One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Bracket Labs is hiring a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
About the Role
Bracket Labs is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join full-time. In this role, you will create, manage, strategize, and execute the marketing plan for Bracket Labs in 2024 and beyond. Your goal will be to create and execute an aggressive growth strategy to expand the community base, drive retention, and convert traders on the BracketX platform. You will bring your years of experience creating marketing plans, building technical marketing funnels, and executing campaigns to help BracketX become the best platform for any DeFi user to trade volatility. This is an exciting time to join Bracket Labs as we are primed for growth and ready to launch our newest long / short volatility product, Passage.
About Bracket Labs
Bracket Labs is on a mission to make on-chain volatility trading fun and easy for traders of all levels. We build industry-leading range-bound DeFi products that revolutionize the way volatility can be traded on-chain. We are a team of Web3 veterans with experience at some of the best financial institutions and crypto startups in the world including Barclays, D.E. Shaw, Bloomberg, Consensys, and more. We are backed by top VCs including Binance Labs, NGC, 0xCapital, and FJ Labs. We placed 2nd in Binance’s Build the Block competition and also participated in Binance Labs Season 5 incubator.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy that aligns with our goals and objectives for the next year Work closely with the founders to ideate, formulate, and roll out a go-to-market strategy, focusing on clearly communicating product features and maximizing engagement / retention
- Build out a strong brand identity starting from our current point and aim to build Bracket as an industry-leading name. We would like to see our product Passage become synonymous with volatility trading
- Analyze our audience and targeted audience, and construct a pipeline of our platform and marketing data to harmonize into a single powerful dashboard. Work with the core founders to drive new top-of-funnel engagement tactics and weekly creative programs to accomplish our goal
- Drive new customer acquisition and revenue growth through PR, social media, targeted programmatic ads, and other means to capture the attention of our intended audience. Ideally will also have understanding of / experience in international markets such as Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Supervise social media efforts and KOL strategies, ideally bringing existing relationships and deep networks to amplify the brand, our platform, and our credibility as a team
- Stay on top of new trends and act quickly to tune our marketing messaging and plan
- Starting as a team of one, we aim to have this role grow into a small team of experts that you will lead. The role will require a seasoned leader with business maturity and a strong zest for creativity
- Manage a budget and optimize based on monthly reporting, return on investment, and campaign success
- Help shape the company roadmap based on marketing feedback
- Demonstrated leadership in a CMO or similar role at a Web3 or derivatives-focused DeFi firm
- Strong understanding of derivatives and trading, with a great network in the space
- B2C marketer with experience running point on strategy and execution using modern tools and dashboards
- Tenacious and unafraid to find the answer to difficult problems and put together creative solutions with new technology. This field is evolving and we are expecting our ideal candidate to evolve with it
- Strong Background in Web3/Crypto and trading is imperative - bonus points for having worked on derivatives products, DeFi or exchange product
- Experience creating or managing incentive or token programs for a derivatives product would be ideal
- Expertise in product marketing, creating go-to-market strategies, justifying and allocating budget, creating and executing content strategy, overseeing social media and PR, and coming up with creative growth strategy. No dead ends, always creative
- Excellent at taking customer feedback and transforming it into actionable suggestions for product improvements
- Technical marketing is a must - must have experience working with Google Analytics, on-chain attribution, and data visualization
- Strong leader and cool under pressure - the Web3 space is volatile and you should be able to manage in that environment
- Passionate about DeFi and the opportunities it presents
What Bracket Labs Offers
- Bracket Labs offers a chance to take a first-to-market product to the next level, to help monetize and grow at the beginning of a new bull market
- A sharp team where you will be challenged and pushed like never before - we have ambitious goals and would welcome an ambitious marketer
- The opportunity to work in an industry that is poised for massive growth
- Freedom to work remote
- Competitive salary and benefits with upside in the success of Bracket Labs
Paxos is looking to hire a Sr. Marketing Manager, Social Media to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Parfin is looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their team. This is a full-time position that is remote or can be based in Brazil.
- Contribute to SDK development projects, ensuring robustness and scalability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate blockchain technologies into our solutions.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Participate in code reviews and adhere to best practices in software development.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends in blockchain and Web3 technologies.
- Assist in identifying and troubleshooting application issues and bugs.
- Solid experience in React framework development.
- Experience in SDK development.
- Basic understanding of blockchain and Web3 technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Experience with blockchain-related projects.
- Familiarity with Ethereum, smart contracts, and decentralized applications (DApps).
- Be familiar with the core cryptographic concepts.
Solidity and Rust cryptography is a plus.
Opportunity to join as the 9th hire and grow with a company building a real product.
If you’ve ever envisioned yourself at the forefront of AI and Web3 innovation, then Cere offers the perfect opportunity to transform that vision into reality.
Cere is a cutting-edge Web3 data infrastructure scale-up seeking someone who is not just looking for a job but wants to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture, with a demonstrating track record in Web3.
We are seeking a Developer Community Lead with a proven track record in onboarding and converting developers within complex technical environments. This role is ideal for someone who excels in developer relations and thrives in technically demanding contexts. Join our dynamic team, where you will be pivotal in advancing our technical ecosystem. We provide an environment where creativity is encouraged, and your contributions will directly impact the growth and success of our community.
About Cere Network
Since its launch in 2019, the Cere team has consistently anticipated the difficulties that the present systems would encounter, now highlighted by the swift advancements of AI and the accompanying surge in data. With companies using multiple vendors causing data fragmentation that complicates AI integration, Cere is presenting itself as an objective, open-source solution, with a clear vision: All data should be decentralized. Unequivocally.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon. For more info, see: www.cere.network/hub.
At Cere, we’re not just hiring for roles; we’re seeking a specific blend of qualities. We value those who excel in our fast-paced environment, embracing methodical, simulation-driven development and a first-principle thinking approach.
Our team members uphold high standards, discipline and a growth mindset that fuels ongoing learning and process refinement. Exceptional written communication is a must, as we rely on tools like Notion, Slack, and Wiki to ensure organized, transparent collaboration.
We prioritize autonomy and goal orientation, fostering a culture of accountability and transparency. Our ecosystem thrives on supportive, challenge-driven teamwork, a driving force behind Cere’s rapid innovation.
We’re drawn to iniduals with character, high standards, and the ability to build and optimize efficient habits. A growth mindset and commitment to collective success underscore our team dynamics, as we aim to nurture a larger ecosystem of collaboration and progress.
- Manage relations with projects and our ever-growing community of (external) developers
- Be an expert on our vision, strategy, and all of the functions of our technical stacks, and communicate them
- Build a program to drive adoption of the Cere Ecosystem, e.g. by setting up a bounty and grants program to engage more developers in contributing and building on top of our network
- Organize, manage and visit hackathons—both online and offline
- Help improve the Cere ecosystem based on community input
- Provide technical guidance to developers in our community
- Monitor community forums and channels to address technical questions and issues
- Let your creativity shine to attract more projects and more developers
- Coordinate/manage other community managers
- Translate technical requirements into business requirements and vice versa
- Track and analyze key metrics related to Cere’s developer community (e.g. active developers, retention rate, sentiment score, GitHub activity, etc.)
- Provide regular reports and insights to leadership regarding the health and trends of the developer community.
- Experience working in similar roles for other projects, especially Web3
- Experience building open-source developer communities
- Understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, and decentralized applications development.
- High-level understanding of programming languages, databases, and developer tools
- Familiarity with relevant web3 programming languages such as Solidity, Rust, or others commonly used in blockchain development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you love working with others and others love working with you
- Stakeholder management experience
- Must be comfortable with managing and growing communities, as well as engaging with community members, both online and offline (e.g., events, meetups, hackathons, etc.)
- Ability to define goals, measure results, and communicate impact
- Knowledge of community management tools.
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world, including Berlin, Amsterdam, San Francisco and Warsaw. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
=nil; foundation is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
EmergentX is dedicated to harnessing the full potential of blockchain technology to enhance the lives of millions.
EmergentX is an innovative team of visionary minds, comprising entrepreneurs, engineers, lawyers, and educators, united in our mission to tackle tomorrow’s macro problems today. We are dedicated to conducting research, advancing technology, and coordinating capital deployment to expedite progress in emerging areas of interest. We are dedicated to conducting research, advancing technology, and coordinating capital deployment to expedite progress in emerging areas of interest.
Before establishing EmergentX, our founding team successfully launched Paidy, a payments company in Japan, which was acquired by PayPal Inc. in September 2021. They also created Wavecell, a cloud communication company based in Singapore, which was acquired by 8x8 Inc. in July 2019.
We are seeking a proactive Project Manager to oversee our web3 projects from inception to execution. The ideal candidate will be adept at coordinating cross-functional teams, managing timelines, and ensuring the successful delivery of blockchain-based products. Specifically, the Project Manager will play a pivotal role in driving projects related to the tokenization of real-world assets, leveraging blockchain technology to transform legacy business operations.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, including developers, engineers, designers, and external partners, to ensure alignment and understanding of project goals
- Own responsibility for ensuring excellent user experience across our products is delivered
- Evangelize product visions and build momentum between stakeholders.
- Develop plans outlining objectives, timelines, resources, and deliverables
- Provide regular project updates and reports to management, highlighting progress, challenges, and key metrics
- Stay updated on industry trends, advancements, and emerging technologies in the blockchain space
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Experience as a Project Manager in the tech industry, ideally with blockchain or crypto-related projects
- Proficiency in project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum) and project management tools
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Native or fluent English language
- Flexibility - we believe that freedom cultivates creativity. Our team has complete autonomy over their location, time and focus
- Empowerment - we champion autonomy, arming our team with the authority to drive their own success and innovation
- Trust - the cornerstone of our culture. We trust in each other’s abilities, ideas and intentions, enabling us to achieve remarkable results together
- Growth - we are committed to continuous personal and professional growth. We invest in our team’s development, providing opportunities for learning and advancement
- Experiment - we encourage experimentation and embrace the unknown, understanding that innovation often arises from taking calculated risks
- Rebellious - we are disruptors at heart, challenging the status quo and pushing boundaries to redefine what’s possible
- Competitive annual salary
- Flexible schedule
- 100% remote
- Opportunity to be part of a successful team of builders and innovators in blockchain technology and web3 industry
- Career growth and professional development opportunities within a dynamic and innovative tech environment
Junior DevOps Engineer at Zero Knowledge Validator
ZKValidator is a small, expert team with a erse skill set. We’re driven by a mission, promoting privacy and zero knowledge tech, the next frontier of Web3. We strive to provide high-performance infrastructure to blockchain networks, which has allowed us to be a top validator on Cosmos, Celestia, Celo, Mina, Moonbeam, Polkadot and more.
We are looking for a motivated Junior DevOps Engineer to join our team on a contracting basis who can hit the ground running to enhance our delivery capabilities. If you are passionate about building optimised reliable cloud infrastructure and have a strong background in DevOps, we would love to hear from you.
- Infrastructure Management:
- Manage and maintain Linux-based systems, ensuring optimal performance, security, and reliability.
- Deploy and configure Blockchain Validators, ensuring seamless integration with our infrastructure.
- Utilize Ansible for configuration management and automation of routine tasks.
- Develop and enhance automation scripts to streamline deployment processes.
- Monitoring and Reporting:
- Implement and maintain monitoring solutions using Grafana and Prometheus.
- Proactively identify and address potential issues to ensure system stability and security.
- Work closely with development and operations teams to facilitate a collaborative and efficient workflow.
- Contribute to discussions on system architecture, scalability, and security.
- Solid understanding of Linux systems and administration.
- Familiarity with Blockchain Validators and related technologies.
- Experience with Ansible for configuration management.
- Proficiency in setting up and managing monitoring tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.
Nice to Haves:
- Programming skills in Python or Rust.
- Knowledge of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).
- Understanding of security best practices in a DevOps environment.
- Experience in deploying and managing bare metal servers in a data center colocation environment.
- Familiarity with DeFi (Decentralized Finance) protocols.
- Understanding of the design principles behind proof-of-stake blockchain systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (feel free to apply if you feel qualified enough regardless of your degree).
- Relevant internship or project experience in a DevOps or system administration role.
This is a remote position and most of our team is located in Europe. For reliability reasons (and to make sure we can all sleep well at night) the ideal candidate is located in a non-European timezone. However, feel free to apply regardless of your location/timezone, as we are prioritizing technical and cultural fit over location. A non-European timezone is just a bonus for us.
Code4rena is looking to hire a Social Media Marketer - Web3 Security to join their team. This is a part-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Matter Labs is looking to hire a Security Operations Engineer to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
OpenBlock is looking to hire a Crypto Economist - DeFi to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Zellic is looking to hire a Growth Lead to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Merit Circle is looking to hire a Legal Counsel to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
StarkWare is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Israel.
NEAR is looking to hire a Technical Product Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Binance is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager - Africa to join their team. This is a full-time position that is remote or can be based in Cape Town.
Berachain is looking to hire a Strategic Business Development Lead to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Kiln is looking to hire a Product Manager - Ethereum to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in France or on-site in Paris.
Circle is looking to hire a Treasury Analyst, Corporate Treasury to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States or on-site in New York NY.
Optimism is looking to hire a Developer Evangelist to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
About Injective Labs
Injective Labs is trailblazing a new dawn for Web3 enabled finance. We are the core contributors to Injective, one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry. Injective provides an interoperable smart contracts platform that is optimized for building decentralized finance applications. Interoperability is at the core of Injective, which is natively integrated with chains such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana. Developers can rapidly launch premier financial applications suited for mass adoption using Injective’s infrastructure and specialized DeFi primitives such as the world’s first fully on-chain order book. Our team has decades of experience spearheading the largest financial institutions and tech organizations. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by leading firms such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
About the role:
Injective Labs is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join the team. The ideal candidate will bring extensive know-how and insights of how to ensure Injective’s infrastructure meets the ever growing usage demand. The ideal candidate is passionate about blockchain, DeFi and disrupting the status quo.
- Maintain and ensure infrastructure availability and system performance
- Optimize system and scalability
- Response to incidents and identify potential issues in a timely manner
- Deploy and operate Kubernetes cluster
Who you are:
- 3+ years of Infrastructure Engineering experience
- Strong cloud platforms experience (AWS, GPC, Azure Cloud)
- Ethereum, Tendermint, Cosmos blockchain experience essential
- Must be fluent and experienced operating production-quality Kubernetes clusters, experience in large-scale cluster operation is a plus.
- Experienced in deploying, operating, monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting large scale infrastructure.
- Experience with Docker runtime, Linux kernel is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD).
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Polymer Labs is looking to hire a Business Development Associate to join their team. This is a full-time position that is remote or can be based in Singapore.
Pyth is looking to hire a Developer Relations Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
WalletConnect is the de facto web3 communications protocol allowing interoperability between wallets and dapps across chains. We began with a single API and now facilitate millions of messages and connections each month. Today we’re building a suite of web3 SDKs including Web3Modal, Web3Wallet, Web3Inbox and more with a mission of empowering developers to build engaging web3 experiences so that as an industry, we can reach the next 100 million crypto users.
We’ve raised $25 million from some of the world’s best crypto and infrastructure investors such as Union Square Ventures, 1kx, Shopify, Coinbase Ventures, Circle Ventures, and Uniswap Labs Ventures. Founded in 2018 by Pedro Gomes, we are a global, remote-first team that values openness, simplicity, generating impact and ownership.
At WalletConnect we’re looking for a product designer to join the team and craft Web3Inbox, Web3Modal, Web3Wallet and Cloud. This is a unique opportunity to work on products used by millions of people, push the boundaries of UX in web3 ,and shape our industry-leading products, their visual language and product design culture.
- Create, creating engaging user experiences and interfaces, and overseeing the design process from concept to launch
- Work closely with the product, engineering, business development and marketing teams to ensure that our products meet our high standards
- Be responsible for developing and executing design strategies
- Work with data teams and conduct user research to make valuable and meaningful design decisions.
- Actively participate on building a strong design system, common to all our products, and following our rebranding
- An online portfolio of technical product design work that demonstrates an eye for detail and craftsmanship, understanding of web3 concepts, critical thinking, and innovative problem-solving
- Conceptualize and illustrate project briefs from multiple stakeholders: marketing, product, engineering
- Your work displays excellence in crafting UI components, iconography, typography, applying color, art direction and graphic design
- You worked with prototyping tools before and are able to showcase your work in connected screens and motion
- Your work follows current UX/UI patterns and best-practises, and you know how to apply or adjust them for Web3
- You thrive in a remote-first work culture and are able to manage your own work
- Comfortable working within an engineering-focused organization
- You went down the web3 rabbit hole and actively participated in the space and ecosystem
- You are an expert communicator with an ability to break down complex scenarios into easy to short, simple, and easy to understand language
- You are proficient in English across written and verbal communication. You will be required to think and work with copy
Nice to haves:
- You enjoy designing for technical content and audiences
- Experienced or willing to learn 3D. We use 3D as the main building block of all visual communication and you will be expected to build upon that foundation
- Experience with motion design work
What WalletConnect offers:
- Fully remote position with a budget for your home office or work environment
- Regular team offsites to amazing places around the world
- Opportunities to travel to conferences and community events
- Generous PTO and parental leave
- Meaningful Learning and Development budget
- Competitive compensation package including salary, equity and possibly tokens
- If you’re in the US, we’ll also cover your healthcare
- The chance to build and grow with one of the most recognised companies in Web3 and have fun while we do it
WalletConnect is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. We celebrate ersity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At karpatkey, we’re seeking a highly skilled and motivated M&A Specialist to join our team. As an M&A Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in executing mergers and acquisitions transactions while providing strategic advisory services, including technical support, analysis of market opportunities, and participation in negotiations.
- Conduct thorough financial analysis, due diligence, and valuation assessments for potential M&A transactions.
- Develop and execute M&A strategies, including target identification, deal sourcing, and negotiation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess the financial feasibility and potential risks of proposed transactions.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify emerging trends and opportunities in the M&A landscape.
- Take part in negotiations for mergers and acquisitions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with organisations, investors, and key stakeholders.
- Stay updated with industry regulations, market trends, and best practices in the M&A field and the DeFi space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in M&A, investment banking, private equity, or related fields.
- Experience in decentralized finance and/or blockchain technology organizations.
- Deep understanding and curiosity of the DeFi ecosystem, including major trends, blockchains, protocols, and players in the space and history of activity in crypto and DeFi.
- Proven track record of successfully executing M&A transactions from initiation to closure.
- Strong financial modelling, valuation, and due diligence skills.
- Excellent knowledge of M&A concepts, methodologies, and industry best practices.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking abilities.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines.
- Abide by our values
- Home office;
- Flexible hours;
- PTO Benefits;
- Yearly training budget;
- Home-office equipment budget;
- Bonus award.
Who We Are:
Ethena Labs is building the first ETH based yield-bearing synthetic dollar. Arthur Hayes is a founding advisor and the team has deep experience across traditional finance and crypto engineering from firms such as Cerberus, Wintermute, Flow Traders, Deribit, Paradigm, Aave, Blockdaemon and Kaiko. We are backed by every major exchange and trading entities in the space.
What we are Doing:
We are building derivative infrastructure to enable Ethereum to transform into the Internet Bond via delta-neutral derivatives positions, to create the first crypto-native, yield bearing synthetic dollar: sUSDe.
We believe creating a synthetic dollar which is not reliant on existing banking infrastructure is the single most important problem to solve and largest opportunity in crypto today.
USDe will form the first part of a broader ecosystem of products we are building including fixed and floating rate internet bonds and composable repo leveraged markets.
The DevOps team is 1 growing to 2 with this hire, together you’d be supporting the build of a Dapp, Ethereum smart contract development and the required trading infrastructure to maintain our delta-neutral USDe positions. We believe creating a synthetic dollar which is not reliant on existing banking infrastructure is the single most important problem to solve and the largest opportunity in crypto today.
The ideal candidate would reside in The Americas or Asia to increase the ease of 24 hour team coverage.
Who We are Looking For:
- DevOps Engineer who is passionate about building products/applications within DeFi
- An inidual who is excited by the opportunity to join an early stage team and help evolve and scale a newly launched product
- At least 2 years of experience in building & maintaining infrastructure for live blockchain projects or organisations
- An inidual who is curious and always looking to learn new concepts on the overlap between frontier technology and financial concepts
- Optimise, harden and maintain our infrastructure to monitor, detect, mitigate performance and security issues
- Assist in systems and environmental administration, from creating secure Github repos with our engineers, to integrating and managing integrations with 3rd parties (Custody Providers, Exchanges, Wallets)
- Maintain and improve system processes and technical documentation
- Maintain and improve infrastructure systems and CI/CD processes
- Monitor and analyze system performance and implement improvements
- Stay up to date and maintain on security best practices
- Assist the DevOps Manager generally
- 2+ years in a DevOps/SRE role
- Experience with containerisation and orchestration tools such as Docker and ECS
- Good Cloud experience and associated toolchains, particularly with AWS, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, GitLab actions
- A working knowledge of Python is a great asset
- Experience interacting with exchange APIs or external integrations from an infrastructure perspective, or familiarity with Cloud networking
- You can write and speak fluent English
Our engineering stack
- Frontend: React, NextJS, Wagmi, Viem, TailwindCSS
- Backend: Python, Solidity, SQL, GraphQL, DGraph, Docker, AWS, Ethereum.
- DevOps (You): AWS, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, GitLab actions, Docker
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
If you subscribe to the mission of separating the dollar from the state, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.
In the meantime, here are some links to more information about Ethena Labs to help you check us out:
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Blockchain Developer to join our tech team, responsible for developing the future of on-chain asset management. As a Full-Stack Blockchain Developer, you will develop and maintain blockchain applications from start to finish. This includes everything from designing the architecture and database to developing the user interface and backend.
The main responsibilities include:
- Lead the development of the frontend UI for Ethereum Protocol dApps;
- Join the full lifecycle of contract development, including requirement gathering, dev, test, deployment, and monitoring;
- Deploy applications on a blockchain network and ensure that it is secure and scalable;
- Write high-quality, reusable, maintainable code that runs efficiently and optimally both in frontend and backend using React/Node/Solidity and other technologies;
- Test completed software and debug as necessary;
- Examine existing code and recommend patches, design overhauls, or fixes for broken code;
- Create support and technical documentation of feature development or active issues;
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development;
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science, information technology, or engineering or equivalent practical experience;
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum blockchain and how to build secure and scalable dApps;
- Knowledge of existing treasury management approaches in DAOs and DeFi;
- 2 years of experience with common front-end technologies and frameworks;
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development;
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response;
- Experience working with open-source projects;
- Able to learn fast and focus on execution, problem-solving, and troubleshooting;
- Proficiency in written English language. As a remote organisation, we put a strong emphasis on both verbal and written communication;
- Work autonomously while being a team player, sharing and being there for your teammates is a fundamental part of the job;
- Abide by our values.
- Home office;
- Flexible hours;
- PTO Benefits;
- Yearly training budget;
- Home-office equipment Benefits;
- Bonus award.
Crypto.com is looking to hire a Finance Associate (Treasury) to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Hong Kong.
Fireblocks is looking to hire a Product and Creative Design to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Tel Aviv.
Fireblocks is looking to hire a GTM Operations Intern to join their team. This is an internship position that is based in New York NY.
Chiliz is looking to hire a Head of Loyalty & Rewards to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in London.
NEAR is looking to hire a Finance Operations Specialist to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Zug.
Cobo is looking to hire a Compliance Intern (6 months) to join their team. This is an internship position that is based in Singapore.
Grayscale Investments is looking to hire a Director, Regulatory Compliance to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Stamford CT.
OKX is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist (Central Functions) to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Hong Kong.
Concordium is looking to hire a Legal Student Assistant to join their team. This is a part-time position that is based in Copenhagen.
dYdX is looking to hire a Head of People & Talent to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in New York NY.
Immutable is looking to hire a Head of Support to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Sydney.
Crypto.com is looking to hire a Senior Finance Associate to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Hong Kong.
Metaco is looking to hire a Project Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Singapore.
Ledger is looking to hire a DPO Legal Intern to join their team. This is an internship position that is based in Paris.
Conduit is looking to hire a Business Development to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in San Francisco CA.
Bitpanda is looking to hire a SEO Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Berlin.
OKX is looking to hire an Operations Specialist to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Dubai.
AZA is looking to hire a Partnership Associate to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Accra.
Ledger is looking to hire a Digital Marketplaces Intern to join their team. This is an internship position that is based in Paris.
Figure is looking to hire an Accounting Intern to join their team. This is an internship position that is based in Reno NV.
Stellar is looking to hire a Senior Communications Manager, Ecosystem & Product to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Brooklyn NY.
Bitpanda is looking to hire a Treasury Intern (Cash Management) to join their team. This is an internship position that is based in Vienna.
The Sandbox is looking to hire a Workplace Experience Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Paris.