One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
- Deliver service and support to customers answering chats, emails, and phone calls;
- Provide responses to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Determine issues by gathering customer information and by diagnosing symptoms;
- Troubleshoot technical and software issues involving internet connectivity, login problems, and more;
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business;
- Follow-ups and scheduled callbacks to customers;
- Work to provide an incredible customer experience.
- You'll be working from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to work with different audiences;
- Desire to ensure a great customer experience for every client;
- Strong analytical skills with logical reasoning;
- Ownership to act in each situation as responsible and to ensure the best service;
- Be thoughtful and attentive with everything that you are performing, showing great attention to detail;
- Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at;
- Attending college in technology-related fields;
- Fluent Portuguese;
- Intermediate English (talking, reading, and listening);
- SQL Basics is a plus.
- Programming languages;
- Customer experience excellence.
At The Standard, you’ll join a team focused on putting our customers first.
Our continued success is driven by a high-performance culture. We’re looking for people who are collaborative, accountable, creative, agile and are driven by a passion for doing what’s right across the company and in our local communities.
We offer a caring culture where you can make a real difference, every day.
Ready to reach your highest potential? Let’s work together.
Secure and analyze information to approve, deny, manage, and track all complexities of certified and reported leaves, including federal and statutory Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), state company specific and other leaves. Manage workflow and develop appropriate leave management strategies to ensure prompt and accurate decisions and communications to employers and employees. Provide responsive and caring service to all customers.
Investigate, secure and analyze information pertaining to employees’ eligibility status, medical condition, occupational or employer requirements, and statutory regulations to accurately determine eligibility for and entitlement to leaves. Identify file/fact discrepancies and outstanding issues and secure additional documentation as needed while administering or tracking leaves within prescribed timeframes and service expectations. Make and communicate eligibility and leave decisions, and report or manage ongoing leaves timely and accurately.
Provide accurate and appropriate leave information to employees, employers, sales offices and other interested parties; resolve issues through effective oral and written communication. Analyze, research and respond to questions and issues, involving the appropriate people within or outside the department or company.
Education & Experience: Diploma or GED required. 2 years of general office and customer service experience required. Leave, benefits or disability claim management experience preferred.
Knowledge & Skills: Ability to work in a team environment; Interact well with other team members and peers; Actively listen; Escalate issues when necessary; Provide customer centric solutions with exceptional customer service to both internal and external stakeholders; Build rapport with customers, and engage customers; Exercise independent judgment and make effective decisions; Defuse customer conflict; Handle situations with a high degree of professional maturity, sensitivity and confidentiality, which may require negotiation, adaptation of response or some research; Efficiently use software including but not limited to Microsoft Office Applications. Applies acquired job skills and working knowledge of company policies.
Working knowledge of: Federal and statutory Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), statutory leaves and company specific leaves
Note: The Standard is required to provide a reasonable estimate of the pay rate for this role when hiring a Colorado resident. The salary for employees working in Colorado in this role is listed below. The Standard’s package also includes incentive plan participation and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and paid time off.
- Please note, eligibility to participate in an incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program and plan. Any award depends on various factors, including inidual and organizational performance.
Hourly Pay Range:
13.37 – 22.74
Standard Insurance Company, The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York, Standard Retirement Services, Inc., StanCorp Equities, Inc. and StanCorp Investment Advisers, Inc., marketed as The Standard, are Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status or any other condition protected by federal, state or local law. The Standard offers a drug and alcohol free work environment where possession, manufacture, transfer, offer, use of or being impaired by an illegal substance while on Standard property, or in other cases which the company believes might affect operations, safety or reputation of the company is prohibited. The Standard requires a criminal background investigation, drug test, employment, education and licensing verification as a condition of employment. All employees of The Standard must be bondable.
Title: Customer Service Manager – Remote
Location: United StatesJob Category: Customer Service and ClaimsJob Type: Full-timeTravel Percentage: -1Job Description:
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
There’s an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life’s best work.
At Optum, the mission is clear: Help people live heathier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone.
LHI is one of 4 businesses under OptumServe. OptumServe provides health care services and proven expertise to help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well – being of Americans. By joining OptumServe you are part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a leader across most major segments in the U.S. health care system. LHI was founded in 1999 and acquired by Optum in 2011, LHI specializes in creating and managing health care programs through on – location services, patient – specific in – clinic appointments, telehealth assessments, or any combination based on customer need. LHI’s customizable solutions serve the erse needs of commercial customers, as well as federal and state agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services.
In this role you will be responsible for the daily management of the Customer Service department operations and execution of Program(s) as may be assigned including performance management, quality, staffing and staff development. Assist Client Services Director in the development and implementation of short and long-term planning of goals, metrics, staff development/motivation and process efficiencies/improvement. Primary responsibility for the contracts assigned to ensure the department is meeting contract requirements while staying current with process additions/changes.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 12:00pm 9:00pm CST Time Zone. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Maintain contract expertise and oversight for compliance and standards of productivity for respective contract assignments. Serve as point of contact for contract meetings, development, and process improvements. Develop and implement operating policies, procedures and standards.
- Oversee the hiring process for all positions assigned including the requisition request, interview process, collaboration with Human Capital for candidate planning and staff budgeting.
- Actively manage projects and process improvement initiatives to ensure opportunities for continuous improvement and efficiency in the contact center.
- Manage the Quality process for assigned programs to ensure agents are consistently monitored and accurately scored and calls are calibrated regularly. Also ensure quality work checks are performed and the monitoring program is reviewed regularly for accuracy and adjustments as necessary. Direct the workflow for the administration of reporting and monitoring activity for compliance.
- Manage supervisory staff to ensure inidual employee performance in meeting goals and providing direction for performance improvement and coaching. Provide direction and guidance for staff development, motivation and career development.
- Manage Administrative staff to ensure that productivity and quality performance standards are met.
- Set goals and determine metrics for staff to meet productivity and quality standards and create incentive plans in collaboration with the Director.
- Work with training staff to ensure training needs meet and exceed performance expectations. Serve as operational subject matter expert (SME) for training planning as required.
- Perform a strategic role in new contract planning and implementation.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED ( or higher)
- 5+ years of supervisory or leadership experience in a customer service environment is required; 2 of the 5 must be in a call center environment
- Database experience in Excel (Intermediate)
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Applications; Microsoft Word (create and edit correspondence), Microsoft Excel (create and edit spreadsheets), Microsoft PowerPoint (ability to create and edit slides) and Microsoft Outlook (calendar, schedule meetings), which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications.
- Working knowledge of Avaya Contact Center Manager, Aspect Workforce Management and Avaya Contact Recorder systems
- Ability to work full-time, Monday – Friday between 12:00pm – 9:00pm CST including the flexibility to work occasional overtime given the business need
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Health Career and or related experience.
- MedNet proficiency
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Prior military experience
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong time management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment and strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with staff and employees at all levels within the company
- Ability to recognize inidual strengths and weaknesses while adapting training needs to fit inidual requirements
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 – $116,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $71,400 – $127,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Senior Customer Success Manager
£55,000 - £80,000 + OTE
< class="h2">⭐️ Our Perks>
❤️ Values-driven culture - we're really proud of our culture. Check out our Employee Guide for more detail!< class="h3">Drive your own experience 🙌>
📚 Learning and Development - £1,000 learning budget each year + unlimited learning leave to drive your own development.
🤸🏽♂️ Flexible working hours - You have the choice to work in the way that brings out the best in you whether you're an early bird or night owl.
🏢 Distributed working - £500 WFH allowance and co-working options (no full time office vibes over here!).
💻 Technology - Your choice of Mac or Windows via Hofy.
📮 Surprises - Letterbox gifts.< class="h3">Empowering you to be your most authentic self ✨>
🏖 25 Holiday Days + your local bank holidays — because we're global like that, thanks Omnipresent
🎂 1 Birthday day - unless you're the Queen and get 2! 👑
🏠 1 Life Event day - to recognise life's big moments like a wedding, graduation, moving house
🛌 2 Duvet days - to press the pause button and reset mentally, no questions asked
🙏🏼 Religious Celebrations Leave — time to celebrate what's important to you, regardless of your faith or where you are in the world
💜 Compassionate Leave — up to 5 days time off or more if you lose a loved one, regardless of who it is - whether you've miscarried or lost a pet, you don't need to tell us why
⛅ Seasonal Hours — 2 hour lunch breaks on Tues & Thurs in Winter ❄️, we finish at 2pm on Fridays in Summer ☀️
🧠 Mental Healthcare - Unlimited qualified therapy-based support through Oliva
🤕 Paid sick leave - Enhanced sick pay up to 40 days each rolling year< class="h3">UK Learnerbees 🇬🇧>
🤒 Income Protection - 75% of your salary covered for 3 years if you become ill long term
👩🏾⚕️ Healthcare Cash Plan - Level 5 cover with SimplyHealth, you get money back when you spend on health appointments e.g. physio, dental, optician + more
💰 Pension — Learnerbly matches 4% of your salary into your pension pot to help you save for the future
< class="h2">✨ Learnerbly>< class="h5">Who we are>
Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world. We are a team of 60+ and over the last four years, we’ve built an online marketplace curated from 250+ of the best learning providers. So far, we’ve supported thousands of employees from fast growing tech scale-ups and progressive businesses like GoCardless, Curve, King and Freetrade to power their learning culture. We've only just started our journey to help unlock everyone's full potential.
Read more about us here, find out what we’re talking about on our blog or see how we empower companies to commit to a culture of learning during a shift to more remote based working!< class="h5">Our Mission, Vision, and Purpose>
- Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world.
- Our vision is to create a world where everyone unlocks their full potential
- We believe everyone can make a difference.
< class="h2">🙌 The role>< class="h5">"Customer Success" at Learnerbly>
At Learnerbly, we’re on a journey to redefine what it means to be Customer Success (CS) at Learnerbly- our mission is to deliver value to our customers and secure revenue for the business.
Our CS team prides itself on developing and maintaining ongoing relationships with our customers. As a team, we partner with some of the most forward-thinking and innovative companies in the world. 🌏
We’ve tripled our headcount in the last three years and as Learnerbly looks to scale, so are we. We’re building the foundations of something remarkable here and now we’re looking for an experienced Senior Customer Success manager to help take our team to new heights!
Reporting into Nayab Cheema, CS Lead, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the CS team, our process and CS strategy as we prepare for our next stage of growth! 🚀
Joining us at this early stage will give you the opportunity to work alongside and collaborate with other functions such as Product, Sales, Operations, Learning Curation and Partnerships.< class="h5">What you'll be getting up to>
- Creating the foundations to enable our CS team to scale effectively through optimising existing processes and developing new ones
- Manage our biggest enterprise accounts, working with teams across the business to ensure their success and reporting on their health to the Leadership Team and the wider business
- Work closely with our CS Lead on shaping and embedding our CS Strategy
- Leverage your experience to guide and support our CS team so they can learn and grow collectively.
- Proactively identifying and addressing systemic gaps in collaboration and communication, working cross-collaboratively to improve alignment.
- Facilitate deeper alignment across the commercial teams (Growth, Sales, CS and Partnerships) to ensure our priorities are always in sync with each other
- Solving complex business problems by finding creative and innovative solutions. You’ll translate ambiguous situations into clearly defined outcomes with documentation to support this.
- You have experience with working in Customer Success with a focus on enterprise account management
- You’re an expert on all things Customer Success, keeping up to date with latest industry news and trends
- You have experience in onboarding large enterprise accounts and managing complex project teams
- You’re a natural relationship builder and can manage multiple stakeholders and their expectations with ease
- You have proven experience of engaging and influencing C Level executives- think VP level and above!
- You’re a creative problem-solver, always thinking of out-of-the box solutions and digging deeper to understand the root cause of issues
- You use data to guide your decision making and tell the story of our clients both internally and externally
- You’re passionate about learning and development and all things workplace learning
- You have experience with managing accounts in the US
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply for a role unless they are 100% qualified. Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related, tell us about your journey, and about what you learnt.
So, if this role excites you, don't let our role description hold you back, get applying!
< class="h2">🕵️♀️ Hiring Process>
- 📞 Initial screening (30mins)
- 💡 Capabilities Interview (1 hour)
- 🎨 Task Interview (1 hour)
- 💛 Values Interview (1 hour)
Support - If you have a medical condition or an inidual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
< class="h2">💛 Our Values>
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as iniduals.
- Always Grow: We are curious and continuously take ourselves out of our comfort zone to spark new ways to develop ourselves, and each other. We humbly respond to feedback and proactively share advice with others to reveal new insights and accelerate growth. We proactively share what we learn and seek the contrary opinion in the room to ersify perspectives.
- Include Intentionally: We go the extra mile to include erse perspectives in everything we do, to create an environment where everyone can belong. We deliberately default to trust and embrace everyone, to create a safe space to share our thoughts and make mistakes to learn from. We bring our best authentic selves to the party, to live more fulfilling lives.
- Create Impact: We think big and bold, and use our resourcefulness to bring solutions to the table and achieve Learnerbly goals. We experiment and deliver fast, and take pride in the quality of our work to drive the best outcome for our user. We set boundaries and prioritise ruthlessly to protect our time, focus, and wellbeing, so we can perform sustainably.
- Win Together: We are accountable to ourselves and each other, we communicate clearly and simply to drive alignment and enable action. We make the time to support others and are able to ask for help when it's needed to move forward as a team. We celebrate each other's successes because when we win, we win together. And if we don't win, we learn together.
< class="h2">🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging>
At Learnerbly, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes ersity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities should be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, caring responsibilities, neuroersity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Learnerbly. We strive to embed it not just into our values but throughout our entire culture.
Customer Success Manager (East Coast)
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of merchants, ensuring they launch Fulfil successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Fulfil. This is a highly cross-functional role; you'll work closely with Fulfil’s customers to uncover
their business needs and then coach them on the best ways to use Fulfil to solve them. Internally, you’ll work closely across Fulfil’s product, onboarding and support teams ensuring your coordinating to have the entire organization drive towards the customer's strategic outcomes. You will serve as the trusted point of contact for Fulfil’s portfolio of strategic accounts, starting at the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, renewals and expansion opportunities. Part project manager, consultant, product expert, and account manager, as a Customer Success leader you will be continually focused on helping our customers scale for growth by succeeding with Fulfil.
What You’ll Do:
● Be the face of Fulfil to our merchants, owning a set of accounts and corresponding renewals and upsells to grow the business
● Develop executive level presentations that distil complex ERP concepts into easy to digestible content that can be communicated across the enterprise through Quarterly or Semi-Annual Business Reviews
● Empathize with every aspect of the merchant experience, putting their needs first while appropriately setting expectations in all situations (i.e. seasonal planning, escalations, alpha/beta feature adoption etc)
● Guide and coach merchants along with Fulfil’s Customer Support team to ensure a delightful end-user experience
● Work closely with the onboarding team to ensure a seamless handoff for new merchants over to Customer Support + Customer Success that drives long term product utilization and positive NPS
● Project management across stakeholders (i.e. merchants, product, sales,onboarding and support etc) to own and ensure accuracy of customer-facing product management priorities and commitments
● Coach merchants to be product experts and train their teams on Fulfil bestpractices so they become increasingly self-sufficient
● Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer dedication and loyalty
● Product marketing and all related activities associated with a merchant (i.e. case studies, references, referrals, blog posts)
● Partner closely with Fulfil Customer Support, Product and Sales to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
● Assist in onboarding critical stakeholders while developing scalable content and enablement material
● Analyze any available and relevant data to spot patterns and take action on customer usage and overall customer health
We’re Looking for Someone With:
● Relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or sales organization.
● Experience working in an enterprise B2B SaaS sales (5-6 Figure Contracts)
● Interest in e-commerce and the ability to quickly understand the ERP landscape
● Energy and a wicked work ethic - Customer Success is a 24/7/365 operation
● Self-discipline, focus amongst the chaos, and the ability to persevere through the ups/downs
● You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
● Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills, you are a task-management expert!
● A proactive mindset capable of creating a long-term vision, with a monthly/weekly plan and shipping velocity in days
● A sense of adventure and an entrepreneurial spirit
● Consistent track record of highly professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
● Salesforce experience is a nice to have
● Superior oral and written communication skills
● Genuine empathy for others and helping customers achieve their goals
● Strong interest in technology
Nice to Haves :
● Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
● Experience with e-commerce technologies like Shopify or Shopify Plus
● Experience with ERP technologies
● Direct or indirect leadership experience in managing a team
Petal is hiring a remote Customer Success Lead. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Petal - A simple, no-fee credit card.
Here at Hugging Face, we’re on a journey to advance and democratize Machine Learning for everyone. We create techniques that enable people to develop ML regardless of their background. We contribute to the development of technology informed not only by science but also by society and people. To this end, we have built open-source machine learning libraries, tools, and platforms that have been downloaded over 100 million times and powered tech production in thousands of companies. We have a thriving Open Source ecosystem and a community that has shared over 40K models, 4K datasets and 2K demos.
< class="h3">About the Role>
As a Community Builder, you will have a key role in driving the adoption of the Hugging Face Hub Open Source technologies and platform by scaling our community efforts and contributing to the OS ecosystem. You’ll collaborate closely with Open Source, Advocacy, Research, and Product teams.
You'll get to foster and scale healthy machine learning communities. You'll also get to help users contribute to the tools HF builds, organize community events, and interact with researchers, ML practitioners, and data scientists on a daily basis through GitHub, our forums, Discord, etc. As an experienced community builder, this is an excellent opportunity to bring your creative and unique ideas to life.
< class="h3">About you>
You'll love working here if you love technical communities and would enjoy amplifying your impact by engaging with the ecosystem. We're looking for candidates that understand technical communities, are ready to explore new adventures and have an experimentation and impact-driven mindset. If you want to contribute to taking one of the fastest-growing ML companies to the next level, then we can't wait to see your application!
If you're interested in joining us, but don't tick every box above, we still encourage you to apply! We're building a erse team whose skills, experiences, and backgrounds complement one another. We're happy to consider where you might be able to make the biggest impact.
< class="h3">More about Hugging Face>
We are actively working to build a culture that values ersity, equity, and inclusivity. We are intentionally building a workplace where you feel respected and supported—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We believe this is foundational to building a great company and community, as well as the future of machine learning more broadly. Hugging Face is an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status.
We value development. You will work with some of the smartest people in our industry. We are an organization that has a bias for impact and is always challenging ourselves to grow continuously. We provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
We care about your well-being. We offer flexible working hours and remote options. We offer health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We also offer 12 weeks of parental leave (20 for birthing mothers) and unlimited paid time off.
We support our employees wherever they are. While we have office spaces in NYC and Paris, we're very distributed, and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices. If needed, we'll also outfit your workstation to ensure you succeed.
We want our teammates to be shareholders. All employees have company equity as part of their compensation package. If we succeed in becoming a category-defining platform in machine learning and artificial intelligence, everyone enjoys the upside.
Title: Senior Customer Advocate, Tier 1 Support
InVision’s Customer Support team is in search of an experienced Senior Customer Advocate, Tier 1 Support Representative to provide enterprise-level, front line support to customers.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other – it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of erse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
About the Team:
This role is part of the Customer Support team which helps prospects and customers understand and get the most value out of our products. Customer Support Advocates are the face of InVision on our global support team and are responsible for helping ensure customers have an ideal customer experience by helping answer questions, tracking feature requests, troubleshooting basic technical issues, and escalating unresolved issues to cross functional partners in Support Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Success, and other departments at InVision. A Customer Support Advocate’s goal is to make the customer experience as smooth as possible by helping whenever a customer runs into a bump in the road.
What you’ll do:
- Troubleshoot qualified customer support inquiries and requests via email, phone, live chat, social media, community moderation, video conferencing, and internal channels.
- Compare, analyze, qualify, and escalate customer requests to appropriate teams or iniduals.
- Provide thoughtful technical and product support to those of varying technical fluencies.
- Think on your feet, learn a complex product inside and out, diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues.
- Advocate for ways to improve the customer experience in our product and processes
- Share industry best practices on web/mobile design practices and tools with customers
- Project work that may include developing and maintaining internal and customer-facing documentation, writing macros, auditing issues, testing new features, performing data migration tasks, developing training to prepare for new feature releases, or other projects that would benefit our customers and Customer Support team.
What you’ll bring:
- You have experience in a technical field.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm and you genuinely relish troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- You love to teach, and in order to do that well, you’re also eager to learn as much as you can.
- You have related customer support, community moderation, or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting.
- You’ve worked as or with designers or other creative professionals and understand their needs.
- You’re flexible, love having many irons in the fire, and have the skills to stay organized and on top of it all.
- You’re able to work a 40 hour work week during local business hours M-F to provide support for our customers.
- You’re able to use both a Mac and PC.
- Experience with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout) is a plus.
- Prior knowledge of design practices (UI, UX, research, testing) and design tools (Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Studio, Figma) are a plus.
- Previous InVision experience is a plus.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a erse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
Cocomore develops digital products and provides digital communication services to international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore has 200 employees in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville and Warsaw. We are looking for you as a Client Service Consultant to join our Client Services Team in one of our offices or remotely.Our offer to you:
- Exciting and varied projects with a major client relating to digital communication and transformation
- The opportunity to gain and develop a wide range of professional knowledge by working with erse stakeholders in an interdisciplinary team of strategists, data scientists and digital marketeers
- Working at eye-level with great team spirit while having a performance-based environment
- Great development opportunities by active support from your supervisor as well as the opportunity to participate in workshops or coaching to expand your knowledge and to strengthen your personal soft skills
- Our onboarding program will help you to orientate yourself better in the beginning, and a personal buddy will be at your side
- Your work-life balance is important to us which is why flexible working hours and home office options are norm for us and no exception
- You profit from employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies
What you will contribute:
- Your tasks include strategic and conceptual consulting for a large client in the areas of digital marketing and digital transformation, especially in the fields of digital strategy, CRM and content marketing.
- The growth of the existing customer business and support in the acquisition of new projects are also part of your tasks.
- You are the contact person for the client for all digital-comms-related topics and work on these as a mastermind together with colleagues from Strategy/Planning, Data Science, SEA/SEO, Editorial and Creation.
- You are the central interface between clients and the above-mentioned special units, create briefings, bring the right people together, and plan costs and budgets.
- You manage the operational processes on client projects and are the contact person for the client in all matters of project organization and management.
- You observe the current trends on the digital market and stay up to date in order to be able to proactively propose new ideas and innovations to the customer.
What you have to bring:
- Both applicants with experience and graduates are welcome. Track record and interest in digital marketing sector should be visible (professional experience or internships).
- You have a good university degree in marketing, business administration, communication sciences or a comparable field.
- You are a generalist who enjoys bringing people and productive teams together while bridging the gap between erse stakeholders
- You enjoy talking to customers and advising them in a lively exchange.
- You bring knowledge in at least one of the following topics: CRM, digital strategy, social media, SEO/SEA. In addition, you have already managed consulting projects in this environment.
- You can organize yourself and others well and you work in a structured manner.
- You enjoy working with Excel, are proficient in Office.
- You are hands-on and solution-oriented – whether it's about improving a process or a strategy.
- You speak and write English at a very good business level (C1-C2). Fluent German would be a plus.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, in a shared position – or any combination of these. We will do our best to make it happen!
Our Customer support team is the eyes and ears of the business and the first point of contact for our customers. Our users are the reason why we are in the position we are in today, as their support and feedback have been crucial to our ongoing success by ensuring that they receive the support they deserve.
As our user base continues to grow, we want someone who’s completely focused on customer support to help make sure our standards don’t drop as we scale. Your goal in this role is to create a support experience so good our users have to tell their friends about us. This is a rare opportunity and comes with a huge development opportunity as you help us to expand out the customer service tools, processes, and communication strategies.
You will be required to troubleshoot platform-related issues with our users and perform content moderation tasks on multiple platforms. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and ideally be comfortable working on multiple platforms at the same time. Experience within Zendesk will be advantageous.
We encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We believe that our team is stronger with a variety of perspectives, and we’re eager to further ersify our company. If you have a background that you feel would make an impact at Hub Support, please consider applying. We’re committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
**We’re working hard to lead by example and are looking to hire people who are able to get going quickly, interested in learning new things, and comfortable working in a changing environment.**
- Located in Morocco.
- Must be native or highly fluent in Canadian French and English speaking with excellent verbal and written skills in both languages.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a support-based environment or you're a Graduate.
- Zendesk experience will be advantageous.
- You work well with structure in your day and are motivated by hitting and exceeding targets.
- You’re able to work in shift patterns and have a high-speed internet connection and a quiet comfortable place to work.
- You’re resilient and can cope well with difficult situations.
- Comfortable with working in the adult niche space and can think on your feet and use your initiative in ambiguous situations.
- You’re reliable, energetic, and able to prioritize effectively and see obstacles as challenges and you enjoy complex problem-solving.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a demanding role and you relish the idea of self-learning and personal development
**As your experience grows, you’ll take on more responsibility within your team. We're looking for people willing to invest in the role and the team. You’ll have regular socials and team meetings, being part of an inclusive culture. You’ll have a catch-up with your manager weekly and a performance review annually, where we’ll track your progression on our QA framework.**
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and colleagues at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer-related inquiries and moderation tasks.
- Communicate with users across multiple platforms and channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints and escalating where appropriate.
- Take ownership of your self-learning to ensure maintain a high level of product knowledge and competency.
- Recording & documenting customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
If you recognize yourself in any of the requirements, we'd love to hear from you. Please upload your CV in PDF format so that we can easily read it.
Position: Associate Client Strategist
Position Type: Contractor
Location: Remote or hybrid in-office (Office is located in Detroit, Michigan)
Offer support to team leadership by taking on delegated day-to-day administrative and fulfillment tasks.
M - F, Full Time, 8/8:30am - 5/5:30pm ET
What you'll be doing:
- Content research and discovery for sponsored content clients, gathering notes from client calls and synthesizing them into one-page discoveries for the fulfillment team. Highlight key points, quotes, etc from the clients to zero in on their goals.
- Correspond with writers to clarify any details or resources necessary to complete drafts
- Reviewing and approving/denying client edits on unpublished drafts
- Tracking links in internal and client-facing documents
- Coordinating content distribution with video side
- Staying on top of client communications and updating leadership on any changes
Stuff you need to get this gig:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required – willingness to work hard and efficacy in organizational and support roles trumps education level.
- Minimum 1 year of experience acting in an executive assistant or administrative role or demonstrable comparable experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing internally and with C-Suite level clients and their support staff.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Ability to see weaknesses in processes and suggest solutions.
- Familiarity with: G Suite, particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets, project management apps such as Asana, AirTable and Trello.
- Familiarity with financial markets, public companies and their needs.
- Ability to follow a regimented day-to-day structure without being heavily monitored.
- No travel is required.
- Nights and weekends are typically not required.
- Ability to responsibly deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90,000 clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements so that they can focus on their core product.
Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (worldwide leader in digital enablement).
If you're excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users and, equally important, join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then you're looking at the right place!
As part of our Customer Success team, you’ll be involved in the following activities:
- Learn how to help users with fixing payment issues;
- Propose upgrades and/or additional services to existing clients;
- Help clients about correct installation of iubenda solutions on their websites and apps;
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Billing, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues.
- Strong phone, written, and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills;
- Italian mother-tongue with the ability to speak & write it perfectly;
- Fluency in English;
- Patience. You will be dealing with people who will need your help and/or are angry, frustrated, have multiple questions, and expect you to be able to solve their issues.
- The legal background will be considered preferential;
- Good organization of time and task;
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software;
- Any experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support
- Surprise us with anything on top, like other language skills.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world.
At the same time, at your disposal, you have our Bologna and Milan offices. Both are incredibly nice places to work from, located in the center of their respective cities. In case you would prefer to work from one of our offices and not remotely, we are currently offering a hybrid work model, in which we give the possibility to our team members to work from one of our offices up to 2 days per week.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely;
- COMPANY RETREATS - Once a year we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
- THERAPY INCENTIVE - We offer online therapy sessions, in English/Italian, and anonymously. You can also choose among psychologists with different approaches and specializations.
Please send your CV in English.
Want to know more about iubenda? Check us out at:
Customer Support Specialist
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & erse perspectives. We’re building a team of iniduals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Customer Support Specialist to join the Enterprise team. This role will report to the Senior Customer Support Specialist. This inidual will be part of the Tier 1 Support team for Arcadia’s Arc Platform, responsible for responding to first contact from both existing and prospective customers seeking technical support or asking questions about the platform. You will triage cases, handle all customer communications, and escalate tickets to the appropriate engineering teams as necessary. This inidual will also work closely with our Solution Consultants, as well as our Client Success team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, detail oriented, organized, and self motivated.
Arcadia is a remote-first company with offices in Washington, D.C., New York and Denver.
What you’ll do:
- Field and respond to all customer inquiries to our support channels
- Work with Product Managers and Engineering within support process to resolve customer issues as necessary
- Coordinate with Customer Success team to ensure full understanding of customer performance
- Collaborate with Enterprise Sales and Solutions team to ensure the needs of prospective customers are met
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the Arc platform in talking to both current customers and prospects
- Document frequent issues and questions and identify high value improvements to our products to help build a better platform moving forward
What will help you succeed:
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Computer & Internet literacy
- Detail-oriented, organized and efficient, including making sure key systems are up to date. Self-motivated and with strong time and task management skills
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to embrace new and evolving challenges and solve problems
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Appreciation of a high-energy, fast-paced atmosphere
- Previous experience in a B2B Sales or Support Environment
- Background in the Energy and/or Utilities Industry
- Working Knowledge of APIs
- Previous Experience working with Zendesk or similar customer support software
- “Remote first” culture – work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO – no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 15 annual company-wide holidays including a week long “summer break”
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly “flex time” – no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Annual budget to use on conferences, books, classes, workshops or anything that contributes to professional development
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate ersity, celebrate iniduality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in the United States.
Trakstar is seeking a Customer Success Account Manager to join our team!
The Account Management team is focused on finding creative ways to increase engagement of our HR software administrators and helping their businesses realize value from their Trakstar products. Drawing on strong customer relationships and sales experience, Account Managers drive adoption, renewal, and upsell conversations to build additional value for their customers and our brands.
What we do:
Trakstar is a best-in-class, unified human capital management solution that supports mid-market companies to attract, retain, and grow their employee workforce. With almost two decades of experience providing unique employee management solutions, Trakstar is an end-to-end platform solution offering seamless applicant tracking, training, and performance solutions. In this ever-changing and remote work environment, the demand for Trakstar is growing and we are looking for employees to help scale our existing organization.
Our company mission is to uplevel employee performance from hire to retire, because we believe people are happier and healthier when they know their work matters. We are serving 3700+ clients around the globe. At Trakstar, we hire only the best people - iniduals who impress their prospects and clients with their industry knowledge of best practices and with insights into how Trakstar’s ever-expanding employee management tools can help their businesses grow and scale.
What you'll do:
- Drive renewals by engaging customers to increase usage and adoption of our software solutions.
- Identify and nurture upsell opportunities that result in client expansion.
- Support a portfolio of clients to help ensure adoption and expansion of their Trakstar products.
- Monitor and improve overall customer health through data analysis of product use, support inquiries, NPS scoring, and other health criteria.
- Conduct Customer Account Optimization Meetings and QBRs with clients.
- Develop and implement programs and services that provide continued value to our customers.
- Gain a deep understanding of the client’s business needs and ensure our products are closely aligned with each customer’s business strategy.
- Foster positive relationships with our clients as their primary point of contact.
- Identify a target population of adoption risk accounts for early intervention.
- Ensure our clients maximize their ROI of their Trakstar products.
- Become a product expert. Provide the right solution to meet customer needs.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
You're best for this role if you:
- Have been in a sales or quota-carrying role focused on customer retention and upsell opportunities.
- Are driven by the desire to understand your client’s objectives and translate them into software solutions.
- Possess the ability to engage clients in tough conversations and advocate for solutions you know will help them be successful.
- Work well on a small team in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Are a curious, proactive, highly collaborative self-starter who is always interested in learning.
- Can clearly communicate and effectively problem-solve.
- 1+ years customer account management with emphasis on retention, renewals, and upsell opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
- SaaS experience preferred
- Competitive salary based on experience
- $55,000-$82,000 OTE with the ability to overperform
- Remote first environment
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group term life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, critical illness, and accident coverage
- 401(k) program with pre-tax and post-tax options + employer match
Trakstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering the best customer service & keeping our platform fraud free.
Chances are, you are well known where you currently work as being the person that their customers love, and that loves their customers. You’re likely working in a support role for some form of an online platform, either currently remotely or with a desire to work remotely and with flexibility.
You will have guided customers through an entire customer service and support journey. That means you will have had the conversations needed to support someone through everything from being interested in a platform, to joining it, and to troubleshooting any difficulties they have, helping them make the most of a service.
You will also be a seasoned champion of listening to customer feedback and turning anyone who may have had a negative experience into happy and loyal returning customers.
Does helping customers of a loyal, passionate online community sound like a good day at the ‘office’ to you? Do you want to work remotely and flexibly forever (not just because you have to now)? Do you want to join one of the internet’s largest, most passionate communities around classic cars?
About the role
Our Car & Classic support team operate 363~ days a year. Our customer support team manually verify many aspects of our platform to ensure integrity & trust.
- Onboard new auction customers
- Building and maintaining auction listings
- Handling post auction process for our customers and liaising with our escrow provider
- Ensuring operational systems are accurate and up to date at all times
- Providing support to sales team where needed
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Provide the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with our users both inbound and outbound via several channels
- Help to further develop & improve the admin system & our processes
- Ensure customer success!
About us www.carandclassic.com
Car & Classic is one of the largest automotive marketplaces in the world. We’re lucky to have thousands of user-generated listings submitted monthly with content gems from James Bond’s Aston DB5 to Elvis Presley’s Cadillac. The site is old, launched in 2005 but under new, VC-backed ownership since 2018 and on an exciting triple-digit growth journey to bring classic vehicle transactions online.
Our culture is incredibly important to us. We’re lucky enough to have built the team from scratch with a focus on enjoying the day-to-day, ersity, inclusion and high performance. Despite being an entirely distributed business we build strong connections as colleagues and have created a fun and high performing culture.
Whilst the team is only 85 people now we expect to double over the next 12-months. We’re looking for a Multilingual Customer Success Executive that has good, relevant experience and wants to make their mark in a rapid growth business where they can make a real difference, whilst enjoying the environment and culture.
Finally, you don’t have to love cars to work here (and lots of our team don’t) but for those who do this is an incredible opportunity to combine your passion and professional lives – we look forward to hearing from you.
Role and responsibilities
- Build, edit and send listings for approval
- Manually assist users with onboarding where needed
- Respond to customer enquiries both on phone and online
- Meet respective KPI’s for your department to ensure the auctions platform is reaching its goal
- Manage and chase buyers paying into our secure escrow service
- Advise sellers of the latest information of their auction
- Liaise with our third-party escrow provider
- Invoicing buyers and sellers where needed
- Keeping our systems up-to-date- at all times.
What do you get (remuneration & benefits)?>
- Salary: £25,000 💰
- Stock options 📈
- All the equipment you need to get the job done 💻
- Flexible working - work where and when you want in order to get the job done 🌍
- Access to free counselling, therapy and mental health support via Spill 🤗
- Professional development allowance 🚄
- Company paid team retreats 🧘♂️
- Income Protection 🛡
- Life Cover 👩👧👦
- Smart Health 🩺
- Generous parental leave 👶
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) & any period of closure over Christmas also paid 🏝
- Ability to make your mark on a fast-growing start-up 🚀
The skills, attributes and experience you must have:
- Experience in Customer Success and journey flows through a web-based platform
- Due to our international expansion, we are currently recruiting candidates who speak French. If you speak additional languages please make sure to highlight which languages and at which level of capability when applying.
- Ideally knowledge of CMS, Zendesk and bespoke admin systems
- Excellent verbal and written English and high-level communication skills.
- Experience in making unannounced calls to influence and guide people through a process.
- Experience working in a dynamic and ever changing environment.
- Experience of working to KPI’s
- Expert organisational skills.
- The ability to think, work and be comfortable with adapting to customer needs in a changing environment. Taking the initiative is vital!
- Excited about delivering great service to loyal users of one of the world’s largest Classic Car platforms.
- Able to handle a varied and ever changing work-load! Multi-tasking is really important!
- An eye for detail and a passion for excellence - strong personal motivation to go above and beyond what is asked of you.
Skills, attributes and experience it would be nice for you to have:
- A genuine passion for cars (ideally classics!)
- Experience with remote working, collaborative tools such as zoom, Slack, Zendesk, Hubspot (CRMs), online phone platforms, amongst others.
- Knowledge of how different online transactions flow – consumer purchases, business Software as a Service (SaaS) purchases, online or in-person auction processes, transaction fee models, etc…
- Previous experience working in support in a start-up, SME or family ran business.
- An eagerness and willingness to be part of a distributed team of pretty awesome iniduals (If we do say so ourselves)
Our application process
We want to make sure we hire the best available talent! We had a fantastic 2021 with all of our hires hitting the ground running. We are excited to do the same in 2022.
Every role is crucial to us at this stage of our growth. We are improving and evolving our recruitment and application process on a monthly basis. We are proactively removing any bias from our recruitment process.
To help achieve this we have refined our application form that you will find when you click 'Apply for this job'. The answers to the questions are the difference between your application being progressed or not so please do give them your time and effort when answering. The first thing our Talent Partner will review is these questions (we may not even need to review your CV depending on your answers).
Good luck with your application and thank you in advance for your interest in joining us at Car & Classic.
About the company
Legendary Play, the creator of esports MOBA manager game RIVALS, is looking for a Community Manager to join our team as we work together to create mobile games for all esports fans. This is an opportunity to join a successfully funded game studio in Berlin’s famous and vibrant startup scene. Our vision is “Live your esports passion!” – for our players and ourselves. Our mission is to offer fun and authentic mobile games that will be enjoyed by millions of esports enthusiasts around the globe.
Your main role will be a jack of all trades when it comes to community building across our games. Ideally, you have a previous experience as a community manager and a passion for esports. Flexibility, a love for fast-paced environments and knowledge of lean principles are definite pluses.
- Communicate with our community across different channels (discord, in-game, social media presences, website, etc)
- Full autonomy on creating a community from scratch for an upcoming game for Esports fans built on web3
- Communicate with our partners in the esports ecosystem, execute partner integration projects and acquire new partners
- Build and maintain relationships with our community, top players, partners, and influencers
- Provide insight on community growth and pulse of the player base, surfacing trends, opportunities, and risks to management and Live Ops / Marketing departments
- Working closely with Game Design, Product, and Marketing departments to shape the development of community engagement strategies supporting product development and design
- Work with the team to create written and audiovisual content around our games, our company, and what we are doing
- A previous professional experience in the games industry in a similar position, or within web3 / fintech startups while having a strong personal gaming background
- Strong project management skills and structured approach to execute initiatives on time
- You work self-directed and reliably, taking ownership of your ideas and getting them done
- You understand the esports world and audience and watch or play regularly
- You are a problem solver at heart, willing to learn what you don’t already know, and are proactively looking for answers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- You are interested in web3, Cryptocurrencies, and/or NFTs
- You have experience using and running a Discord server
- Experience in content creation, written or audiovisual
- You have mobile games industry knowledge from Live Ops or Product side
- You are somewhat of a scientist yourself ;)
- Multiple languages spoken
What we offer
- Remote or hybrid remote is possible - while we prefer candidates located in or willing to move to Berlin, we have flexible working arrangements and are okay with short-medium term fully remote work with a readiness to join us locally in the medium run
- A competitive salary in an uprising gaming startup which you help to shape
- Being part of an international, talented & motivated Team
- Flat hierarchy in a friendly atmosphere
- Free coffee, drinks, cereals, and fruit in an office in the center of Berlin
- The opportunity to work in the most exciting industry in the world - esports
- Get access to the best esports and investor network in Europe
- The ability to own your work, but to collaborate with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.
Live your esports passion!
Our vision includes our players and ourselves - Legendary Play’s vision is to add a new facet to your passion for Esports. Putting you at the center of what we all love, we want our games to be an integral part of what it means to be an Esports fan, and working at Legendary Play a possibility to bring your love for Esports to work every day.
Offer fun and authentic mobile games for all esports fans
Whatever your age or gender, whatever you play, regardless of how many years… Legendary Play’s mission is to offer a game that satisfies your craving for Esports. As a self-publishing developer, we run our games ourselves, aiming to offer the most polished mobile experiences to complement your primary passions - Esports and playing games.
Dropbox is hiring a remote Customer Success Manager EMEA. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in EMEA.
Dropbox - Keep life organised and work moving – all in one place.
- Provide top-notch customer service to internal and external customers via email and chat
- Process customer orders and furnish order confirmations
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Accuracy in order processing and tracking
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Arrange and execute customer returns through the necessary outlets
- Resolve customer inquiries by gathering information, diagnosing the issue, and providing a resolution or next steps
- Work with internal or client teams to identify potential issues with new features and services
- Maintain regular communication with management regarding process improvement opportunities
- Maintain product knowledge binders with accurate and up to date product information
- Provide feedback to internal and client teams on the impact of new features or services on existing customer issues
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate team member for resolution according to established escalation processes
- Handle up-selling capabilities and retention
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an Associate or Bachelor’s degree; undergraduates are welcome to apply.
- At least 1 year related experience in a customer service Retail Apparel and Fashion account
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Must be able to communicate clearly on email and chat
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
We are looking for a talented and motivated Customer Operations Representative to deliver awesome user experiences across our pocket money app predominantly evenings and weekends but occasional office hours too. You will be an important member of the Customer Operations team, performing the vital role of championing our users’ interests. This is a remote role open to candidates based in the UK.
RoosterMoney is a pocket money app and prepaid debit card that helps parents teach their kids the value of money in a digital age. Simple, progressive and gameful, we bring to life all the sound traditional financial principles we were brought up with (or wish we were!) and make managing money smart, fun & relevant for the modern world.
We believe the world would be a better place if we all talked about money a little earlier on in life. Research shows that our money habits are formed by the age of seven. That’s a pretty amazing opportunity to help give kids a head-start in building habits that will stick with them for life.
We operate a remote first culture, but make time to all get together every couple of months.
Hundreds of thousands of families have downloaded the RoosterMoney app since our launch in January 2016.
RoosterMoney has been featured in The Times, Telegraph, Guardian, Financial Times to name a few. We’ve been on the BBC and are considered experts in our field.
In addition to our Tracker, we offer the Rooster Card, a prepaid Visa card for kids with parental controls. We are scaling rapidly which offers lots of scope to grow for anyone joining the company.
Roostermoney recently became part of the Natwest Group. With the backing of Natwest, one of the UK’s largest high street banks, we can help even more parents and children build their financial confidence and capability. The vision of Natwest aligns strongly with our own and their commitment to improving financial capability matches our shared passion for helping to teach children about money. This offers exciting opportunities for both our staff and customers.
You will operate with a high level of autonomy as one of the first points of contact for the Customer Operations team. You are passionate about helping families teach children the value of money and excited about working on a global platform with a big social mission.
You will be a strong problem solver, organised, and great at communicating with others. We look for T-shaped people who have a core set of skills they can bring to the team and the ability to build on new ones. Whatever the problem or opportunity, you find the best solution in the quickest amount of time.
Alongside solving issues quickly and effectively, you will be the bridge between the customer needs and future product developments. Always asking the question why, you enjoy digging deep into customer problems and finding optimal solutions and outcomes. You’ll get to delve deep into customer feedback, analyse and propose development opportunities.
Once you are up and running, you will work remotely from the UK, wherever best suits you. We are a small team so a good cultural fit and understanding our remote working culture is really important.
We are looking for a new team member to work part-time, between 15 and 25 hours per week, supporting our customers during a combination of shifts during evenings, weekends and some days (to cover absences/training event). The exact shift patterns will be determined by the CS team collectively.
Apply if you want to:
- Work closely with a small group of determined, like-minded people to reshape the way families talk and engage with money around the world.
- Constantly create awesome customer experiences that our users will go on to rave about.
- Champion the voice of the customer across the business to drive product change.
- Supporting our customers through email, chat and phone to help them get the most from our app and payment card.
- Investigating and documenting reported bugs, working with our development team to implement solutions, and updating customers on outcomes.
- Creating and optimising help content and resources (articles, videos, gifs) for our users, empowering them to find their own solutions.
- Reporting and analysing customer feedback to find pain points and inform product development.
- Looking for ways to improve the customer experience and support processes.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, ideally on a digital platform
- Passionate about financial education and helping families have positive conversations about money.
- Faultless written and verbal communication with the ability to breakdown complicated instructions into easy to follow steps.
- Naturally empathetic and driven by helping people, adults and children alike.
- Comfortable with technology, apps and operating systems. You pick things up quickly and are happy learning how to use new things.
- You understand the importance of privacy and security, and are comfortable working in a regulated environment.
- Problem solving and investigating skills. You’re able to find solutions that others might not see.
- Organisation is one of your middle names. Speed is your other.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of working with a remote team.
- Available to work evenings and weekends plus occasional daytime shifts. Our opening hours are 9am - 9:30pm Monday to Friday, and 10am -7pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Experience working in a scaling business
- Experience working in a regulated industry
- Work with a fun, passionate team building something awesome
- Competitive salary
- Regular team get-togethers and social events (when permitted)
- Remote working (but we also meet up in London and Bristol )
Who we are: CrowdSec is a cybersecurity editor with a human-sized team of experts in their fields. We work remotely since day 1. Our free and open-source software is used in more than 150 countries worldwide by thousands of users and we intend to get millions of them. We are animated by a mission: making the Internet a safer place, all together.
What we are up to: Our mission is to deter opportunist and organized Cybercrime, through an Internet-scale, real-time, security network. This network is powered by thousands of users, sharing with one another the aggression they blocked with our open-source software. By coupling this local behavior analysis and sharing its findings within our community, we create a Crowd-Sourced Cyber Threat Intelligence of unprecedented magnitude, that will counter the vast majority of technical hacks.
What you get: Rewarding salary, stock options, eye-opening behind-the-curtain adventure in the field of cyber security, experience sharing with repeat entrepreneurs, and a job with a greater purpose. Good chances you could be part of an industry-defining adventure, in its early days.
Work hand-to-hand with the core/web teams to organize user support
Create a self-service dynamic around the FOSS components (ie. FAQ bots)
Create and nurture a knowledge database for the FOSS components
Help to industrialize and automate support prioritization (ie. Github issues, PRs)
Provide feedback to the core and web teams based on user’s issue for continuous self-improvement dynamic
Provide support to partners/professional partners
Interface between dev teams and users to ensure swift resolution of issues
Partake and moderate technical/support discussions on discord, discourse, and Reddit
Job, at a glance
We look for an autonomous, English-speaking person to join the team and help us organize and nurture technical support around our open-source software suite.
Our community is growing at a great pace with people from all over the world. We are looking for a support role that will help us improve the user experience and journey. The role is mostly technical and detail-oriented.
You will be CrowdSec’s main interface between the development teams and the community. Your role, besides providing technical support to the community and partners, will be to create and organize knowledge around the software to permanently improve users’ autonomy and overall journey.
You will interact with the community and the development team, either to solve complex problems faced by users, but as well to funnel and structure user feedback to help permanently improve the software.
Knowledge of the Linux ecosystem is mandatory as you’re expected to support admins around the world. Experience in programming and cyber-security is a plus. English is mandatory, and a passion for open-source is compulsory.
At CrowdSec, our priority is to deliver great, robust, and versatile open-source software to offer digital protection to the greatest number. Our community is our greatest strength and by growing it, we will outnumber hackers. Are you in to tackle the biggest challenge of this decade? Come & apply!
Required experience: 3 years minimum
Time zone: CET +/- 2 hours
Work from home: Yes
Languages: Minimum: English C1 Wished: English C2< dir="ltr">
Appreciated technical skills>
Skills: Service-oriented team player, creative, very responsive, communication master, you think long term and love to automate most tasks.
Plus: You can prove meaningful expertise in structuring and organizing the support function.>
Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, every day. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer-focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results, and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are currently hiring for a Customer Success Manager.The opportunity:
- Drive retention and support growth among our most valuable and strategic customers by understanding their business needs and driving their value realization.
- Develop strategies to drive continuous product adoption across all users.
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Closely monitor customer health metrics, user activity and overall engagement using our internal customer success platform.
- Influence future lifetime value through greater product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within each customer base you work with.
- Enable successful roll-out of Teamwork products to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and discovering opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Teamwork advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies, references).
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with Renewals to support contract renewals.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input to our product roadmap and our sales and marketing process.
What good looks like:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Customer Success or Account Manager role within a SaaS or software company.
- Project and change management experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Impressive presentation and communication abilities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Enthusiastic and creative team player with the ability to inspire others.
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Passion for driving revenue and growth in a technology environment.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
What you can expect:
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Boston hub - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
Core Benefits and Perks:
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Customer Success Manager
New York, NY (Remote will work)< class="h2">Who we are>
At Bodhala, a part of the Onit family of companies, you'll find a fast-paced, casual environment with great benefits, perks and the chance to advance your career through daily interaction with legal, technology and business leaders. Bodhala employees work hard and play hard.
Bodhala empowers businesses to analyze, manage and control outside legal counsel costs with a state-of-the-art online platform and professional services. We are data-driven and constantly improving on our SaaS technology offerings and knowledge of the legal space. If you'd like to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and are interested in building something meaningful, Bodhala is the place for you.< class="h2">The Role: Customer Success Manager>
The Bodhala Customer Success (CS) team is expanding. Bodhala is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our fast-growing team and delight our growing roster of clients. The person coming into this role will be responsible for managing client relationships and supporting the business through client engagement, client management, and lifting up key data insights to deliver value and delight clients. Experience with data and confidence with data analysis and explaining what action can be taken based on data-backed insights will be a key driver for success in this role.
Reporting to the SVP and Head of Customer Success and working closely with the rest of the CS team, the CSM will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of value that ensures renewals, upsells, and critical engagement with our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of building something from the ground up and put your own mark on the company. We work closely with Legal Operations professionals at many Fortune 500 companies and capital-investing funds; accordingly, if you have Legal Operations and/or data and analysis experience with law firm financials, you may be perfect for this role.< class="h2">What You'll Do>
- Take ownership of new and existing client relationships as the account manager for multiple clients, with goals that include: ensuring renewals and maintaining existing ARR, developing champions, obtaining feedback and delivering it to our product and technical teams, promoting usage and engagement with the Bodhala platform, and identifying and helping close upsell opportunities
- Take responsibility for developing, streamlining and documenting the team's process for onboarding new clients and managing current clients, with the target of improving the efficiency of this process.
- Review client data on the Bodhala platform and prepare reports and insights to deliver value to clients
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Bodhala platform, industry trends, and competition
- Initiate client conversations, obtain feedback and set the stage to close upsells at client accounts
- Develop templates for insights reporting and training materials for clients
- Maintain files on client usage and set-up, track, and update client status reports
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer success, account management, consulting, software as a service (SaaS) or related software product experience in a client-facing role (or, relevant Legal Operations professional experience that is comparable)
- Legal operations, corporate legal or legal industry experience is highly valued
- Experience working with data and understanding of data analytics and data-backed insights as a client solution
- Comfort with technical data issues and terminology and ability to understand software product development workflows and platforms - technology solutions or software experience preferred.
- Experience with customer service, customer success and/or project management/operations teams
- Strong analytical skills, ability to independently conduct and compile research
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Highly organized, details oriented, highly accurate and able to manage multiple priorities, thorough in all tasks
- Communication skills: outstanding written and verbal skills, able to explain complex data in a simple and easily understandable way. Comfort in interacting with and presenting to senior leaders in the organization
Customer Support – Tickets, Outbound Calls – Body-Scanning Technology
- JOIN THE MODS NEW MODS
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Customer Support!
Do you have a Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects…then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary, and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude, and a great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
This project will be customer support – tickets and assisting with outbound calls, in the event that troubleshooting needs to be completed in real-time.
Project Hours (all times Pacific):
3 am – 7 pm, Monday-Friday
To be discussed in the interview phase
15-20 hours per week
90 days, as needed
Especially seeking availability:
3 am – 1 pm
ASAP, around 10 hours over the course of one week.
What We Are Looking For:
- A good working knowledge of windows based file systems, and navigating the Windows OS
- Must be transparent and forthright
- A positive approach to resolving customer issues
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have a quiet working space where phone support can be provided
- An excellent telephone demeanour
- Able to pick up new software quickly
- Good communication and engagement skills
- Excellent written communication skills
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
Nutrium is the health tech company behind one of the leading nutrition software solutions in the global market. Ever since our inception, we’ve been finding ways to further improve the connection between nutrition professionals and their clients, in a bet to improve nutrition worldwide by closing the gap between search and demand.
None of our milestones would’ve been reached without key values supporting each of our decisions. We believe that everyone can make a difference, regardless of their job title or previous experience. We believe in continuous improvement and trying new things. We believe in making mistakes and learning from them. We believe in working as a team towards shared goals. And most of all, we believe in being the best.
Working at Nutrium means sharing these beliefs. Not just in words, but in actions. Only those who constantly strive towards greatness can achieve it. We want to create the best nutrition platform in the world and then make it even better. And we will.< class="h5">The Team>
We’re a young and motivated team of entrepreneurs that thrive on working as a team. Sharing experiences, solving problems together, learning from our seniors, teaching our juniors, going the extra mile to achieve something thought to be impossible. We’ve transformed an idea into a successful business in a way that was never done in Portugal before.
Know that by joining us you become part of something more than a software development company. You become part of a mission. A mission to tackle one bad nutritional habit at a time, to make nutrition accessible for all, and to create a world where nutrition is never a problem, only a solution.
Our offices are located in Lisbon and Braga, or anywhere if you choose to go remote. It is your choice and regardless of it we’re sure that you’ll find a warm welcoming environment and a solution that will suit your every need. Notwithstanding, as we enjoy spending some time together, you may expect to meet the team in person occasionally for some group meetings.< class="h5">The Role>
Our Country and Customer Management team has been responsible for successfully supporting and following up with nutrition professionals who use our software and exploring all its possibilities, as well as adapting all our communication to the markets we operate in.
As a Country and Customer Manager you will be the first touching point with our Brazilian users in, the core of our business. You will be responsible for guiding them in the best possible way, ensuring they have an outstanding experience with the software while contributing to meet the team’s goals, especially activation, conversion and improving the customers’ retention rate. You will be the one who knows everything about the Brazilian market and its users, the go-to person when decisions related to that market have to be made.
You will be responsible for iterating and defining new strategies for the Brazilian Market, and guide our growth/sales efforts, to ensure that we thrive, and that Nutrium is the number one Nutrition Software in Brazil.
You will develop proactive solutions that ensure success throughout the entire customer journey. You will have the opportunity to have a decisive impact on our roadmap and product decisions, providing visibility over our users’ interests in the best way possible, helping us to increase their satisfaction.
You will have the chance to put your language skills into practice and work with a young, dynamic and proactive team, eager to exceed our customers’ expectations every day.
You will be responsible for answering questions and following up with Brazilian users across different channels (email, phone, etc.) and for translating all the company’s content (blog articles, emails, ads, etc.) into this language. You will join a highly motivated team composed mainly of nutritionists eager to guide Nutrium on fast-growing adventuring! You will be joining a team with the following main goals:
- Actively contribute to the company's growth objectives;
- Ensure that our users make the most of our software (e.g.: they use all its features, and they know where to find information about it);
- Increase the conversion rate and activation;
- Ensure a long-standing and healthy relationship with the users.
Perks & Benefits
- 26 days annual leave;
- Career progression;
- Free nutritional appointments (unlimited);
- Health insurance;
- Lunch credit;
- Health assessments;
- Annual Retreat & Team building activities;
- Access to Nutrium Learning Center and online courses.
You are an ambitious nutrition professional, who aims to make an impact on the life of millions and change how nutritional counseling is done.
You are a people person, empathetic and customer-focused. You are a native Brazilian Portuguese speaker and have good knowledge of English (needed to communicate internally with all the team).You’re highly committed and have the customer on your mind all the time. You like to work as a team and to exceed yourself and accept any challenge, always giving it your all. You look to develop yourself professionally together with a growing team, where your ideas make a difference and will help to make this the best Country and Customer Management team.
< class="h5">Here's what else is required from you:>
Mandatory background in the Nutrition field (BSc in Nutritional Sciences or equivalent);
Native in Brazilian Portuguese;
Fluent in English;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
Full and immediate availability;
Comfortable on handling customer requests, sales initiatives, and Demos through different channels (phone, email, chat, video-calls, etc.);
Previous experience in a customer contact role is a plus;
Previous experience in sales is a plus;
Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment;
Excellent multitasking and project management skills;
Fluency in other languages is a plus;
Driven by a strong desire to keep improving;
Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize;
A team-player with a positive and can-do attitude.
We are looking for an Integration Support Analyst to provide first-class support to customers integrating any of NMI's software products into their own.
This is a fully remote role (work anywhere in the US), however if you live within a reasonable commutable distance, we’d love to see you in the office from time to time!
We are open to candidates from Nexus States in Central/Eastern Time Zones.
We enable our partners with choice, and challenge the one-size-fits-all approach to payments. You’ve probably used NMI in the last 24 hours without even realizing it. We’re the platform that powers success for innovative tech created by SMBs, entrepreneurs and fintech start-ups. We’re creative problem solvers who help visionaries smash through boundaries and think beyond what’s possible so they can think about what’s next. But we’re not just built for the tech savvy. We democratize the latest payments technology so that everyone can realize the benefits of easy payments across the full spectrum of commerce. We’re all about enabling more payments in more ways and more places.
We believe that having a erse group of employees strengthens both our work and our workplace. We’re focused on making NMI more erse and welcoming with initiatives like having a dedicated Diversity, Equity & Inclusion action group, ersity goals for hiring, anonymized resume screening, affinity groups such as our Women's network and LGBTQ+ Network, open forums for discussions on ersity and social justice, and measuring inclusion and belonging as part of our regular employee engagement surveys.
NMI offers a number of SDKs which connect customers’ point of sale (POS), mobile POS (mPOS), or e-commerce solutions to all of the major banks, acquirers, and processors. The customers’ developers will integrate these solutions themselves. The Integration Support Team is the first point of contact for our new customers’ developers if they come across anything that they are not sure of, helping them through the process until they go live.
< class="h3">What will I be doing?>
- Provide integration support to customers that are integrating NMI's payment solutions
- Work with the customer to ensure they achieve the functionality required, ensuring that the software does all they need it to and that it flows as it should
- Maintain your own implementations of our products to ensure that you fully understand the solution, how it is implemented and the functionality of it in the SDK, for example when new functionality is added
- Create/update both internal and external documentation around our products, these articles serve as a knowledge library for users
- Serve as a point of contact for NMI colleagues who have technical integration queries
- Contribute to projects where required
Requirements< class="h3">Do I have what it takes?>
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Customer centric approach with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise your own workload and to identify high priority tasks
- Ability to give technical explanations to customers with varying levels of technical knowledge, adapting your communication style
- Experience of coding in Objective-C (or a willingness to learn)
- Experience of coding in at least one of the following languages:
- A good understanding of both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- A basic understanding of networking in order to be able to support customers with network related issues.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Outside the box thinking, showing initiative
- Passionate about excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Positive can do attitude
- Proactive approach to tasks
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Web technologies including CSS, HTML, PHP
- Experience with Windows Server and/or Windows CE
- Experience of using a customer ticketing system
- Experience of the payments industry
- Knowledge of using development frameworks
Do you feel like you have a slightly out of the ordinary career path or history? We are open to all walks of life and very willing to hear your story. Please don’t feel like this should be a barrier to securing a great career at NMI! We appreciate success can come in all shapes and sizes. Fill in the ‘Additional Info’ box on our application to tell us more about your path.
- Competitive base salary, paid semi-monthly
- Variable Annual Bonus
- 40 hours week with flexi-time working hours
- Remote working
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, ADD, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k matching up to 4% after two months of service
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care/Transit and Commuting Account
- Vacation and Sick time
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Fun Social Events (March Madness tournament, 80's day, Chili Cook-off, summer/winter parties)
- Casual dress
- Bonusly employee reward scheme
- We offer paid Parental Leave
Equal OpportunityNMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment and professional references to determine suitability. An offer will be subject to financial and criminal background checks.
Seed&Spark is a platform that helps build sustainable careers for erse creators and amplifies the cultural impact of the work that they make. For most of the past decade, Seed&Spark has cultivated equity and inclusion in entertainment, building an unprecedented pipeline of stories from unique perspectives told by people around the world. Leveraging our exceptional content library, we've created a first-of-its-kind inclusive workplace culture program built around film.
We have a passionate team of smart, creative and purpose-driven experts working hard to change the entertainment industry for the better.
We are a remote organization, with all employees working from home within the U.S.< class="h3">Job Description>
About the Role
We’re looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Customer Success Operations Manager to help us manage and deliver our workplace culture Film Forward program to our clients. Built around a library of exceptional short movies, Film Forward helps organizations implement, execute and measure a sustainable practice to cultivate a workplace that works for everyone. Each month, participants watch an award-winning short film, engage in personal reflections and actions, expand inidual knowledge through cultural literacy and then join a facilitated conversation.
Your role is to organize customer deliverables from a macro level, join and document client onboarding calls, build out customer-specific platform experiences, communicate with clients about their deliverables when necessary, and coordinate between internal departments to ensure successful delivery of the program to customers. You also focus on ensuring client success by facilitating technical support to end users and proactively project managing the end-to-end delivery process. These programs have a lot of moving parts, and you’ll oversee calendars, documents, client contacts and communications, working closely with other team members to appropriately customize the product for each client.
You are part of our customer delivery team and will work closely alongside the rest of the Customer Success team, Sales, and Product Management to ensure our services are delivered successfully. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a critical role within our team, using your operational experience to execute on important client deliverables while also assisting in evolving this team into a sustainable, scalable customer success team. Film Forward is a product in high demand, and you will help us develop and implement Customer Success delivery best practices. This is a full time position.
You love processes. More specifically, you love repeatable processes. You are organized, very detail-oriented and you know your way around Google calendars, docs and spreadsheets. Keeping track of several moving parts at once is no big deal for you because you are a project management wiz. And in your wizardry, you also know things can change, so you are comfortable when processes need to evolve. Heck, sometimes you’re the one driving the change, because you are proactive and apply your critical thinking when it comes to improving our operational systems. As we expand our Film Forward program, this growth mindset will help you thrive!
With this love for process and your proven project management success, you also enjoy working with data - pulling data, reviewing it, reporting on it. You can identify what data is meaningful, why, who needs to see it and how they need to see it. And when not in the data, reports or process, you can switch gears and bring your own professional customer service voice to client emails and video calls, since being an active and present communicator is key in this role.
We are all working remotely for the foreseeable future, so it’s important that you are proactive in your internal communication and how you handle your workload. You’re a team player, and we’re looking forward to building a team environment in which we care for each other’s psychological safety, have our voices heard and shift each others’ perspectives.
Expected Outcomes for the Customer Success Operations Manager:
100% customer delivery success
100% compliance on customer support SLAs
Scalable delivery processes
Consistent, efficient reporting
Core Activities for the Customer Success Operations Manager:
Project manage and execute the post-sale delivery process of our Film Forward products to our customers:
Participate in client onboarding & kickoff meetings, documenting key discussion points and takeaways
Work with the Customer Success lead to procure the necessary inputs and assets for platform customization.
Create and deliver client-specific Film Forward platform instances
Oversee master client calendar, communicate key deadlines to the Seed&Spark team and facilitate a seamless delivery process between various internal departments.
Ensure customer payment received ahead of program launch
Pull data and create client-facing reports for Customer Success to add insights to
Assist with facilitation scheduling
Be the facilitation tech back-up for virtual facilitations
Support participant engagement by delivering internal Film Forward emails campaigns for each client
Provide tier 1 technical customer service support to clients and their participants
Facilitate tier 2 technical customer service support to clients and their participants
Assist in offboarding clients when needed
Continuously improve Film Forward internal operational processes to increase efficiency and scalability while reducing risks.
Be the project management lead for Film Forward-related special initiatives
Write quarterly inidual OKRs and update progress to management on a monthly basis
Pull data and provide regular reports for department KPIs
Ensure proper documentation of process flow, necessary deliverables, SLAs and timelines for coverage and training purposes.
Proactively communicate roadblocks
Assist with hiring and onboarding of new team members, as needed
Represent Seed&Spark's values in the world, with a deep commitment to ersity and inclusion
Other duties as needed or requested by the business
Preferred skills and experience:
3+ years working successfully in an customer operations-focused role, corporate customers a must
1+ year(s) in a customer support role
A love for working with customers
Success driving complex projects
Process design experience a plus
Strong analytical skills and success in leveraging data to help drive business decisions
Proven project management success
Excellent time management and organizational abilities
Excellent communication skills
Experience with email campaign management tools a plus
Passion and knowledge of the DEI landscape
Experience in edtech a plus
A team player and proactive collaborator
Flexibility and patience in a startup-like environment
Worried that you don’t have all the exact preferred experience listed here but really interested in this role? Don’t let that stop you from applying! We know that great talent can come from unexpected places so, in your cover letter, let us know why you’re a great candidate, why you’re excited for this role and how you would excel.
This position will work remotely within the U.S.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
***Must own a computer and reside in either Utah, Arizona, Iowa, Florida, Oklahoma, Idaho, Texas or Nevada.
As part of the WorkWave family, Slingshot has been voted one of the best Utah start-ups, awarded Best Company Culture and Best Companies for Diversity, and we've been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of America's fastest growing companies (#146!!!). While we got our start in Lehi, Utah, our teams now work from their homes across the United States. We believe in a world where conversations matter, where technology enhances human interaction instead of replacing it, and where people can effortlessly connect with service providers that help home feel like home.
As a Remote Customer Service Representative you'll connect customers with top-notch home services provider– all from the comfort of your own home. You'll help to trouble shoot potential issues, answer questions, and schedule future services. You'll be the "face" of Slingshot and it's customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Take a fast-paced customer service approach to helping callers
- Promote and represent the services and brands of over 300+ home service companies located across the US, Canada, and the UK
- Field inbound calls and place outbound calls regarding available services and products
- Troubleshoot and resolve potential customer issues
- Provide friendly and top-notch customer service
*The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks and duties may be assigned to team members from time to time; or the scope of work may change as necessitated by business demands.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 1 year of call center experience. (Sales experience always helps too!)
- A knack for speaking with people who have erse backgrounds, and different world views
- Awesome verbal and written communication skills
- An upbeat and eager attitude; ready to get your boots dirty at a fast paced start up environment
- Passion for being better tomorrow than you were today
- Your own computer equipment prior to starting (here's a list of what's required: https://slingshot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/11... )
- Some weekend availability
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay: $14 per hour plus BONUS ($12 during training)
- WFH - Work from Home. We’ve been doing this since before it was cool
- Hang-gliding accident? Flesh-eating bacteria? World turned upside down and down know where to start? We provide access to an award-winning Employee Assistance Program, short-term disability, and life insurance free of charge
- Paid Time Off and Wellness Days
- Growth / development potential! We’re aggressively growing and just like Bruce Banner, so are our team members
Our Customer Success team is insatiably curious and adept at problem-solving. We use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer-journey, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. We’re also extremely collaborative and work cross-functionally to share the insights we learn from our customers. The Customer Success Manager is passionate about the customer’s mission, understanding their objectives, and ensuring their ultimate success. We measure ourselves by things like user adoption, retention, and overall satisfaction. Within a year you are successful if…
Our biggest customers trust and rely on you to help them achieve their goals You can confidently answer advanced product usage and technical questions related to data and investigations across our product suite You’ve directly contributed to increasing the adoption, renewal, and net retention of our most important federal customers by monitoring their usage, noticing meaningful trends, and executing strategic account plans Any risk of customer churn is identified early and mitigated effectively You’ve established a regular cadence of contact and reviews for your book of business that allows you to understand your customers and their goals, proactively solve problems, and maintain optimal customer health scores The feedback you’ve provided to our internal teams has resulted in product improvements and new features
A background like this helps:
Customer Success, project management, consulting or similar customer facing role in a data or SaaS company Experience building out customer journeys, account plans and expanding product adoption Prior working experience in the forensic or investigations space Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying (and what they mean) An interest in cryptocurrency helps!
Title: Customer Support Specialist
Location: Work from Anywhere
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist who is great at problem-solving, while maintaining a human approach to customer support.The projects we work on are the world’s #1 mobile and web products in the Health & Fitness and Edutainment categories.Your responsibilities:
- Handle customers’ product-related questions or technical issues via email and online chats
- Provide feedback on App Store and Google Play
- Guide customers through the products’ features, providing effective solutions based on their requests and needs
- Report on technical issues and share user feedback with other teams (product team, QA, marketing team)
- Conduct customer interviews
- Update the customer support knowledge base
Your professional qualities:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to tailor communication tone and strategy to specific situations
- Understanding of bug and feature request tracking & reporting procedures
Would be a plus:
- Fluent in a 2nd language
- Experience with Zendesk, Intercom, Jira, or other customer service software
- Experience in a similar position
We’re a perfect match if you are:
- Attentive to details
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
Available shift options:Day shifts:
- Mon – Fri, 06:00-14:00
- Mon – Fri, 14:00 – 22:00
- Sat – Wed, 06:00-14:00
- Sat – Wed, 14:00 – 22:00
- Wed – Sun, 06:00-14:00
- Wed – Sun, 14:00 – 22:00
- Mon – Fri, 17:00 – 01:00
- Sat – Wed, 17:00 – 01:00
- Wed – Sun, 17:00 – 01:00
- Mon – Fri, 22:00 – 06:00
- Mon – Fri, 01:00 – 09:00
- Wed – Sun, 22:00 – 06:00
- Wed – Sun, 01:00 – 09:00
What we offer:
- 100% remote work: work from anywhere, so you don’t have to spend time on a long commute
- Fixed schedule: choose a shift that suits your lifestyle best, with no shift switching
- Personal and professional development: you’ll have access to a corporate library, online learning platforms, and training to help your professional growth. You will also be provided with regular feedback and coaching for personal growth.
- Healthy work environment: despite working remotely, we strive to build close and trusting relationships in our team by creating a supportive and friendly environment
- Days off: we offer paid annual leave (20 work days) and sick leave (30 work days).
- Competitive compensation
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist who is great at problem-solving, while maintaining a human approach to customer support.The projects we work on are the world's #1 mobile and web products in the Health & Fitness and Edutainment categories.Your responsibilities:
- Handle customers' product-related questions or technical issues via email and online chats
- Provide feedback on App Store and Google Play
- Guide customers through the products' features, providing effective solutions based on their requests and needs
- Report on technical issues and share user feedback with other teams (product team, QA, marketing team)
- Conduct customer interviews
- Update the customer support knowledge base
Your professional qualities:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to tailor communication tone and strategy to specific situations
- Understanding of bug and feature request tracking & reporting procedures
Would be a plus:
- Fluent in a 2nd language
- Experience with Zendesk, Intercom, Jira, or other customer service software
- Experience in a similar position
We're a perfect match if you are:
- Attentive to details
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
Available shift options:Day shifts:
- Mon - Fri, 06:00-14:00
- Mon - Fri, 14:00 - 22:00
- Sat - Wed, 06:00-14:00
- Sat - Wed, 14:00 - 22:00
- Wed - Sun, 06:00-14:00
- Wed - Sun, 14:00 - 22:00
- Mon - Fri, 17:00 - 01:00
- Sat - Wed, 17:00 - 01:00
- Wed - Sun, 17:00 - 01:00
- Mon - Fri, 22:00 - 06:00
- Mon - Fri, 01:00 - 09:00
- Wed - Sun, 22:00 - 06:00
- Wed - Sun, 01:00 - 09:00
What we offer:
- 100% remote work: work from anywhere, so you don't have to spend time on a long commute
- Fixed schedule: choose a shift that suits your lifestyle best, with no shift switching
- Personal and professional development: you'll have access to a corporate library, online learning platforms, and training to help your professional growth. You will also be provided with regular feedback and coaching for personal growth.
- Healthy work environment: despite working remotely, we strive to build close and trusting relationships in our team by creating a supportive and friendly environment
- Days off: we offer paid annual leave (20 work days) and sick leave (30 work days).
- Competitive compensation
Leadfeeder is hiring a remote Customer Engagement Specialist. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Europe.
Leadfeeder - Increases your sales intelligence.
InfuseAI is on a mission to revolutionize how AI is built and operated. We are the team behind PrimeHub, the open-source pluggable MLOps platform that allows data scientists to work more effectively with the tools they already use while adopting new data and model tools.
The customer success engineer at InfuseAI is responsible for the installation, maintenance, and correction of our products and solutions for our customers.
The position is based in Taiwan and can work remotely.
- Execute the product installation and environment setup for the customer
- Handle the first-line troubleshooting and issue investigation with the customer
- Prepare documentation for customer operation
- Work closely with the development team to refine and improve the installation and operation processes
- Proven Linux system administration experience
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster operation
- Experience with any shell scripting languages
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about helping our customers and our team
- Proficient in written communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Ability to document processes, procedures, and policies
- Must be able to travel for on-site support if need
Extra points for
- Experience with any remote working environment
- Cloud architecture experience with a major cloud provider
- Lazy enough to automate routine tasks
TWD$800,000 ~ TWD$1,323,000 per year
37.5 hoursRemote working £30,000What are you looking for in a company?Award winning ✓ Great rewards ✓ Amazing Culture ✓ Growing year on year ✓What are you looking for in an employee? Friendly ✓ Passionate ✓ Ambitious ✓ Reliable ✓About Click Click has been purchased by TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries. Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. Together we're revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way. Our unique culture has now seen us listed in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 8 years running! This year we placed 12th in the Top 100 Best Mid-Sized Companies to Work For, 6th in the Top 100 Midlands Companies to Work For and 2nd in the Top 20 Business Services Companies to Work For!With a proven history of strong performance and growth, we’re now on the lookout for new recruits to join our vibrant customer support team. Employee engagement is at the heart of everything we do, with regular social events and activities.<br/><br/>Key responsibilitiesDay to day you will be:* Arranging European and Domestic travel from flights, to car hire to hotels* Providing a first class service to our clients* Assisting clients with bookings* Communicating with customers via online chat, telephone and email* Proactively maintain relationships with clients * Undertake travel reservations and amendments on behalf of Click Travel customers and to ensure that customer service (communications with customers and accuracy of bookings) is at the forefront of your priorities.Must haves:* Previous experience as a Travel Consultant.* Knowledge of GDS systems* A good communicator, well organised and used to working to tight deadlines while under pressure.* A positive and professional telephone manner.* Confident in interacting with clients and suppliers on the telephone.* Be proactive and take ownership of customer queries/complaints* Able to use your own initiative to overcome problems.* Be flexible towards work requests and completing other tasks.* Maintain a professional & positive attitude when dealing with suppliers, customers and fellow colleagues.* Motivate & encourage the well being of the team.* Display a positive attitude at all times.In return you will receive…* Up to 20 days paid sick leave* Up to 10 working days of unpaid leave* 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity* Recommend an employee bonus* Travel Discount* Electric Car Scheme* Health insurance* Mental wellbeing support* Free access to learning platform (Udemy)* Pension PlanThe Important Stuff:You will be required to be flexible in your working hours as some weekend working is required. You will need to have the right to work in the UK. Protecting and using your personal data responsibly is very important to us. To find out whathappens to any personal data that you provide to us, or any that we may collect about you please follow the link belowhttps://www.clicktravel.com/privacy-statement #LocationBirmingham
At Goboony we want to inspire 1 million travellers to share the freedom of renting a motorhome by 2025. With increasing popularity and demand for campervan travel, it is time to expand our teams.That is why we are looking for Customer Support Agents for The Netherlands, France, UK and Germany.Do you have a passion for travelling? And are looking to put your communication skills to use in an international work environment? Then you might just be the Customer Support Agent we are looking for. Join our team and help build the leading European motorhome sharing platform.
< class="h2">What will you be doing?>
As a Customer Support Agent you take care of the first contact with our (potential) travelers and advertisers. But you'll do more than just answer questions. You'll be continuously involved in improving the customer journey of our users and help Goboony maintain its high standard of service. You will work closely with your colleagues in the support team, Supply team and country team.On a daily basis, you will:
Answer questions via email, phone and WhatsApp.
Help users resolve a claim or dispute.
Help new hosts get started renting out their RVs.
Ensure that payments run smoothly.
Use our own insight and feedback from users to come up with improvements.
Continuously improve our support processes
<>< class="h2">Meet your future team>
< class="h2">How we work>
We believe in the freedom of working anywhere (as long as there’s wifi…). Even though remote working is our preferred option most days, we also have office space in Utrecht. A place to meet your colleagues face to face.>< class="h2">Now let's talk about you:>
- You have experience in a customer service role (ideally 1+ year(s) ).
- You can write and speak fluently in English and the language of your country team (Dutch, French or German).
- For the English team native English is mandatory.
- You are customer-oriented and think in solutions.
- You are an excellent mediator and have a natural ability to mitigate a situation.
- You take initiative in proposing ideas to improve our processes by listening to our customers.
- You happily help our customers with your caring and enthusiastic attitude.
- You are stress-resistant and can perform well under pressure.
- You are ideally available for 32-40 hours a week - but we’re flexible to meet your preferred work week.
< class="h1" dir="ltr"> >< class="h1" dir="ltr">What we offer you>
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest-growing motorhome sharing company! Besides u an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up we offer you:
Freedom! it’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
Remote working with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
A couple of camping-working trips with the team each year.
A young and international team.
We give you a travel credit of € 250, so you can go on a campervan trip yourself, to experience the freedom.
Unlimited holidays. We believe in your judgement to create a healthy balance between your job responsibilities and private life.
Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development.
Feel free to apply now!In case of questions: you can email our recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Patient Scheduler II – Remote – Part-Time
Location: United States
Essentia Health is seeking a Patient Scheduler II to handle incoming calls and online requests from patients while recording, evaluating, and managing patient needs, and communicating with the nursing staff when necessary. You will serve as initial point of contact for patients seeking medical assistance for Essentia Health clinics and departments.
This is a complex, high call volume, patient contact clinical service position, which provides a wide range of services oriented toward gathering patient information, both clinical and insurance/guarantor, and coordinating the scheduling of services for patients including ancillary and procedure scheduling, with an emphasis on excellent customer service.
Exhibits and promotes a full understanding of customer service philosophy, stressing the importance of making a positive impact upon customers. Must keep current with clinical, provider, and scheduling information pertaining to the departments served.
- Accurately scheduling a wide range of patient appointment types, including procedures, for numerous Essentia departments and clinics.
- Full pre-registration of all patients calling to schedule an appointment, including updating of guarantor information and verification of insurance eligibility.
- Proficiently and accurately entering data in the permanent Electronic Health Record while talking with the patient.
- Support of direct marketing campaigns by adhering to specific data gathering and scheduling guidelines related to each inidual campaign.
Clinical scheduling or Contact Center experience preferred. Strong, accurate keyboarding and verbal communication required.
Ability to work remotely required.
Candidates for remote work will need to have an Internet connection that meets the following minimum standards:
- Download Speed 10 Mbps
- Upload Speed 3 Mbps
- Ping – Latency Best < 50 Milliseconds
- Acceptable < 75 Milliseconds
- Not Acceptable > 90 Milliseconds
Customer Support Representative
- Remote Worldwide
- Customer Support
At Packlane, we see Customer Service as an art form. Because excellent servicewhere details matter most, problems get solved (not deflected), and relationships are builtis magical. We know that we don’t stand a chance without the right person representing us on the front lines. Our customers come to us because they want the best for their business. And the best starts with you.
What you’ll do:
- Show off your proficient, positive, and proactive personality in every communication with our customers.
- Be a steadfast Know-It-All regarding ordering status, product info, technical issues, pricing, and more. And if you don’t know it all, you’ll know how to track it down.
- Keep our customers’ accounts up to date, managing refunds or credits when necessary.
- Interact with customers via our internal tools and our social media accounts.
- Remember that part about solving (not deflecting) problems? Yeah, that.
Who You Are:
- A total go-getter. You’re bored if you’re not rapid-task-switching and you think in parameters. Nothing is more satisfying for you than Inbox Zero.
- Confident. You’re excited to be the face of Packlane to the other businesses who order with us. You’re into video chatting with your coworkers, hopping on a phone call with customers when email or chat isn’t a good fit, and you jump at the chance to collaborate with other teams at Packlane. You’re ready to share your personality, think critically, and problem-solve from start to finish.
- Detail-obsessed. You love to discover anything overlooked and live to aggregate the complexities. You plan the tough solutions and find it rewarding to turn things around with worried customers.
- Enthusiastic and patient. You look forward to being part of a fun, close-knit support team that leads the fun company culture at Packlane as beacons of diplomacy, friendliness, and responsiveness all the time, ever. When the work piles on, a communicator at heart, teamwork, and clarity keep you going.
- Reliable. Accountable. Dependable. And all the other good -ables. You know what they are.
Required Technical Skills:
- Print and design — You have experience with CMYK printing processes and Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator!). Must have!
- Project management systems like Trello and Jira (or similar)
- Google Suite
- Slack, including threading and emoji proficiency
- Basic spreadsheets
- Touch typing 65wpm or faster, with very few typos. Excellent grammar and consistent use of spell-check.
- Comfortable with fast use and rapid tailoring of Saved Replies and macros
- Self-directed fast learner. We try new systems frequently.
Nuts and Bolts:
- Work from almost anywhere! This is a fully remote position.
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 8 am- 5 pm CST.
We’re a growing team of over 40 iniduals working remotely across 11 time zones and toward a common vision: a world where businesses and iniduals can fully connect with others through efficient and personal communication.< class="h3">The general: >
The bulk of this position revolves around assisting current and potential TextExpander customers with everything from general inquiries, educating them on TextExpander, and resolving tier 1 issues. This particular role covers our weekend technical support shift so a typical schedule could be Wed-Sun or Sat-Wed - it’s up to you! There is no phone work, all of our support is done via email.
🧑🏫 A natural, technical problem solver
🎤 A master communicator via email and chat
📈 Always learning, innovating, and growing
We want to talk to you!< class="h3">The specifics: >
You’re a pro at managing a support queue. You handle incoming support emails within a timely manner and you escalate tickets that need further investigation to Tier 2. You notice trends within your support cases and raise them to the appropriate teams when necessary. You love keeping the knowledge base up to date and making sure users have the information they need to be successful with TextExpander’s products.< class="h3">You have experience:>
Managing a support queue and answering customer inquiries primarily via email
Teaching “how-to’s” over email while making users feel confident
Searching and filing bug reports in Jira
Acting as a customer advocate for client product features and bugs
Meeting and exceeding KPIs for response times and customer satisfaction
Keeping a knowledge base up to date and working on support-specific projects when the queue is maintained
High-speed, reliable Internet connection
1+ years in technical support of a SaaS product, preferably via email or chat
Experience working with macOS, iOS, Windows
A great attitude and an eagerness to learn and solve problems
2+ years working remotely
Strong interest in productivity / working smarter
Passion for your work and self-motivation
We live our values every day, not just post them on the wall and forget about them. Read more about how we do that here!
Speaking of our values, we’re not short on teamwork! Working with us, you'll hear your colleagues say things like "I've got your back" and "yay for failing".
Work/life balance is a priority for our team — as an international team, asynchronous work is an essential part of how our company runs. Learn more about how we work.
We strongly embrace ersity, and highly encourage underrepresented minorities to apply, even if they're not sure they meet all qualifications.
High level of autonomy in your role
Motivated and creative teammates
- Employment benefits:
Healthcare reimbursement plan (ICHRA plan)
Paid vacation and sick leave
Paid parental leave
Long-term disability insurance
Contract work also negotiable
Salary based on experience
TextExpander is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and develops productivity software for Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone, and iPad.
TextExpander provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Student Support Specialist (Remote)United States
The Student Support Specialist’s primary responsibility is to build an effective, trusting relationship with each student that ultimately promotes student persistence. This includes communicating with the student in an effective manner, setting goals, advising students on effective problem solving, assessing student risk factors and responding accordingly. The Student Support Specialist is responsible for representing the University or College brand and providing students with the institutional information, guidelines, policies and procedures regarding new and returning student enrollments. This includes providing academic course requirements, course registration, and timelines to complete all items regarding their degree program or course of study. Additionally, this position is responsible for managing accurate student information regarding their progress throughout the degree program.
- Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Guide and Monitor students’ progress regarding issues such as student orientation, course selection and registration, course materials, billing and navigating the online courses.
- Provide high touch support to students and act as the student’s main point of contact during their program of study.
- Follow established communication plan guidelines and protocol.
- Contact each new student to conduct a Learning Preparedness Assessment or similar process, including leading new student welcome/orientation calls. Communicate course information and required course materials to students to ensure preparedness well in advance of course start dates.
- Evaluate student’s abilities, interests and personality characteristics in order to provide regular guidance and support activities.
- Timely response to student’s inquiries if a student inquires before noon a response is required by end of the current business day, if the student inquires after noon, a response is required before noon the next business.
- Completes all tasks as defined in the timelines assigned.
- Proactively contact students by telephone, email and other methods to build and maintain relationships.
- Acclimate new students to the learning environment including leading new student welcome/orientation calls and webinars.
- Advise students on university administrative matters (registration, withdrawal, course materials, financial aid, etc.).
- Maintain accurate and complete student enrollment records as required by university governance and all laws, policies and administrative regulations and policies, to include keeping accurate information in the CRM.
- Follow up with students that contacted Technical Support to ensure their issue is resolved.
- Identify and respond to at-risk behaviors by offering additional support and counseling.
- Meet or exceed student retention program metrics each term.
- Implement re-engagement initiatives to bring inactive students back into the program.
- Accurately and effectively communicate student feedback to internal and external departments.
- Escalate student retention concerns to Manager’s attention.
- Facilitate student requests for assistance such as contacting campus based facilitators for arranging additional academic tutoring and referring students to the appropriate university services.
- Attend all required internal and external professional meetings, telephone conferences and training workshops to maintain and improve competence.
- Using communication tools and protocol, share relevant information with other key stakeholders.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution OR appropriate combination of experience and education.
- Minimum 1 year of previous Higher Education Administration or Student Services work experience desired.
- 2 years previous customer service experience in a high volume corporate or call center environment.
- Ability to work effectively across teams.
- Professionaloral, written and communicationskillsforeffectivecontactandpresentation withstakeholders.
- The ability to multi-task, and work well under pressure with tight timelines.
- Must be able to perform non-local travel up to 10%.
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racistcompany in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all iniduals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that ersity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Job: LEARNING DELIVERY
Organization: Virtual Learning
Req ID: 5386
#LI-REMOTE>>>< class="row align-items-center mt-3 mx-n1">< class="col text-center text-sm-right mt-sm-0 pl-1 pr-0">>>
Deel is hiring a remote Customer Support Specialist (LATAM Timezone). This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Americas.
Deel - Payroll and Compliance for International Teams.
ModSquad is hiring a remote Community Support Associate - Tier 2 - Vimeo - USA. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
ModSquad - Provides on-demand customer support and community management services.
The ideal candidate must be a hands-on working supervisor, a team player, and be able to keep up with all customer requests while meeting the business service-level agreements. This is not just a management position- we are seeking someone who is a true team player, can provide high level assistance and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior Experience in providing external customer support in a Service Desk environment
- Prior experience in managing SLA’s
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues and needs
- Experience leading and mentoring iniduals and teams
- Natural ability to identify problems and seek solutions
- Ability to supervise and prioritize issues in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to work remotely and independently while maintaining productivity metrics
- 1 + years prior experience in a managerial role
- Function as lead point of contact for and ensure escalated issues and problems are accurately assessed; assists personnel in working with various departments to coordinate efforts and provide triage support and resolution
- Work cross-functionally on (multiple) customer issues simultaneously
- Manage a personal queue of cases representative of 50% of your time each week
- Ensure customer feedback and new or recurring problems are conveyed to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Help ensure that the customer facing teams maintain an acceptable level of quality and standards within case management and responses
- Lead and direct the work of others (ex: delegation of cases, callbacks, etc.)
- Ensure responses to cross department inquiries regarding initial or ongoing support requests
- Supervises the identification and resolution of complex service issues and any other questions that may arise
- Ensures performance is within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines
- Supervise inidual and team performance expectations and goals
- Achieve team goals maximizing the success of team members by motivating, rewarding, and coaching through regular scheduled 1 on 1’s, maintaining employee development and satisfaction
- Participate in hiring and on-boarding of new team members
- Responsible for executing specific projects and programs related to customer retention and compliance as defined separately. Programs will include renewals, cancellation management, and compliance.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary: $70,000 - $95,000
Eligible for variable comp plan
Wowza offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available 1st day of employment
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with strong company match
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of our salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. The salary is one component of our total compensation package for employees.
Who We Are:
Wowza Media Systems is a Colorado-based, globally known leader providing video and media streaming software solutions to customers for whom video is mission critical but not a core competency. Wowza’s software enables its customers to deliver high fidelity video streams from (m)any sources to (m)any destinations, with low latency, reliable at large scale. Wowza’s solutions are implemented across video platforms, gaming, fitness, auction and commerce, education and government applications. The Company is backed by private equity firm Clearhaven Partners.
Why Work for Wowza:
Wowza’s team works to connect the larger community with our passion for tech. From live-streaming graduation ceremonies for local high schools to participating in events like SheTech, employees are able to cultivate the same creative energy that first brought the company to life. Employees are encouraged to take ownership of their role with limited oversight — and coworkers are happy to help one another out.
Wowza Media Systems is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a erse and inclusive environment for all people to thrive in.
Be a part of an international language service provider!
We are a company seeking motivated iniduals to assist us in providing excellent services for our clients.
You do not need to be bilingual to apply.
We are looking for talented, energetic, and friendly iniduals to help us provide the best services possible to our clients. We are a provider of language services in over 300 languages and need agents to help connect our English-speaking customers with interpreters. Our remote agents are responsible for connecting Hospitals, 911s, Insurance companies, etc. to the languages their clients may speak.
Our call environment is fast-paced and extremely erse.
General duties of the Customer Service Representative:
*Receive inbound calls from a wide variety of clients requesting to be connected to an interpreter.
*Collect required and accurate data from the requester to process the call timely and professionally.
*Contact available interpreters, follow call handling script, and connect the requested language to the requester.
Available Set Shifts In Pacific Time:
Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 AM PDT
Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 AM PDT
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM PDT
Thursday - Monday 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM PDT
Your cover letter must indicate which shift you are applying for. Responses that do not indicate a shift will be immediately disqualified.
No Phone Calls Please
Must have your own personal computer, operating Windows 10.
Must have high-speed internet.
Ping: 100 ms or lower*
Download: 25 Mbps or more
Upload: 5 Mbps or more
Must have quiet working space, private home office.
Must be able to type 45 WPM.
Must have High School Diploma / GED.
Must have at least 1-year call center/ work from home experience
Starting wage is $15.00 Per Hour
Medical / Dental / Vision
InVision is hiring a remote Customer Support Advocate, Tier 1. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
InVision - World's leading prototyping, collaboration & workflow platform.
Goodwall is a social platform that links youth to opportunities for skills development, jobs and scholarships. Leveraging technology and an ecosystem of partners, Goodwall empowers young people to take advantage of opportunities, connect to others with shared interests, and showcase their skills and talents through a digital CV that can be viewed by recruiters and investors. Through our gamified challenges, which focus on skills development while making a positive impact on society, youth can receive rewards such as monetary prizes, scholarships, courses, internships and jobs.
Goodwall is global and growing! We have more than 2 million members from 150+ countries. We are a remote-first company, and our team work where they are, all over the world.
Goodwall is financially backed by leading investors, raising over $20 million in funding and have been featured by Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and CNN.
We’re looking for an exceptionally passionate inidual to join us to help manage and take our Gen Z community to the next level. Are you excited about building communities and connecting with inspiring people? This role will take ownership of our Community function, leading a team of Community Managers who are in the frontlines of supporting our communities, interacting with users and executing initiatives that drive user engagement.
Core Responsibilities of the Community Operations Lead:
1. Strategy & Team Leadership
Recruit, manage and inspire a global team of Community Managers
Set clear goals and expectations for team members
Have ownership over the Community Operations Strategy and its implementation
Lead team expansion as we scale the function
Liaise with other teams such as, Product and Growth, on strategic initiatives that drive user growth, engagement and retention
2. Understanding Users
Coordinate research of target audience interests (e.g. market trends, identify trending topics on other platforms)
Ability to interpret, analyze and monitor user metrics to provide insights and recommendations
Present user insights to the broader team (e.g. Growth, Content, etc.)
3. Community Operations
Develop incentives that encourage high-quality content creation from the entire Goodwall community
Support in running initiatives that facilitate organic growth with Growth team (e.g. Ambassador program)
Oversee community participation and content creation by Community Managers
Support in the preparation and delivery of campaigns with cross-functional teams
Monitor user sentiment and provide relevant feedback to our teams
Identify process automation / improvement opportunities
Preferred Skills & Work Experience:
4+ years of work experience in a fast-paced Community Management/Operations, Customer Service/Operations or Digital Content environment
People Management experience
Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
Passionate about online communities, social media and Gen Z
Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
A team player used to working in a collaborative environment
Experience with social media metrics tools and dashboards (e.g. Mixpanel, TweetDeck, Facebook Business Suite) is a plus
What we offer
A unique opportunity to build a game-changing product and community for Gen Z in a well-funded, fast-growing scale up.
A mission that you can be proud of and the ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation.
An international team and challenging, fast-moving environment where change is constant and creativity is celebrated.
Competitive compensation, equity opportunities, and a flexible work environment with great colleagues.
If you're a Customer Support Technician looking for your next opportunity, we should talk. Are you looking to have the choice to work in the comfort of your home and with a flexible work schedule whilst working approx. 40 hours per week? Yes? Well, MessageMedia could be the place for you!Right now, we are looking for a Customer Support Technician responsible in assisting external and internal customers by monitoring, investigating and troubleshooting technical issues and incidents.
This is a remote job and you can work anywhere in the Philippines.Who is MessageMedia?MessageMedia provides innovative mobile messaging solutions that help businesses of all sizes, from SMBs to enterprise-level – better connect with customers. With 90 percent of messages read within 90 seconds, MessageMedia drives business success by creating engaging mobile experiences that customers love. Our messaging solutions for alerts and notifications, billing and payments, appointment reminders, marketing, and staff scheduling are trusted by over 50,000 customers in industries such as healthcare, education, retail, and utilities. With offices across Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and New Zealand, MessageMedia is the number one choice for easy and engaging business messaging.About the roleThe Customer Support Technician is responsible for assisting external and internal customers by monitoring, investigating, and troubleshooting technical issues and incidents. They support our customers throughout the entire customer lifecycle, including provisioning, onboarding, and maintenance. The team contributes towards improvements of our product systems and processes to enhance customer experience.
The role will span across online chat, email and phone communication channels and may be required to cover rotating shifts across a 24/7 roster whilst working from home.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for the internal and external customers for all technical inquiries.
- Engage with customers via phone, email, and chat to resolve their technical issues.
- Action request in a timely manner and in accordance within SLAs.
- Triage technical issues and resolve where possible, otherwise escalate the issue to level 2 support for management
- Log all customer interactions in our customer ticketing tool (Zendesk)
- Act as Subject Matter Expert with technical related topics such as API's and reporting, as well as be proficient in handling tickets relating to our core products and with our suite of integrations.
- Assist with development and improvements of technical support policies and procedures.
- Actively contribute to the knowledge base by writing internal and customer processes and procedures.
- Build and expand knowledge in our Ecosystems such as Netsuite, Hubspot, Shopify, Big Commerce and Salesforce.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years' experience in a customer service role serving English-language international customers
- Experience in a technology, telecommunications or retail environment are preferred
- Outstanding written and spoken English
- Passionate about delivering an awesome customer experience
- Excellent problem solving-skills
- Knowledge of API's and/or a degree in Business Information Systems is desirable
- Ability to work autonomously with high degree of accuracy and self-motivation
- Experience working with one or more of our Ecosystems (Netsuite, Hubspot, Shopify, Salesforce, Big Commerce) is highly desirable but not required
- This role may be required to work outside standard business hours due to the 24/7 nature of the team's roster.
- Please provide a copy of your CV when applying – those who do not, will not receive a call back.
- You will need your own office set up with a self-provided laptop or PC, headset and a reliable internet connection with the below requirements:
- PC – Intel i5 4th Gen (or higher) – self provided
- Minimum OS Version: Windows 10 or higher
- Internet browser (preferably Chrome – but can use Edge, Firefox etc.)
- Minimum RAM: 8 GB
- Minimum HDD Space: 1 GB
- Headset: USB Headset (noise cancelling)
- Web Camera (for team meetings)
- Internet: Ethernet/Hardline Connection, speed minimum of 10Mbps Upload & Download Internet speed is required.
We are looking to start someone as soon as possible so apply today and let's talk real soon.
Fulcrum is looking for L2 Tech Support with Upper-intermediate-level English and outstanding communication skills for our Buff team!
About Fulcrum: We’re a team of tech-savvy, creative & passionate IT professionals. We’ve created a vibrant and performance-driven culture for ourselves where everyone is free to think & act outside the box. There are literally no limits to what you can do here, as long as we WOW our clients and OVER deliver what we promise.
About the project: Buff — is a popular loyalty platform for gamers. It rewards gamers for playing. You can’t lose — you still play in your favorite games, but you can earn coins and buy real items. The app has its own coin economy, reward system, and marketplace. Started as an MVP, today BUFF is a real market player with millions of users and hundreds of transactions every day. Link to the case study - https://fulcrum.rocks/buff-case.
In this position, you will be:
Acting as an escalation point for L1 Customer Support, resolving non-standard user tickets via the Jira-Zendesk integration, relating to technical problems with the Buff desktop/mobile app;
Collecting and maintaining information on current problems from QA, solutions to technical issues from the Dev team, establishing resolution time and deadlines for CS-related fixes;
Participating in bugfix prioritization according to Zendesk ticket volume;
Managing and expanding the product knowledgebase, writing predefined responses for L1 Customer Support;
Participating in the monitoring of product health, informing responsible persons (for fixes) and CS (for announcements) if critical incidents occur;
Collecting requirements for new features in the internal Admin Panel tool.
Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely;
Cozy office with beautiful panoramic view at KPI park;
Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
Every employee has an education budget of 500$ per personal year;
Regular team gathering activities;
Friendly & open team who has fun creating cool projects together;
Professional English courses;
Medical insurance full coverage;
Finance and legal support;
Opportunity to be an interviewer, mentor, or take part in the pre-sale process and get.
We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work;
Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum operates, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ‘bureaucratic company our employees are our core value;
Your compensations grow with your responsibility zone
If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc.
1+ yrs experience in Customer Support, Technical Support, QA, System Administration or Server Support;
Experience with Atlassian Jira/Confluence;
Analytical skills, ability to discover and resolve novel technical problems within a product.
js or java basics;
Experience with Linux (Bash);
Familiarity with Kubernetes, Grafana, and Elastic with a focus on logs.
If you want to join us - don’t hesitate & send us your CV!
LET’S MOVE THE WORLD TOGETHER!>
In order to port over the next billion people into a secure and open financial system, you’re going to need a network of applications that connect to the fiat world… Wyre’s APIs make that happen.
Wyre’s on a mission to bring crypto to the masses - we’re pumped about building the infrastructure that will be used to build the future.
For visionary developers who want to build the next great crypto company, Wyre is the crypto stack that brings together the most powerful payment APIs in one place. To accomplish this mission, we’ve built a simple set of tools that allows fintech projects to materialize their visions. (1) Our instant Fiat-to-Crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (ie. MetaMask, Opera, Ledger) to offer the best way to convert card payments into crypto, and (2) Our flexible APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, Users API), allow projects to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
As of December 2021, Wyre has raised over $55M in funding and currently is the backbone to over 1,200 partners and 7.6M accounts.
As the Director of Customer Experience, you’ll report directly into our CEO. You will lead a global Customer Support and Tech Support teams, ensuring a world-class experience for Wyre’s customers. We aim to provide the best experience in the industry.
You will be responsible for performance management of the Support Supervisors, team leads, and their team members, and creating reports to surface support stats to the rest of the organization.
The Director of Customer Experience is responsible for all hiring within the Support Teams including workforce planning and management. You will be the drive reinforcing team culture, and over time, evolving of this culture as the team grows.
- Collaboratively craft and implement a strong vision centered on our products, processes and enablement that support high quality customer experiences.
- Build out the processes, craft the roles and cultivate a culture that is primed to scale and adapt to our growing needs.
- Establish and monitor the flow of critical information across all levels and functions of the Customer Experience team, setting priorities based on the vision and stated objectives of the leadership team.
- Identify areas of opportunity across our workforce.
- Develop relationships across Sales, Customer Success, Product and Engineering departments to advocate for the best customer experience possible.
- Design, implement, and monitor key tooling and processes that ensure the future sustainability and quality of the support we provide to our customers.
- Motivate and empower the entire team to reach challenging goals as the needs of our customers and business continue to change.
- Manage risk by making thoughtful decisions in uncertain environments.
- Experience running a global Customer Support and Tech Support teams (30+ iniduals).
- A strong track record of coaching and mentoring employees to grow into new roles and achieve increasingly challenging accomplishments.
- Experience in FinTech / Crypto.
- Expertise in explaining ambiguous problems succinctly and clearly.
- Have genuine empathy and care deeply about the success of our team and customers.
- Natural curiosity to find opportunities to improve.
- Data driven, when data isn’t available, you will make sure you find the data needed.
- An ability to identify areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and sustainable solutions to benefit the team.
Perks & Benefits
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Equity options for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day. We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy and cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, and devices. www.jitterbit.com
All of our solutions are available on Harmony, the world's fastest cloud integration platform.
Company and Opportunity
Want to work for one of the world’s most innovative companies that’s fuelling digital transformation across the globe? Are you looking to develop your skill set with potential for career growth?
Jitterbit is a Gartner Leader in the API and Integration platform space and we are looking for our next Customer Success Manager to help drive our growth and expansion in the US!
With a new investor on board and continued growth we are now after our next superstar. We are a tight knit team with a fun, inclusive, supportive culture and tons of opportunity to grow. If you think you have what it takes to help us in our journey, hit the apply button below!< class="h3">Job Description>
The best Strategic Customer Success Managers (CSM) are well organized and can track/progress several projects in parallel. They have the ability to work with all functions, including executives, sales, marketing, support, services, partners, and enablement, when coordinating key activities for the success of their customers. This includes engaging with customers initially from kicking off the on-boarding, conducting business reviews, operational reviews, and escalations as necessary. Their greatest skills are having the ability to define an approach or a proposal to address a specific objective, driving toward an outcome through collaboration with multiple parties, and develop strong relationships internally and externally through these engagements.
The environment for this role is fast-paced, and will be in the corporate spotlight reflecting keen interest by the executive team and the Board of Directors. Team resources will be drawn from several other groups requiring the ability to succinctly and accurately outline the situation for prioritization purposes. A strong predictor of success for a CSM is the ability to coordinate the activities with multiple internal and external constituents. The CSM has no direct staff. He/she must influence others by outlining the business conditions of his/her customers, and drive the organizations (Customer, Partner, & Jitterbit) toward an agreed upon set of objectives, negotiating and making trade offs along the way.
- Get up to speed with Jitterbit processes and tools: During the first 60 days learn and start using Jitterbit’s process to engage with customers and internal stakeholders/constituents. Including among other activities: how to prep and conduct an On-Boarding Kickoff, a Business Review, an Operational Review; understand what a customer has licensed and understand how the platform is used; document where customers are in their journeys; assess risk and define mitigation plans when necessary; and prepare, drive, & negotiate a handful of renewals;
- Manage a portfolio of strategic customers: Engage with a portfolio of customers to understand what initiatives are key to their successes, how customers are organized, and drive toward becoming their trusted advisor. Drive a set of specific plans to ensure customers remain customers and earn the right to grow our footprint when and where possible
- Review and understand the contractual agreements in place: Drill down into the specifics of the different agreements executed over the years with his/her customers, extract & communicate what was agreed upon and compare to what is being used. As the relationship extends, present a coherent proposition aligned with customers’ needs and capture what is agreed upon into contractual documents
- Collaborate with multiple parties: Capture and communicate effectively with other Jitterbit teams in a virtual environment. Teams include partners, technical support, operations, engineering, marketing, sales, executives, and finance to fulfill customer expectations. Being accountable for activities related to driving toward customers’ success and holding others accountable to ensure deliverables are provided in a timely manner
- Command of the Message: Learn and be able to explain what Jitterbit does. Align how Jitterbit’s platform can help customers reach their objectives faster, more efficiently, and with less risk. Uncover new initiatives where Jitterbit could be used. Understand what Jitterbit offers, how it is used at existing customers and how it could be used by his/her customers. Be able to outline the value proposition to existing and new players and tailor the message to the specific industry/domain the customer is in
- Command of the Sale: Apply Jitterbit’s methodology to properly forecast and assess risk around renewals and expansions. Drive toward defined renewal rate and expansion target while maintaining an accurate sets of records within Jitterbit’s CRM
- Document & communicate customer’s status: Document where each customers are in their journey with Jitterbit, the potential risks associated to an engagement, the overall health of accounts, the Success Plans, proposals, and other key engagement artifacts. Identify customers candidate for marketing/sales engagement - Case Studies, Analyst Reviews, References, etc...
- Manage Escalations: When Jitterbit's environment does not respond in alignment with business or technical priorities of our customers manage the communication and drive toward a positive outcome.
- Assist in defining the strategy for an account: Work collaboratively with Account Executive to help define and execute the strategy around an account. Research key customer initiatives to better understand their priorities and how Jitterbit can make a difference in their quest for success
A CSM for enterprise strategic accounts needs at least 1 year supporting enterprise level accounts, and 3 to 5 years in customer facing roles where one of the requirements of the position was to coordinate and collaborate with multiple parties to reach a desired outcome. This includes working with most departments within the organization as well as third parties such as partners contributing to a desired outcome. Experience reviewing contracts, negotiating, preparing proposals, and closing the loop on initiatives and programs are key to the success of the CSM.
Salary range is $70k to $90k base and $20k variable.< class="h3">Additional Information>
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hotjar is hiring a remote Customer Support Specialist (Americas). This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in UTC-3 to -5.
Hotjar - All-in-one analytics & feedback.
Deel is hiring a remote Customer Support Specialist (LATAM Timezone). This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in LATAM.
Deel - Payroll and Compliance for International Teams.