/or specific client issues.
- Meets with management monthly to review outstanding balances and provides detailed explanations on issues/statuses.
- Other duties as needed or required.
What you will bring with you:
- Associate degree or equivalent formal training plus 2+ years related experience.
- 2+ year’s business experience.
- PC Skills including Microsoft Excel/Word and Oracle.
- Attention to detail – must be accurate.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
Do you see yourself in this role even if you haven’t checked all the boxes above? We welcome all talented candidates and are committed to a culture that represents ersity in all forms. If you think you might thrive in this setting, we would love to hear from you.
Not ready to apply yet but want to stay in touch? Join our talent community to stay connected until the time is right for you!
Life is brighter when you work at Sun Life
- Excellent benefits and wellness programs to support the three pillars of your well-being mental, physical and financial including generous vacation and sick time, market-leading paid family, parental and adoption leave, a partially-paid sabbatical program, medical plans, company paid life and AD&D insurance as well as disability programs and more
- Retirement and Stock Purchase programs to help build and enhance your future financial security including a 401(k) plan with an employer-paid match as well as an employer-funded retirement account
- A flexible work environment with a friendly, caring, collaborative and inclusive culture
- Great Place to Work Certified in Canada and the U.S.
- Named as a Top 10 employer by the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work two years running
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you are a California resident, the salary range for this position is:
- Southern region: $41,400 – $55,900 annually
- Central region: $43,600 – $58,900 annually
- Northern region: $46,600 – $63,000 annually
If you are a Colorado resident, the salary range for this position is $39,500 – $53,300 annually.
If you are a New York resident, the salary range for this position is $46,600 – $63,000 annually.
If you are Washington resident, the salary range for this position is $43,600 – $58,900 annually.
We consider various factors in determining actual pay including your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition to salary, this position is eligible for incentive awards based on inidual and business performance as well as a broad range of competitive benefits.
Sun Life Financial is a leading provider of group insurance benefits in the U.S., helping people protect what they love about their lives. More than just a name, Sun Life symbolizes our brand promise of making life brighter -for our customers, partners, and communities. Join our talented, erse workforce and launch a rewarding career. Visit us at www.sunlife.com/us to learn more.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and inidual needs.
Our Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified iniduals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and inidual needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Accounting & Administrative Coordinator (AR/AP)
Upfeat is on a mission to be the leader in providing customers with the best deals when they are shopping online. We’re in 5 global markets by bringing together the right technical expertise and business acumen, and we’ve teamed up with 20 partner sites. We are proud to have 40 million unique users, and we’re just getting started!
We’ve built an open, collaborative remote-first environment and we love to learn and experiment with new ideas and technologies. We’re proud to appear for a second consecutive year in the Globe and Mail Report on Business of Canada’s Top Growing Companies. In addition to, being ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ program, and recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™.
We are looking for a skilled and detail-oriented Accounting & Administrative Coordinator (AR/AP) to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all internal accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, in addition to creating and generating reports using non-traditional methods. You will contribute to Upfeat’s accounting standards, operations and leveraging your knowledge to ensure accuracy and efficiency. The successful candidate will play a vital role in supporting decision-making processes through insightful reporting.
- Oversee the accounts receivable and accounts payable processes, including generating and tracking invoices, processing payments, and reconciling accounts.
- Prepare non-traditional reports to provide actionable insights and support decision-making, in compliance with U.S. and Canada GAAP.
- Conduct financial reconciliations and ensure accurate recording and reporting of transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, budgets, and forecasts.
- Analyze financial data to identify trends, patterns, and cost-saving opportunities.
- Maintain compliance with regulations and company policies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather financial data and provide support in the development of non-traditional reports, such as cost analysis, revenue forecasting, and performance metrics.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of efficient financial systems, processes, and controls, ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory requirements in both the U.S. and Canada.
- Handle administrative tasks and assist with general office operations.
- Strong sense of ownership, the inclination for action, urgency and drive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in AR/AP, financial reporting, and analysis.
- Must have previous experience in a technology or startup company during a period of innovation and rapid expansion.
- Experience in identifying and implementing accounting improvements.
- Adept at analysis and data-driven thinking; you rely on quantitative and qualitative data and feedback to make well-informed decisions, recognize patterns, and formulate action plans.
- Proficiency in accounting software such as Xero.
- Ability to use automation tools that help facilitate continuous improvement.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and reporting.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills, solve ambiguous problems, and think in an innovative manner.
- Ethical mindset with the ability to handle confidential information.
- Driven to progress in your career; a lifelong learner who seeks out continuous learning opportunities
Notice for Job Applicants
We are an equal opportunity employer and value ersity and inclusion at our company. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
AR & Revenue Analyst
UNITED STATES / REMOTE
REMOTE – FULL-TIME
Chainlink Labs is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivables & Revenue Analyst to join our growing team. As an Accounts Receivables & Revenue Analyst, you will be responsible for building and managing invoicing, collections, and reporting processes for various monetization programs. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including accounting, sales, and treasury to ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices, and efficient collections, and provide insights into invoicing and collection activities.
If you are a proactive, hands-on, and detail-oriented inidual with a passion for building processes and working in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us and become part of our innovative team at Chainlink Labs.
- Process invoices accurately and in a timely manner, ensuring 100% accuracy and timely collections.
- Create reporting information to provide collection and invoicing insights.
- Work independently to perform account reconciliations and complete other ad hoc projects.
- Develop and implement formalized collection cadence strategies to increase efficiency and reduce payment delays.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders in accounting, sales, and treasury functions.
- Understanding of accounts receivable and revenue processes.
- Highly effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Accounting degree.
- Experience working directly with Sales and Sales Ops functions.
- Experience with Salesforce and Netsuite.
- Understanding of crypto transactions and related industry concepts.
- Project management experience.
- Experience developing managerial reports on revenue and invoicing areas.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizationsfrom global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economyto deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accounts Payable Specialist
REMOTE – US
GENERAL & ADMINISTRATIVE – FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
The workplace is undergoing a complete transformation. Today with the rise in hybrid working and expectation of employee personal choice, use of the workplace has become completely unpredictable. In order for workplace and real estate leaders to effectively manage space and serve today’s employees, they need to fully understand physical space and how people are using it in real-time. This ability is called spatial intelligence, and VergeSense is the leader in providing these insights, which lead to reduced real estate costs, improved employee retention, and better sustainability.
VergeSense is the leading workplace analytics platform used by innovative Fortune 500 companies across the world. These businesses use VergeSense to transform their static office into a dynamic workplace that matches today’s employee needs and expectations. Powered by intelligent sensors and AI-driven insights, customers rely on VergeSense to reduce or reinvest real estate, improve building operations, and create spaces that meet today’s employee expectations.
As the Accounts Payable Specialist your role is designed to facilitate the timely payment of vendor invoices and research issues with vendors and business stakeholders.
Some of your responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• Own the Accounts Payable processes to include entering invoices into the system; ensure payments are ultimately approved, recorded in a timely manner, and processed accurately to ensure appropriate general ledger posting.
• Assign account coding to invoices and route for review/approval.
• Reconcile vendor statements, verifying account discrepancies; identify and implement corrective actions.
• Ensure timely cut-off by reviewing all invoices received prior to Accounts Payable close and assist with the month-end accruals.
• Investigate and resolve issues associated with invoices and communicate as appropriate.
• Build & maintain positive relationships with vendors.
• Monitor and support where needed in the Accounts Payable Mailbox.
• Ensure expense reports and credit card transactions are approved and recorded timely and accurate.
• Prepare year-end 1099 reporting and collection of Form W-9 from vendors.
• Assist in bi-weekly payroll data entry.
• Prepare/send communications as required.
• Complete other duties as assigned by Controller and/or Accounting Manager.
• Associate degree in finance or accounting, bachelor’s degree desired;
• 2+ years of relevant Accounts Payable or related work experience.
• Experience and understanding of spreadsheet applications.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to effectively multi-task with tight deadlines independently and within a team environment;
• Ability to follow through on deliverables and pay attention to details in the midst of multiple projects and deadlines;
• Ability to learn, understand and manage additional tools and software as needed.
• Proven ability to work well in teams.
• Positive attitude and can positively adapt to change.
• A lifelong learner who is excited to learn and grow.
• Organized and self-motivated for continuous improvement and ownership of work.
$57,000 – $62,000 a year
• A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
• Competitive compensation and equity
• Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
• Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.
Location: United States
Who We Are
Babylist is the leading vertical marketplace and commerce destination for baby, driving purchase decisions for more than 8 million people each year. Utilizing robust proprietary data, patented technology, and unbiased editorial guidance, Babylist recommends expert-tested products to those starting their parenting journey so loved ones can offer their support. Babylist registries connect new parents and their community of family and friends who help plan, prepare, and shop for a child’s arrival. Babylist is the generational brand in baby, leading the $67 billion baby products market as the trusted go-to solution for growing families. To learn about Babylist’s registry options, editorial content, and more, visit www.babylist.com.
Our Ways of Working
We’re a remote-first company with team members located across the United States spanning multiple time zones. We know how valuable the flexibility of remote work is for our employees so people can get the work done in the way that suits them best. With rare exception, our employees generally work 9-5 in their home time zone.
We also know that personal connection is the foundation for the great work we do together. In order to build community and collaboration, we gather in person two times a year at a full company offsite and a departmental offsite. These offsites are expected of employees and are great opportunities to meet the people you work with every day and to do some of the work that is much more difficult to do virtually.
What the Role Is
Babylist is hiring a Buyer, Gear to become a part of our growing e-commerce team. In this role, you will create and develop business strategies and assortment plans for high growth opportunity categories in the gear business that align with the goals of the overall ision and business. You will identify opportunities to grow the business while maximizing profitability and efficiency as we scale. You will build strategic partnerships, develop growth strategies, lead cross-functional communication, working closely with Inventory Management, Operations, Site Merchandising, Marketing, Content, and Data teams. We are excited about you because you have a strong business acumen, are an analytical thinker, passionate about product and thrive in a fast paced and ever-evolving environment.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a retail buying or merchandising role, e-commerce experience preferred
- You have managed large sales volume departments and high growth businesses
- You have experience with managing and growing large national branded retailers
- You have strong excel and analytical skills and can interpret meaningful themes from quantitative data
- You are an excellent negotiator with experience negotiating product costs, exclusivity arrangements, coop partnerships, terms, and promotional support
- You have extensive experience with inventory planning concepts, retail math, and best practices
- You have experience with management of 3rd party relationships tied to both internal and external financial goals
- You have strong communication skills and can work effectively with the entire team including product, design, editorial, customer service, and logistics
- You are a team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- You have a passion for start-ups and e-commerce. They can be scrappy and are comfortable wearing many hats
- You are excited by consumer products, innovation, trends, and merchandising
How You Will Make an Impact
- Lead the strategic vision for high opportunity growth categories
- Lead the assortment strategy and sourcing for your categories
- Develop growth strategies
- Managing and building strategic relationships with large national branded retailers
- Lead joint business planning with strategic brand partners
- Partner with planning on inventory management across all fulfillment channels as well as financial plans and forecasts by category and brand
- Partner with the site team on the strategy for on-site presentation and vision
- Lead profitability maximization initiatives across all areas of the P&L in collaboration with the Planning and Operations teams
- Keep pulse on emerging trends through data, vendor relationships, and market research to ensure Babylist assortment is best in class and at the forefront of innovation
Babylist takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location.
The estimated pay range for this role is $83,000 – $124,000.
In addition, Babylist offers equity, bonus, and benefits, including company paid health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) matching, flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that ersity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Transaction Assistant | Retail | Remote
Job Code 999132
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employeesto provide the very best experience. We are genuine and hard-working iniduals who are not scared to improve and intentionally push beyond what is considered good enough.
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
What You Need:
- High school diploma/GED and comparable work experience
- At least one (1) year of Mortgage experience
- Detailed and multifaceted inidual
- Solid phone sales skills
- Urgency and initiative to accomplish big things
- Experience in Sales or Customer Service
What You Will Do:
- Heavy interaction and a high-level of customer service and communication with vendors, internal customers, and external customers
- Main contact for all third-party document ordering, fulfillment and criteria evaluation
- Learn and comprehend our proprietary software, Octane
- Scan, parce, and upload documents into the loan through the Loan Origination System (Octane)
- Provide status updates and escalating issues to ensure the needs of our borrowers and internal customers are met.
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly internally specified requirements surrounding successful ordering, retrieval, document review, and system updates are made in a quick and accurate fashion
- Evaluate underwriting requirements for each document and ensure document meets specifications
- Work as a team with sales, transaction coordinators, underwriting, closing, funding, and management to ensure assigned loans are being processed on time within compliance of corporate policies, agency, and all state and federal laws
- Extended and weekend work hours may be required
- Must abide by our standards for email and telephone communication
- Meet deadlines and quality standards
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision
- Great compensation package
- Opportunity for career growth
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader – we are aiming for the top!
- Octane, our engineered proprietary technology that is transforming the mortgage industry
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters
- Full Benefits, beginning the first day of the month following your start date, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, and much more
- Generous paid time off package that also includes all major holidays
- 401K w/ 50% match – Beginning the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
Sr. Specialist-General Accounting–APD (Remote)
Work From Home • Remote
The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can be a part of it.
We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
Basic Purpose and Objective of the Position – Stated Briefly:
This position will be responsible for completing state registration and renewal filings for various Protective Asset Protection ision entities, including AUL Corp and United States Warranty. The position will also maintain various legal documents, including assumption agreements and pledge agreements for our Dealer Owned Warranty program and reinsurance and custodial agreements for our reinsurance program. The position will work closely with our internal sales team as well as with our external agents and dealer customers. This position requires very high attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Prepare and maintain reinsurance agreements and custodial agreements for reinsurance companies, and manage necessary annual filings for reinsurance companies domiciled in Turks & Caicos.
- Complete annual state registrations and renewals for various Protective entities, including AUL Corp and United States Warranty Corp.
- Prepare and maintain assumption agreements and pledge collateral agreements for our Dealer Owned Warranty companies.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Insurance experience desired
- Bachelor degree in Business preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years’ experience of preparing, reviewing and approving documents, policies, or contracts.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Any Legal or Licensing experience is a huge plus
- Insurance or Dealership experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Strong organizational skills required
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to work independently
- Driven self starter that’s proven to take initiative.
- High attention to detail and focus on quality
- Strong work ethic
- Strong documentation and follow-up skills
Protective’s targeted salary range for this position is $43,500 to $60,000.
locations: United States
time type: Full time
job requisition id: R3286
As a staff Internal Auditor, you’ll facilitate the organization’s internal audit and Sarbanes Oxley Program by participating in audit projects in support of the annual audit plan and management’s requests. This position reports to the Director of Internal Audit.
Ready to get in the driver’s seat? Join us!
What you’ll do
- Execution of all phases (planning, fieldwork, reporting, and follow-up) including assurance and advisory services
- Perform all phases of SOX 404, including walkthroughs, test of design, test of effectiveness, and deficiency remediation
- Coverage of functional and operating units, and all operational processes
- Perform follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues and SOX Deficiencies
- Assist management with periodic reporting management and to the audit committee, development of the annual internal audit plan, and championing internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business
- Contribute to the development and execution a comprehensive, risk-based audit program, with a goal of both maximizing company performance and control, while minimizing risk.
- Understand the company’s business and operations, as well as the changing regulatory environment and its impact on the business.
- Support development of the audit function that is viewed as providing value for the business, continuing to position the department as a valued partner and asset.
- Respond effectively to management’s request for specific and/or special audit projects.
- In conjunction with the Seniors and Directors, perform risk assessment activities throughout the year via ongoing analysis, maintaining relationships with key members of management, and staying close to what is going on in the industry and the business.
This might describe you
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or equivalent; Master’s degree a plus
- Staff level audit experience (preferably in corporate Internal Audit or similar experience with national/regional CPA firm)
- CIA and/or CPA (or willing to obtain in the near future)
- Experience executing assurance and advisory services.
- Knowledge of audit procedures and techniques
- Experience performing operational, financial, and compliance audits of processes and controls.
- Familiarity of public company requirements, including Sarbanes Oxley and key regulations, if applicable.
Other things to note
This position can be worked as a remote position within the United States.
Say hello to Hagerty
Hagerty is an automotive enthusiast brand and the world’s largest membership organization for car lovers. Along with being a best-in-class provider of specialty insurance for enthusiasts, Hagerty is also home to DriveShare, the Hagerty Drivers Foundation, Garage + Social, Hagerty Drivers Club, MotorsportReg and so much more. Committed to saving driving for future generations, each and every thing Hagerty does is dedicated to the love of the automobile.
Hagerty is a rapidly growing company that values a winning culture. We provide meaningful work for, and invest in, every single team member.
At Hagerty, we share the road. We are an inclusive automotive community where all are welcomed, valued and belong regardless of race, gender, age or car preference. We are united by our shared passion for driving, our commitment to preserve car culture for future generations and our desire to make a positive impact in the world.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and the perks that set us apart.
If you reside in the following jurisdictions: Colorado, California, Washington, New York, or Jersey City, New Jersey, please email email@example.com for compensation ranges, comprehensive benefits, and the perks that set us apart.
Head of Global IFRS Excellence (f/m/d)
Location: Walldorf, DE, 69190
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 – 20%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Additional Locations: Virtual – Global
What you’ll do
This position is located within the Corporate Financial Reporting (CFR) department of SAP. You (f/m/d) will directly report to SAP’s Chief Accounting Officer and Head of Corporate Financial Reporting. CFR is directly assigned to the Group CFO of SAP and is responsible for the completeness and correctness of SAP’s IFRS accounting and for SAP’s external financial reporting under German and U.S. law.
Corporate Financial Reporting is structured in the following sub teams:
- ‘Local Accounting and Reporting’
- ‘Corporate Revenue Accounting and Reporting’,
- ‘External Reporting and Accounting Technology’
- ‘Global IFRS Excellence’.
The ‘IFRS Excellence’ team is ultimately responsible for all of SAP’s IFRS accounting CoEs (except for IFRS 15 related matters) This also includes the ownership of SAP’s Global Accounting Guideline. The role also comprises the representation of CFR on a global level in the interaction with the other global and corporate departments involved in SAP’s accounting and financial reporting and the creation and maintenance of strong and globally standardized agile processes within the organization.
As a member of the CFR leadership team, you (f/m/d) will be involved in developing and executing on CFR’s mid- and long-term strategy towards our mission “Being agile, we strive for expert service excellence and, using our technology, we provide holistic external reporting that complies with applicable regulations and at a level of transparency that best serves SAP’s interests.”
The job includes
- People management for the organization with one additional manager reporting into the function.
- IFRS accounting policy setting – documentation of all critical IFRS accounting matters (except revenue recognition) – including discussions with SAP’s auditors and business stakeholders
- Ensure full compliance with external reporting regulations (e.g. SEC, ASCG, etc.) and support implementation of new accounting requirements.
- Represent CFR in internal and external working groups
- Close alignment with the corresponding CFO-organization as well as e.g. with SAP’s Shared Service organization, the Global Tax organization, Global Treasury, Corporate Development, Investor Relations and the different corporate units impacted by SAP’s accounting processes.
- Ensure a max. level of customer satisfaction of those who use CFR’s accounting and reporting services and build good business relations to CFR’s customers.
- Identify and drive CFR’s accounting digitalization initiatives in accounting– support implementation of SAP technology and co-innovate with product engineering.
- Customer interaction: present SAP-runs-SAP use cases in accounting and reporting and engage with customers/user groups.
ADDITIONAL, as eventually required or where applicable
- Support projects that impact accounting and financial reporting. Proactively participate in the design of new business models, global policies and processes.
- Strive for accounting process standardization & digitalization of processes.
- Support SAP’s Best Run GFA initiative, drive transformation within the organization.
What you bring
- 8+ years functional accounting experience in a company or in an audit firm
- Experience in both is a plus
- Accounting experience in an IT or tech-company as an auditor or accountant
- Experience in accounting in a company with a U.S. public listing is a plus
- At least 4 years of people management experience with proven leadership excellence track-record
- Very strong and broad IFRS technical accounting knowledge – knowledge in US-GAAP and German GAP (HGB) is a plus.
- Strong experience in accounting policy setting, policy writing and documentation, experience in leading an accounting-CoE.
- Ability to sync accounting policy with (digital) finance processes and IT accounting systems (ERP, analytics, etc.)
- Experience in interacting with senior leadership and at an executive level.
- Strong people focus; excellent people leadership skills – proven track record of strong leadership/leadership trust.
- Very strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate and manage change in a fast-paced environment, experience in change management processes; (agile) project management/agile leadership and organizational development skills are a plus.
- Good understanding of SaaS business models and typical accounting focus areas in the software/SaaS industry
- Influencing skills at executive levels.
- Excellent English language skills – German language skills is a plus
Location: Remote – US
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Staff Accountant on the General Ledger Accounting Team!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we’re headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We’re on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support ersity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we’re looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Staff Accountant who will be a key contributor on our US General Ledger Accounting team. This is a dynamic position which requires extreme attention to detail, professional curiosity, and the desire for professional growth. You will gain experience in a high-growth company and will have the opportunities to be recognized for your contributions. As a staff accountant, you will work closely with the Accounting and FP&A teams to provide quality and accurate financial results on a timely basis. Reporting to the Manager, Accounting based in Los Angeles, California.
In this role, you’ll:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the G/L structure, processes and transactions that feed into it
- Participate in month-end close including preparing journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, SOX controls and financial statement disclosures
- Work on special projects as required
- Streamline accounting policies and procedures
- Cultivate strong business relationships with various internal organizations and work with them to improve processes and develop repeatable processes
- Develop and maintain project plans and end-to-end documentation.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values erse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Finance/Accounting related function
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP, month-end close processes, operational and accounting procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong reconciliation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and work proactively and independently to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Desire to learn new things and take on additional tasks to support the team
- CPA/CA license preferred
- Experience designing or executing SOX controls
- Experience with Oracle or other large ERP system and other general accounting software
- Public Accounting or other operational accounting experience with a public company
This role will be remote and based in the US.
Approximately <5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That’s why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you’re ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $99,360 – $124,200.00
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an inidual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified iniduals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transaction Management Coordinator
Transaction Management Coordinator
Areas of Interest
Remote – US – Remote – US – United States of America
About the role
Provides broad tactical and operational support to a team of transaction management professionals assigned to a corporate client account team. Assists with the transaction management team’s ongoing performance of multi-market transaction assignments.
What you’ll do
- Supports Corporate Real Estate team members with any documentation related to the transaction process flow, such as lease and own acquisitions, dispositions, estoppel certificates, subordination, non-disturbance, and attornment (SNDA) documents, and notices to exercise lease options, among additional items as directed by Corporate Real Estate team members in accordance with Client’s policies and procedures.
- Tracks and reports upcoming lease expirations and other critical dates
- Facilitates commission invoicing and tracking.
- Provides oversight of project file (hard copy and database) maintenance to ensure all required documentation is included in the file or database.
- Prepares, assembles, coordinates, and completes closing procedures of approval packages for lease and own acquisitions, dispositions, estoppel certificates, and SNDAs in accordance with Client’s policies and procedures.
- Submits, tracks, and follows up on customer survey and update log.
- Gathers and coordinates real estate market data, so that Transaction Manager understands the conditions of the market area.
- Reviews and verifies monthly accounting variance reports and assists in preparation of client reporting.
- Prepares and tracks correspondence for broker engagements and commission collection.
- Assists with resolution of landlord-tenant issues.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to learn and operate industry specific databases and software. Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work in cross-functional teams, perform under short time frames, perform efficient resource planning, establish and maintain internal and external professional relationships and prioritize workload.
An environment of respect, integrity, service, and excellence crafts our approach to every opportunity. We lead by example, guided by the needs of the cities we inhabit, the communities we build and the world we live in! Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, and experience. The minimum salary or the Transaction Management Coordinator position is $90,000 annually and the maximum salary for the Transaction Management Coordinator is $100,000 annually. The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. Successful candidates will also be eligible for a discretionary bonus based on CBRE’s applicable benefit program.
CBRE is an equal opportunity employer that values ersity. We have a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodations, as needed, throughout the job application process. If you have a disability that inhibits your ability to apply for a position through our online application process, you may contact us via email at email@example.com or via telephone at +1 866 225 3099 (U.S.) and +1 866 388 4346 (Canada).
NOTE: Some, but not all, of our positions may have an additional requirement to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing. If you have questions about the requirement(s) for this position, please inform your Recruiter.
Our NetSuite Accountant will work closely with firm leaders as well as staff and clients. As we continue to grow our business, a critical part of this controller job is the continued development of an accurate and efficient back office.
This is a fully remote position and is open to iniduals worldwide.
Who we are
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory firm headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico with an office in Atlanta, GA. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, which extends to our clients and staff.
Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this, we’re growing and are looking to bring a NetSuite Accountant into our fold!
NetSuite Accountant Job Description
Our ideal candidate would be:
- An experienced financial controller or accountant with 5+ years of experience
- A QBO Proadvisor with experience and comfortability with integrating interfaces
- NetSuite experience essential
- Comfortable in one-on-one interactions with CEOs/owners and can manage difficult client situations
- A quick learner and a self-starter
- Someone who thrives in a work from home environment
- Excellent at time management and have phenomenal organizational skills
- Excited by technology
- Highly motivated and driven
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A detail-oriented team player and problem-solver by nature
- An effective communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA strongly preferred but not required for this accountant job
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor with experience and comfortability with integrating interfaces
- 2 5 years of Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop experience
- 2 5 years inventory management experience/working with companies that get their inventory audited regularly
- Deep knowledge of accounting software (QuickBooks, Bill.com, Expensify, Webgility, Hubdoc, as well as NetSuite)
- Recognizes opportunities to advance client processes and procedures
- Accounts Payable experience integrating and utilizing software like Bill.com and Intuit
- Accounts Receivable experience
What the role entails
To succeed at this NetSuite Accountant job, you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the essential tasks:
- Assist with new client on-boarding and through the process of product adoption
- Advise and assist with data migration
- Assist clients with accounting best practices
- Communicate effectively with owners/management on a regular basis to establish performance expectations
- Assess internal control environment and implement process improvements
- Evaluate the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed
- Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans. Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Forecast short-term cash needs and assist in managing costs and cash flow
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
Remote Junior Financial Analyst
- Allows Remote
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Financial Analyst by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
- Assist the team in maintaining and monitoring the KPIs dashboard, ensuring the protection of data integrity
- Gather and analyze data to prepare ad hoc financial and operational reports to assess business performance
- Monitor the company-wide budgeting process and assist in preparing monthly revenue forecasts
- Provide support services in the monthly reports related to cost and profitability monitoring and advise on optimizing performance and profitability
- Knowledge in Finance, Accounting, or Data Analytics
- Knowledge of data modelling and simulations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be proactive, identify issues, and resolve tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independent and disciplined
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Knowledge of the IT/software industry preferred
- PowerBI is considered a plus
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Rate Range: Negotiable depending on experience
- This is an hourly paid position.
Scopic is an equal-opportunity employer. We value ersity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Accounts Payable Manager
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Finance
The Accounts Payable Manager will provide Functional management of Shared Services AP staff responsible for performing the accounts payable function for The Master Lock Company. Provide key support to direct reports, act as a subject matter expert in all areas related to AP function. Manage team workloads and be the problem solving go to for all team members.
The ideal candidate will have combined experience in Accounts Payable, as a people leader, and working for a manufacturing company.
This can be a remote or hybrid role.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead the RPA automation integrations, working directly with IT as the business support for issue resolutions.
- Initiate resolution of problems and follow up on all discrepancies between invoices, purchase orders and receipts on the Matching Hold Detail, Invoice on Hold and Aging reports.
- Monitor adherence to company policies for compliance; coding and processing invoices including all SOX controls for the A/P function.
- Manage payment runs, including checks, ACH, and wires for all U.S. and Canadian entities on Oracle EBS.
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and year-end A/P close processes performed by Shared Services.
- Audit Report Reconciliations of Onbase to Oracle monthly for the month end accrual process; provide and manage all internal and external audit requests.
- Administrator for the Onbase invoice management software, including managing the vendor relationship and driving enhancements and updates, when needed.
- Ensure all account aging issues are identified, communicated (especially with respect to necessity for accruals and vendor credits), and resolved in a timely manner.
- Function as A/P business lead on acquisition integrations.
- Manage Annual Year End tasks including 1099 year-end compliance, accruals and reconciliations.
- Manage and resolve outstanding issues related to invoices on hold, cancels/voids, tariff issues, ERP errors and any other required troubleshooting.
- Monitor intercompany accruals, write-offs, and other processing issues and recommend process improvements.
- Build a positive team environment within the Finance Department and lead by example. Work with team members to ensure accurate and timely completion of all departmental responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- AP experience with Oracle and/or within a manufacturing environment
- 5 plus years’ experience in a managerial role.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet required deadlines
- Experience with automated accounts payable systems and an understanding of how the receiving and purchasing systems impact Accounts Payable
- Experience with process improvement, six sigma, lean preferred
- Demonstrated success with process standardization and implementation.
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program plus generous PTO
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Charitable gift matching
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
- Culture committed to work life balance with hybrid/remote work schedules available
Compensation Range: $62,860 – $98,780
Fortune Brands Innovations is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Innovations also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Innovations must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Innovations does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs
International Payroll Senior Manager
We’re making Africa the first cashless continent.
In 2017, over half the population in Sub-Saharan Africa had no bank account. That’s for good reasonthe fees are too high, the closest branch can be miles away, and nobody takes cards. Without access to financial institutions, people are forced to keep their savings under the mattress. Small business owners rely on lenders who charge extortionate rates. Parents spend hours waiting in line to pay school fees in cash.
We’re solving this by building financial services that just work: no account fees, instantly available, and accepted everywhere.
In places where electricity, water and roads don’t always work, you can still send money with Wave. In November 2017, we launched a mobile app in Senegal for cash deposit, withdrawal, and peer-to-peer and business payments. In 2019, we expanded to Cote d’Ivoire. Now, we have millions of users and are growing fast. Our goal is to make Africa the first cashless continent. And that’s where you come in….
How you’ll help us achieve it
As our International Payroll Senior Manager, you will be part of the HR Tech team and will focus on making Wave’s global payroll practice seamless.
In the role, you’ll:
- Manage the global payroll process for our organization including processing payroll in multiple countries
- Ensure that all payroll-related documentation is accurate and up-to-date
- Review and approve payroll reports and ensure that all data is accurate and complete
- Develop and implement payroll policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations in any launch countries
- Stay up-to-date on changes to payroll regulations and compliance requirements in multiple countries
- Lead and manage a team of local payroll managers and administrators, providing guidance and support as needed
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including People, Finance and Operations to ensure that all payroll-related processes are aligned and effective
- Respond to employee payroll-related inquiries and provide support as needed
- 7+ of experience in global payroll management
- Able to communicate proficiently in both French and English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with teams and cultures around the world
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, global environment
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and a high degree of ownership
- Strong knowledge of payroll regulations and compliance requirements in multiple countries
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Strong analytical skills and flux analysis on profit-loss and balance sheets.
- Experience with major payroll software such as Workday, ADP Workforce Now, ADP Smart Tax Compliance, Ceridian or UltiPro.
- Bonus points if you have
- A GMS Certificate or CPP
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, CPA or MBA
- Experience using BambooHR or Payslip
- Experience in West African/Francophone country payroll(s)
You might be a good fit if:
- You’re a relationship builder and enjoy high-level stakeholder management
- You’re very organized and detail-oriented – you like to roll up your sleeves and get into the nitty-gritty. You’re the type that always looks at rounding errors.
- You’re eager to think outside of the box when faced with potential roadblocks.
- You’re eager to leverage both internal and external data to inform your decision-making.
- You believe in iteration, and work to improve processes.
- You have previously worked for a remote company and enjoy working independently and within a team.
- We have a rapidly growing in-country team in Senegal, Cte D’Ivoire, Mali, Burkina Faso, Gambia, and Uganda, plus remote team members spread across the world. We’re deeply passionate about our mission of bringing radically affordable financial services to the people who need them most.
- We foster autonomy for our employees. You’ll own your own projects at every stage, from understanding the problem to monitoring your solution in production.
- We’re backed by world-class investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia Heritage, Stripe, Ribbit Capital, Y Combinator and Partech Africa.
Operational Risk Analyst
at Xapo Bank
Remote – Anywhere
Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
The Operational Risk Analyst, reporting into the Chief Risk Officer, is responsible for leading efforts into identifying, assessing and monitoring the amount of risk that the business is exposed to. The role will work closely with the various teams in Chief Operating Officer function, creating risk mitigation strategies with the aim of maximising gains while reducing risks.
- Develop, implement and maintain an operational risk management framework including processes for the identification, collection and analysis of operational risks.
- Set risk appetite, policies and standards with regard to operational risks.
- Ensure the organisation’s operational risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations and evaluate plans to introduce new products and supporting operations
- Develop and implement a comprehensive third party risk management program to ensure adequate oversight of third party relationships
- Develop key operational risk indicators and provide regular reporting to senior management and the board detailing operational risk exposures and performance against risk appetite
- Maintain a risk register and inventory of controls and make recommendations to reduce or control risk.
- Manage enterprise-wide document library and provide assistance in the development and updating of policies and procedures
- Analyse root causes and trends that could lead to heightened risk, and assist management in implementing corrective actions
- Study regulation and legislation directly affecting the company.
- Develop contingency plans to deal with stress situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
- 5+ years’ experience in Banking and the Operational Risk field
- Experience in Quantitative Analysis and Risk Modelling
- Strong project management, numeracy, analytical and problem solving skills
- Operational Risk certification or similar industry accepted certifications
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best – from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your inidual learning and development goals.
Title: Sr. Manager – Billing and Collections
Location: Remote US
Mitratech is a proven global technology partner for corporate legal and compliance teams. Our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. The professionals who are thriving at Mitratech are people like you who know how to balance inidual excellence with teamwork. We believe our employees’ enthusiasm fuels great work, so we pursue iniduals with a passion for building an environment of ownership, transparency, continuous improvement as well as a dedication to driving the best possible experience for our clients. In other words, if you like people and technology, you’ll fit right in.
As a Sr. Manager – Billing and Collections you will be responsible for many aspects of general ledger related activities including ensuring the proper application of US GAAP to business transactions, collections, the financial close process, and balance sheet account reconciliations. You will also interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits. We are looking for someone who has excellent problem-solving skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast paced environment to support our continued success. He/she is an accomplished team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety of organizational functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads the Human Resource Compliance (HRC) billing and collections accounting team, and partners with the shared services revenue and GL teams as needed
- Ensures HRC revenues are recorded in accordance with US GAAP
- Leads the month-end close process for the HRC sector, including posting all journal entries, maintaining detailed general ledger (GL) schedules, and reconciling key accounts, prepare monthly consolidation
- Delivers insightful financial reporting, including monthly variance analysis and HRC customer revenue reports
- Evaluates and implements new and improved accounting processes and tools
- Ad hoc financial projects as needed
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Manage accurate and timely month-end and year-end close
- Maintain vendor contracts and compliance
- Ensure that all P&L Accruals for Revenues are appropriately accounted for on a monthly basis
- Assist with the monthly HRC Revenue recognition and reconciliations
- Assists with monthly budget to actual analysis of HRC revenue/expenses GL accounts
- Prepare Monthly Finance Update and other Management Financial Reporting as required
- Lead development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department, Salesforce CPQ and Billing module
- Develop and document standard operating procedures
- Review internal controls at least annually with Controller to ensure proper internal controls are in place and maintained
- Respond to inquiries regarding special reporting requests
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions
- Assist Finance director with budget and HRC revenue planning
- Prepare analysis of operational trends and recognize and address potential issues
- Plan and prioritize assignments and projects in a constantly changing environment
- Maintain a pulse on the industry, enabling effective planning in accordance with trends
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years experience in a senior level accounting role with a proven track record of increased responsibilities and scope
- Very hands-on but also loves finding and building better ways to do things
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized and strong analytical and Excel skills
- Self confident team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. GAAP; CPA preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer that values ersity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Home Office – MO
What you’ll do…
The Fraud Specialist will work within the Emerald Financial Services Fraud Team to support our fraud strategy with emphasis on proactive solutions to address/prevent current and future fraud. The Fraud Specialist will support the fraud investigators with identifying and resolving suspicions of internal and external fraud. This person will interact with our business partners to support the fraud strategy related to our financial services program. This position is 100% remote and open to anyone within the United States.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor daily, weekly and/or monthly fraud reports to identify and stop suspicious/fraudulent activities.
- Respond to customer escalations and customer service inquiries.
- Take action on accounts including closing, suspending and notating the appropriate actions.
- Responds timely to inquiries and conducts all necessary research to resolve customer requests.
- Utilize multiple investigative tools to thoroughly investigate suspicious accounts and/or activities.
- Investigate complex suspicious/fraudulent activities related to Emerald Financial Services product suite.
- File timely and accurate Questionable Activity Reports including narratives on suspicious activities identified.
- Collaborate and work well within a team environment.
- Prepare recommendations on changes to current reports, procedures, or processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring to the team…
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience with fraud investigations and/or financial products and or procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work within a team environment and contribute positively to the team.
- Possess analytical skills and investigative skills.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and summarize data and to assimilate into a useful format.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a erse work group.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer system.
- High proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to utilize multiple internet tools to conduct investigations.
It would be even better if you also had…
- Some college-level coursework in criminal justice, accounting, finance, or any business-related degree.
- Prior experience in banking, financial services, and/or Fintech.
- Experience with Salesforce and SQL
- Experience using financial applications and queries.
- Experience using a collaboration of fraud tools to minimize potential fraudulent losses.
WOTC Eligibility Check
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Remote – USA
job requisition id
If you’re looking for a special place to build or grow your career, you’ve found it. Whether you’re an experienced professional, a recent college graduate or somewhere in between, IDEX is a place where you can apply your existing skills and learn new ones in an environment where you can make an impact.
With interesting opportunities in engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, operations, HR, finance, and more across more than 40 erse businesses around the globe, chances are, we have something special for you.
Maintain customer account balances in an accurate and timely manner. Optimize cash collections through partnerships, proactive communication and utilizing available tools. Bringing a mindset of continuously improving processes, You will be responsible to contribute to a continuous improvement culture, focused on best practices within Airtech US and US Valves companies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an inidual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable iniduals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for the application of cash receipts for customer accounts and other miscellaneous receipts for Airtech and US Valve companies. Opening and closing a daily cash receipts batch and reconcile cash receipts journal on a daily basis.
- Daily Account Receivable Collection, including constant interaction with customer via email/phone to maintain AR aging according to our customer payment terms.
- Run D&B Report as need it to review credit history for new customer or existing customer who request an increase on their limit.
- Produce reports of accounts that are in arrears and analyses of bad debt. Reviews and monitors credit sources, credit files, customer applications and delinquent accounts.
- Bank and account receivable reconciliation for Airtech and US Valve Accounts.
- Perform month-end duties related to accounts receivable.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2-5 years of Accounts Receivable and Accounting experience, preferred in a manufacturing environment.
- Clear, precise communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to organize multiple responsibilities and deliver results in an accurate and timely manner while adapting to changes in priorities.
- Excellent computer and technological skills. Microsoft Office Applications preferred.
- Works effectively in a team environment; both with internal and external
- Consistently operates at the highest level of integrity and is never willing to compromise with regards to ethical standards.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and follow up skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are represented of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable iniduals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of the job, employee is required to move around and be still; use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee will occasionally lift average of 30 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable iniduals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office working environment.
- Required to wear safety glasses and utilize other safety equipment as required while present on the shop floor.
- Noise level is minimal with intervals of spikes.
Are you ready to join a different kind of company where our people, our culture, and our commitments are centered around providing trusted solutions that improve lives around the world?
IDEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. IDEX gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration or protected category made unlawful by federal, state or local laws (Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Attention Applicants: If you are an inidual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with an accommodation. These contact tools may be used only by iniduals with a disability for accommodation requests. Do not inquire as to the status of an application.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
locations Remote, United States
time type Full time
job requisition id REQ – 02327
Company : ABC Fitness Solutions
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The ideal Collection Specialist should possess a combination of skills and skills that enable them to effectively manage overdue payments while maintaining a positive relationship with customers. This position reports to the Collections/Cash Application Supervisor.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Purpose led company with a Values focused culture – Best Life, One Team, Growth Mindset
- Time Off – with our open PTO policy, you pick when you want time off when it’s best for you!
- Days of Disconnect – once a quarter, we take a collective breather and enjoy a day off together around the globe. #oneteam
- Parental & Pawternity Leave – we offer leave for when your family grows by two feet or four paws!
- Fitness Perk – we are committed to meeting you wherever you are in your fitness journey with a quarterly reimbursement.
- Discounts – access to discounts with our partners, such as Dell, Microsoft & many more.
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage.
- EAP – we get you help when you need it. Period.
- Calm App +4 – enjoy tranquility with a Calm App subscription for you and up to 4 dependents over the age of 16.
- And more! – so many benefits we couldn’t even fit then all here!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Conduct collections calls and negotiate payment plans with customers who have overdue payments
- Operate in multiple software programs (including Workday, Recurly, Salesforce Billing, Chargebee, and proprietary systems)
- Monitor and analyze customer accounts to identify delinquent accounts and follow up on payment arrangements
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies and disputes
- Maintain accurate records of all collection activities, including customer communications, payment agreements and payment histories
- Collaborate with other departments such as customer service, sales, and finance to resolve issues and improve processes
- Prepare and send collection letters, emails and other communications to customers
- Work directly with the “Closing Sales and Discontinue” team to facilitate the changes needed
- Create custom reports to facilitate financial operations and associated analysis needed
- Other duties as assigned by management
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 2+ years experience in collections in a high-volume and multi-platform environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including at least intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Professional communication skills and a collaborative mindset
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make sound decisions and take calculated risks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to problem solve using deductive reasoning skills in a timely manner
- Basic skills including but not limited to addition, multiplication and ision of whole numbers, decimals and fractions
- Flexibility and adaptability to frequent change
AND IT’S GREAT TO HAVE:
- Workday and Salesforce experience
- Experience understanding accounting system functionality
- Experience with payment processing and/or software-as-a-service industries
- Private equity background
- 1+ years of Accounting experience
- Strong customer orientation and teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented and able to make sound decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to company values
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Portfolio Operations Manager
The ProducePay marketplace is transforming the global fresh produce industry into a more connected and sustainable movement. Our products empower farmers and enable Buyers and consumers to receive fresher produce more efficiently while helping to eliminate over 50% of global economic waste. At the intersection of Technology, Finance, and Agriculture, the ProducePay marketplace is building a better supply chain for fresh produce, creating transparency and placing trust at the center of every transaction.
You will manage the Preseason portfolio operations, including daily and monthly reporting, analytical projection and process improvements. You will be an integral part of the Finance Operations team working under the VP of Finance. This is an exciting opportunity to join an analytical, data-centric team at a fast-growing Ag Tech company. You will partner with Capital Markets, Risk Management, Portfolio Management, and Marketplace colleagues to help drive insights and develop reports and analysis that benefit Produce Pay and its investor base. Most importantly, you will see your insights have an immediate, tangible impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly growing company.
What you’ll do:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and create financial statements for Produce Pay clients, investor-facing reports, and management-facing reports.
- Lead a team of analysts in the management of the product portfolio and support of different departments in its sustained growth.
- Prepare, analyze, and review complex financial metrics on farmer capital products to ensure positive ROI.
- Work with the Engineering team to develop and implement Produce Pay’s platform, data and analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality.
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports using proprietary data from the Produce Pay platform to support internal management and accounting needs,
- Assist with accounting, e.g., conduct bank reconciliations and assist with financial audits.
- Create and implement accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- This role is ideal for someone who is data-oriented, hardworking, enjoys solving problems, and wants to roll up their sleeves and dig into the details. The qualifications we would like you to have include:
- Experience working in Finance operations, portfolio operations/management.
- Experience working with portfolio management software systems and databases.
- Advanced skills in Excel (including macros, etc).
- Experienced in Tableau, SQL, or Python is a plus.
- Understanding accounting basics and financial concepts
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, or similar fields
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Fluent in English
- Very highly detailed oriented
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Competitive comp package of base, bonus, and equity
- 401K – company automatically contributes 3%
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Quarterly Volunteer Days
- Pet Insurance
- Unlimited Paid-Time-Off
- Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
Senior A/R Accountant
G&A – FINANCE
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
Lyra is looking for a seasoned Accounts Receivable Accountant to join our quickly growing team. This role will be responsible for the critical process of customer invoicing and collections, as well as strategically growing and improving our general A/R processes. A strong foundation in revenue and accounting is necessary for the role as the company will look to you for guidance and support of Revenue Operations. You will need excellent communication, sound judgment, and a bias toward action.
An ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully operating in dynamic environments. They should be able to identify business needs and be comfortable working across teams to create solutions and improvements. As an operations team member, the Accounts Receivable Accountant will work across the business to thoughtfully organize Accounts Receivable operations and improve our clarity into the business.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for distribution of all customer invoices
- First point of contact for customer invoice communications
- Analyze fluctuations in account balances from period to period
- A/R aging reports
- Coordinate with Customer Success & Customers on collections for aging items
- Investigate and resolve any invoice issues or inquiries
- Assist new customer/program set up
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records
- Assist and interface with external auditors for annual audit
- Assist with billing activities as needed
- Support credit memo review and processing
- Support accounts receivable payments in billing system
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual close process including account reconciliations and account review
- Support building out processes, procedures, and workflows within the quote to cash cycle
- 3rd party commission accounting, accrual and reporting
Who You Are & What You’ve Done
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an accounts receivable, collections, general accounting, or related capacity
- Experience with accounting reconciliation processes
- Strong, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & Detail Oriented
- Experience with invoicing and data entry software (Netsuite, Zuora, and Salesforce are a plus)
- Proficiency with all standard accounting and presentation software and platforms
- Experience building out processes, procedures, and workflows that enable sustainable scaling of the business
- Healthcare and/or startup related experience is a plus
$85,000 – $130,000 a year
Pay and Benefits
The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $85,000-130,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
Annual salary is only one part of an employee’s total compensation package at Lyra. We also offer generous benefits that include:
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurances)
- Lyra for Lyrians; coaching and therapy services
- Equity in the company through discretionary restricted stock units
- Competitive time off with pay policies including vacation, sick days, and company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 401K retirement benefits
- Monthly tech stipend
- We like to spread joy throughout the year with well-being perks and activities, surprise swag, free food and snack deliveries each month, regular community celebration…and more!
We can’t wait to meet you.
This is a full-time role that can be located in the headquarters in SF Bay Area (Burlingame, California), or remote.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.