One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Eight Sleep is hiring a remote Technical Program Manager - Quality & Reliability. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Eight Sleep - The sleep fitness company.
Director, People Operations (Remote)
- People Operations
- Remote job
Hi, we’re DuckDuckGo, the Internet privacy company for everyone who wants to take back their privacy now. For over a decade, we’ve been building our all-in-one product, developing new privacy technology, and working with policymakers to make online privacy simple and accessible for all.
Our app is now downloaded more than 75M times a year, and our private search engine packaged with it has become the #2 search engine on mobile in over 21 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany, and the Netherlands. Oh, and we’ve been profitable since 2014 with revenue currently exceeding $100 million a year! Now, we’re rolling out a suite of new privacy solutions, including Email Protection, App Tracking Protection and our first-ever Desktop Apps for Mac and Windows.
We’re looking for a Director, People Operations to help shape our all-in-one privacy solution and join our mission to show the world that protecting your privacy online can be simple.
In this role, you will lead, collaborate, coach, and advise the People Operations team (currently a team of seven) across multiple domains, including benefits, performance management, engagement, organizational design, professional development, ersity, inclusion, and more.
You’ll have the opportunity to think differently, reasoning from first principles, to solve the unique challenges presented by a flat, asynchronous, and global organization. You’ll maintain a high-quality bar by infusing data-driven decisions into every level of the People Operations function, all while valuing and cultivating compassion, and humanity, building trust with people at all levels. You’ll join a solid team of low-ego People Operations professionals – dedicated to growth, impact, and empathy – who are responsible for creating the structures that support everyone at DuckDuckGo.
What You Will Bring to DuckDuckGo
- Ability to lead and collaborate on high-impact and complex projects from proposal through post-mortem.
- Skills to wrangle vague problems, propose innovative solutions, and execute them with a strong focus on metrics.
- Deep People Ops functional expertise across multiple domains.
- Demonstrated ability to apply a “best fit” solution to People Ops problems.
- Expert-level coaching and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize People Ops work in order to maximize impact.
- Experience scaling People Ops teams, ideally from generalists through to specialists.
- Ability to apply compassion and consistency in complex People Ops scenarios.
- Excellent analytical ability paired with pragmatism.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data to inform People Ops strategy.
How We Will Support You
Our core values — build trust, question assumptions, and validate direction — underpin how we work day-to-day and the support we give our team members. We strive to empower our team members to be self-directed and self-motivated in their work.
- Remote First, Always: We’ve always been a fully distributed company with team members worldwide. We trust you to get your work done wherever, and whenever.
- Commitment to Personal Growth: Every team member has an annual budget of $1,250 USD to invest in their professional development. For team members in designated leadership roles, we offer reimbursement for leadership coaching services. The reimbursement amount varies by professional level. Every team member also has a dedicated Career Advisor, who serves as a guide to help you develop your strengths, identify your motivations, and understand your opportunities for growth.
- Leadership: We have many different types of leaders and possible combinations of leadership roles, so you can grow your career in a way that aligns best with your personal goals. You can seek additional leadership roles by being directly responsible for projects, taking ownership of areas of the company, developing and maintaining internal processes, or pursuing advisory roles.
- Work/Life Balance: Team members have the freedom and flexibility to organize their own work schedules. We want you to thrive both in and out of the office. We trust you to use good judgment and take the time off that you need to bring your best self to work.
We also offer paid parental leave, a co-working stipend, office setup reimbursement, and a wellness stipend. More support resources can be found in our Team Member Support Guide, whichexplains how we make your well-being a priority.
For more information on how we collaborate worldwide, from leadership in our relatively flat organization to start-to-finish ownership, check out DuckDuckGo Culture: How We Work.
Annual compensation: $220,000 USD and stock options. Compensation is the same within a professional level, regardless of geographic location or functional area, and the compensation for each professional level is transparent across the organization.
Hiring works best when it’s a two-way street. Learn how we help you get to know DuckDuckGo and envision your future role here. Find out more about how we hire.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
DuckDuckGo provides equal work opportunities to all team members and applicants, and it prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, caste, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by our policies or federal, state, or local laws.
We want to ensure that our hiring process is accessible. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to let us know the nature of your request.
If you think you might thrive in this environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that:
- Sometimes we meet up! Expect to travel at least two times a year: once for our all-hands meetup and again for a team retreat (each around 4-5 days). While extenuating circumstances may impact attendance, everyone is strongly encouraged to attend.
- While we offer a flexible work arrangement with no core hours, expect an average full-time commitment of 40 hours per week.
- A successful candidate will be subject to a background check and must receive satisfactory results of the same, as a condition of joining the team.
- By applying for this role, you confirm that all information submitted is accurate and complete. You further acknowledge that providing false or fraudulent information during the application process is cause for denial of an offer, revocation of any existing offer, or other adverse action, up to and including termination after the start of your commencement of work.
This is a great position for an inidual with highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and technical skills. The HR Generalist maintains strict confidentiality and assists all levels of personnel with HR and benefit related matters. The person in this role also manages, records, and supports various HR and benefit projects in alignment with organizational objectives.
This is a fully remote position. We will provide you with a home office set-up.
Nova 401(k) Associates provides consulting and pension administration services for all types of qualified retirement plans including: 401(k), Profit Sharing, Cross-Tested, and Defined Benefit, including Cash Balance Plans. We are headquartered in Houston, TX with an office in Scottsdale, AZ.
Nova 401(k) Associates is a vibrant and growing third party, non-producing administration firm. We have a nationally recognized sales team allowing us to grow continuously and provide career advancement opportunities for our professionals.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to: compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development
- Handle employment-related inquiries from employees and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Conduct orientations and onboarding for all new hires
- Provide HR and benefits support to managers and employees, explaining procedures, benefits, and policies in a timely manner
- Facilitate informational, enrollment, and other educational initiatives related to HR and benefits
- Manage benefits and 401(k) administration, including change reporting, invoice review, and communication of benefit information to employees
- Manage annual benefit renewal process and open enrollment
- Manage annual worker’s compensation audit and claims
- Maintain benefit and employee records
- Ensure benefit programs comply with applicable law, regulations, and best practices
- Stay current with HR and benefits laws and regulations
- Respond to government and agency inquiries and comply with all reporting requirements, escalating matters as appropriate
- Provide back-up to Payroll Coordinator
- Provide employee or management training throughout the year
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other business major
- Five years’ experience as a HR Generalist
- Benefits and payroll experience a plus
- Experience with Paylocity a plus
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent judgment about when to seek guidance from management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and coordination skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Committed to lifelong learning and coachable
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary $70,000 – $100,000
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Work from home
- Must work from USA and be authorized to work for any US employer
- Approximately 1-2 times per year travel to home office, company training, or industry events
- No international travel
- We will supply all necessary computer equipment
- Work hours: 37.5 hours per week; You may choose a start time between 7:30am and 8:30am in your time zone.
Sherpany is hiring a remote Sales Operations Specialist. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Sherpany - The next generation software for successful executive meetings.
1Password is hiring a remote Product Operations Manager. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Canada or the United States.
1Password - The world's most-loved password manager.
Title: Senior Recruiting Coordinator
Location: US National
Remote, United States
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiting Coordinator who will handle all things logistics and candidate communication for the Checkr Talent team. This person will collaborate with recruiters, execs, hiring managers, and interviewers to ensure a seamless candidate experience through our hiring process. If you’re driven, eager, and have a strict attention to detail, you will thrive in this role.
- Facilitate the coordination and scheduling of interviews, both phone and video interviews, and potentially executive level interviews
- Manage tracking of candidates in our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Tackling ambiguous problems and managing competing priorities; you know when to tackle a problem yourself and when to escalate
- Act as the primary point of contact during team interviews for both the candidate and interviewers
- Be the champion of a positive candidate experience by ensuring that they have all necessary and accurate information
- Handle project work on an ad hoc basis
- Use data to measure your own personal performance and have the ability to self correct as needed
- Works collaboratively with others to help remove roadblocks for self and others to increase team’s impact
- 3+ yrs experience working as a Recruiting Coordinator in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Familiarity with Greenhouse highly preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for ensuring an amazing candidate experience for all
- Comfortable working on a Mac, with knowledge of G-suite products (Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.) and Slack
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Comfortable building professional relationships and interacting with people throughout the organization.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. The salary range for this role is $49,173 to $102,350.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Location: US National
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice in 2010 with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over 18,000 restaurants (that’s nearly triple Domino’s U.S. network!) with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
As many of us know, the interviewing process is notoriously unbearable. We’re committed to changing that here at Slice.
As a member of the Slice people team and more specifically, the US recruiting team, you will be responsible for all things ‘candidate’ including scheduling, outreach and communication. Most of your time will be spent screening inbound applications and coordinating interviews for our open roles. You will work closely with the Head of US Recruiting to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, get to know hiring managers and eventually grow into a Talent Acquisition (TA) Partner.
Your day-to-day will include full oversight of our ATS, Greenhouse, for our open roles in the US (excluding engineering and product). You will also spend time working with and developing strong relationships with hiring managers and providing regular updates on their open roles. Finally, you will also partner cross-functionally with our regional teams in the UK and Macedonia to ensure we are running the most efficient TA process. This role reports to the Director, US Talent Acquisition.
The Winning Recipe
We’re seeking an eager, detail oriented and flexible inidual. You like to come up with your own solutions to problems and enjoy making suggestions for how to improve our processes to increase efficiency and stay on top of market trends.
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience, in-house experience is preferred
- Engages in timely and appropriate communications with all candidates, hiring managers, vendors, generalists and other stakeholders
- Excellence within the following skill areas: problem solving, attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking and collaboration
- Exposure to multiple recruiting tools – Greenhouse experience is a plus – and networks
- Experience sourcing candidates from multiple markets with an emphasis on DEI
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with team members in different locations
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and new processes
- Proactive, can-do attitude is a non-negotiable
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Flexible PTO
- Market leading medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401K matching up to 4%
- $1000/year wellness reimbursement
- Hybrid office + remote working schedule!
- Weekly pizza stipend (Yes, that’s a thing!)
Salary Range: $60k-$80k + benefits.
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we’ll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
The Hiring Process
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy. This entire process is expected to take 1-2 weeks to complete and you’d be expected to start on a specific date.
- 30 minute introductory meeting with hiring manager
- 2 30 min meetings with additional members of the TA team
- 45 min exercise/activity to demonstrate skills
Director of People Operations
at Saga Education (View all jobs)
Employment Status: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Human Resources Officer
Start date: March 2023
Anticipated compensation: $99,300 – $119,000, commensurate with experience
Who We Are
Saga Education is a national leader in high-impact, in-school tutoring. We leverage the power of human capital and technology to accelerate student outcomes and create more equitable learning for students.
Since our founding in 2014, we have reached more than 30,000 students and counting. With our proven-to-work tutoring model and focus on relationship building, we have been able to reach students who need it most and support families, educators, and districts through our services. Whether that be through our work in providing direct solutions, building cutting edge products, or advocating for impact, our vision to make education equitable for all students is realized daily.
For more information about Saga Education’s mission, vision, and services, please visit us at www.sagaeducation.org.
What We Do
Inside each student lives a story waiting to unfold. We know every student is capable of shaping a story of successin school, and in life. But not every student has had a fair chance to see it. Saga Education envisions a world where studentsespecially Black and Latinx studentshave equitable access to economic and social mobility. To achieve this, Saga seeks to establish high-impact, in-school-day math tutoring as an integrated part of a student’s education, as a proven response to accelerating educational equity.
Our research shows our program worksnot only to raise math scores but to foster the confidence and sense of belonging that underpin all academic success. As a trusted leader in building powerful tutoring programs, Saga provides the resources and tools to enable all districts to take advantage of our expertise. Saga has the evidence and experience to know what works.
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a Director of People Operations to set the vision and lead the execution of Saga’s organizational development function while spearheading innovative initiatives that drive equitable outcomes for all staff members. Reporting to the Chief People and Culture Officer, the Director will serve as an organizational leader responsible for a wide range of critical work streams, including people data systems, employee relations, and Saga’s operating policies. This position requires an ability to think strategically about problems as well as a knack for tactical execution. The Director will act as a trusted partner to Saga’s leaders on HR matters, coordinate resource planning operations, and design and drive inclusive and sustainable employee-related services, policies, and processes. This position will manage employee relations, talent development, and benefits and payroll. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure all HR systems, processes, and policies embody Saga’s goal to be a erse and inclusive organization
- Implement compensation and benefits strategy and processes including salary banding, annual calibration, total rewards/recognition, and titling framework that consider both external market-based factors and internal equity so that Saga can offer a robust value proposition that attracts and retains top talent
- Partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition to look internally and externally to identify and develop talent
- Partner with OD Managers and CPCO to set strategic priorities for the department
- Work closely with Saga’s legal counsel, ensuring compliance with all state, federal, and school district policies and risk mitigation
- Manage vendor relationships including benefit carriers and external HR partner organization
- Provide managers and senior leaders with training, materials, and coaching around HR-related needs
- Manage HR-related internal guidance and communications that proactively address the needs of Saga’s employees and managers
- Manage teams to complete key annual planning milestones and ensure strong coordination, communication, and systems across stakeholders
- Advise Saga’s leaders on key HR questions, conducting external research and asserting recommendations that align strong HR practices with organizational needs
- Drive the use of data analytics to produce insights and innovative HR solutions for Saga’s leaders
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date HR data systems and fulfill all internal and external data reporting requests
- Identify opportunities to improve an HRIS/Employee Information database in collaboration with the HR Manager
- Other duties as assigned
What We’ll Use To Measure Success
- Mission Alignment – You acknowledge social injustice in education and have a desire to grow
- Communicates Effectively – You deliver clear, multi-mode communication to various audiences
- Stakeholder Focus – You build and value strong stakeholder relationships
- Interpersonal Savvy – You relate openly and comfortably with erse groups
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness – You use feedback and reflection to gain productive insight
- Instills Trust – You gain confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ensures Accountability – You hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Develops Talent – You develop people to meet their career and organizational goals
What You Bring
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field or equivalent work experience
- You have 5-7 years of HR leadership experience working in a variety of HR contexts in the non-profit sector and/or in a mission-driven organization, preferred but not required
- You have experience launching and managing HR strategies for a scaling or mid-size organization
- You have developed and implemented HR policies, trainings, etc. with an eye for how they advance equity beyond the state/national legal requirements
- You bring experience developing and training others, including managers and senior leaders, on HR practices
- You have SHRM or comparable HR certification, preferred but not required
What We’ll Provide
Saga Education offers competitive compensation and benefits, which includes IVF coverage, paid parental leave, opt-in FSA, and telehealth benefits. Saga provides a generous PTO package including a paid Winter Wellness Break, an opt-in 401k with discretionary match and company provided technology. All employees have access to our comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, Saga 360 Wellness Program and DEIB events and initiatives.
Saga Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
To remain at the cutting edge of educational innovation and impact, we celebrate and leverage our ersity in all of its intersectional identities and nurture a sense of belonging at all levels of the organization. We welcome ideas and perspectives from all employees to fulfill the full promise of our mission. Our ersity is our strength. We encourage people of all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds to apply for this and all available roles.
Thank you for applying to Saga Education.
Human Resource Service Advisor
- Remote, United States
- Surgical Care Affiliates
- Human Capital
Today, SCA Health has grown to 11,000 teammates who care for 1 million patients each year and support physician specialists holistically in many aspects of patient care. Together, our teammates create value in specialty care by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering on the quadruple aim of high-quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care.
As part of Optum, we participate in an integrated care delivery system that enables us to support our partners as they navigate a complex healthcare environment, Only SCA Health has a dynamic group of physician-driven, specialty care businesses that allows us to customize solutions, no matter the need or challenge:
- We connect patients to physicians in new and differentiated ways as part of Optum and with our new Specialty Management Solutions business.
- We have pioneered a physician-led, multi-site model of practice solutions that restores physician agency by aligning incentives to support growth and transition to value-based care.
- We lead the industry in value-based payment solutions through our Global 1 bundled payment convener, that provides easy predictable billing to patients.
- We help physicians address everything beyond surgical procedures, including anesthesia and ancillary service lines.
The new SCA Health represents who we are today and where we are going—and the growing career opportunities for YOU.
The HR Service Advisor is a member of the SCA Health HR Team reporting to the Manager, Payroll Operations to support teammates and leaders utilizing HR Service Delivery platform to offer support, guidance and thought partnership for administering timely and accurate payroll for all teammates.
The HR Service Advisor is responsible for applying business knowledge and payroll expertise to support our teammates, leaders, and processes by providing excellent customer service to ensure we facilitate a work environment that is in line with our SCA Health values, keeps patient care and teammate experience at the forefront, and ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws to mitigate risks for employment and payroll related liabilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Provide excellent customer service and consistently demonstrate professional demeanor, as well as discretion and sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Serve as a main point of contact and subject matter expert for general payroll inquiries and case response for payroll team in Teammate Service Center
- Respond to ServiceNow inquires for all payroll related matters within established service level agreements (SLA).
- Enter and complete wage corrections in the payroll system.
- Train and educate HR Generalists on case management workflows for continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Maintain general knowledge of current federal, state, and local tax legislation, including tax implications of a remote workforce.
- Timely review and manage Participant Tax Summary Report and TSN.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of payroll and personnel information including files and data in electronic, written, and oral forms.
- Identify and drive continuous process improvements consistent with industry best practices.
- Focus on operational efficiency striving to reduce payroll errors and improve teammate experience.
- Act independently based on subject matter expertise and escalate issues and unusual problems to supervisor.
- Work closely with internal cross functional team and vendors to ensure accurate funding occurs for all accounts, tax remittance, general ledger balancing, and fiscal/calendar year-end deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Other ad hoc projects or work as directed by your supervisor.
- Provides data, reports and analysis as requested.
- Manages projects according to our policies and protocols.
- Level of Formal Education: High School diploma/GED required, BA or BS preferred
- Area of Study: HR, Finance, Tax, or Payroll
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years functional payroll experience. Higher education can substitute experience.
- Special Certifications: FPC or CPP preferred
- Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously andwork in a complex, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to mentor and develop others.
- Ability to strategize, create and drive processes
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures including best practices.
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Experience with interpreting and applying state, federal and local employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working with MS Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with integrated Human Capital Management Systems.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, National, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia
Type of Position
Salary range $65-70,000 will depending on experience. Attractive benefits package.
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund seek an experienced full-time Human Resource Generalist. Clean Water Action (CWA) is a national, grassroots environmental organization that aims to protect the environment and safeguard public health, promote the passage of strong environmental laws, and help communities address local environmental problems affecting them. Clean Water Fund (CWF) is a national research and education organization which promotes the public interest on issues related to water, waste, and toxics.
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund are committed to becoming anti-racist organizations. The Generalist will support the Human Resources and Culture Director in an effort to assure that policies and personnel management are aligned with this goal and with best HR practices and keep the Organizations in compliance with employment laws and regulations. The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department, including supporting recruitment functions of National and Local openings, onboarding/offboarding of staff, benefits, and leave, and enforcing organizational policies and practices. This position requires an inspiring, collaborative, courageous, innovative, visionary leader with outstanding communication and management skills.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Collaborates with local managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Implements new hire onboarding and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, related field or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws, equal employment practices, and anti-discrimination laws. Experience in managing multi-state labor laws and practices is helpful.
- Cultural competence, commitment to racial justice and equity, and experience working with erse communities and staff.
- Ability to understand, interpret, develop and communicate policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to empathize and defuse sensitive or contentious employee issues.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- SHRM-CP a plus.
People Operations Generalist
Here at Shippo, we are the shipping layer of the internet and we consider ourselves to be one of the core building blocks of e-commerce.
Our mission is to make merchants successful through world class shipping. With our products and solutions, we level the playing field by providing our customers with best-in-class solutions that otherwise wouldn’t be available to them. Through Shippo, e-commerce businesses, marketplaces, platforms and a variety of logistics infrastructure providers are able to connect to shipping carriers around the world from one API and dashboard. We provide our customers with the most competitive shipping rates, print labels, automated international documents, shipment tracking, facilitate the returns process and more.
How we’ll *deliver* success:
As a member of the People Team, reporting to the Sr. Director of People Ops, the People Ops Generalist will be a key operational partner to the Shippo People team. The ideal candidate:
- Will have the ability to thrive in a face-paced environment with quickly changing business needs
- Possess strong business insight and judgment, team orientation, and collaborative style
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and reliability
Shipping & Handling* Responsibilities:
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in HR and employment law
- Review and build policies and practices to maintain business compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and partner with expansion for new state regulations, incorporating into policies when applicable
- Help develop compliant, scalable, HR policies and processes that shape the employee lifecycle
- Compile HR data and metrics from the human resource information system (HRIS)
- Manage the implementation and administration of compensation programs
- Manage our HRIS systems including HR, benefits and payroll inputs
- Manage all benefits administration and open enrollments
- Build internal knowledge base for HR workflows
- Manage all state and local reporting workflows
- Conduct or assist with record audits and mandatory reports, which may include I-9 audits, EEO-1 filings, and other compliance reviews
- Assist with special projects and perform other duties as needed
Do you tick the *boxes*?
- 2+ years of experience in HR Operations
- Advanced skills using Excel and Google Sheets with a love of data
- Strong consulting, communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing processes in an HRIS
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities; skilled problem solver who can collaborate and communicate with internal partners and clients on all levels
- Startup experience helpful, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, HR or equivalent practical experience.
What’s in the Shippo *package*?
- Healthcare coverage for medical, dental, and vision (90% covered by the company, incl. dependents). Pets coverage is also available!
- Take-as-much-as-you-need vacation policy & flexible work hours
- Two week-long company wide shutdowns during summer and winter
- 3 Volunteer Days Off (VTOs)
- WFH stipend to set up your home office
- Charity donation match up to $100
- Dedicated programs, coaching, tools, and resources for your professional and career growth as well as an inidual learning stipend for your personal and focused growth
- Fun team meetups through our Shippos everywhere program that includes regular team and company off-sites throughout the year as well as gatherings with your local Shippos
*Sail* through the process:
- Here at Shippo, we celebrate inclusivity and are committed to creating opportunities for people from erse backgrounds, perspectives and geographies. These values define who we are and everything we do, thus we do our best to make our recruiting process accessible and transparent. For support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our “Remote-First” Shippolicy:
- Our workforce, much like the packages we help ship, spans across the globe. This means, through Shippo’s “remote-first” policy, our hires can be based anywhere globally, with the exception of Delaware, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Hawaii, New Mexico and West Virginia. For locations outside of the US and Ireland, the employment contracts are powered by Remote.com (all Shippo perks still apply – including equity!). What is important to emphasize is that you can be successful at Shippo regardless of location.
People Operations Specialist
at Pivot Bio
Location Flexible, United States
About Pivot Bio:
Fueled by an innovative drive and a deep understanding of the soil microbiome, Pivot Bio is pioneering game-changing advances in agriculture. Our products harness the power of naturally occurring microbes to provide nutrients to crops and new sustainable ways for farmers to reduce the usage of fertilizers as they work to help feed the world’s growing population.
Location – Flexible
We are seeking a People Operations Specialist to join our People team at Pivot Bio. The successful candidate should be enthusiastic about upholding the team mission of People Operations by employing strategies, systems, structure, and solutioning to enable everyone to be more productive at work. This position will be heavily involved in maintaining the strong relationship People Operations has with the business by being a primary source of People team knowledge and excellent customer service-based support. If you’re passionate about being a subject matter expert and owner of behind-the-scenes processes and critical foundational support, join us to recommend process improvements, create outside-the-box solutions, and be a part of a team that invites you to expand your vision of what’s possible.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a primary contact for all People team administrative needs
- Act as an end-to-end subject matter expert in data entry accuracy and People Team document organization to ensure ease of access and accurate reporting
- Own or co-own People Operations and full People team process consulting and design
- Own or co-own People Operations’ components of the employee offboarding process
- Recommend new and self-manage assigned projects to improve People Operations’ support of the greater People Team and the full organization
- Acts as a liaison between the People Operations team and other internal and external support functions to ensure end-to-end success of initiatives
- Ensure positive new employee experience, including but not limited to launching onboarding, answering questions, and coordinating receipt of required documents
- Act as an expert in managing the People Operations team shared inbox, ensuring responses to incoming requests within provided SLAs, either by self-response or managing others to completion
- Create and maintain detailed SOPs outlining processes for your work streams
- Develop and maintain expert level of knowledge of guidelines, business processes and systems
- General administrative support for other People Operations and broader People team members
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years Human Resources/People Operations/Shared Services experience required
- Demonstrated success in supporting and partnering with all levels of staff
- Efficient user of key HR/business technology, such as Microsoft Office, BambooHR, Greenhouse Recruiting and Onboarding, or other similar technologies
- Aptitude for learning new systems, experience with triaging and diagnosing tier 1 user/system issues
- Experience working cooperatively in a shared team inbox
- Resourceful, self-driven with a sense of urgency
- Ability to flex and quickly adapt to multiple high, and potentially shifting, priorities in a fast-paced, large startup environment
- Organized, strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to work cooperatively within a developing team structure
Must be authorized to work in the United States
What we offer:
- Competitive package in a disruptive startup
- Stock options
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance with employer-paid premiums
- Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability policies
- Employee Assistance Program with free referrals and discounts
- 401(k) plan, 3% Match
- Commuter benefits
- Annual Training & Development support
- Flexible vacation policy with a generous holiday schedule
- Exciting opportunity to work with a talented and fun team
Job Category: Human Resources
Requisition Number: RECRU002363
US – Remote United States
Ulteig is currently seeking talented and motivated Recruiter candidates. This person will work with hiring managers, other leaders and Talent Acquisition colleagues to manage the full cycle recruiting activities for assigned open positions. Recruiters are crucial contributors to key Talent Acquisition initiatives and activities.
Recruiters at Ulteig assist in executing the HR Strategy and our client’s business plan, as well as improve current processes and develop and deploy new processes as appropriate.
What You’ll Do
- Performs full cycle recruiting, typically for entry-senior level roles. Responsibilities include establishing recruitment strategy, posting positions, sourcing, reviewing rsums, conducting initial screens, presenting qualified candidates, conducting interviews, facilitating assessments, coordinating candidate debrief sessions, preparing offers of employment, ensuring completion of background checks/drug testing, and ensuring successful onboarding.
- Conducts sourcing for assigned roles utilizing candidate databases, professional networks, colleges, search engines, social media sources, and internal/external referrals to identify potential candidates for open roles and build pipelines for current and future positions. Partners with internal sourcing resources and external agency partners.
- Serves as a consulting partner to assigned clients; develops and maintains strong working relationships with respective hiring managers and HR Client Leaders. Delivers proactive communication, updates and reports to stakeholders.
- Acts as an ambassador of the Ulteig brand and delivers an excellent candidate experience. Manages and coordinates proactive communication with candidates including process overviews, setting expectations, compensation/benefits, post-offer discussions, offer letter review and closing.
- Effectively manages the candidate workflow and updates the applicant tracking system timely to ensures compliance to company, state and federal employment guidelines.
- May lead Talent Acquisition projects/initiatives as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Expect from You
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related degree, OR equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Talent Acquisition, HR or related business experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Experience in the AEC industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communications with all levels of team members inside and outside of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to address issues and activities with a sense of urgency, handle sensitive situations and confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to examine current practices and present new ideas for process improvements.
- Excellent verbal/written communications with all levels, inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to act and work through challenges to deliver quality work.
- Demonstrated ability to act with integrity by following Ulteig’s processes.
- Must have authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
As you consider applying for a position at Ulteig, we encourage you to think outside the box because we do! You might not meet 100% of the skills listed in a description, but we are committed to hiring people with exceptional talent, ability and potential, and then creating an environment where they can become the best versions of themselves.
We don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with the next outstanding Ulteig team member, so please apply if you think this role is a great match for your unique skills and strengths. And, yes, relevant military experience is absolutely considered for transitioning service members.
What You Can Expect from Ulteig
Ulteig is a purpose driven organization that has built a culture focused on people both our clients and our employees for over 75 years. Working at Ulteig is more than a job, it means you will have the opportunity to make a difference by creating and solving for a sustainable future.
We realize that a huge part of our success has relied heavily on the dedication and focus of our workforce; this is why we make investing in our employees a top priority. Being 100% employee-owned means, we take our own success and the success of our clients personally.
We offer our team members:
- Flexible Workplace
- Employee Ownership
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Collaborative Environment
- Innovative Culture
Gusto is hiring a remote Controller. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Gusto - The all-in-one people platform for payroll, benefits, HR.
Rasa is hiring a remote Senior Accountant. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Rasa - Open source conversational AI.
Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: US National
REMOTE – US
PEOPLE & TALENT PEOPLE TEAM
FULL TIME – REMOTE
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
The Human Resource Generalist will manage the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including reviewing payroll items, assisting with benefits management as needed, enforcing company policies and practices while partnering with company leadership for US Operations. The HR Generalist will be a team player who will have the ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality at all times. The HR Generalist will be customer service driven with commitment to exceptional quality. This is a fully remote position.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the new hire orientation process for hourly and salary employees.
- Responsible for managing HRIS for transactions such as new hires, terminations, compensation and role changes, etc..
- Manages inquiries from employees, managers, and outside agencies while escalating accordingly.
- Attends weekly, bi-weekly and monthly management meetings for all assigned markets.
- Actively involved in the performance management for employees including progressive disciplinary action, including employee disciplinary meetings, investigations, and terminations.
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Manage Stakeholder relationships with finance, legal counsel, external payroll/HRIS providers and local labor law subject matter experts.
- Build and manage new people programs for the betterment of Superpedestrian and its employees.
- Interview manager level candidates for assigned markets.
- Review background checks for candidates and current employees for compliance with Company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to escalate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Office Software such as Google Workspace/G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Comfortable with public speaking and running training programs.
- Strong employee relations experience.
- Knowledgeable in recruiting processes.
- Strong employee performance management experience.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of Human Resource experience preferred
- SHRM Certification or PHR Certification preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan. Generous time off policy.
On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian’s future.
A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Sr. Talent Acquisition SpecialistEmployees can work remotelyFull-timeLegal Entity: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Company DescriptionGO WITH A VALUE-DRIVEN ORGANIZATION WHOSE PARENT EARNS REVENUES OF $78 BILLION EUROS A YEAR.
At the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, we know that every career matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. Headquartered in the northwest Chicago suburb of Mount Prospect, we are a $990 million ision of Bosch, a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world.
Guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch, we offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 400,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 135+ years.
Preserving the financial independence essential to innovation, Robert Bosch Tool Corporation is responsible for $990 million in annual revenues.
As a ision of a large, privately held consumer packaged goods organization, our Mount Prospect location offers the financial resources and agility to remain flexible and responsive to changes in the marketplace. Within Accounting and Finance, you may have the opportunity to collaborate with our financial planning and analysis group to support four of our key business units and shared services departments with internal and external financial reports, forecasting, and the business-planning process.
This is your chance to Go big. Go bold. And secure the future of a large and powerful organization, with the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation!
Go Bosch, and Experience Big Rewards.
- This is a remotely based position, supporting a team located in various locations, primarily in the Chicagoland area. In this role, there will be some travel (~15%).
As Recruiter, you are responsible for filling all open positions across the ision. You will do so by working closely with a erse group of Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, and candidates to drive an exceptional recruitment experience, achieving KPI’s. You will own and drive the recruitment process, driving and instilling best practices, as well as identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
Principal ResponsibilitiesHiring Manager & HR Business Partner Partnership:
- Recruitment call / intake meeting to kick-off recruitment and initiate all recruitment activities
- Ongoing feedback / check-in’s throughout recruitment process recalibrate with internal team as needed throughout the hiring process. Proposing and implementing creative recruitment methods / approaches.
- Frequent updates with relevant internal teams to drive a high level of communication, transparency, and alignment
- You drive a recruitment process that exceeds candidate expectations; you work with internal and external candidates throughout the interview and hiring process
- Conduct phone screens and assess overall fit with the role and organization
- Sourcing passive candidates, and building a network within the industry
- Candidate follow-up activities throughout the recruitment processes, with ongoing updates in partnership with HR Business Partner
- Coordinating the interview scheduling process in conjunction with HR team
System Work (SmartRecruiters platform):
- Posting all open requisitions
- Review all candidate applications/resumes, moving applications through each step of the recruitment process
- Reporting of recruitment data
- Coordination of behavior assessment and application processes
- Filling / closing out requisitions, and looping back with all candidates
- Liaison between local ision and Bosch corporate regarding ongoing system updates; become the system Subject Matter Expert, and relay this information to applicable internal team members
QualificationsEducation & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred, will consider applicable Corporate Recruiter experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of Corporate Recruiter experience is required.
- Experience working with CRM / ATS software
- PHR preferred, not required; Knowledge of state and federal employment law preferred
- Ideally you have experience and/or certifications in Predictive Index, or other behavioral assessments
- Minimal; 10-15% (primarily to Chicago) – ideally you are located near a major airport
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment; highly responsive and thorough
- Comfortable working across all levels of the organization, able to quickly establish rapport, build trust and credibility. You strive to be a valued consultant to hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
- Self-motivated, with a focus on high quality work
- Able to influence and sell/market ideas
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook required
- Experience identifying areas for process improvement and driving solutions, soliciting feedback and achieving buy-in along the way
- You are team-oriented, with a focus on providing exceptional internal and external customer service
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a erse workforce EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized iniduals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
Discord is hiring a remote Senior Benefits Manager. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Discord - The easiest way to talk over voice, video, and text.
Mozilla is hiring a remote People Partner, New Initiatives. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Mozilla - Non-profit champions of the Internet.
Figma is hiring a remote Recruiting Manager, Product and Design. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Figma - A design platform for teams who build products together.
iubenda is hiring a remote Senior Accountant Germany. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Recruiter- Remote (West)
Lowe’s is able to offer remote employment of this position in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA(salaried roles only), CT, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
Job Summary:This role is primarily responsible for locating, identifying, ranking, evaluating, and screening talent for presentation and recommendation to Hiring Managers. This inidual assesses qualifications, manages the job offer process and negotiations, and secures on-boarding process completion. This role will also assign tasks to support staff, including Sourcing Consultants and Recruiting Coordinators. This person will typically handle mid- Manager or Professional roles up to Director-. This role will also have primary responsibility with developing overall recruiting strategy, identifying key resources for talent, sourcing and recruiting top talent, and leading intake meetings with business partners at all s. This inidual is also responsible for screening and assessing candidates, negotiating and marketing offers, and executing the pre-employment process and day-one on-boarding.
Key Responsibilities:Sources potential talent by meeting with business partners across the organization to verify job profiles and specifications.Seeks out potential candidates using innovative methods and follow recruiting process from start to finish.Evaluates candidate profiles and resumes; represents the company (information and marketing) to candidates; completes detailed candidate phone screens, prepares candidate evaluations, and presents candidates to Hiring Manager via slate submittal process.Explores new recruitment methods and keeps abreast of industry trends while sharing best practices across the team.Builds and maintains a network of potential candidates to generate a high-volume, high-quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines for multiple hiring managers.Consults business partners on candidate assessment and interview processes by collaborating with hiring managers to develop interview tools and guides and conduct interviews in a structured process.Serves as the primary point of contact for hiring managers regarding recruiting and succession planning processes.Advises hiring managers on job postings and the marketing of jobs; ensuring that employees are hired and promoted following the CSC employment policy by evaluating candidate profiles and resumes.Educates all Hiring Managers and enforcing Lowe’s hiring practices.
Required Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree5 years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting process, at least a year of corporate recruiting experience5 years’ experience with candidate search techniques, including identification of target companies, resume mining experience, cold-calling, and name generation5 years’ experience with behavioral interviewing5 years’ experience recruiting mid- to senior- roles5 years’ experience using an applicant tracking system3 years’ experience sourcing through candidate social networking tools and using creative sourcing methodologies (X-ray, FlipSearch, Boolean Search)
About Lowe’sLowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE 50 home improvement company serving approximately 19 million customer transactions a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2021 sales of over $96 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service nearly 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Pay Range for CA, CO, NJ, NY, WA: $66,400.00 – $110,700.00 annually
Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. For information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility, please visit https://talent.lowes.com/us/en/benefits.
Line of Business
LPS_USA_HR Talent Acquisition
Employment Type I
Employment Type II
LPS – Dallas, TX
2525 Esters Blvd. Suite 300
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Global Advisory-HR Tech United States
Wanted: dynamic and creative iniduals ready to connect with a like-minded team. You’ll enjoy all the autonomy you need to help our clients make their digital infrastructure faster and more effective. Free reign for free spirits doesn’t mean you’ve got to go it alone. Over 1400 teammates from around the globe are eager to help you out when things get down to wire. Their expertise will put you on the winning path and keep you there. So get ready to kickstart your career with a team that’s connected – connected by freedom.Position Overview
ISG is seeking an HR / Payroll consulting professional with broad functional expertise in the following Human Resource/Payroll areas:
- Time Reporting and Leave Accounting
- Personnel Administration
The consultant is responsible for providing oversight and project management support services to the client PM. The consultant must work with the Client Lead and the Consolidation Team Lead, as needed, to make the project a success. The primary responsibility is to provide oversight for planning, design, development, testing and implementation / consolidation activities for Payroll consolidation project. The consultant will supply regular progress reports to the PMO.
This is a contract/1099 position.
- HR / Payroll experience (e.g., personnel administration, payroll administration, time reporting and employee leave accounting, etc.)
- Experience with Tier 1 Software (e.g. Workday, Oracle Cloud, SAP, Success Factors etc)
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy-to-understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders
- Possesses strong organizational and task management skills
- Possesses good analytical skills
- Exhibits effective team skills
- Ability to make decisions at the project team level and properly escalate those decisions that cannot be resolved on a timely basis
- 5-12 years recent experience with managing similar complex HR / Payroll projects
- This is a remote position based in the US
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in a technical or scientific field desirable
- MBA or other advanced degree(s) desirable
- PMP desirable
At ISG, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ISG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more erse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description may not be a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time and/or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
Job Category: Recruitment
Requisition Number: RECRU001437
- RemoteUnited States
- Prospecting responsibilities to include: calling, texting, emailing and social media outreach to nurses and surgical technicians who have shown interest in traveling
- Interview healthcare professionals to verify qualifications, skills, suitability as well as identification of needs and preferences such as location, shift, type of assignment, call, availability, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to place Travelers and provide ongoing customer service throughout the assignment
- Provide support to enhance positive working relationships with Travelers telephonically and electronically
- Negotiate and effectively explain salary and terms and conditions of employment with Travelers
- Click here to watch a short video about the Recruitment Department!
Candidates or internal employees that are being considered for a remote position (working fulltime from home) must meet the internet connection requirements established by the TNAA IT Department in order to sufficiently perform the position responsibilities and use TNAA specific software and equipment. Your internet service cannot be provided by satellite and must meet one of the following:
Compensation: This is a base plus commission position with the base starting at $40,000/yr. Commission is based on the facility your Traveler is assigned to.
1. Direct wired connection to your modem
2. A dedicated line
3. Modem in the same room as equipment
4. At least 20 Mbps Download Speed
1. Direct wired connection to your modem
2. A shared line
3. Modem in the same room as equipment
4. At least 50 Mbps Download Speed
Visit www.speedtest.net to check your internet speed test. If you progress further in the interview process, you will be asked to provide your download speed results and to confirm that you meet TNAA’s internet connection requirements by completing an acknowledgement form.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related preferred
1 year: 6months to 1 year of experience in the direct sales of products or service. Experience in successful customer service. Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet and general business software applications. Ability to negotiate and problem solve, persuade and sell
3 years: Three (3) years’ experience in successful retail or outside sales, customer service and public contact. Must have proven experience in word processing, Internet and general business software applications.
Benefits & HR Ops Administrator
GENERAL & ADMINISTRATION – HUMAN RESOURCES
At Amyris, we value that everyone’s career journey is unique and authentic to who they are. If this role excites you, we encourage you to apply and grow alongside us! You may be just the right candidate for this or other open roles.
The Benefits & HR Ops Administrator will provide operational and specialized support to the Global Total Rewards team. This role works cross-functionally with the HR team (Talent/HRIS/Total Rewards/People Partners), payroll, finance and external vendors on ongoing total rewards initiatives, special projects, employee data quality and reporting. This role will maintain current processes with a critical focus on process efficiency, effectiveness, documentation, and auditability. This role is transitional as Amyris moves from disparate employee data systems toward Workday.
- Participate in and assist with benefits administration activities including;
- Leave of absence documentation collection, follow up and posting.
- Administrative tracking, documentation and follow up on Leave of Absence processes and related employee, vendor and payroll communications and coordination.
- Administer employee changes/updates in benefits enrollment and 401(k) platforms.
- Manage the Benefits Inbox for employee inquiries and resolution.
- US benefits related events such as annual benefits enrollment, new hire benefits orientations and wellness events.
Payroll and HR Data
- Provide first pass data collection, formatted reporting and quality-check of required documents for final review and submission of weekly and semi-monthly payrolls by the Total Rewards Analyst.
- Apply keen prioritization and escalation to Total Rewards Analyst regarding special situations and ad hoc requests.
- Assist in the planning and execution of key payroll activities and initiatives such as quarterly bonus processing and focal review changes.
- With direction from Global Total Rewards colleagues, drive data quality, robustness and improved reportability to prepare for high quality transition of data to Workday.
- Execute standard workforce reports on an agreed schedule to an agreed distribution. Receive and resolve all standard workforce report queries.
- Partner with Global Total Rewards and Talent colleagues to create integrated workforce reporting for current, planned, and recruited headcount which utilizes data from both BambooHR and Lever, our ATS. Participate in the design and implementation of such reports.
- Partner with Service Desk to complete/respond to service tickets under the HR Service Hub, ensuring compliance for access submissions and extensions.
- Review/Audit HRIS change submissions for compliance and processing.
- Total Rewards Operations
- Monitor and action daily all queries sent to @hr and @benefits. Follow and meet service-level-agreements related to timing and quality of responses. With urgency and effectiveness, request assistance and/or escalate any issues that require additional assistance, knowledge or comment.
- Evangelize an employee self-service approach to HR queries by responding to queries with information and access to internal and external tools and resources that could serve their needs.
- Assist in compliance activities, including gathering required data, reporting metrics and regulatory reporting to meet minimum state and federal requirements.
- 2+ years’ experience with total rewards operational processes including benefits administration, HRIS data entry, quality and robustness, people data reporting and US payroll processes gained through hands-on experience in a role within a human resources team.
- Familiarity with and literacy of human resources administrative processes related to benefits, time-off tracking, headcount reporting.
- Direct experience with BambooHR/Workday/Lever a plus.
- Fully competent in using Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail orientation, highly numerate and ability to carry out ongoing and planned activities as well as handle ad hoc and time-sensitive requests.
- Uses resources effectively and efficiently while orchestrating multiple activities.
- Learns quickly when facing new problems; enjoys challenges; quickly understands underlying structure of issues and/or tasks.
- Effective problem-solving ability and strong analytical skills; can see underlying or hidden problems and patterns.
Amyris is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The contract hourly rate for this role is $25.oo to $40.00 per hour. The hourly rate will vary based on the candidate’s skills, depth of experience and specific work location.
We hold deep regard in the power of representation and cultivation of a erse work environment. Join us at Amyris, where you can find a sense of belonging and know that your voice is centered.
At Amyris, we believe that ersity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company’s proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world’s top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at email@example.com
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
1Password is hiring a remote Senior Technical Program Manager. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Canada or the United States.
1Password - The world's most-loved password manager.
Postscript is hiring a remote HR Business Partner. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in North America.
Postscript - SMS marketing software for growing Shopify stores.
Employee Relations Sr Manager – REMOTE
locations Remote_United States
time type Full time
job requisition id 231656
- Undergraduate degree in business, law, human resources, or related subject is required. Appropriate HR Certification is expected (PHR, SPHR, GPHR, CIPD, etc.)
- Extensive management experience may also be considered in place of more formal qualifications
- Previous ER case handling experience, and people management experience is essential
- Works with business managers on particularly complex ER cases that may require commercially acceptable solutions
- Advises on formal processes in accordance with Labcorp policies and appropriate regulatory guidelines. (i.e., attendance issues, failure to follow SOPs, quality issues, investigations, and performance matters)
- Acts as a second review/escalation for their team cases; ensuring the ER Labcorp consistency is attained at all times
- Approves all terminations within own business area
- Leads employee relations projects and activities
- Coordinates information with more senior ER team members to ensure compliance with federal state and local requirements
- Ensures their team delivers quality upskilling and publishes an annual development program or upskilling offering for Labcorp leaders globally; may also deliver upskilling themselves
- Works with the metrics team to supply additional intelligence around case numbers for their BU; looking at trends and making business focused recommendations
- Whilst they will be attached to a particular business unit, at busy times they are expected to work across the global team, if required
- Proven HR experience and interest in employee relations
- Sound, expert knowledge of relevant employment and labor laws; ideally in more than one country
- Familiarity with Labcorp policies and ability to refer managers and employees to relevant policies, tools, documents, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive issues
- Ability to investigate and to train their team to investigate
- Ability to summarize cases succinctly and give regular case reviews (to peers/legal/ER leaders)
- Ability to prioritize time-sensitive issues
- Awareness of multiple HR disciplines and processes (i.e., compensation, benefits, talent acquisition).
- Familiarity with case management tools and Microsoft Office
- Proven customer service focus and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve, especially in regard to commercial decisions
- Flexibility and willingness to deal with competing priorities and assist others as needed in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience, tact, and respect; great line manager track record
- Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adopt a systems thinking approach; looking beyond the immediate issue for the root cause
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for ersity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the inidual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
We are looking for HR Generalist for a full-time position.
About us:Escalon Services is the category leader in Essential Business Services. We provide a one-stop shop model for start-ups and growth-oriented businesses, providing them with a single, trusted resource for essential, yet non-core services ranging from part-time CFO services to HR, payroll, benefits, accounting, tax, and risk management. We leverage audit-enabled technology to create highly efficient and seamless workflows and automatically collect and act on necessary data. Our strategic advice and robust services in finance, people-related areas, and risk enable us to escort early-stage companies through transformation into large enterprises or successful exits. You focus on growth, and we take care of the essential business services.
Since its founding in 2006, Escalon Services has grown 40% year-over- year to date. Escalon Services is based in Palo Alto, California and has additional offices in New York, Dallas Norway, and India with 700+ employees.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Bachelor’s in HR related field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
Gong is hiring a remote Product Marketing Manager. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Gong - Revenue intelligence technology for sales teams.
Human Resource Specialist
ABOUT UNITED FOR RESPECT
United for Respect (UFR) is a national non-profit organization building an industry voice of working people working for the country s largest retail corporations. Through scaled leadership development and base-building, UFR s growing network is challenging major corporations and policymakers to provide family-sustaining jobs for all working people. We leverage technology social media and our digital platform, WorkIt to bring the retail workforce into a shared community of support and advocacy.
ABOUT THE POSITION
United for Respect (UFR) is seeking a Human Resource Specialist to join our Operations team. The Human Resource Specialist will perform administrative tasks and services to support the effective and efficient operations of the organization s Infrastructure Core department. The Human Resource Specialist will be responsible for keeping our rapidly growing organization running smoothly so that we can fulfill our mission. This is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about supporting a team to develop and implement strategies and tactics to win economic stability and equality for those working at America’s largest low-wage retail corporations.
What You ll Be Doing:
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; referring more complex and/or sensitive matters to appropriate senior-level HR staff or Chief Operating Officer.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the Infrastructure Core department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and communicating directly with UFR s Finance Department and/or Paychex.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave.
- Develop and implement HR policies and structures throughout the organization.
- Conducts and assists with new hire orientation and onboarding processes.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, etc.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide staff meetings, all-staff retreats, and more.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Will Bring:
- Minimum of two years experience in HR.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices to maintain compliance preferred.
- Knowledge of trends, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law preferred.
- Commitment to intersectional social justice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Google Suite and related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s human resource information systems (HRIS), talent management systems, and similar computer applications.
- Experience in fostering a workplace culture centering ersity, equity and inclusiveness.
- A demonstrated commitment to social and racial justice issues and understanding of challenges facing immigrant communities, communities of color, and low-and moderate income families, and an interest in deepening your commitment to economic, racial and gender justice.
Salary Range: $70,000-$75,000 annually depending on experience and location.
Benefits: Competitive benefits package provided for full-time employees and eligible dependents, including health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage and 401k.
Remind is hiring a remote Accounts Payable Manager. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Remind - School communication shouldn't be so hard.
Title: Recruitment Operations Specialist
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a erse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
What you’ll do:
- Manage high volume candidate pipelines in our applicant tracking system;
- Responsible for supporting all recruiting operations across hiring teams: sourcing, coordinating, and managing candidates
- Responsible for full interview cycle coordination (i.e. sending technical assessments, managing all interview stages)
- Track and manage all candidate and interview information in our applicant tracking systems
- Decipher data and write reports for talent team and key stakeholders up to C-Level
- Document processes and drive improvement to find better ways to approach inefficiencies
- Support team members with various ad hoc tasks
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience working within a recruitment team and/or operations
- An operational mindset with a demonstrable background in process and data-oriented problem solving
- Proficiency in analyzing and presenting data using MS Office tools, including Word and Excel
- A self-starter attitude with attention to detail while also being a reliable teammate
- A process optimization focus don’t settle with what is, but continuously question if something could be better
- An ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- An ability to prioritize and work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Any experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (specifically Greenhouse) is a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree (desired)
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Engineering and Product team
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Perks of Working with us:
- Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help
- Zero commutes. Work wherever you are, globally (but on or around US Pacific Time hours)
Human Resource Associate
WASHINGTON D.C. OR REMOTE
CommonLit is a nonprofit EdTech organization dedicated to providing high-quality literacy instruction to low-income students and students of color to prepare them for success in college and careers. We operate a free online reading and writing program, www.commonlit.org, that is used by millions of teachers and students worldwide monthly. We are a quickly growing team of passionate professionals – many of whom are former teachers. Our team is now almost 100 full-time employees spread across ~20 states.
About the Role
CommonLit has grown significantly as an organization over the last couple of years. We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resource Associate to join our team and help take us through the next stage of growth.
The Human Resource Associate will administer HR functions as a key member of the Operations team, collaborating directly with the Chief of Staff and Human Resource Manager. Responsibilities will include assisting with hiring and interview processes, onboarding and offboarding employees, and administering pay, benefits, and leave. The ideal candidate should be excited to join a fast-growing organization and assist with building new systems and processes.
This job is open to remote candidates (CommonLit is a remote team with a headquarters in DC for optional use), but the team begins work at 9AM EST and keeps an East Coast schedule, with some exceptions.
- Work with the operations team on all components of the recruitment process, which may include recruitment, posting job openings, scheduling interviews, conducting reference and background checks, and preparing offer letters
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding full-time employees
- Collaborate with the Human Resource manager on all facets of the contractor management process, including coordinating with hiring managers on contractor hires and contract renewals; process contractor invoices
- Administer pay, benefits, time and leave, and other employee actions in HR systems
- Assist with compliance related tasks, such as EEO-1 reporting, to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Maintain personnel files for employees
- Perform other duties assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience working in the human resources field
- Experience with employee recruitment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience working in a erse work environment
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and maintain confidentiality
- $60,000 – $70,000 (commensurate with experience) plus benefits including health care, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off.
As an equal opportunity employer, CommonLit values having a erse workforce and continuously strives to maintain an inclusive and equitable workplace. We encourage people with a erse range of backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate against any person based upon their race, traits historically associated with race, religion, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy or related medical conditions, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an inidual with a disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Deel is hiring a remote Jr. Ops Specialist Compensation. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in EMEA.
Deel - Payroll and Compliance for International Teams.
People Partner – Recruitment
- Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Full time
Carry1st is Africa’s leading publisher of mobile games and digital content. Operating at the intersection of games, fintech, and web3, we scale awesome content in underserved frontier markets. Carry1st has a proprietary payments and e-commerce platform which allows players to acquire global content using locally-accessible payment methods. We are backed by awesome investors like: Andreessen Horowitz, Google, Riot Games, Avenir, Konvoy Ventures, and Nas.
As our In-house Recruiter, you will attract, assess and hire the best talent across the globe. Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders will be critical to the success of this role. The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment, including deep knowledge of the screening, interviewing, and hiring processes. We’re seeking someone who’s passionate about finding talent, driving company growth, and helping people develop successful careers.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle across a variety of open roles, helping to source and hire quality candidates
- Partner with the People team and Hiring Managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruitment strategies to help meet competitive hiring goals
- Remain active with job boards, social networks, and platforms for finding quality candidates, and create and job-posts and announcements
- Minimum of three years working as a Recruiter
- High volume recruitment experience
- ATS and Job Boards experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever evolving environment
- Bonus: experience in gaming or B2C tech companies
Carry1st is a fast-growing, dynamic place to work. And while we are laser focused on building the flagship mobile internet company in Africa, our team is fully remote and 100% global – with people in 20+ countries! At Carry1st, you will
- Build awesome, industry-changing products, every day
- Grow with a VC-backed startup at the intersection of gaming, fintech, and web3
- Work from anywhere in the world with international teammates
- Own shares in the Company – enabling you to benefit from the value you create
Some additional perks
- Co-working excursions: Travel to meet your colleagues in cities around the world
- Awesome equipment: Get everything you need to work effectively
- Remote working allowance: Put an additional $600 / year to optimise your WFH experience
- Learning and development: Attend courses, conferences and training events
- Social events: Participate in regular company events to relax and connect with teammates
- Birthday leave: Enjoy a paid day off on your special day
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Join us!
Director, People Development
We’re transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best workwhether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
At Instacart, we believe that investing in our employees’ development sets them up for success. We are looking for a Senior Director of People Development and Talent Management who is passionate about developing people to do their best. This role is a key leader on our People team and will report to the VP of HR.
You will be owning the People Development team and building out the Talent Management team over time. Partnering closely with the both People team and business leaders, you will have the opportunity to systematically build a high-performance culture that scales through effective leaders and engaged, inclusive teams.
You will need to organize effectively, communicate clearly, think creatively, challenge convention, and in some cases reinvent how work is done. While direct prior experience is valuable, you are fundamentally a problem solver and enjoy finding and applying the right solution for the situation at hand.
This role is remote-eligible.
About the job
- Own the People Development and Talent Management functions at Instacart, which includes all programs and offerings related to Learning & Development, Performance Management, and Engagement.
- Drive a high-performance culture by iterating our performance management philosophy and strategy and implement company-wide performance programs
- Drive the future of leadership by leading our work on management philosophy, assessment criteria, strategy, and training
- Build upon the foundation of our work to date; cyclical programs like onboarding and manager development programs, job architecture, company-wide competencies, and inidual development opportunities
- Partner with business leaders, HR Business Partners, DEB, People Analytics, Recruiting, People Ops, Compensation and Benefits to ensure programs are effectively designed and implemented to achieve broader People Team goals
- Manage team resourcing and prioritization
- 10+ years of leadership experience in HR, including talent management, organizational development, performance management and/or learning and development
- 5+ years as a people manager and team builder
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining scalable programs across multiple business verticals
- Deep understanding of learning theory and training principles, tools, and methodologies
- Experienced in translating business needs and requirements into educational resources and learning experiences
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees, management, and leadership
- High levels of ownership and initiative to drive results
- Knowledge of design thinking strategies, instructional design, resource creation, and communications for optimal adoption
- Skilled in instructional design and learning content curation
- Program and process leader who thinks holistically about the talent lifecycle
- Possess a growth mindset and seek out feedback for improvement; practices radical candor when communicating new ideas and/or challenging others
All other states
OR, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, RI, VT, DC, PA, VA, CO, TX, IL, HI
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. Additionally, this role is eligible for a new hire equity grant as well as annual refresh grants. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.
CA, NY, CT, NJ
Human Resources Assistant – Temporary
Job Category: People Services
Requisition Number: HUMAN001228
iD Tech is looking for a motivated Human Resources Assistant to join our team! You will be a key contributor to the People Services Department by supporting the onboarding of seasonal staff and executing on a variety of administrative duties.
In this role, you will be ensuring we hire top talent for our programs by conducting reference and background checks, processing employment paperwork and recording employment data in a proprietary database. This is a great position for someone looking to gain practical experience in the industry! This is a telecommuting position.
The pay range for this position is $16-20 per hour, depending on experience and geographical location. This position is eligible for 401(k) and other benefits as required by state or local law.
- Conducting reference checks via phone and email.
- Reviewing all background checks
- Coordinating with management and new hires to ensure completion of all I-9s
- Tracking staff safety certifications and following up as needed
- Providing assistance with various ad hoc administrative projects
- 1-2 years of clerical office experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to handle private and personal information with professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- HRIS and data entry experience is a plus
Talent Acquisition Manager
US | MA | Remote
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental.
We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement.
Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
FUNCTION GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION
Our mission is to identify, develop, and retain the talent and capabilities we need to drive business performance, and achieve our strategic objectives. We are committed to enabling a successful employee experience from Day One at Iron Mountain and creating a supportive, erse, creative (and fun!) work environment.
We’re dedicated to giving employees the HR resources and high level of strategic support they need when they need it, in an integrated, simplified and consistent way across the globe.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Manager of Talent Acquisition will lead a team of recruiters that support multiple verticals and geographies across the enterprise. We are seeking a transformational leader who does not fear change, has an innovative mindset, and has a passion for recruiting.
The Manager of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for upholding recruitment operations, delivery, and strategy across assigned business units in North America Field Operations and will bring industry experience as a leader in hourly, exempt and high volume recruitment.
YOU’LL GET TO
- Act as a thought partner, advisor, and consultant to Executives, Hiring Leaders and HR Business Partners
- Have a futuristic and innovative lens to always challenge the status quo
- Lead a team of high volume recruiting professionals in the delivery of operational excellence
- Manage recruitment KPI’s to ensure that the team’s performance is running efficiently and improving over time
- Develop relationships with HR and business leaders to continuously identify value add activities related to how Talent Acquisition supports the enterprise goals
- Have a strong focus on people management and be responsible for the coaching, training, development, and career mapping of a recruitment team
- Refine, relaunch, and build new recruitment strategies to support hiring initiatives with clear and defined goals and outcomes
- Project manage and lead internal initiatives from a talent perspective
- Embrace technology as we investigate new tools and resources to automate and optimize different stages of the process
- Jump in to help source, recruit, and coordinate to support your team when needed and lead by example
- Create governance in operational delivery while maintaining a flexible, scalable recruitment model
- Review current processes to identify areas of opportunity and determine plans for continuous improvement and optimization
- Be data driven and use recruitment reporting and analytics to make great business decisions
- Work in a remote environment!
- You embrace change, showcase flexibility and adaptability
- You are passionate about the development and success of your team
- You are not afraid to share feedback both positive and constructive
- You can work under pressure in a fast moving business climate where expectations are high
- You believe that talent acquisition plays a critical role in the success of an organization
- You get excited about building new recruitment strategies
- You are never satisfied with consistently delivering the status quo
- You often think of the future and envision things different than how they are done today
- You understand what it’s like to be a recruiter and have managed your own desk
- You are personable, approachable, involved, and present in all you do
- You have the ability to motivate your team through empowerment
- You can bring your true self to work every day
- You are a data-oriented thinker, comfortable using data and analytics to guide decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience working in talent acquisition
- 3+ years’ experience in a people leadership position managing a recruitment team
- Proven leadership of full life cycle recruitment functions from strategic sourcing through onboarding
- Experience building, implementing, and scaling recruitment strategies
- Strong business acumen to partner, consult, and build relationships with executive level teammates
- Prior experience leading, managing and developing high volume recruitment teams; preferably hourly and non-exempt recruitment
- Ability to engage with, influence and build relationships with a erse set of stakeholders
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience using Workday as an Applicant Tracking System
- Have a blended background in a combination of Agency, RPO, and Non Exempt recruiting
- External vendor relationship management
- Understanding of how to leverage data and analytics to develop insight and drive solutions
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of an ever evolving global organization focused on transformation
- Have a support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion and share feedback
- Open space to be creative, strategize, brainstorm, and plan for the future success of the TA function
- Global connectivity to learn from 26,000+ teammates across 52 countries
- Be part of a winning team who embrace ersity, inclusion, and our differences
Mozilla is hiring a remote Public Policy and Government Relations Analyst. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Germany, France, UK or the United States.
Mozilla - Non-profit champions of the Internet.
People Operations Specialist (US/Remote)
Remote USA People Operations 40 hrs
Who is Castor?
AT CASTOR, WE DRIVE FASTER, SMARTER MEDICAL RESEARCH
Who is CASTOR?
We believe that faster, more erse clinical trials help extend the human health span and provide a greater return on investment.
We strive to improve the clinical trial experience for patients, sites and sponsors, using technology to accelerate every step of the clinical trial journey.
Our modular clinical trial platform enables the capture and re-use of research data from anywhere, anytime and helps optimize each activity in the clinical trial journey by reducing human effort with technology. From recruitment to monitoring, we help make it easier to design and deploy trials, enroll and engage patients, collect data and analyze results.
Next to being very purpose-driven, we are proud of our caring company culture. We follow our values diligently and take the well-being of each Castorian seriously. Sounds like something for you? Read on !
The main focus of the role
As our next People Operations Specialist, you will own and drive the employee experience of Castorians as well as strengthen our values and culture through best people practices. Being data-driven, you will be the champion of our People processes, support the day-to-day People Ops execution as well as help us drive to scale our People operations.
You will also be responsible for all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with our information security policies.
What you’ll be doing
- Together with the rest of the People Operations Team, you’ll be the first point of contact for employees and managers on daily HR queries and you’ll manage our People Inbox and our People slack channels
- Our Castorians are based across different countries and you will own all end-to-end people operations including international payrolling, remote hiring, legal documentation, contracting, agreements, immigration procedures, etc.
- Ensuring accurate HR data in all our People systems and and be responsible for building and maintaining People data reports
- Championing the experience of employees and acting as a trusted advisor for both employees and managers
- Managing and improving our People operations processes
- Owning the payroll process
- Castor is exposed to new laws and regulations permanently. You will help ensure compliance with local, state, and federal law, including all labor laws
- Supporting the People team with the roll-out of different People projects
- You will be following the Castor quality policy, information security policy, the code of conduct, and the procedures from the Quality and Information Security Management system (QISMS)
What you’ll bring
- Progressive experience in the field of People Operations
- Strong working knowledge of People functions and procedures (e.g. pay, benefits, operations, data, and compliance)
- Passion for innovative HR and being able to bring new ideas and industry developments to Castor
- Experience supporting a variety of stakeholders at different levels
- Proven success in originating and delivering People projects
- A hands-on mentality and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Experience working with external vendors or outsourced benefits administration services
- Hands-on payroll experience
- Confidence in using a variety of Tech tools to organize and simplify your day to day work
- Strong relationship and networking skills
- Relevant understanding of international labor laws and legal requirements
How Castor takes care of you
At Castor we truly live and breathe one of our core values, believing we can achieve anything with a healthy and happy team. Our benefits reflect this:
- Guaranteed ‘happy holidays’ bonus, a prospective ‘company performance’ bonus, Employee Stock Option Plan as well as a competitive pay
- Learning & Development Budget to support your growth
- Unlimited annual leave (with a minimum of 25 days, plus additional national holidays)
- A 401K savings plan with competitive employer contributions
- A fully remote role*, with support for your home office set-up
- A flexible working schedule: nobody is tracking your time except you, we focus on output and delivery
- A great work-life balance
- A MacBook or Dell laptop, and all other needed gear to work comfortably from home
- Quarterly downtime weeks, well-being workshops, sleeping courses, virtual company events and celebrations
- Annual company retreats in person
We are a remote-first company. At Castor, we value flexibility and believe that the best talents can work anywhere in the world. From flexibility improvements to productivity growth, we want to make sure you are happy, healthy, and productive while working from home.
Don’t have an updated CV just yet? Feel free to apply with your LinkedIn profile.
Every Castorian counts. We celebrate you for who you are. We build products to make clinical research accessible to the world and a company where everyone, anywhere, is welcome. It does not matter where you are from, where you are based, or what your gender, age, or sexual orientation is.
Our remote-first setup is for your family, your work-life balance, your mental health, and your right to be your most authentic self. You are celebrated for who you are, for all the differences and quirks that define you. We want your unique voice to be heard and succeed together as a happy and healthy team!
Castor continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community. Please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example she/her/hers, he/her/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).
Culture & Events Coordinator
Muck Rack is the leading SaaS platform for public relations and communications professionals. Our mission is to enable organizations to build trust, tell their stories and demonstrate the unique value of earned media. Muck Rack’s Public Relations Management (PRM) platform enables PR teams to work together to find the right journalists for their stories, send customized pitches, build meaningful relationships with the media, monitor news, and quantify their impact.
Founder controlled, fully distributed, and growing sustainably, Muck Rack has received several awards for its unparalleled culture and product from organizations like Inc., G2, and BuiltIn. We value resilience, transparency, ownership, & customer devotion and infuse these values into everything we do.
We’re looking for an ultra organized, creative, and tech savvy Culture and Events Coordinator to join our team and help us sustain and develop our already awesome distributed culture.
As our first Culture and Events Coordinator, you will plan and execute virtual events and activities for the company and support IRL community-building for our employee regional hubs. You will own all culture and events administration and ensure the ongoing development of our award-winning company culture. In this highly visible and impactful position, you will utilize and strengthen your skills in event planning, calendar coordination, public speaking, and graphic design. You’ll be a great fit for this role if you are comfortable engaging large and small groups, excited to build connections, and able to take initiative and meet deadlines.
What you’ll do:
- Own Muck Rack’s events and activities which includes planning, scheduling, team communication, execution, survey follow-up and analysis
- Drive event participation and community-building in regional hubs
- Partner with Sr. People Ops Manager and other stakeholders to plan and execute company-wide events
- Cultivate conversations in special interest and learning & development Slack channels
- Maintain and update an Events Playbook to record event details, surveys responses, and vendors/service providers
- Be on the lookout for ways to improve and evolve our processes, while maintaining a personal touch
- Own the administration of the Muck Rack mentorship program, onboarding buddy program, and welcome crew
- Brainstorm and create new ways to build upon our workplace culture and community with the Sr. People Ops Manager and Events Committee
How success will be measured in this role:
- Documentation of event information, surveys, vendors/service providers, and culture and community building ideas
- Annual engagement and pulse survey scores
- Event execution, feedback and attendance
If the details below describe you, you could be a great fit for this role:
- 0-2 years of professional experience and/or leadership experience
- Experience planning and executing virtual events
- Administrative experience with expertise in Google Suite calendar management
- Basic Excel skills and experience collecting/analyzing data
- Heavy working knowledge of Slack
- Proven experience and comfort presenting to large and small groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience designing infographics, flyers, and other promotional materials (Canva experience preferred)
- Ability to quickly build rapport
- Working hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm EST
Below you’ll find an outline of the interview plan for our Culture and Events Coordinator role. Please note that this is what we expect the process to look like; we may ask you for supplemental information or require an additional step before making a final decision.
- 30 min interview with a member of our Talent Team
- A 1 hour zoom interview with the hiring manager
- Take-home assignment (2 hours max)
- A final interview with several team members
In the US, the starting salary for this role is between $53,000 and $61,000+, depending on skills and experience. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location. For all other countries, we have competitive pay bands based on market standards.
Inidual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with you as a candidate.
Why Muck Rack?
Remote Work, Forever. We’re a fully distributed team and have pledged to remain that way forever. We offer employees a full home office setup, phone & internet reimbursement, and a monthly coworking membership. We build culture through virtual and in-person team bonding opportunities including team lunches, friendly competitions, and celebratory events!
Transparent Compensation. We offer competitive geo-neutral pay in the U.S. and review compensation at least once annually to ensure internal equity and alignment with the external market. Depending on the role, we offer either a standardized bonus program or attainable commission structure and an opportunity to earn equity in the company. All employees are eligible for our 401(k) plan* with employer contributions.
Health & Wellness*. Muck Rack provides comprehensive health, dental, vision, and disability insurance for employees and their families. We offer two plans with 100% premium coverage for iniduals and 85% premium coverage for dependents, as well as a range of other plans. Our team also has access to OneMedical, 24/7 Virtual Care, an Employee Assistance Program, as well as FSA and HSA options. Team members have access to a quarterly wellness stipend and a free Headspace subscription.
PTO and Family Benefits. Our team enjoys 4+ weeks of off-the-grid PTO, plus paid sick/mental health days, summer Fridays, and 13 paid holidays. In order to combat Zoom fatigue and allow for deep work without interruption, we have implemented No Internal Meeting Fridays year round. We also provide up to 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave.
Personal & Professional Development. We grow talent by creating internal pathways for advancement and promotion. Muck Rack conducts bi-annual performance reviews, hosts team-wide workshops, and offers management training and leadership training opportunities. We also provide unlimited subscriptions to L&D platforms including Coursera & O’Reilly, as well as 2 additional days of PTO to dedicate to learning and development.
Culture of Inclusion. We know that erse perspectives breed innovation and help us better serve our customers. We are committed to ensuring employees feel their identities are valued and that people of all backgrounds and points of view are treated equitably.
Customer-First. Founder-controlled means we have the freedom to be nimble, highly collaborative and innovative, building forward-thinking products that enable 3,000+ companies around the world to build trust, tell their stories and demonstrate the unique value of earned media.
*These benefits are specific to US-based employees. In some, but not all, cases we are able to offer equivalent benefits to employees located outside of the United States.
If you’re excited about an opportunity at Muck Rack but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements of the role outlined here, please don’t let it stop you from applying. We’re committed to building a erse and inclusive workplace, and we want to hear from you. You may be a great fit for this role or another position on our team. We deliberately encourage iniduals from all backgrounds, including race, gender identity, sexual orientation, and disability status to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer and we’re committed to a fair and consistent interview process and candidate experience.
#LI-Remote>>>>< id="sidebar" class="col-6 col-lg-3 ps-3 d-none d-lg-block" role="navigation">< class="sidebar-news mb-3">>>>>< id="footer" class="container-fluid">< class="container" role="navigation">>>
Recruiter – Remote (West Coast Preferred)
Job Category: Human Resources
Requisition Number: RECRU014758
USA RemoteUnited States
Job Title: Recruiter – Remote Opportunity (West Coast Preferred)
- Partner with facility hiring managers to learn about, plan out and discuss the positions to be filled and what qualifications are needed for each opening
- Create job postings that are articulate, professional, and attention-grabbing to attract the best candidates, posting these ads on various online and offline resources
- Confirm proper approval and post requisitions in our ATS
- Advise hiring managers on recruiting processes and procedures including system training
- Screen resumes/applicants for suitability
- Seek out candidates through networking, social media and other tactics to hunt out the top people to fill open positions
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the candidates by handling phone calls, questions and other details before and after interviews
- Make job offers to applicants who pass screening and interview processes and are approved by management by providing them with an offer letter and discussing the benefits, requirements and details of the position
- Works with candidates serving as primary guide to get connected to appropriate resources for background checks, new hire paperwork and on-boarding ensuring customer service, compliance as well as completion in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned in relation to talent acquisition
Not primary responsibilities but required for cross training:
- Works with and coordinates pre-employment screening requirements with necessary occupational medicine, employee health and pre-employment testing facilities when necessary.
- Consistently monitors pre-employment screening process and escalates issues when required and work with appropriate parties to resolve
- Review requisitions and candidate profiles for accuracy prior to onboarding of new hires to ensure data integrity
- Coordination of day one activities including start time & work attire
- Electronically save candidate recruitment files including pre-employment screens
- Assist with job fairs and open house talent acquisition events
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- At least three years of experience in recruiting; healthcare experience required.
- Agency experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or a related field; or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills and time management
Important to know regarding the role, in addition to the above:
- Position is fast paced with an average of 60-75 requisitions at any given time
- Weekly/Bi-Weekly Requisition Summaries and Candidate Movement Reports are required to be sent to hiring managers for open positions.
- Serve as a talent partner to hiring leaders driving to help support and inform leaders in key hiring decisions.
2-3 years: Healthcare Recruitment Experience
Title: Director, People Operations
Location: Remote (GMT-8 to GMT+1) or San Francisco
Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S.
NoRedInk is looking for a Director, People Operations to join the team to own the management of all things Human Resources. You’ll report to and partner with the SVP of People, manage a small team while also designing and delivering on key people initiatives. You are supremely organized, logical, and a fantastic communicator. Successful candidates have superior project management and communication skills that were honed in a high-growth company.
In this role, you will:
- Own the operations of all HR administration from compensation to employee relations and everything in between, building scalable programs and processes
- Ensure NRI team members are informed of relevant company information by building and maintaining scalable employee communications solutions such as an employee resources center and internal communications calendar
- Safeguard the integrity and confidentiality of employee data through HR processes and the configuration and maintenance of the HR information management systems
- Support the SVP of People in the implementation of effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change
- Partner with leaders across the company to design and implement people-related solutions in alignment with company goals
- Provide group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, problem solving and performance management
- Promote strong employee relations across the company and work closely with all functional management to maintain healthy and productive relationships
- Help to define and drive a results-oriented and highly adaptive business culture
- Keep NoRedInk ahead of evolving labor laws in various locations
- 8+ years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources with people management as part of your remit
- You’ve developed and rolled out scalable HR solutions such as compensation management, benefits management, HRIS systems, performance management systems, employee feedback mechanisms such as employee surveys, and career pathing/leveling and role competencies/ expectations
- Your superpowers are organization and project management, and you can demonstrate successes in both arenas from past roles
- You are adept at building consensus and creating detailed plans to effectively roll out new programs and processes
- You are known for your high ethical standards
- You take a collaborative and consultative approach to problem solving
- You’ve navigated complex employee relationship issues
- SHRM or PHR certification preferred
- Prior experience working in a remote environment with a globally distributed employee base is beneficial
What NoRedInk Offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (We were big on remote before COVID!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
Compensation at NoRedInk is robust and includes a full range of benefits, unlimited PTO, monthly co-working stipends, an initial home-office set up stipend, and generous equity. Our salary ranges are based on factors such as the expectations as illustrated in the job description, location-specific market data, internal parity, and the experience and skills of inidual candidates. The compensation range is $140,000 – $160,000 and accounts for a variety of locations, skills and experience. Please know that if you are invited to speak with a recruiter at NoRedInk, they will have an open discussion about compensation during your first call to ensure alignment.
People Services Coordinator – Remote
- US – REMOTE
- HR & CULTURE
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce, named a “Best Place to Work” in 2022, is looking for a People Services Coordinator who is an ambitious, technically savvy, problem-solving, and organized inidual to support our human resources efforts in the areas of HR administration and company culture.
What You’ll Do
- Onboarding of employees which includes collection of onboarding documents, and data entry into HRIS systems.
- Ensure new hire documents are accurately completed and entered into HRIS system
- New hire I-9 administration including validation of credentials, uploading into systems, e-verify compliance etc.
- Maintain HR systems and employment files to ensure they are kept up to date with all employee details
- Respond to Jira People Services helpdesk employee tickets to resolution
- Send reports or lists of new hires to stakeholders
- Run reports to audit new hire data and document to ensure accuracy
- Support office communications including updates and revisions to internal portals, e-mails, etc.
- Work on ad hoc projects as necessary
Who You Are
- 1+ years HR administrative experience
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Google products, Sheets-wizardry a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and analytical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer oriented with a true desire to be of service – a passion for going above & beyond
- Self-motivated, open minded, and flexible to deal with occasional ambiguity
- Ability to practice absolute discretion and to maintain as confidential all company, departmental and other proprietary and sensitive information
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor
- Knowledge of HRIS is a plus. Workday a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
Our employees make the difference. At BigCommerce, we believe that celebrating the unique histories, perspectives and abilities of every employee makes a difference for our company, our customers and our community. We are an equal opportunity employer and the inclusive atmosphere we build together will make room for every person to contribute, grow and thrive.
We will ensure that iniduals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com .
People Operations Business Partner
Denver, CO or Remote
At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. SonderMind provides accessible, personalized mental health care that produces high-quality outcomes for iniduals. SonderMind’s inidualized approach to care starts with using innovative technology to help people not just find a therapist, but find the right, in-network therapist for them.
How you’ll make an impact
As the People Operations Business Partner, you will be an integral part of the People Team, focusing on SonderMind’s corporate/clinical employees, which includes everything from onboarding to engagement initiatives, coaching, performance management, employee relations, training and development, and people ops analytics. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone excited about supporting our growing business and ensuring all employees and managers have the support and resources they need.
Communication and collaboration will be essential for this role as you will work very closely with the rest of the People Team and our cross-functional partners across the operations organization. You will also be critical support for our employees, handling confidential questions and concerns quickly and effectively. This role will report to the Head of People.
What you’ll do
- Provide advice and coaching to all corporate/technical employees and managers on all employee-related issues such as performance management, documentation, career development, succession planning, employee relations and policies, and procedures
- Own and administer employee initiatives around engagement, retention, career pathing, training, and development for all corporate/clinical/technical employees at SonderMind
- Own the company-wide performance review process and administration of Lattice and make changes as needed to scale the process
- Provide excellent customer service for corporate/clinical/technical employees and promptly address questions and concerns
- Actively seek, design, implement and monitor HR processes to ensure continuous improvement and enhancement of employee experience.
- Ensure consistent policy implementation and adherence
- Analyze trends in employee data to develop solutions, programs, or processes necessary to increase engagement, retention, and business results
- Manage immigration cases as needed
- Manage the year-end bonus cycle and collaborate with Finance and the Head of People to ensure consistent and compliant bonus plans across the business
- Provide executive feedback and coaching
- Create strategic internal erse – inclusive programs and workshops that aim to educate, empower, attract and retain employees
- And other responsibilities and ad-hoc projects from time to time-based on business needs.
Success looks like
You are a subject matter expert and/or thought leader. You drive cultural values across SonderMind, including integrating cultural values into day-to-day practices. You are responsible for defining how data and technology will enable execution and growth.
- Scope, Skills, + Execution: Roughly 40% tactical, 60% strategic. Consistently focused on the 6-9 month horizon. You work with leaders on the prioritization of initiatives and contribute valued perspectives about longer-term changes. You factor in changes to the external environment and competitive landscape into plans. You independently handle important initiatives.
- Scalability + Judgement: On point for major cross-team/functional problems. You factor in business needs/goals as key inputs into solutions. Solutions include supporting data, risk analysis, and execution plan. Comfortable with quantitative and qualitative data analysis. You understand and fully consider the impact of decisions on the larger organization through effective analysis. You develop long-term solutions for team issues and opportunities.
- Leadership: You are accountable to larger organization decisions and influence priorities across departments. You act as a mentor to the team, department, and/or larger organizations. You have a strong network of peers within the organization.
- Communication + Influence: You have a strong track record of collaborating productively with peers. You are highly influential in identifying and solving cross-team challenges, demonstrates a deep understanding of motivations of other teams, and can shape those into collective goals. Contributes significantly to employee engagement activities outside of own team
What you’ll bring with you
- 10 + years of people ops experience in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- You’re highly organized, meticulous about detail and accuracy, and get excited about process improvement.
- You have a strong ability to independently make well-informed decisions and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- You are a learner – always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you.
- You are a scrappy and resourceful problem solver and can adjust to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- SPHR or SHRM-CP preferred
What we value
- Curious: Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous: Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful: Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic: Say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
- Bucketworthy: Don’t let your bucket leak
The anticipated salary range for this role is $108,000-$135,000. This role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and variable bonus plan. Actual title and compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working at SonderMind to accelerate people’s careers and enrich their lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A flexible PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- 12 paid company holidays and a company shut-down during the last week of the year
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life’s unexpected events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base salary
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a erse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Vaccination Policy: SonderMind requires all employees to be up to date with their COVID vaccination before entering our office space, the SonderMind Studio, or attending in-person meetings or events (including both indoor and outdoor).
Brex is hiring a remote Client Onboarding Associate. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Brex - The financial OS for the next generation of business.
Remote, United States
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2022 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm’s people team is made up of passionate and mindful HR professionals, Recruiters, Operations, and Coordinators who help ensure our employees and candidates have a great experience. On the people team, we take an innovative and inclusive approach to attracting talent and growing Calm.
What You’ll Do:
Our Recruiting Coordinators ensure that the recruiting team is supported through seamless and timely scheduling, maintenance of data, great attention to detail and excellent communication both internally and externally. We believe the interview process is an extremely important window into the culture at Calm and strive to show that to all our candidates.
Please note: This role is a contract position.
- Partner with recruiters and interviewers to maintain a positive scheduling experience on both sides
- Schedule and manage virtual interviews, presentations, and supplemental meetings
- Timely replies to scheduling requests, emails, and slack correspondences
- Maintain data integrity within our ATS and recruiting documents
- Provide precise communication, assistance and experience to each candidate at every stage of the interview process
- Assist Recruiting and People Operations on ad-hoc projects
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of work experience in a high volume operational role
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Adaptable to quick changes
- Takes initiative and raises hand to help others
- Approachable while maintaining professionalism
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build a great candidate experience in a virtual world
- Exposure to working in fast paced environments, ideally tech startups preferred
- Experience in GSuite
- Familiarity with an applicant tracking system like Lever, Greenhouse, etc. preferred
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to ersity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified iniduals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Workday Applications Analyst
job requisition id
About the team
This is an opportunity on Zillow Group’s People Technology team. Our team’s mission is to use technology to “Build delightful experiences for every stage of Zillow Group employee lifecycle”, in partnership with our People Org partners and product teams.
About the role
This position is for a People Technology applications analyst who will help build and maintain our HR technology solutions using Workday and other supporting tech stack.
As an Applications Analyst, you will:
- Build and maintain solutions using HRIS applications such as Workday HR
- Partner with People Technology’s developers, engineers and other corporate IT teams to build and test end to end solutions
- Analyze requirements, design, configure, test and deploy solutions using Workday configurations and other applications supported by the team.
- Provide level 3 incident triaging to resolve system issues, fix defects
- Find Opportunities by researching new Workday functionality to bring value to our customers or solve their problems.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $102,400.00 – $163,600.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- 5+ years experience supporting HR business functions
- 2+ years of experience designing and supporting Workday HCM and integrations for a Workday implementation partner or in a corporate HRIS/IT role.
- Functional knowledge of two or more Workday modules such as HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, Performance management, Time Tracking and Absence
- Strong collaboration skills to build good working relationships with partners
- Experience in Workday Payroll, Time Tracking and Absence is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or relevant work experience
- Workday certification is preferred (Workday Pro or with an implementation partner)
- Experience working in Agile/ Scrum framework and JIRA is preferred
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make it easier to unlock life’s next chapter.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do is helping people move from dreaming to transacting — and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.
Global Rewards Analyst
PEOPLE & TALENT
REMOTE – FULL-TIME
We are a People team with an exciting mission: to serve the world’s very best talent in building Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network. Due to the project’s phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth and are quickly scaling up.
As we continue building our foundation and programs, we need a global compensation & benefits analyst (i.e., “Global Rewards Analyst”) to support a variety of critical initiatives.
Reporting to our Director of Global Rewards and People Operations, and with a high degree of latitude and ownership, you’ll play a lead role in shaping our company’s comp philosophy, comp structure, comp review cycles, benchmarking, benefits programs, and other highly visible work streams.
This role and the team will present you with an immense amount of autonomy to expand your professional development, with a world-class global team to support and coach you along the way. If you’re ready to turbocharge your career – we’re here to support you in getting to where you want to be. Come join a well-respected, highly functional team that is often seen as the central nervous system of the company. We’re super excited to hire for this role and are looking forward to partnering with you!
- Support and collaborate on global compensation and benefits initiatives.
- Oversee data integrity and reporting for all compensation and benefits data.
- Help design and implement innovative compensation programs that bring outsized leverage for the team – including but not limited to compensation cycles, promotion cycles, LTI programs, et al.
- Help co-author company-wide compensation philosophy and socialize this with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Continuing to build increasingly stronger partnerships with our Finance, Payroll, and Legal Teams
- Provide high-touch support to our People Business Partners, as well as other key members of the People team.
- 3+ years in compensation/HR role.
- Experience building compensation programs or processes.
- Excellent Excel/spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent analytical skills – it’s important you are highly data literate and can easily find trends in data sets.
- Excellent communication skills – you can write in a professional voice and communicate esoteric compensation info in a way that others can understand.
- Proactive about finding and presenting solutions, especially when they involve creative problem-solving.
- Impeccable follow-through and eager to overcome challenges.
- Operations-minded – you love building systems to help things run as efficiently as possible.
- A thoughtful partner who can demonstrate a good balance of emotional intelligence with pragmatic judgment.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.