One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
WOO Network is looking to hire a DeFi Technical Researcher to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Flipside Crypto is looking to hire a SVP People Success to join their team. This is a full-time position that is remote or can be based in Boston MA.
American Oversight is looking for a curious and diligent researcher to join our team and help expose government misconduct and abuses of power. We’re a nonpartisan, nonprofit watchdog that promotes truth, accountability, and democracy by enforcing the public’s right to government records.
From the federal Freedom of Information Act to state transparency laws, we file carefully crafted records requests to extract information from the government, and if officials fail to respond as required by law, our team has the expertise to take them to court and enforce the public’s right to hold our leaders accountable. American Oversight has obtained and published more than one million pages of emails, memos, calendars, text messages, and other records.
American Oversight’s Research and Investigations team is the engine of our research and investigative work. Researchers closely follow developments in their areas of focus, design investigations with an eye for impact, work with our legal team to craft targeted public records requests, and e into government documents looking for new information. The job requires a great news sense, a strong sense of mission, and an ability to quickly and cleanly parse large amounts of information.
Specific tasks will shift day by day with our work and the news cycle, but in a typical week, you will:
- Work with American Oversight’s legal team to conceptualize and draft targeted, strategic, litigation-ready public records requests on important issues to federal, state, and local governments.
- Analyze government documents to identify unreported details, trends, and stories, with an eye for accuracy, newsworthiness, and impact.
- Amplify the impact of American Oversight’s investigations by briefing outside groups and journalists on our work and collaborating with our communications team to write blog posts and reports.
- Support our legal team’s high-impact litigation by serving as an in-house expert on key issue areas and document sets.
- Closely follow the news including mainstream outlets, industry newsletters, and other sources to stay up to date on your areas of focus and spot opportunities for American Oversight to make an impact.
Researchers have come to American Oversight from a variety of professional backgrounds, including government service, journalism, campaign research, law, policy analysis, and government oversight. We welcome candidates from any professional background who display the skills needed to be a successful researcher.
The essential qualifications for a researcher include:
- One to three years’ work experience related to political research and investigations.
- A strong news sense and ability to spot opportunities for impact using public records requests. (Experience with public records requests, however, is not required.)
- Critical thinking and analytical skills, including an ability to distill large quantities of information to identify key details and themes, and how they related to gaps in existing public knowledge.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce high-quality written work under pressure.
- Ability to explain complicated topics in a concise and easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong time management skills. Can juggle multiple projects at once while maintaining good judgment of relative priorities.
- Self-motivation, collegiality, and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- A track record of honesty and accuracy, taking ownership of mistakes, and recognizing what you don’t know.
- An understanding of how government actions impact the lives of ordinary people, and a commitment to American Oversight’s accountability mission.
American Oversight is proudly an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a erse team. We are dedicated to finding the best candidate for the job. Our hiring process is centered on assessing candidates with erse lived experiences. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described. If you are unsure of whether you meet the qualifications of this position, or how this would be determined, please contact us to discuss your application.
- The salary range for this position is $56,000 to $64,000, commensurate with experience. Generous and comprehensive benefits package.
- American Oversight is a nonpartisan, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
- American Oversight is a remote-first organization, and our employees can work from anywhere in the country. Our office in downtown Washington, DC, is an optional workspace when pandemic-related restrictions allow.
- We are hiring a researcher(s) for spring 2023 and this role has a flexible start date. If you are graduating in the spring of 2023 and are interested in the role, please apply now.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please include a Cover Letter with your submission. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, with a first-round review by February 17, 2023.
BitGo is looking to hire an AML Analyst (Germany) to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Germany.
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building erse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
**How you’ll make an impact**
- You will propose innovative solutions for our front end architecture
- You will help other members of our team ship features faster
- Vue.js and its ecosystem has no secrets for you (Nuxt, Vite)
- You believe that good code includes a reliable test suite
- You are a critical thinker. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and choose what’s best for the company
- You are realistic. Something new and shiny is not necessarily better. You balance improvement against the cost of change
- You are a team player
**Nice to have**
- You have backend experience with Ruby and Graphql.
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is $175,000 - $220,000 (inclusive of salary + equity) Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, inidual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
**Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks**
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
**More About Doximity…**
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and erse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visitDoximity.com.
_Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law._
Head of Business & Corporate Communications
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We’re looking for a seasoned communications leader who can transform and advance our corporate narrative, both internally and externally. As a strong storyteller and manager, you will lead a passionate team of internal comms and media relations professionals to tell stories that showcase who our executives are, how we make decisions, the values we stand for, and how doing good is ultimately good business.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the CEO and the executive team on building our company narrative.
- Effectively develop, plan and execute on a unified, global corporate comms strategy that ensures our employees and our external corporate stakeholders (candidates, investors, policymakers) understand and are inspired by our company mission, vision, and strategic priorities.
- Promote, protect, and improve the reputation of our business through building strong relationships with the media.
- Be a great manager and mentor to a world-class team of inspiring communications professionals.
What we’re looking for:
- 15+ years experience working in communications/corporate communications (in-house, in government or at a PR agency).
- A leader with significant experience in building internal communications strategies and programs.
- Experience working in high growth/velocity environments which require both proactive comms and rapid response management.
- An outstanding writer with experience in speechwriting and presentation training.
- Experienced manager and mentor with a track record for investing in talent and supporting iniduals in their career development.
- The minimum and maximum salary for this position is $186,700 to $311,200 in the US;
- This position is eligible for equity; and
- Information regarding the culture at Pinterest and benefits available for this position can be found at https://www.pinterestcareers.com/pinterest-life/.
* This compensation and benefits information is based on Pinterest’s good faith estimate as of the date of publication and may be modified in the future. The level of pay within the range will depend on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, travel, shift requirements, relevant prior experience and/or education, or particular skills and expertise.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and erse set of identities and backgrounds.
Location: United States – Remote
Role and Responsibilities
- Support VSolvit staff as Travel Coordinator, performing all travel related work for all contracts and VSolvit offices.
- Follow the defined process for travel requests, ensuring that appropriate pre-approvals are completed in a timely manner for all requested travel company- wide.
- Book all aspects of travel requests including car, airline, hotel, etc.
- Coordinate post-travel paperwork and expense report reviews / approvals following defined process.
- Organize all travel related paperwork in digital files and folders, following an approach that supports travelers and VSolvit Leadership Team.
- Utilize strong research skills and creative problem solving to discover the optimal price for travel needs.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills while coordinating with the Project Coordinators and Project Managers.
- Utilize strong attention to detail while coordinating and auditing travel billing details with accounting against specific contracts.
- Data entry and filing as required.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of administrative support experience
- Proven to be detail oriented
- Strong research skills
- Very well organized, excellent filing abilities
- Proven strong communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Ability to write, proofread, edit, and format Word Documents and Google Docs
- Experience using fax, printer, scanner, copier, phone, computer
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with digital file organization
- Some College Coursework completed
- 2+ years experience working in a professional environment
- 2+ years experience with MS Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets
- Experience using GMail and Google Applications
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced ‘We Solve It’) provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private section clients. VSolvit is an award winning company. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
Follow Up Boss is hiring a remote Data Analyst. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Follow Up Boss - Simple real estate CRM software.
Casa is looking to hire a Partnerships Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
ChainSafe Systems is a blockchain R&D firm on a mission to realize the potential of Web3 infrastructure through sustainable, open-source development. Our vision is to create a world with organizations that empower people to build and innovate through blockchain-agnostic tools and other distributed technologies.
We are global leaders in the industry, unique in our work across multiple blockchain ecosystems, and currently are pioneering cutting-edge technology and infrastructure.
ChainSafe is growing quickly and building a global reputation in this nascent space. Beyond offering experience across every major blockchain space to our team, we provide an open, inclusive, and supportive environment where we help folks reach their full potential as a human and as a professional.
Canada -EST Time & Latin America/ Central America zone only.
Reporting to the CEO, CTO & COO, the Junior Executive Associate plays a key role in the workplace experience. This position requires strong attention to detail, calendaring and prioritization skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests simultaneously. This position starts in the first quarter of 2023.
Challenges for You to Work On:
- Manage scheduling requirements across various time zones, internal teams, and external partners
- Administrative support and resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks
- Schedule and attend meetings
- Taking clear notes and tracking action items when needed
- Brief the CEO, CTO & COO on upcoming meetings and deadlines for both internal and external commitments
- Attend to correspondence on behalf of the CEO, CTO & COO sending appropriate responses, and preparing documentation.
- Uses discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Level matters.
- Make timely decisions using independent judgment on a regular basis in a proactive manner.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle multiple competing tasks and deadlines.
- Confident and able to interact and communicate with iniduals at all levels of the organization.
- Available to travel domestically and internationally.
- Flexibility working in various time zones as required.
Qualifications & Expectations:
- 1-2 years of executive assistant experience supporting busy executives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strict attention to detail, initiative, follow-through, accountability, and superb interpersonal skills
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Creative problem solver who can manage complex tasks and projects.
- Has a positive attitude and can operate calmly under pressure.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Develop and maintain great relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and colleagues.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction.
- Canada EST Time & Latin America/ Central America zone only.
- Interest in the web3 industry is a plus.
Why Join Us:
At ChainSafe, we are a compassionate group of builders and makers, working to bring our ideas to life. You’ll be part of a team that believes in the vital importance of community and contributing to advance humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
We care deeply about our values and look for these in every team member: A dedication to self-improvement and professional development, a commitment to community and collaboration, a drive for accountability, diligence, and autonomy, and above all fostering a place of acceptance, friendliness, and compassion.
We welcome your fresh perspectives and ideas
ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We offer opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, value autonomy and responsibility, and have a results-driven environment, flexible work hours and time-off policy, as well as competitive salary.
How to Apply
Please click apply and fill out the Greenhouse application form and ensure that you attach your resume and link your LinkedIn.
Sr. Director of Customer Insights
Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causesfor themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
The GoFundMe team is searching for our next Senior Director of Customer Insights who believes in the impact of GoFundMe and is passionate about our mission to help people help others. The successful candidate will lead qualitative and quantitative research to deliver ongoing insights into attitudes and behaviors related to fundraising and donations for our current and future customers in 19 countries across the world. Your job will be to ensure we have a clear understanding of actionable insights of the obstacles and opportunities of using GoFundMe to help people help each other.
- User Research Expert: Responsible for the ongoing development and understanding of user segments and personas that give unique insights into the needs and motivations of the people who use GoFundMe and participate in charitable fundraising and giving.
- User Research Ownership: Lead the vision, strategy, development, and successful execution of new user research initiatives supporting the evolution of our product offering as we aim to better serve our current and future customers.
- Customer Obsessed: Be a passionate advocate for the needs of our customers creating, managing, and donating to people in need through GoFundMe campaigns.
- Clear Customer Messaging: Work closely with our marketing, customer care, and product teams to inform our customer-facing messaging.
- Drive Actionable Insights: Distill a wide variety of insights from the entire fundraising lifecycle – from initial awareness, to fund raiser creation, management, promotion, gathering donations, beneficiary cash withdrawal, and after fundraising re-engagement opportunities.
- Analytics: Help drive our ongoing segmentation and persona insights into our customer data platform so we can accurately identify and better predict customer behavior while people are using the product.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, customer support, engineering, data, and other teams to aggregate insights and build out an amazing product.
- Communication: Articulate the problem you’re solving, the vision you are going after, write crisp and clear requirements and communicate the challenges and constraints to senior management and team members of all disciplines.
- User research expertise: The Ideal candidate will have extensive experience building and leading qualitative and quantitative user research insights on consumer products that serve millions of people.
- Have a proven track record for building actionable insights for product, marketing, design, and our customer operations teams with emphasis on the charitable giving space.
- Have a minimum of 8+ years of user research experience with large scale consumer products.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and partner with cross functional stakeholders in design, product management, engineering, marketing, customer care, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong communicator with the ability to bring people together to define a common vision and plan for action.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; MBA or technical degree a plus.
Why you’ll love it here…
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, ersity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of erse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing ersity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Keyrock is looking to hire a Junior Recruiter to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Entry Level Supply Chain Specialist
Fully Virtual Job
United States – Remote
job requisition id
Entry Level Supply Chain Specialist (Virtual)
The Boeing Company
USA – Oklahoma City, OK
Job Description Qualifications:
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for an Entry Level Supply Chain Specialist to join our Orders Release team in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Responds to requests for quotes.
- Responds to post production customer supply inquiries and coordinates delivery problem resolution.
- Assists in the collection and processing of supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities and capacity.
This position has been identified as a virtual opportunity and will not require the selected candidate to relocate.
This position is for 1st shift.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- More than 1 year of experience using all the following Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- More than 1 year of experience in Supply Chain.
- More than 1 year of experience working with procurement systems and processes.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- More than 1 year of experience working with Domestics/International Military and or Commercial customers.
Typically related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position.
Position may require travel up to 25% of the time.
We are searching for a Lead Flutter Developer. You can be a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, take pleasure in your work, and enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products. By joining Proxify, you will get considerable opportunities to work with leading brands and amazing startups to build their next product and growth features.
- Expert in Flutter
- Leading experience, comfortable leading team members
- Knowledge in C#, .NET, and .NET Core is a big plus
- Being Familiar with DevOps is a plus
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours);
- Lead the development of mobile applications using Flutter
- Design and develop application features using Flutter and related technologies
- Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders to ensure the highest quality product
- Troubleshoot and debug code
- Provide technical leadership
- Ensure code is optimized for performance and reliability
**What we offer:**
💻 100% remote work: Work from anywhere.
👌🏻 Flexibility: The ability to change one project to another one.
💵 Financial growth: Competitive compensation and performance-based increases.
🧘🏻♂️ Freedom: Very flexible working schedule.
🚀 360-degree growth: Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
**Your benefits with Proxify:**
Be part of Proxify community: Network with like-minded and enthusiastic iniduals to make a difference.
Make an impact: You get the opportunity to work on projects that inspire you and add value to your career.
Transparency: Contracts with transparency in earnings and working hours.
Save your time: Fast and efficient hiring process to match you with the project of your preference.
Ownership: Take ownership of your work and enjoy more freedom in your career.
ConsenSys is looking to hire a Director of Global Events to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Magic Eden is looking to hire a Strategy & Business Operations Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Binance is looking to hire an Associate, Token Investment - Binance Labs to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
We are a remote startup (headquartered in Canada) building a smart, curious, and driven team that’s making software to help sales reps sell better.
Prospect is a lead generation app that helps you find contact data right inside your browser in real-time. The best sales teams from the top tech companies in the world use Prospect to crush their sales targets.
**MORE ABOUT US**
We are currently a team of 15 people -- you will be #16 🙂
We are self-funded and profitable (no VCs or investors). We did this because we want to do what’s best for our team and customers.
Authoritative leadership style is practiced here, where the overall goal is given and you have the freedom to choose your own way of achieving it.
We have balanced working hours (~8 hours/day), don’t work weekends, and take ample time off. We don’t have any “managers” and we rarely do any internal meetings.
You enjoy writing beautiful code. You care not just about whether the code works, but you think deeply about how well it performs, and how it will be understood by future developers.
You like shipping things. You realize that building excellent products is a marathon, not a sprint, and regularly make improvements in iterations.
You are an excellent communicator. You realize that working remotely requires thoughtful communication and you do so through great written communication.
You self-manage and are open to feedback. You enjoy taking a goal and figuring out how to ship it without heavy direction and regular check-ins.
You are product and customer-centric. Whether it is a bug fix, perf improvement, or a new feature, you realize that every line of code is an opportunity to make a user’s experience better.
**OUR ENGINEERING TEAM RIGHT NOW**
We are currently a team of 6 engineers. Our roles are ided based on the projects we work on.
We work in 4-week-long development cycles in which we focus on adding new features, fixing bugs, or making improvements. After each cycle, we have a 2-week cool-off which we use to work on anything we would like to as well as plan for the next cycle.
Our frontend stack is currently:
- Languages: Mostly TypeScript, with some ES6
- Frameworks: React, Redux, Redux Sagas
- Tooling: ESLint, Jest, Prettier, Storybook
And the rest of our stack is currently:
- Backend: Java with modern practices
- Cloud: AWS, managed by Terraform
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Internal: GitLab, Linear, and LaunchDarkly
PROJECTS YOU WILL WORK ON
You will be working on our core application’s frontend. The application is a React/Redux application written in TypeScript with modern best practices.
This is a high-impact role. We are looking for someone to take real ownership of one or two core features within the first year. You will own some extremely important parts of our application that serve thousands of customers.
We prioritize our projects based on what customers are requesting the most. Some things that you might work on include:
- DevOps: Improve the CI pipeline by improving static analysis and adding tests
- Improvements: Improve performance to render UI at 60fps
- Integrations: Add features to and revamp our Salesforce integration
- Platform: Make the main app, a Chrome Extension, work on other platforms
- Upgrades: Migrate to the latest versions of core dependencies, such as React
- Experience shipping React applications to production
- Past remote work experience
- Experience at a startup or a small company
- Experience working with Rust and TypeScript
- Front-end design experience (Figma/Sketch, CSS, an eye for good user interfaces)
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 USD per year
- $1,500 annual continued learning budget (for books, courses, and self-improvement)
- $1,000+ annual travel spending allowance (money to spend during your vacation)
- Flexible working hours (4 hour overlap with EST and the remaining 4 flexible)
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Benefits (health, dental, etc) through our company HSA (for people living in Canada)
ABOUT US:Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.* JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)* LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone: EST | Partial overlap)* HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $45 – $55/hr* ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long termTHE OPPORTUNITYThe Recruiting Coordinator will demonstrate: * 3+ years of experience with quality assurance, or demonstrated experience with feedback or coaching.* An ability to be detail oriented and meticulous at analyzing and parsing workflows.* Experience leveraging performance data to inform rubric development and program metrics.* Strong verbal and interpersonal skills, including experience delivering feedback.* Experience leading in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment.* Experience providing and receiving feedback as an everyday practice.* Shown ability to interpret partner needs and incorporate feedback into problem solving processes.* Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and make decisions with limited information.To be successful in this role, the Recruiting Coordinator will support the continuous improvement of the candidate's experience. Interview Process: 30-min screen with tenured coordinator on Recruiting team followed by two 30-min onsite sessions (one with hiring manager and the other with another recruiter on team)Job Description: As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating, maintaining, and continuously seeking to improve our recruiting process.The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for:* Completing Offer to Hire activities including: * Recruitment audits - reach out to recruiters if items need to be corrected before an offer can be sent* Sending offers* Initiating hires via integration * Initiating hires manually* Update TA Ops trackers* Responding recruiters questions in TA Ops help slack channel and TA Ops Zendesk queue* Supporting troubleshooting any data issues (offer letter generation; onboard data validation; etc.) * Providing Jobs of the Month to internal partners when requested.Apply Now!#LI-BTABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project. C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application. Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a erse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Web3, Consulting, Recruiter and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$62,500 — $120,000/year#LocationGlobal
Who are we?
BlackPool is looking for a Head of Esports to lead and guide BlackPool players towards high-level objectives in the web3 gaming industry. Versatile, he defines and executes Esport planning (finding games and strategies to optimise results), handle administrative and HR tasks (sponsors, registrations for tournaments, compensation follow-up…), and work directly with BlackPool management to ensure the cohesion of the overall strategy. This person is a passionate and engaging person that lives web3 gaming.
As a visionary, they are interested in the possibilities of the Esports business within the blockchain landscape, and love to find, attract and retain the best players to compete in some of the most outstanding games of the web3 ecosystem.
BlackPool is a community-owned fund operating within the NFT industry: managing a range of assets from sports cards to game items to digital art. We are well known for our early success in Sorare, as the leading football manager since the inception of the game.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with BlackPool R&D team to find the best games for BlackPool to compete at the highest level,
- Hire and retain the best players to compete in these games and maximise returns on investment for BlackPool,
- Supervise BlackPool players on a daily basis,
- Address pressing concerns of players and teams promptly, with the help of HR and top management,
- Maintain constant communication with, and report to, BlackPool management,
- Coordinate with other BlackPool departments for all player requests, including but not limited to advisory services to third parties, social media posts, sponsored content, interviews, photo sessions, video sessions, AMAs, Discord events, and others,
- Assist BlackPool Marketing team in communicating with clients, partners, media outlets, fan groups, tournament organisers, and other third parties,
- Be able to anticipate and act on game-changing features promptly,
- Build on existing games to grow into a bigger vertical, improve the team’s appeal and influence, and find strategies to ramp up the activity around a game or game genre.
What you bring:
- Excellent knowledge/familiarity with the esport scene - if you’ve lived, worked, or actively followed eSports.
- Excellent communication skills whether via email, face-to-face, or presentations.
- Proactive and a self-starter - you set priorities and don’t wait for problems.
- Familiar with tournament design.
- All about the players - as a player yourself, you’re always working to give other players the best experience possible
- Strategic, with an analytical background.
- Fluent in English
- Positive attitude and mature interpersonal skills.
Vana is looking to hire a Data Analyst to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Mythical Games is looking to hire a Senior Director of People Operations to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Informal Systems is looking to hire a Business Intern to join their team. This is a part-time internship position that is remote or can be based in Berlin, Lausanne, Paris, Toronto, or Vienna.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Web3 Business & Partnership Development professional to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Web2 Ecommerce, rich experience and connections in Fashion industry and well-know branding，as well as deep knowledge of the metaverse and its associated economic models.
You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing relationships with potential partners, negotiating deals and driving growth initiatives within the organization. Additionally, you must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal in order to effectively represent our company’s interests at all times.
If you think this is the perfect role for you please send us your CV to the email. Looking forward to see hearing you soon.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?In very little time, Binance has become the no. 1 global crypto-currency exchange in the world.Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world?We are seeking a corporate onboarding analyst to support our expansion into all global frontiers and provide support on compliance operations, remotely. Responsibilities* Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management;* Handle, review and verify all applications for client on-boarding within available SLAs;* Work closely with the Front Office and the Relationship Partner Teams and direct with clients as required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil your KYC due diligence;* Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes such as Refinitiv World-Check, Jumio, etc.;* Work closely with checker to ensure an effective 2 eye 4 eye customer due diligence process;* Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of key renewals and prioritize open requests;* Good proficiency in conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence;* Monitoring and documentation of unusual activity or AML flags;* Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements;* Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.Requirements* At least 2-3 years’ directly related experience in a corporate onboarding role with substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs;* Fluent Portuguese and advanced English speaker;* Knowledge of multiple client types (E.g: Non-Operating/Asset Holding Companies, Governments, Organizations);* Possesses strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills;* An undergraduate degree is required;* Demonstrated ability to write effectively;* Adaptable to work in an evolving and changeable environment;* Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus.Working at Binance• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attireBy submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Analyst, Finance and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$60,000 — $110,000/year#LocationRemote - Netherlands, Amsterdam
What is Polygon?Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.Polygon's Security Team's Vision is: to become the most trusted organization in web3 & blockchainPolygon is looking for a Lead Security Auditor with verifiable experience in leading and performing smart contract audits, mostly in Solidity. This person will be working to discover and solve the most complex and challenging security activities in the blockchain space together with the most active and professional team!Responsabilities* Lead and preform security assessments on Polygon's Smart Contracts* Work closely with development teams during SDLC* Work closely with external security vendors* Drive security awareness and training programs for smart contract developers* Mentor colleaguesRequirements* Fluency developing & testing in Solidity (+3 years)* Solid understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine* High level understanding of common smart contract vulnerabilities* High level experience using testing and security analysis tools (Truffle, Foundry, Slither, Echidna, etc)* High level experience in Code Reviews* Great written and verbal communication skills* Experience mentoring or training othersBenefitsWork from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive SalaryPolygon is committed to a erse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Learn More about PolygonWebsite | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Web3, Solidity, Ethereum, Testing and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$60,000 — $120,000/year#LocationWorldwide
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
We’re hiring for a Business Development Executive who’s ready to join a rapidly-growing organization, work independently without oversight, and help the company grow. This role requires the inidual to be a self starter who excels working in a fast paced environment. This is an amazing career opportunity to help accelerate our growth within a remote-first, and rapidly-growing company.
- Build strong relationship with new clients while maintaining existing client relationships
- Conduct sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Build continuous pipeline of clients and projects
- Identify new growth strategies while improving existing ones
- Conduct market research
- Collect and maintain client information within a CRM
- Develop business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Strong proven sales background
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional at building relationships both internally across the business and externally with clients and partners
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and remotely in a globally-distributed team without oversight
- Proactive approach
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience negotiating a broad set of deals and contracts
- Good high level understanding of Blockchain and Web3 in general, for example, Ethereum ecosystem and DeFi
- Experience working with the following - Slack, Google Suite, CRMs, and other related platforms and tools
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server
Keep up to date on what we are working on by following us on our social channels:
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Who We Are
At Fitwel, we envision a healthier future where all buildings and communities are enhanced to strengthen health and well-being. From 100 years of public health research combined with the reality of the recent pandemic, we know that the built environment has the power to positively impact people’s mental and physical health, happiness, and productivity.
That’s why we put people at the center of everything we do. Joining our team means you’ll be at the forefront of the healthy building movement transforming the real estate market. Our global community is made up of erse, ambitious iniduals who are passionate about building health for all.
The range of benefits we offer reflects our people-centric culture, including generous vacation time, PTO and your birthday off, paid maternity and paternity leave, flexible hours, remote with opportunities for in-person collaboration including company retreats, various medical, dental, and vision plans, 401K contribution, life insurance, quarterly reimbursement for expenditures such as fitness, health benefits, mobile phone, and internet, and 24/7 access to a range of behavioral health and employee assistance services.
We are seeking a Lead Golang Developer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with the Product and Frontend teams to create the next-generation data platform.
You will collaborate with other technical staff to deliver and maintain a fully-functional software implementation. We hope you can put your passion for software engineering to work to create highly immersive user applications.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Golang developer is expected to undertake in their position:
- Implement AWS containers to support Go implementation and successful repository maintenance
- Utilize Kubernetes to ensure successful application development, deployment, and scaling
- Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments
- Employ Linux Terminal command structures to allow easy back-end operations for less-expert technical staff
- Structure our user interface with Angular and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows
- Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Other critical skills for successful Golang developers to include:
Provable proficiency in Go programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years experience working in programming or information technology
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in MongoDB, and Rust is recommended
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
- Experience working with a team
Please email your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com. Please note “Lead Golang Developer” in the email subject line.
Notarize is hiring a remote Data Analyst. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Notarize - Legally sign and notarize documents 100% online.
Senior 3D Artist
Who We Are
Sitting at the intersection of social networking and gaming, we empower creativity and connection in a digital world. Our mission is to build deep, rich virtual worlds where everyone belongs.
We have been working towards this mission for a decade. We are the creators of Highrise, the first virtual world on mobile, which has seen extraordinary growth over the last few years and now boasts over 20 million users across iOS and Android. Every day, the citizens of Highrise come together to hangout, explore, create, collect, and trade in our metaverse, and we are on the precipice of making history once again with our expansion into Highrise World.
To build creative worlds where you belong.
About This Role
You will be working closely with the engineering team on Highrise 4.0. You will have the opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way, working with our dedicated art and engineering team as you determine the visual direction of Highrise 4.0 (aka Highrise World).
The mission for this role is to create 3D assets and environments, and provide expert knowledge to increase the quality (and engagement!) of our virtual world experiences.
Key Indicators of Success
- The Highrise 4.0 team understands the direction of visual aesthetic and design.
- You are able to think strategically and roll up your sleeves to execute on tactical work seamlessly.
- Streamline and optimize the pipeline from 3D model creation to putting the asset(s) into HR World.
What You Will Do
- Converting 2D object and environment concepts into 3D game assets.
- Delivering low-poly 3D models for mobile platforms.
- Engaging in technical and aesthetic problem-solving efforts.
What You Can Expect in the First 90 Days
- 30 days: Rapidly understand our design approach to Highrise and begin converting our 2D art into 3D models.
- 60 days: Present what you think the 3D vision should be with the engineering, art, and leadership team.
- 90 days: Start working on 3D direction and tell us (engineering and art) what to do!
Who You Are
- You are creative and have an artistic vision.
- You have a passion for games where you can connect and have made friends through them.
- You are self-driven and require little direction to do your best work.
- You have strong analytical skills and know how to ask the right questions to make an informed decision.
- You love working with a team and take a student mentality in your work (and personal!) life.
- You know how to prioritize your workload and communicate effectively — downward, upward, and laterally with your team.
- Experience with the following software: 3ds Max, Maya, or Blender
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
- Experience with UV mapping
- Experience creating low-poly models and working within budget requirements
- Experience working in the gaming industry
- The ability to work in a fast and rapidly changing environment
Nice to Have’s
- Experience using Unity, including the creation of simple animations and particle effects
- Experience rigging and animating
- Experience providing art direction for a new 3D mobile game
- Experience bridging product, engineering, and art teams
- Experience programming
- Experience converting a 2D game into a 3D game
- Work from wherever you want, whenever you want. You decide your location and schedule.
- Equipment allowance so you can choose whatever you need to work comfortably.
- Company-sponsored medical and dental insurance.
- Unlimited Vacation policy. We know how important taking time off is and we encourage it. Our team takes about 20 days off on average every year.
- Education stipend. We deeply believe in learning and self-improvement. We’ve set aside a budget for every employee to learn additional skills and grow.
- Monthly Fitness Allowance to stay active and take care of your physical health.
- Working with a erse team with people in over 15 countries.
- You have a voice! We love hearing ideas and want to embrace you for them.
- Extremely low turnover environment. Over 20% of our team has been here for over 3 years!
- Coworking space stipend in whichever location you want.
- Monthly team building budget to get to know your team.
- Team retreats to meet face-to-face and deepen connection.
- Bring your pet to work everyday! We love seeing your furry loved ones.
As a fully remote company, we strive to have an equitable compensation philosophy that allows us to take good care of our people, no matter where they are in the world. At the moment, our philosophy is composed of multiple factors such as market pay, location, performance, and other rewards. Our compensation philosophy is meant to support our organization’s strategic plan and operating objectives — as we continue to grow as a company, so will our approach to compensation.
The salary range for this role is $65,000 – $100,000 in US and Canada. Salary will be adjusted based on your location.
What its Really Like to Work Here
We are a global team of nearly 100 people right now and rapidly growing. We feel a sense of ownership over our work and take great pride in what we do. We are not afraid to make, and most importantly, admit our mistakes — that allows us to show up authentically and build relationships of trust across the board. We are the scrappy kind, so we try to do more with less, and we love that! If you were to ask our team to describe our culture, they would probably say we are a passionate group of peeps trying to impact the next revolution of the internet.
- Dream big, then make it real.
- Be an owner, make a difference.
- Build with humility.
- Fast is better than slow.
- Keep it scrappy.
- Always be learning.
Title: Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
Location: Remote; Chicago, IL; St. Petersburg, FL
The world has changed. Why hasn’t insurance?
Kin’s mission is to reimagine home insurance For Every New Normal. While other insurers struggle to handle a fast-changing world, Kin is built for the future and is prepared to meet its challenges head on while helping our customers do the same.
Kin is proud to be one of BuiltIn Chicago’s 2021 and 2022 Best Mid Sized Companies to work for, and Forbes 2021 Best Startup Employers in North America. Simply put, our people are what make us great, and we need forward-thinking, inspired game-changers like you to join us in our mission.
So, what’s the role?
As a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst, you will be a critical part of the growth and expansion of Kin Insurance. You will be responsible for the data & analytics for the Finance, Accounting, Legal and Compliance departments. You will work with internal leadership and assist in defining and structuring critical regulatory reporting; collaborate with engineering to ingest, clean, and analyze data from multiple sources; and deliver actionable insights across multiple teams. You will be responsible for owning the one source of truth for regulatory data along with the cadence and automation of this process.
A day in the life could include:
- Be a key player in structuring an optimized plan of action to deliver comprehensive BI solutions across our regulatory reporting needs, for existing business activities and to support expansion roll outs
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and reliable analytical tools, dashboards, and metrics that drive crucial decisions
- Study the pertinent governmental regulations relating to our industry, review the Kin’s current policies and procedures, and identify areas of concern that may need to be modified or removed
- Use analytics tools to monitor performance of new product launches and make recommendations to management on ways to resolve compliance/legal gaps and comply with industry standards monitoring
- Validate data for compliance and regulatory reporting against accounting metrics and reports
- Conduct deep-e analysis, identify root causes of business trends through data, collaborate and formulate conclusions and recommendations
I’ve got the skills but do I have the necessary ones?
- 3+ years of professional work experience in Financial, Regulatory, or Risk/Compliance Reporting
- Intermediate SQL skills (proven track record to independently query data from disparate sources),
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables, vLookup, Index/Match, Power Query, etc.)
- Must have a data-centric/analytical background and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Experience in highly regulated and fast paced environment
- Bachelors Degree in Insurance or Risk Management
- 3+ years of professional work experience in Insurance, Compliance, Risk Management and/or Regulatory Reporting
- Experience automating manual spreadsheet processes using SQL, Python, or other data handling platforms
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc. Experience with advanced Looker development is highly desirable.
- Experience in programming in R or Python is a plus
- Familiarity with ETL processes
Oh, and don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible PTO policy
- Very generous equity options and 401K
- Parental Leave
- Continuing education and professional development
- Disability and Life Insurance
- The excitement of joining a high-growth Insurtech company and seeing your work make an impact
In an industry that hasn’t budged in more than 100 years, our technology transforms the user experience, cuts inefficiencies that waste billions of consumer dollars, and customizes coverage homeowners want. We believe insurance was always meant to be a digital product we’re making that a reality.
Our approach to the industry makes us unique, and the people at Kin help us excel. We’re a team of problem solvers, collaborators, builders, and dreamers who are passionate about creating positive change in the lives of our customers and in our industry. Kin is more than just our name it’s how we treat each other. That’s one of the many reasons we’ve been recognized as a great place to work by Built In, Forbes, and Fast Company.
Kin is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We don’t just accept difference we honor it, nurture it, and celebrate it. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an inidual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Kin encourages applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of erse skills, experiences and abilities.
This is a part time position with 20 – 30 hours a week
About the Job:
- The Real Deal is looking for a part time Spanish translator to join a rapidly growing media company focused on real estate journalism and headquartered in New York City. This position would be responsible for writing a daily newsletter.
- The ideal candidate should have the ability to cultivate sources and write clean copy on deadline. Experience in business journalism is a plus.
- The Spanish translator is responsible for the translation of materials into Spanish and/or English
- This role assists with the planning and coordination of day-to-day activities relating to the Spanish translation of our content and newsletter.
- Assists in scheduling, communicating, and executing translation priorities
- Translates materials into Spanish and/or English for use at all events, including website content, reports, written programs, newsletter.
- Reviews translated materials for accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure consistency and equality – review and comparative-edit Spanish translations against the English
- Develop documentation and style guides for Spanish
- Great organizational, attention to detail, communication, and writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of editing procedures and terminology; working knowledge of current typesetting and publishing practices
- Excellent copyediting and proofreading skills in both English and Spanish
- Fluency in English and Spanish required
- Bachelor’s degree in language study or relevant work experience
- At least 3 years’ experience working with translated texts
Compensation & Benefits:
- The hourly rate for this position is $22-$30 per hour. The salary offered within this range will depend upon qualifications and other operational considerations.
Who We Are:
The Real Deal is the largest real-estate news outlet in the US, reaching millions of professionals daily through our media channels. We have received 60+ awards for editorial excellence over the past six years, including the General Excellence award from the Society of Business Writers and Editors.
Quantcast rates us among the 300-most visited sites in the US and the website with the wealthiest audience and one of the most educated.
As a publication, The Real Deal is to real estate what Variety is to entertainment or what Politico is to Beltway politics – a plugged-in news outlet that is read by the entire industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value ersity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We partner with our employees to support ersity and inclusion in the workplace and through higher education programs supporting rising journalists.
We’re looking for a Data Scientist who’s excited to immerse themselves in DeFiYield data and uncover insights that influence how we develop our product. Specifically, Data Scientist will use knowledge and statistics to set up and evaluate experiments, advise the DeFiYield team on understanding the drivers of user engagement, and suggest product directions that could increase future engagement.
The experts at DeFiYield are specialists in DeFi yield farming and smart contract security then have experience in investing and developing advanced management and security toolkit.
DeFiYield is a blockchain security network that allows users to generate high yields while avoiding scams and security vulnerabilities, using the safest and the most yield farming accessible ecosystem.
DeFiYield has developed 10+ solutions for DeFi investors, including the Advanced Automatic Smart Contract Audit Scanner - a 1-click tool that scans the smart contract code for 100+ known vulnerabilities, the Approvals Analyzer tool, World’s Fist Audit, REKT Databases, and more.
Learn More about us @ DeFiYield:
- Yahoo Finance
- Experience with SQL and Python,
- Ability to analyze large data sets in order to quantify performance via metrics or KPIs,
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present insights to team members in other domains.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to answer important questions and define key metrics,
- Develop core metrics to track and measure business performance,
- Design, conduct and analyze experiments such as A/B tests to guide product decisions,
- Monitor competitor and broader market metrics, including other products and networks,
- Perform explorative data analyses and build models to distill insights from data and identify new strategic opportunities,
- Communicate results and influence key decision-makers, including engineering and business leaders.
Would be a plus
- Experience with blockchain data and analytics tools,
- Experience with DeFi/web3.
- Remote Worldwide
About the Role
The Events Coordinator is someone passionate about the details. They will be handling planning, organization, and communication for Remote Year’s IRL events. They should be someone who strives for flawless execution of a well planned event/experience.
- Plan and execute Nation events and products, including Nation Festival, Local Meetups, etc
- Drive marketing/hype / engagement internally for Nation experiences on Hub and top social media platforms; create launch toolkits for Nation Ambassadors & RY Teams to scale events
- Create and run an internal Hype squad for RY Team
- Attend and participate in monthly Nation and external webinars
- Help capture Nation experiences content
- Work hand in hand with Community Manager to promote and plan Nation events and drive engagement
- Work on special Product projects
- Help acquire value-added partnerships for the Nation
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with start-up organizations
- Proficient in Google Suite platform management (Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, Google Drive
Work Location: Remote
About Remote Year
Remote Year is the leading global community-based travel platform that sparks boundless and borderless opportunities for growth and change through remote working and immersive local experiences. Since 2015, we have facilitated over 100 life-changing programs in 40+ destinations for over 5,000 iniduals, and we are proud of our Excellent (4.6) Trustpilot rating.
We believe in the transformative power of travel, and empower people to unleash their human potential as they live, work, learn, and grow in the world’s most inspiring destinations on our 1-month trips or our 4-month and 12-month journeys.
We are pioneers in remote working, and as a fully remote and virtual company, we believe that travel and remote work lead to innovation, exploration, and personal and professional growth.
Why work with us?
- You will join an exciting, erse, globally distributed team, passionate about everything “remote” and delivering an incredible experience
- You will get to travel for a living
- You will have an impact on shaping our future products
- Each and every day is guaranteed to be different, bringing new excitement, opportunities and challenges
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment: Remote Year is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate ersity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees to show up authentically and an inclusive and erse travel environment for all of our participants to practice global empathy.
Netlify is hiring a remote Senior Data Analyst. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in North America.
Netlify - All-in-one platform for automating modern web projects.
Cloudflare + Vercel + Web3 = Fleek. We make it possible for developers to deploy and successfully scale sites and apps on the new web, using any preferred underlying protocols to power their sites (chain agnostic). From hosting, storage, gateways, domains and more. Fleek has everything you need to make effortless deployments of sites and apps to unstoppable, uncensorable, web3 protocols (like IPFS, the Internet Computer, and soon many more).
You’ll be joining at an exciting time! We’ve got updates coming in the future including a new Fleek platform and Fleek Network, an Open Source Application Delivery Network (ADN).
We’re looking for builders who are excellent storytellers, and who will pave the way to bring forth Fleek’s vision, establishing strong relationships with developers across existing and new communities.
We’re recently raised a Series A to achieve these goals, and more! Backed by Polychain, Coinbase, Protocol Labs, Digital Currency Group and more amazing supporters that believe in the Open Web and our suite of products.
If you’re passionate about building and want to join an ambitious team, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Business Development lead to help us grow our BD operation. Our ideal candidate has experience in the Web3 and blockchain ecosystem, someone who could help us to expand our Fleek ecosystem and help us grow our client (users of Fleek / Fleek Network), technology integration (protocols that integrate Fleek, or integrate into it), and partners (commercial collaborations).
Candidates with strong connections and networks in the U.S./EU Web3 & blockchain ecosystems are preferred. We are flexible to discuss the salary range offered based on your experience!
- Build inbound and outbound pipelines for both our products, across our different verticals (clients, integrations, commercial partners, Web3 infrastructure, node operators).
- Manage our client funnel, from initial connection to deal execution.
- Manage our technical integrations and partnership funnel with key Web3 players, from Web3 infrastructure that can grow our offering, to potential commercial opportunities.
- Provide support and maintain relationships with our leads. Acting as a bridge between them, and Fleek’s technical, support, or commercial representatives.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on both expanding Fleek’s ecosystem as well as customer/lead satisfaction
- Drive adoption of Fleek’s product stack through partnerships of key projects and builders in the ecosystem.
- Take our releases to our partners.
- Identify potential partners and integrations in the target market, and complete appropriate research on the prospective partner’s business and requirements
- Research, plan, and implement new target market initiatives, as well as prospective partners in target markets.
- Attend conferences and industry events both online/offline to stay updated on the latest trends in the web3 space
- Knowledge or passion for web3 + Blockchain
- 2+ years of business development experience
- Proven sales experience in SaaS / Digital products and platforms
- Self driven and entrepreneurial mindset
- Passion and eagerness to learn
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Great networking skills and ability to build relationships
- Comfort in making decisions autonomously
Title: Senior SEO Program Manager
Location: United States<>
Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.>
Elastic is seeking a Senior SEO Manager to join our current SEO and Brand Marketing organization. This manager will be chartered with developing a large-scale, enterprise SEO program building and executing a global search strategy. Elastic’s online presence is extremely important for the success of our business and this position plays a critical role in our global growth plans.
A successful candidate is a subject matter expert in search engine optimization and an excellent communicator. They take pride in their ability to educate and influence stakeholders on the value of SEO, adopting and evangelizing SEO best practices. Their understand the complexities of technical SEO and are willing to design and deliver insightful audits to help inform teams to continuously improve our results. Their ability to formulate metrics and create regular reporting will be instrumental in communicating performance and insights to the entire organization.
Along with other internal SEO experts, brand, and content leaders, this person will use a host of best-in-class search and content marketing tools to succeed in this role. Elastic’s extended teams including Product Marketing, Growth & Regional Marketing, and Product Engineering are highly engaged and willing to assist with organic search growth efforts. You’ll look forward to partnering with these teams to build a long term roadmap and drive improvements across multiple digital and content experiences – blogs, resources, product content, and highly technical documentation.
What you’ll do:
- Own the development of an international SEO strategy focused on establishing technical and on-page best practices at scale in key geographical markets
- Design an Elastic SEO center of excellence with consistent SEO principles and defined maturities to guide sustainable SEO growth
- Partner with cross-functional product and marketing regional teams to prioritize SEO opportunities and content gaps in key markets to maximize organic visibility and return on investment
- Support our technical Elastic documentation team and their growth strategies
- Provide SEO training to regional teams and get processes implemented in a timely manner
- Own the development and communication strategy of global organic search performance reporting
- Own the in-depth website audit workflow and communicate and drive technical improvements across teams
- Assist with in-depth competitive analysis and adhoc research requests from stakeholders
- Help manage internal SEO support requests via internal ticketing system
What you bring:
- 10+ years of hands-on SEO, experience in high-tech, B2B software sales, and/or PLG business models is most desirable
- Strong analytical skills and deep experience with using tools like Tableau and Looker
- Demonstrable success building enterprise SEO strategies
- Strong understanding algorithms and ranking methods
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Power user of best-in-class SEO tools like SEMrush, Botify, Ahrefs, Content Harmony, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics
- Comfortable working on a fully distributed team
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, ersity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to ersity, equity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
We welcome iniduals with disabilities and strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all iniduals. To request an accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org We will reply to your request within 24 business hours of submission.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.>
Grants & Contracts Analyst
Job Req ID: 102264
All Children’s Hospital Office of the Vice Dean in East Baltimore is seeking a Grants and Contacts Analyst who will provide dedicated professional level sponsored funds management for more than 80% of the time with specific responsibility for pre-award and post-award functions. This includes, but may not be limited to proposal preparation, submission, budget development, account maintenance and oversight, billing/invoicing, reporting, compliance, and closeout. Works independently on a variety of grants/contracts that range from simple to moderately complex. While this role may assist with some aspects of non-sponsored funds, the primary goal of this position is to ensure timely, effective and efficient functioning of sponsored funding.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Will work independently the majority of the time, with support from Principal Investigator (PI) and/or Sr. Financial Analyst on increasingly more complex grants/contracts.
- Will provide standard professional administrative level guidance on protocols, regulations and guidelines to PI and other scientific/research professionals within the department.
- Interact with external research/administrative professionals.
- This role functions at an intermediate level, with responsibility for independent management of simple to moderately complex grants/contracts, including federal (NIH, DOD, NSF, etc.) and private.
- These grants, contracts and awards may involve detailed budgets, subawards and special instructions in RFA, career awards, training awards, multi-project grants, complex Foundation grants, subawards from other institutions on their federal pass-through grants and Pharmaceutical company clinical trials.
- Partner with departmental faculty and/or budgetary staff and the Office of Research Administration toward the planning and development of application submissions to various federal offices, private agencies/foundations and commercial companies.
- Understand and utilize institutional policies for pre-award grant process and sponsor guidelines.
- Review all sponsored project proposals for assigned faculty prior to them being forwarded to the Sr. Financial Analyst and ORA for signature. Review involves accuracy, content, adherence to all relevant guidelines.
- Provide instruction, preparation assistance and support related to grant application procedures.
- Serve as liaison between research units, central offices and funding agencies.
- Review budgets and related justification for appropriateness and completeness of content. Ensures that all applicable and indirect costs have been applied. May also provide groundwork for subcontract negotiations.
- Ensure compliance in all other areas related to grant and contract management, including sponsoring organization guidelines, internal protocols, accurate protocol information within grant documents, conflicts of interest, etc.
- Manage all assigned grant submissions to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Maintain ongoing updates and communications related to current grants and contracts, this includes regular auditing and reporting to principal investigators and departmental leadership. Assist with closeouts as needed.
- Coordinate the process of setting up awards in designated department/ision after grant number is assigned, including reviewing award, verifying award set-up and ensuring personnel is setup appropriately.
- Ensure that post-award responsibilities are completed, including budget distribution, account reconciliation, e-form setup, effort reporting, cost transfers, paying invoices and paperwork finalization related to subcontract setup.
- Conduct complex award management activities and provide oversight to other employees, including monitoring and managing accounts, audits, evaluations and reporting.
- Provide information and direct assistance required to complete contract and grant closeouts.
Special Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of accounting and budgeting theory and practices required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of external Federal guidelines/procedures for grants and contracts, including NIH, NSF, DOD, and NASA.
- Knowledge of and experience with contracts and grant cooperative agreement terms and conditions, administrative rules, cost principles, and regulations under OMB guidelines required.
- Ability to coordinate projects independently and work constructively as part of a team required.
- Ability to make independent judgments and to act on decisions on a daily basis.
- Ability to work with flexibility on several tasks simultaneously and to meet various concurrent deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of clinical research is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two years of administrative/budgeting experience.
- Additional education may substitute for required experience and additional related experience may substitute for required education, to the extent permitted by the JHU equivalency formula. Successful completion of the RAT (Research Administration Training) Program (13-15 months) is equivalent to two years of relevant experience for this position. Successful completion of the RAT Program (18-24 months) is equivalent to three years of relevant experience for this position. If an employee does not successfully complete the program, no additional experience will be applied.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Johns Hopkins University accounting system and related fiscal offices are preferred.
- Proficiency in SAP, SWIFT, eIRB and eRACommons, ASSIST, Grants.Gov, Workspace, and Proposal Central is preferred.
- Experience with SOM ORA, Shared Services- Financial Reporting and Purchasing AP and AR is preferred.
Classified Title: Grants & Contracts AnalystRole/Level/Range: ATP/03/PCStarting Salary Range: $52,230 – $71,890 (Commensurate with experience)Employee group: Full TimeSchedule: Monday Friday, 8:30am 5:00pmExempt Status: ExemptLocation: RemoteDepartment name: All ChildrensPersonnel area: School of Medicine
Please refer to the job description above to see which forms of equivalency are permitted for this position. If permitted, equivalencies will follow these guidelines:
JHU Equivalency Formula: 30 undergraduate degree credits (semester hours) or 18 graduate degree credits may substitute for one year of experience. Additional related experience may substitute for required education on the same basis. For jobs where equivalency is permitted, up to two years of non-related college course work may be applied towards the total minimum education/experience required for the respective job.
**Applicants who do not meet the posted requirements but are completing their final academic semester/quarter will be considered eligible for employment and may be asked to provide additional information confirming their academic completion date.The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
The Johns Hopkins University values ersity, equity and inclusion and advances these through our key strategic framework, the JHU Roadmap on Diversity and Inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you are interested in applying for employment with The Johns Hopkins University and require special assistance or accommodation during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Office at email@example.com. For TTY users, call via Maryland Relay or dial 711. For more information about workplace accommodations or accessibility at Johns Hopkins University, please visit accessibility.jhu.edu.
Johns Hopkins has mandated COVID-19 and influenza vaccines, as applicable. Exceptions to the COVID and flu vaccine requirements may be provided to iniduals for religious beliefs or medical reasons. Requests for an exception must be submitted to the JHU vaccination registry. For additional information, applicants for SOM positions should visit https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/ and all other JHU applicants should visit https://covidinfo.jhu.edu/health-safety/covid-vaccination-information/.
The following additional provisions may apply, depending on campus. Your recruiter will advise accordingly.
The pre-employment physical for positions in clinical areas, laboratories, working with research subjects, or involving community contact requires documentation of immune status against Rubella (German measles), Rubeola (Measles), Mumps, Varicella (chickenpox), Hepatitis B and documentation of having received the Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccination. This may include documentation of having two (2) MMR vaccines; two (2) Varicella vaccines; or antibody status to these diseases from laboratory testing. Blood tests for immunities to these diseases are ordinarily included in the pre-employment physical exam except for those employees who provide results of blood tests or immunization documentation from their own health care providers. Any vaccinations required for these diseases will be given at no cost in our Occupational Health office.
Note: Job Postings are updated daily and remain online until filled.
Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our erse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact. We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.This unique role will work with Axoni’s leadership to execute strategic initiatives and interface with a broad cross-section of the Axoni team, external clients, and investors. We are looking for a multi-faceted professional with a capital markets or consulting background to play an integral part in Axoni’s success by supporting the Executive Team’s strategic initiatives. The person in this role should be detail oriented, have a passion for problem solving, and the ability to execute ad hoc projects, large and small, to successful completion. He or she should also be able to work independently with minimal guidance and have a knack for liaising with various parts of the organization. In addition, this inidual must be highly organized and demonstrate strong written and oral communication and presentation skills. This position currently reports directly to the CEO.As a Strategy Associate at Axoni, you will: * Serve as a key resource for the leadership team in the creation and execution of strategic initiatives* Interface with various members of the organization to prepare materials for key meetings: board of directors, current/prospective client, and other investor/partner meetings* Support the running of internal strategy meetings through the preparation of materials and driving the agenda creation process* Shepherd cross-functional projects, interfacing with business and technology teams, while ensuring decision makers and stakeholders are kept apprised of progress* Develop internal presentation materials for firm-wide communications by executives* Manage and execute a erse range of other ad hoc projects, as neededWe are looking for: * 1-3 years of experience in capital markets, investment banking, or management consulting* Proven capability and experience developing high-quality presentations and other materials suitable for clients and/or senior management* Client facing experience and strong communication and stakeholder management skills* Exceptional judgment and maturity, including an ability to execute independently and work with team members of all levels* High proficiency with Excel to build a variety of financial and analytical models* Comfortable learning new subjects on the fly as needed* Proven problem-solving and analytical skills* Excellent presentation and writing skillsAxoni offers competitive compensation and benefits to employees. Axoni is an equal opportunity employer seeking candidates with demonstrated skills and experience to help drive the ongoing success of our clients and our firm.Iniduals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.#Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Consulting, Senior, Excel, Legal and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$70,000 — $115,000/year#LocationWorldwide
Customer Content Manager
Delivery (2100) – Customer Success (7200) / Full Time/ Remote
At Torch, we believe in the power of people. People are the heart of every success story. They collaborate to achieve ambitious things together. And they inspire others to build a better future.
We believe that trusted relationships are integral to helping people realize their full potential. When people experience transformational growth, they achieve more, their teams excel, and their organizations thrive.
About the Role:
At Torch we are continuously looking for ways to improve the experience of our customers. We want to help them get the most out of their investment in coaching, provide outstanding support at every touchpoint, and help them grow and scale their people development as a trusted partner guiding them with best practices.
Content is a major pillar of how we enable our customers to be successful. Along with the support from our team members, we want to help customers be self-sufficient with our products and services. This allows them to move quickly without obstacles, creates repeatability with deploying common answers and solutions, and enables success at scale for both them and Torch.
Torch is a remote-first work environment. Employees can work anywhere within the United States.
- Be an expert on our coaching product from why it is so important to iniduals and companies, to the platform functionality and coaching services, and the overall customer lifecycle/experience.
- Create a customer enablement strategy and corresponding content roadmap for the year, built on a deep understanding of the needs of our customers and the various functions at Torch.
- Build scalable ways of allowing teams to contribute to the content library with style guides (i.e. voice and tone, formatting, terminology, etc.) and an editorial process to maintain consistency and quality.
- Balance ongoing shifts in priorities with stakeholder teams and company priorities, determining what content is best to build from the centralized content function and where/how to partner with other teams to accelerate content delivery.
- Build out our knowledge base to create a self-service experience, taking a customer-first approach to the content and information architecture.
- Build context around the topic areas that empowers them with a “why” and leading them to a “how” including best practices, playbooks, webinars, media-based tutorials, tips and tricks, FAQs, etc.
- Own the coaching path templates, developing a strong POV on the participant and coach experiences in partnership with the product and coaching teams.
- Bring the content strategy and style to our product experiences with UI text, emails, surveys, and other in platform content.
- Audit our existing content experiences and provide guidance on how we can be more customer centric and consistent.
- Go deep on our coaching products, services, the experience of our customers and customer-facing teams to build a content strategy that solves critical needs and adds value.
- Relationships matter when working with various stakeholders, demonstrate deep listening and empathy, clearly communicate priorities and progress across the organization.
- Own it by taking full responsibility for customer enablement content at Torch, build a strong POV about awesome customer content experiences and champion that in the organization.
- Win together by balancing manage multiple competing priorities and finding ways to scale content production while maintaining quality and consistency.
- Increase knowledge base visits and usage by creating a great content experience as the primary resource for our customers – this will reduce customer support tickets for basic issues and questions, reduce basic internal questions, and reduce manual/repetitive support required from our customer-facing teams.
This role has a target salary range of $125,000 to $150,000 plus equity and benefits.
Torch ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior Policy Form Specialist
Job Number: 204046
Join Forbes’ 2022 Best Employer for Diversity!
As a Senior Policy Forms Specialist at Progressive, you’ll use your extensive insurance industry experience to independently decide when policy, policy-related, and other legal forms need to be created, amended, or withdrawn. As a senior team member, you will develop and maintain business relationships across the organization and manage all aspects of the form revision process (excluding IT programming-related tasks). You’ll use your business knowledge, project management skills, problem-solving ability, and systems knowledge to identify and quantify legal and business exposures. You will also work closely with internal legal counsel to ensure legal compliance in our policy forms process.
LocationThis is a remote position but onsite work at a Progressive location may be required occasionally (with appropriate notice).
- Bachelor or Associate degree or higher
- In lieu of degree, four years or more of business experience
- Five to ten years of business experience working with the insurance policy form development process including research and drafting forms
- Experience in rate revision, claims, underwriting, or experience as a business consultant or product specialist
- Understanding of property insurance including detailed knowledge of policy life cycles from application through renewal to cancellation or nonrenewal
- Detailed knowledge of state insurance laws and regulations
- Ability to identify and quantify legal and business exposures
- $61,900 – $82,500/year
- Gainshare bonus up to 24% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Diverse, inclusive, and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development and tuition assistance
- Wellness programs to help you maintain a better quality of life
- Medical, dental, and vision, including free preventive care
Energage recognizes Progressive as a 2022 Top Workplace for: Innovation, Purposes & Values, Work-Life Flexibility, Compensation & Benefits, and Leadership.
Equal Opportunity EmployerLI#-Remote
Primary Location: United States
Employee Status: Regular
Work From Home: Yes
Immunefi is looking to hire an Account Coordinator to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in European Timezone Preferred.
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
We are looking for a full-time, senior Rails developer to work on two shiny new Rails 7 apps - a meditation courseware/timer web app and a live event + community platform. We are looking for a developer who is *VERY* well-versed in Rails front-end, specifically in Tailwind CSS, Turbo and Stimulus. Back-end skills are important, but really we need front-end development. You must LOVE implementing designs, handling user interactions, and writing clean HTML and styling with Tailwind.
The meditation app teaches a technique called Orgasmic Meditation, a practice for accessing a mystical state that has been shown to promote human flourishing and greater resilience (https://instituteofom.com). The platform app offers courses, live events, and community spaces. These apps are fun, brand new and have been built and designed by a long-term Rails lover (16 years+). We are looking for some great people to join the team.
We want serious candidates only who:- Live and work in the US or US time zones- Can show up on time and consistently work 35-40 hours per week (contract to full-time)- Can interview on video so that we know you're a real human- Have multiple references- Can show code that you yourself wrote and can talk about
Requirements:- Rails must be your primary, daily development platform, for at least 5 years. This is not for casual Rails developers who mostly work with other tools.- You must have built and managed MANY Rails apps yourself, including large-scale or complicated apps- You know Tailwind CSS inside and out- You know Hotwire / Turbo / Stimulus JS. You don't have to be a master but it's a major bonus.
Technical Requirements:- Backend: Postgresql, Elasticsearch, AWS, Sidekiq, Heroku- Gems: Devise, Pundit, AASM, many many others- Frontend: Tailwind CSS, jQuery, Stimulus, HTML, Turbo- Testing: Strong test/spec practice (practical, not exhaustive)
Work Environment:- We are a fun group who loves what we do- We work hard and we move fast- We love a simple, clean, “nothing extra” approach to products and development- You would work with our CTO, a 16+ year Rails veteran- We will hold daily scrum-style meetings- Work is remote only- Availability over weekends for production support is not required but a bonus
We are seeking passionate, dedicated people to join as a Tokenomics Lead. As the Tokenomics Lead you will have the opportunity to grow our Token Economics team from the ground up. As the head of tokenomics, the focus will be on setting the successful implementation of the token economy and developing the road map to meet both the short and long-term needs of our rapidly growing platform. With knowledge of the blockchain, cryptocurrency, Defi, and NFT ecosystems and a never-ending curiosity to learn and master new technologies and practices. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in leading tokenomics projects, working cross-functionally, and assisting senior leadership in developing end-to-end tokenomics strategies.
- Analyse and calculate how the token will function in our game and staking functions
- Analyse existing NFT projects and tokens to better determine how our token can function and work ingame and as a LP
- Game theory analysis and its impact on tokenomics models
- Development of macroeconomic agent-based models for testing tokenomics
- Develop and prepare the overall tokenomics road-map for several projects
- Support in writing of a whitepaper explaining the loyalty tokenomics
- Model and calculate token financials, sensitivity, transaction amounts, supply, etc
- Build out economic structures, and run simulations to account for all possible scenarios.
- Support community management teams by explaining tokenomics to the community
About usAurora builds an Ethereum-compatible network with increased scaling and lower transaction costs.Aurora Labs has created the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users. If you are eager to e into the competing cross-chain ecosystem and would like to work in an energetic environment, surrounded by highly productive and meticulous engineers, we would be happy to see you in Aurora Labs! We at Aurora Labs are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our Legal team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the world. Our Values - Execute extreme ownership;- Strive for excellence;- Embrace authenticity;- Promote merit;- Get shit done. About the Position- Assist the company with regulatory analyses under the Securities Act of 1933;- Assist the company by providing comprehensive legal advice with respect to new and emerging blockchain related regulations that are enacted on the US market;- Analysis from a US law perspective of licensing and compliance requirements for the company’s products;- Advice regarding compliance with KYC/AML obligations and government sanctions;- Assist the company on successfully participating and entering on the US market, including by preparing any documents such as: guidelines, disclaimers, third party communications, etc.;- Assess legal risks from a US law perspective in order to develop business-oriented solutions providing concise and commercially focused legal advice;- Educate and advise the company with respect to legal and risk management issues.Requirements- US qualified lawyer with 5+ years of relevant legal experience (preferably practicing at a fintech startup, digital assets or blockchain technology, crypto, or at a leading law firm, familiar with the Securities Act of 1933);- Experienced in and passionate about blockchain, different consensus algorithms, decentralized governance, DeFi, app development, and Web3 technologies;- Experience working at multi-jurisdictional business cross-functionally with a fully distributed team;- Excellent organization, execution and project management skills;- English language native or fluent.Join our dedicated team of blockchain industry professionals.Please apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!In applying at this job, I confirm and acknowledge that I read and understood the Privacy Notice published at https://auroralabs.dev/privacy. #Salary and compensationNo salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Web3, Ethereum, Legal and Non Tech jobs that are similar:$60,000 — $115,000/year#Benefits🌎 Distributed team#LocationWorldwide
As an author for Baeldung, you’ll work within a team of authors and editors that will provide guidance and feedback on your articles and code.
Our writing guidelines are important to ensure a good quality of the article, as well as consistency across articles. Here are the formatting, code, and writing guidelines we use:
The publishing process starts with you choosing a topic to work on (we have a list of open topics you can choose from, or you can suggest your own). You’ll then work with an editor to create an outline and provide a draft and supporting code.
The editor will help you get your articles over the finish line. They’re going to do reviews, offer guidance with technical and language feedback, and generally be helpful.
Once the article is ready, we hit publish.
As for how quickly you’d like to write – that’s fully up to you. For example, we have great authors publishing one article weekly, and we have authors publishing an article every month or so.
The budget for each article is based on your author level and the number of words.
Here are some typical budgets used by authors:
- Level 12 – 750 words – 80$
- Level 12 – 1000 words – 85$
- Level 15 – 750 words – 88$
- Level 15 – 1000 words – 92$
The level is based on the feedback from your editors on 3 metrics: writing, technical, and communication. When you start, you’ll be at level 1, then you’ll progress as you improve (the max level is 20).
Basically, the better the quality of your writeups, the higher the payment will be.
Before applying, you should have at least a couple of years of experience working as a developer or actively involved in the Linux ecosystem. The articles will be code-centric, so being in the trenches and able to code is instrumental.
Good command of the English language is also important.
You can also find the contribution guidelines on our site: https://www.baeldung.com/linux/contribution-guidelines
And we generally handle payments via Paypal.
About prePO 🔮
prePO is a decentralized trading platform allowing anyone to go long or short on any pre-IPO stock or pre-IDO token.
Our mission is to democratize pre-public investing - transforming a world of financial exclusion into a world of permissionless access. 🌎
The Dream Team 💫
At prePO, we are building a fully-remote, globally-distributed dream team. Like a professional sports team, we want every player on the field to be a superstar in their position and play extremely effectively with others.
We are also backed by world-class investors (>$4M in funding to date), including founders from Gnosis, 1inch, Illuvium, Zapper, and more!
Our Values 💝
At prePO, the following team values describe the people we want to work with (and the people you would want to work with too!):
- Passion: being engaged and enthusiastic about the work, the mission, and making an effective impact on the world.
- Autonomy: being proactive, resourceful, and making decisions in prePO’s best interest.
- Overcommunication: sharing feedback and all relevant information - directly, frequently, clearly and empathetically.
- High Performance: producing high-quality outcomes with speed and consistency, and continuously raising the bar for yourself and others.
- Focus: being laser-focused on high-priority, high-impact tasks that work us towards achieving prePO’s mission.
- Incrementalism: delivering value via incremental iterations.
- Simplicity: seeking out the simplest solutions.
- Innovation: embracing creativity, and leading the industry with forward-thinking ideas.
- Decentralization: valuing solutions which are trustless, permissionless and automated.
The Role 💻
prePO is looking for a Web3 Business Development Representative to take ownership over partnerships, integrations and collaborations for prePO.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Play a key role in shaping prePO’s BD strategy
- Collaborate closely with leadership and cross-functionally across the team
- Identify, reach out to and qualify potential partners across the web3 space
- Propose and negotiate creative win-win partnerships with other projects, including giveaways, integrations, treasury ersification deals, co-AMAs, and more
- Pitch speaking/feature opportunities with podcasts and media outlets
- Streamline and optimize the BD pipeline via automation tools and data-driven decision-making
- Cultivate new and ongoing relationships with key players in the web3 space
- Scale and lead the BD team to amplify successful strategies
This role is initially part-time, with the the possibility of transitioning to a full-time position as you excel in your responsibilities.
The Ideal Candidate 🏅
The ideal candidate for this role will be an entrepreneurial, strategic and results-driven go-getter with 3+ years experience in a BD (or similar) role, 1+ years experience in a lead BD role within a web3 organization, world-class verbal and written communication skills, a deep practical understanding of the DeFi landscape, and embodying all our team values.
We are committed to fostering ersity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, even if you don’t match all the above criteria.
Note that we cannot offer visa sponsorships at this time.
Benefits & Perks 🎁
- Fully-remote work with flexible working hours
- Work on the bleeding edge of DeFi and crypto
- Learn from other senior high-performing team members
- Team game nights + off-sites + sponsored conference trips
- Budget for learning / professional development / subscriptions
- Join a force for good - prePO has made a pledge to dedicate at least 2% of time, product, and profit towards charity
We look forward to your application!
What’s iPhone Photography School all about?
We make online courses that help people take stunning photos with the iPhone.
With our 9-year track record, we’re the world’s leader in mobile photography education.
And while we’re proud of everything we’ve accomplished so far, we’re just getting started.
And this is why we are looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join our team.
What will you be doing as our iOS developer?
- Building our flagship iOS learning app to be used by over 500k active customers
- Working closely with our design team to deliver an outstanding user experience
- Collaborating with our backend development team to build the API used by the app
- Continuously developing new features for our customers after the app is launched
- Helping to problem solve and fix any issues that arise in production
What’s in it for me?
Of course this can’t all be one-sided, and we believe that we provide one of the best remote working environments in the world.
State of the art software to stay connected and organized? We’ve got that.
Investing both time and money in your learning to ensure that you continually grow? We do that.
Flexible working schedule to ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance? Well that’s a no-brainer.
But should you apply?
This is not a decision we can make for you, but what we can do is lay out our Purpose, Values and Mission to help you decide for yourself.
As a company we believe in honesty and transparency, and once you click the apply button you will have the chance to learn all about us before you decide on whether to submit your application.
Hiring the best candidate is very important to us, but equally important is hiring the right candidate. Only apply if you really identify with what you read on the next page.
Note: This is a 100% remote full-time position. Due to time zone differences, we won’t be able to hire applicants residing in Australia or the eastern parts of Asia.
Chainlink is looking to hire a Global Rewards Analyst to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Senior Manager, Head of Policy Communications
SAN FRANCISCO, CA; NEW YORK, NY: WASHINGTON D.C.; UNITED STATES – REMOTE
About the Team
The Communications team tells the story of how DoorDash empowers local economies by connecting customers to the best of their communities. The team is a collaborative group with important partners, touching every corner of the organization. A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, meticulous attention to detail, and out-of-the-box thinking, coupled with a true team spirit and the ability to juggle projects and priorities, are what makes this group so effective.
About the Role
A role on this team will require expertise in media relations, policy communications and public affairs. You will be expected to oversee public affairs activities at the local, state and federal levels, supervising an existing team of regional managers and serving as senior leader in shaping campaigns to advance policy objectives and help grow the business. You will act as on-record spokesperson, build and foster relationships with key media, and own reactive and proactive story opportunities. This role will guide our rapid response efforts around various and complex regulatory challenges and policy issues impacting DoorDash and our industry. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams across the company, including Policy Development, Government Relations, Corporate Communications, and Legal, among others. You will report to the Global Head of Public Affairs.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will
- Be responsible for all Policy Communications and Public Affairs activities across the US, overseeing regional managers and guiding state, local and federal strategy.
- Serve as senior counsel to help guide public affairs campaigns that align with both policy and business priorities to advance policy objectives and help grow the business.
- Partner closely with Policy Development, Government Relations and Public Engagement teams, develop and implement policy communications and public affairs strategy in Washington, DC to elevate the DoorDash brand and expand awareness, reach, and visibility of the company’s policy and GR priorities and advocacy with key stakeholders and constituents.
- Assist in issues management, advance planning and scenario mapping to develop response plans and materials for various potential issues, including policy and regulatory challenges.
- Work in close collaboration with the Corporate Comms, Government Relations, Legal, Public Policy, Social Impact and other various teams across the company on policy communication strategies and messaging.
- Develop media engagement strategies and enhance our relationship with essential media and influencers at the national, state and local level by telling the story of how DoorDash empowers local economies.
We’re excited about you because
- You have 6+ years experience managing policy communications and executing public affairs campaigns at the local, state and federal levels.
- You have people management experience, and a proven ability to lead, grow and foster team members, as well as manage external consultants and agency partners.
- You have experience working in fast-paced, fluid environments facing complex regulatory challenges, and are familiar with the tech space and related issues.
- You have strong media relationships and a deep background engaging press and shaping stories.
- You’ve demonstrated cross-functional leadership, taking ownership of communications programs and building strategic plans in a complex organization with varied priorities.
- You have excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines.
- You are a master communicator, inclusive of listening and speaking, and a true leader, collaborator, and consensus builder.
- You are committed to fostering a erse, equitable, and inclusive work environment and have prioritized participating in DEI initiatives in past roles.
- You’re a self-starter, intrinsically motivated but also a good teammate.
- You take your work, but not yourself, seriouslyand maintain a good sense of humor about both.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do — on every project, every day.
- We are learners – We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed – Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of usersfrom Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate erse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a erse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $147,600.00 – $221,400.00, plus opportunities for equity and commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Pursuant to the New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range in New York City for this position is $164,000.00 – $246,000.00, plus opportunities in certain roles for equity and/or commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.