One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
- Help design an unforgettable candidate experience and become a candidate advocate
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with top-notch efficiency
- Work with the founding team, other leaders, and the Operations team to refine our recruiting process
- Develop strong candidate and stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels
- Assist in execution of sourcing strategies and building erse talent pipelines
- Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline and recruiting performance data with internal stakeholders
- Maintain data integrity within systems to ensure accurate data tracking and reporting
- Manage inbound applications in Lever ATS
- Help build talent programs that drive employer branding
- 2+ years of recruiting coordination or equivalent experience in a dynamic and fast-paced technology startup
- A resilient and resourceful ability to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks independently
- Passion for working in a startup environment: we wear many hats, adapt to changing circumstances, and shift gears at a moment's notice
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with leadership—the ability to develop strong partnerships with other business functions quickly and lead through influence is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Obsession with candidate experience: we treat our candidates like our users. It is the Coordinator's duty to ensure a delightful experience throughout the candidate’s journey, from the moment they submit an application!
- Excellent collaboration, teamwork, and time management skills
- Ability to balance industry best practices with creativity and innovation when it comes to improving our recruiting process, practices, and brand
- Interest in the Kubernetes and/or infrastructure monitoring space
- We evaluate our pay scales on a semiannual basis to ensure competitiveness with the upper end of the market for comparably-sized companies, and maintain equitable and transparent compensation policies and processes. Placement within the range will be based on skillset and experience.
- The range for this position is: $75,000-$115,000
- The equity compensation for this position is: .02%-.05%
- Facilitate and own the new hire process, including sending offer letters, coordinating and leading introduction sessions, setting up access and accounts, and working with hiring managers to ensure a consistent, smooth, and complete onboarding process.
- Support benefits and 401(k) administration, including: handling employee enrollment and questions, supporting open enrollment, and researching new benefits and perks.
- Ensure compliance with statutory federal and state employment guidelines, including initial and ongoing registration with relevant state and local regulatory agencies.
- Facilitate immigration and visa management for the organization and partner with legal counsel as needed; manage international and other complex employment arrangements.
- Own payroll process end-to-end, including biweekly payroll, commission and bonus payments, and payroll tax
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date employee records in HRIS and other systems, and advise on/implement new HR tooling as needed
- Generate and report on People Operations metrics, such as headcount planning and turnover
- Respond to claims and employment verification requests on behalf of the company
- Partner with the People Operations team on employee engagement initiatives, including quarterly engagement surveys and results reporting
- Support team-facing initiatives such as event planning, retreats, and wellness programs.
- Assist with other People Operations functions as needed, stepping in to help with recruiting and administrative tasks during critical times
- 4+ years of HR and/or people operations experience in a high-growth technology company (or equivalent functional knowledge), preferably at a startup with a distributed or remote workforce.
- Deep expertise in global mobility, international hiring, and immigration programs.
- Track record of success owning benefits administration, onboarding and offboarding, and employee engagement initiatives.
- Knowledge of current DEI best practices and a genuine interest in fostering inclusive and progressive work cultures.
- Experience with Google suite, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, as well as HRIS platforms (we currently use Zenefits); desire and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Superb organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and sense of urgency.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise impeccable judgement while working with highly sensitive data and information.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an approachable style, and the ability to navigate complex relationships and have difficult conversations.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to manage rapidly shifting, competing priorities.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for new technologies and a strong sense of intellectual curiosity.
- We evaluate our pay scales on a semiannual basis to ensure competitiveness with the upper end of the market for comparably-sized companies, and maintain equitable and transparent compensation policies and processes. Placement within the range will be based on skillset and experience.
- The range for this position is: $115k – $150k
- The equity compensation for this position is: .0.06% – 0.12%
At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Our cloud-based solution is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
Agile work methodologies and values rest at the core of our cutting-edge products and services; with our very own movingimage Agile Framework. We are continuously looking for curious and creative people to join our team – because at the end of the day innovative teams produce innovative products.
< class="h2">We move videos. Together with you, we will move even more.>
< class="h3">As a Talent & People Manager, you will take on the following responsibilities: >
- Be the main contact person responsible for the entire recruiting process – including capacity and skill planning together with Leadership Team, defining profiles, designing & publishing job advertisement, interview coordination & onboarding
- Managing relationships with external recruitment agencies
- Optimize the hiring processes and develop new recruiting measures
- Identify suitable candidates within the framework of active sourcing and develop a strong network of passive candidates
- Cooperate closely with our Leadership Team in further development of our recruiting and employer branding strategy
- Support the People Team in developing a value-driven organization and establish a unique company culture that inspires and empowers our team to perform to the best of their abilities
- 2-3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition in an early-stage start-up or high-performance environment
- Passion for and willingness to develop into broader people topics (culture, development, retention etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter inidual with a high sense of ownership and drive
- University degree, ideally in HR/Business Administration/Social Sciences
- Fluency in the English language
- The German language is a big plus
- Passion for and willingness to develop into broader people topics (culture, development, retention, etc.)
Culture: We work agile, focusing on cross-team collaboration based on trust and transparency. You are free to introduce your own ideas and make an impact in our erse and international teams.
Learning & Growth: We support continuous learning through regular 1:1s, feedback conversations, German and English classes and the chance to take part in conferences and trainings.
Balance your Life: We offer flexible working hours adjusted to your schedule. On the top of that, we offer a package of 30 paid vacation days.
Remote-friendly: We have well structured and flexible processes so that we can work from home effectively and enjoy doing it! Hybrid work is the new way of work for us: we combine remote work with some office time to make sure you feel connected & enjoy your freedom at the same time.
Compensation & Benefits: Excellent people deserve great working conditions. We conduct benchmark analyses and run salary cycles regularly to ensure that we pay salaries above the market average. We also offer you a company pension (bAV), which we support with 20%, and subsidize your public transport ticket and Urban Sports Club membership.
Relocation Support: If you are not located in Germany yet, we are happy to support your move with a relocation package to make it as smooth as possible. Besides the package, we also offer administrative support to help with your VISA process etc.
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
Our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the leader in payments.
As a Culture and Engagement Specialist at Paymentology, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting culture and team engagement programs and initiatives throughout the employee life cycle from onboarding to offboarding. In this role, you will work closely with our People Team and colleagues from across the world to help design and deliver an engaging and rewarding experience for all team members, which aligns with our culture and values. We make things Happen, Easy and Right…Together!
We are scaling, Fast! You will need to have worked in a fast paced, ever changing environment, have a passion for sharing knowledge and building a high-performance culture. You are resourceful and service-orientated with a can-do attitude with high level of flexibility. Relationships are at the heart of what we do, and you’ll have to be skilled at building them quickly across all levels, different cultures and personalities.
What you get to do:
Implement solutions that will enable strategic objectives, in partnership with Leadership
- Assist in embedding our values and culture.
- Develop and implement change and organisational development strategies and initiatives that drive well-being, engagement and efficiency across all teams.
- Coach, advise and provide tools to leaders to successfully lead change and improve engagement in their teams.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
Focus on our People and Teams
- Foster a positive work climate and company culture through building meaningful work relations with team members by getting to know them, what motivates them, and what derails them, ultimately enhancing their work experience.
- Drive a culture that promotes an environment of continuous learning, improvement and cohesiveness.
- Support leadership to effectively manage performance to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Encourage innovation, change agility and collaboration within the team.
- Support our people with their professional and personal development goals.
- Assist in preparing and delivering training programs, tools and materials to improve team member skills and well-being.
- Provide career development and/or assessment feedback to all new joiners.
- Develop performance management and leadership development programs to support organizational growth.
What it takes to succeed:
- You’re passionate about working with people and come with strong, hands-on experience in People teams at Tech companies (bonus points for previous experience with remote teams)
- You’ve had the opportunity to implement new company-wide frameworks and processes and you bring a strategic mind that looks for ways to make improvements
- Flexible, dynamic, and engaging, with strong interpersonal skills. You’ve worked in ambiguous and fast-changing companies before and know how to thrive in such an environment
- You are an excellent communicator in English and can get your ideas and points across whether it’s via Zoom, Slack, on in front of a room full of people
- Being a lone wolf if not your style; you want to be part of a team and you bring with you a positive mindset, willingness to collaborate, and a passion to learn
- Interested in learning new things. You’re constantly reading blogs, listening to podcasts or reading a new book to feed your intellectual curiosity and you can’t wait to share your new insights into the team and business
- You’re organized and you get things done, but you also don’t forget to have fun and laugh along the way
- Relevant Master’s degree and/or registration as Industrial/Organisational Psychologist
- 5+ years’ relevant experience, with at least 1 year in SaaS, Fintech or Tech environment
English is our company language, so it is important that you are able to communicate fluently. This is a full-time, remote contractor position and we are looking for candidates in EMEA. Working flexible hours is essential for our remote team to function.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a erse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.
Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
< class="h3">THE ROLE:>
Reporting to the Director, Compensation & Benefits, Athletic Greens is seeking support on its People Team for an ambitious Compensation Analyst, who will support the company’s compensation and benefits practices, on a global level. This inidual will assist in the research, analysis, design, implementation, and administration of key compensation programs and human resource-focused initiatives.
The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter, with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and organizational needs and has recent experience building compensation structures and incentive plans, with solid business acumen. To be effective in this position you will establish a healthy balance between employee remuneration and the company’s financial performance, as well as give input on headcount, budgets, and efficient company spend on people & benefits.
We're looking for someone who can successfully navigate through a high-volume of critical needs while not skipping a beat, and who can work collaboratively across different work streams in varying geographies.
< class="h3">WHAT YOU'LL DO:>
- Support the company’s key compensation cycles and initiatives including, but not limited to, merit, performance based-compensation, short and long-term incentive programs.
- Assess jobs and their respective duties to determine classification, level, and budgeted salary ranges, providing insights and recommendations to hiring managers and Finance partners.
- Benchmark jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Prepare and maintain job classifications and salary scales, supporting data entry and changes in AG’s market data platform (Radford).
- Gather data from market-based compensation surveys and utilize spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends; present data findings as applicable.
- Conduct data and cost analyses to be used in employee negotiations and requisition budgets.
- Utilize employee feedback and research of employee benefits in similar industries, share recommended changes or updates to the AG’s existing benefits or policies.
- Support the Director of Compensation to create competitive, cost-effective benefits packages for the organization; facilitates implementation and enrollment for insurance and retirement plans.
- Provides additional HR Generalist support including but not limited data entry, contract review, compliance activities, audits, and cultural initiatives, as needed.
- Advise management on applicable state and federal employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, human resource procedures.
- Completes ad-hoc reports, models and projects as they may arise.
< class="h3">WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:>
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- HRCI, SHRM, or WAW Certifications preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience as a compensation analyst required.
- Prior experience supporting benefits planning and implementation is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and best practices.
- Demonstrated business professionalism, respect for confidentiality, and appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in forming relationships with and working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, in a remote-first or remote-only environment that consists of multiple geography and multiple time zones.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership for outcomes while prioritizing and juggling multiple projects.
- Strong adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Google Drive, and project management tools such as Asana.
- Proficient with Excel and data consolidation techniques.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
< class="h3">WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?>
- A 100% remote working environment, which has ben implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a erse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Deel is hiring a remote Chief of Staff. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in EMEA.
Deel - Payroll and Compliance for International Teams.
Whimsical is an end-to-end SaaS platform for shaping ideas. Our software helps thousands of customers—from iniduals to Fortune 500—to think and collaborate in the new era of distributed work.
About The Role
As the People Operations Specialist you will oversee and manage all day-to-day operations of the employee lifecycle at Whimsical. We are looking for an experienced and organized professional to join our Operations team.
Whimsical is a distributed company of ∼40 employees across North America, Europe and New Zealand. You will work closely with the department managers, as well as with external legal counsel and accounting teams.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead recruiting efforts including job postings, sourcing, candidate vetting, and offer management
- Assist department managers with employee onboarding, offboarding, as well as scaling and increasing headcount
- Plan, coordinate and implement processes, policies, and surveys to support the organization's people compliance and strategy needs
- Execute on standard administrative tasks, including drafting and maintaining benefits and policies
- Help with planning and organizing company events both online and offline
- Work with our existing tool stack (e.g. Rippling, Deel) and introduce new tools and processes
Your first quarter at Whimsical
At the end of your first quarter at Whimsical you will:
- Feel at home, get to know the awesome people here and learn how we work
- Understand Whimsical employment setup in the US, Denmark, Latvia and other countries with remote employees
- Understand employee lifecycle at Whimsical, help with employee onboarding
- Collaborate with the Operations team on process improvements and organizing first team events
- You have proven track record of working in HR administration, people operations, or similar roles at a high-growth startup
- You have understanding of tax, legal, and localized benefits, and experience with employment in the United States in particular
- You have exceptional admin skills and attention to detail
- You have bias for action and ability to follow through swiftly
- You are able to communicate in English clearly both verbally and in writing
- You can manage your own time and prioritize your work
- You are comfortable to work independently and collaborate with others
- You feel that our philosophy resonates with you
- You are based in:
- 🇺🇸🇨🇦North America (East Coast)
- 🇪🇺European Union
- 🇬🇧United Kingdom
- 100% Remote: We’re spread from California to Latvia and we’ve got you covered if you prefer to work from a coworking space
- Salary: Annual salary starting at $118,164
- Vacation: 6 weeks of paid time off each year
- Parental Leave: 4 weeks paid by company
- Equipment: We provide all the tech you need to work successfully
- Summits: We try to bring everyone together at least twice a year
- Pension*: 401k with 6% company matching
- Health Insurance*: Paid by company for you and dependents
* Availability may depend on your location and our current administrative capabilities there.
ElectroNeek empowers IT Service Providers to bring complex Hyperautomation technologies to 200M+ small and medium-size clients with no-code tools, partner-centric support, and disruptive business models. With customers ranging from boutiques and newcomers in the automation-as-a-service industry to established market players like Xerox, Compasso, and Ricoh, ElectroNeek provides best-in-class services including ultimate GTM support by the vendor.
ElectroNeek is looking for an HRBP with a focus in the Support area to help us increase the effectiveness of the team they are collaborating with, and formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. As an HRBP you will maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture, and its competition and provides feedback based on performance. This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the Support department.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Safeguards the performance review process, supports set up of OKRs and goals, confirms cycle is completed in Lattice;
- Guide creation of Commission plans and give suggestions to the plan;
- Conduct performance checks throughout the quarter to foster high performance and implement Performance Improvement Plans if needed;
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation, including creating documents in Confluence;
- Keep Recruitment informed of possible replacements needed;
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units;
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate;
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies;
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations;
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions);
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention;
- Supports creation of onboarding plan and 30/60/90;
- Evaluates internal promotions and transfers;
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning;
- Identifies training needs for business units and inidual executive coaching needs;
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success;
- Follow up to ensure training objectives are met;
- Supports Recruitment and interviewing candidates for leadership positions;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A fully-remote, tech-enabled environment;
- Mon-Fri 10 am - 7 pm EST;
- Hired as Independent Contractor with monthly payments in USD;
- Paid time off and vacation;
- Stock Option Plan;
- An exceptionally tight-knit team of friendly colleagues;
- Opportunity to work with an internationally distributed team;
- Significant depth of industry experience in our leadership team, and a deep-seated desire to share this hard-won knowledge. If you bring the effort, we’ll help you every step of the way with the roadmap.
- Proficient with Google Suite, performance management software, or related software;
- Tech Support Experience (understands processes and lifecycle of the customer support team);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Spanish is a plus;
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, apply and write the appropriate sections of guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies (Confluence experience);
- 5 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to identify performance gaps, analyze causes and propose solutions;
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors;
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and conflict management;
- Ready for remote work: a quiet place with high-speed Internet, PC/Laptop (OS: Windows 10/11 Pro/Mac) and headset.
- Knowledge about multiple human resources disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, ersity, and performance management;
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Fleetio is hiring a remote Recruiter. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Fleetio - Modern fleet management software.
Location: Anywhere in the U.S. (Remote)
Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting and the job description below feels like a fit we really should start talking.
We’re looking for a Recruiter to support our growth ahead! This is a big year for us at BetterUp and finding the best talent to add to our teams is priority. As a recruiter, you will be supporting our executives on finding brilliant and passionate BetterUppers who want to do the best work of their lives. We have an exciting roadmap ahead and the right recruiter will help us find the people to take on the incredible challenges and opportunities to come!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as trusted advisor to managers and leaders in order to influence talent acquisition decisions. Manage senior level stakeholders: manager level and above (Directors, + VPs)
- Ferociously source to find the best talent in the world for each role; build top of funnel (sourcing)
- Drive a candidate assessment process that enables BetterUp to hire the best talent in the world that is right for us.
- Implement DEIB sourcing and assessment practices into each role search
- Build memorable candidate relationships that demonstrate our employer value proposition
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 3+ years of recruiting, agency and inhouse preferred
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, boolean, creative sourcing, etc
- Ability to pull and generate reporting and insights for stakeholders on health of pipeline
- Ability to manage and run pipeline syncs
- Experience closing candidates, speaking on equity, and selling total compensation packages
- Experience negotiating and pitching candidates against competing offers and companies
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities – strong verbal and written communications
- Strong foundation of recruiting data and ability to problem solve
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building erse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Foxbox Digital is an award-winning digital product agency based in Chicago. We partner with clients ranging from Fortune 50 companies to high-growth startups and everything in between to design, develop and deliver successful digital products.
We are a team of 70+ collaborators who are revolutionizing the digital world. We share a love of technology and challenge limits: we love what we do, and each foxboxer brings their creativity to build and launch successful digital products.
We believe that in order to make an impact, we must do it purposefully.
We are looking for a Technology Recruiter to lead the recruiting process from start to finish and act as a partner with hiring managers and leadership to understand business and market needs.
- Run the whole selection and requirement gathering process, creating the job description, reviewing candidates, running TA interviews, and coordinating challenges and interviews for the entire process.
- Live and breathe recruiting activities in Workable ATS, posting open roles on job sites, portals, and other job boards, sending interview invitations, and updating pipeline status.
- Acts as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership to understand the needs of the business and the talent market as a whole to act as a connection between overall talent acquisition, hiring managers, and sales teams, always in alignment with recruiting velocity and sales velocity, providing advice and direction to hiring managers and the interview team.
- Manage and execute all employer branding activities, partnering with marketing to create employer branding templates, attraction activities through social media, and company events/interviews.
- Manage and gain approvals for all requisitions, gathering requirements, internal and external, to gain approvals from stakeholders, researching market salaries, and influencing salary bands.
- Be responsible for all employee experience activities, sending surveys to team members to gather satisfaction data within the interview process and initial satisfaction after the candidate’s start
- Participate in training initiatives to keep the recruiting practices fresh.
- 3-5 years of prior recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Experience working in the full cycle of the selection process in LATAM or the U.S.
- Solid knowledge of Technology, Products & Project Management profiles.
- Experience working in a digital agency or consulting environment with erse clients.
- Conversational English level (upper-intermediate or advanced).
- Experience working on a multidisciplinary team.
Nice to have:
- Experience using ATS (Workable, GreenHouse, etc.)
- Experience understanding and gathering data for metrics.
- Experience with employer branding or marketing is a plus.
- Experience planning recruiting events and campaigns.
- Experience working in a start-up environment or high-growth company.
The position is open in LATAM and the United States.
< class="h3">Diversity and Inclusion>
Foxbox Digital is an LGTB company certified by the Illinois and National LGBT Chambers of Commerce. We are committed to working with erse and inclusive teams to continue building the digital revolution.
|Our client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Business Partner. The person hired into this role will work remotely and there is a preference for the person to be in the Pacific time zone. The successful candidate will conduct full-life cycle recruiting, to include screening, qualifying, interviewing and managing candidate relationships while advising hiring managers through the assessment and selection process. Manage full life cycle recruitment for ision-specific requisitions. Req load to include primarily administrative and exempt professionals. Develop creative strategies to source, identify, attract and hire top candidates in a timely fashion and share best practices with team members. Accurately assess candidates for cultural, competency and skill fit, quickly synthesizes candidate and hiring manager feedback and routinely pre-closes candidates to ensure high acceptance rates. Act as a business partner by advising hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques and collaborates with others throughout the organization to ensure a smooth process and meeting required business objectives. Possess the business acumen to influence key stakeholders, develop trusting relationships and effects business outcomes. Leverage other functional areas as well as utilize data and market intelligence when advising the business and executing staffing strategies. Understand and adheres to compliance, ersity and talent acquisition processes. Collaborate with our leaders and other key players to ensure streamlined and positive candidate experience. Basic Qualifications for Talent Acquisition Business Partner: A Bachelor's degree plus 3 or more years of full-cycle recruiting experience or a High School Diploma plus seven or more years of full-cycle recruiting experience. Effective customer service and interpersonal communication skills. Successful demonstration of full-life cycle staffing experience; including experience sourcing, identifying and attracting top talent. Active in the Social Digital and recruitment arena. Ability to define and implement research and sourcing strategies for critical positions. Technical industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills, target companies and user groups. Prefer candidates in the Pacific time zone Please do not submit over BR$75.00 and confirm time zone with candidates Standard hours are 8 to 5 some flexibility to start and end hour earlier or later if they are in the Pacific time zone. If they are in another time zone they can start later but not earlier.|
This is a virtual opportunity and candidate can work from any US based location. Length of assignment is 12 month.
Provides full-life cycle recruiting, to include: screening, qualifying, interviewing and managing candidate relationships while advising hiring managers through the assessment and selection process. Accurately assesses candidates for cultural, competency and skill fit, quickly synthesizes candidate and hiring manager feedback and routinely pre-closes candidates to ensure high acceptance rates. Acts as a business partner by advising hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques and collaborates with others throughout the organization to ensure a smooth process and meeting required business objectives.Possesses the business acumen to influence key stakeholders, develop trusting relationships and effects business outcomes. Effectively leverages other functional areas as well as utilizes data and market intelligence when advising the business and executing staffing strategies. Understands and adheres to compliance, ersity and talent acquisition processes. Exhibits the actions and behaviors that demonstrate the Leadership Characteristics.
ANYWHERE IN THE US
PEOPLE & CULTURE
Truss is tackling tough technical problems for the private sector and government. We use modern development practices to build software, streamline infrastructure, and train others through exposure to our teams. We have earned a reputation with our clients for pragmatism, autonomy, expertise, and trust. We extend these values to our strong relationships with contractors, partners, and employees because we believe this is fundamental to doing great work.
Truss was named one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 2022. All Trussels enjoy full benefits, generous PTO, 401k match, a co-working budget, an employee effectiveness budget, and company-wide transparency around salaries and career leveling (view the Truss Leveling Guide). We have been a remote-first organization since our inception and are passionate about work-life balance, building erse teams, and practicing radical candor.
The Junior Recruiter will play a key role in ensuring the Talent Acquisition practice can strategically partner with the business to build a deep understanding of hiring best practices and strengthen candidate experience. This full-cycle recruiter role will support our Sr. Recruiter to partner with stakeholders to understand team needs, communicate with candidates throughout the interview experience, interview scheduling, and implement hiring best practices.
The ideal candidate feels passionate about candidate experience, equitable hiring processes, and thrives in an ambiguous and collaborative working environment. You have a strong foundational understanding of the recruiting process and are eager to learn and grow into a real talent acquisition partner within Truss. Prior Lever experience is a plus.
The salary range for this position is $77,000 to $95,500.
The Junior Recruiter will be responsible for delivering successful outcomes in the three key areas:
1. The recruiting team will be able to meet the growing needs of a scaling business.
- There is a consistently strong pipeline of talent skilled in both technical and emotional intelligence for open roles.
- Candidates have a primary point of contact for requisitions being managed by the junior recruiter.
- Candidates have clear expectations of the recruiting journey from start to finish.
2. The candidate experience is a reflection of Truss values.
- Records in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) are accurate and maintained for quality assurance.
- Communication with candidates is consistent, valuable, and timely throughout the process.
- Radical Candor is leveraged to ensure equity, quality, and speed are always prioritized to support a strong candidate experience.
3. Consultative internal partnerships that match the right talent at the right time.
- Impactful relationships are cultivated with inbound and sourced candidates.
- A balanced approach is used to navigate competing priorities: candidate experience, hiring manager needs, and various deadlines.
- Open roles are effectively marketed and managed on various career boards in support of our continued efforts to hire a erse workforce.
THE SKILL SET
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders simultaneously
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity recruiting in the software development space for technical and non-technical roles
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a human-centered approach
- Full-cycle recruitment experience
- Strong communicator, verbally and written, to effectively share updates on processes, projects, and candidate status updates
- Experience working with Slack, GSuite, and an ATS preferred
Note: If you’re not sure if you have 100% of these skills, we still encourage you to apply if you think you might be a good fit.
You must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Truss employees must live and work within the continental U.S. or one of its territories.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Truss is a federal contractor and as such must adhere to executive order 14042 for the Covid Vaccination mandate regarding federal contractors. Upon employment, Truss will request proof of vaccination. If a medical or religious accommodation is needed, a discussion can be held with our People Operations department.
** A note from Truss: We know you’re likely experiencing a lot of disruption as our nation (and our world) responds to COVID-19 and other events – we’re experiencing it, too. During video interviews, you’ll likely see more of our human side. Family members, partners, kids, and pets are home with some of us! We promise to be present and engaged, but we may be a little…harried. It’s OK if you are, too – we understand that everyone is experiencing extra stress right now. If you have any questions along the way, please let us know, and stay healthy and safe. **
Title: Diversity Talent Sourcer, GTM
Location: Remote, USA<>
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We are very deliberate about building a culture focused on selfless-excellence, continuous learning and improvement (2% done) achieved through ersity (balance-for-the-better) and inclusion.>
What is the role?
Are you an experienced sales or G&A sourcer excited by the thought of being a member of our new ersity sourcing team? Maybe you’re a ersity recruiter with strong process and workflow knowledge, who prefers the front portion of the recruitment lifecycle – sourcing, outreach, talent pipelining and mapping?
As part of a newly formed team within Talent Acquisition at ThoughtSpot, reporting to our Talent Sourcing & Ops Manager, your insight, experience, and creativity will help us build a world-class sourcing function that is dedicated to attracting, engaging, and hiring underrepresented talent. While remembering that ersity hiring is as much about building trust and developing partnerships together, both internally and externally, as it is about attracting, sourcing, assessing, and acquiring top talent.
We are looking for someone with passion and experience around erse hiring, candidate research, market intelligence, passive candidate outreach, business partnering and DE&I hiring education, and relationship development. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting in multiple different geographies and be at ease contacting passive, senior level talent, presenting to the business, and developing new avenues of candidate engagement and candidate process.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll play a prominent role in how we continue to develop new erse sourcing workflows and processes to support our entire GTM function.
- Your goals will be to create strong, erse talent pipelines, expand our market knowledge and reach, and design new strategies to increase hires from underrepresented groups.
- You’ll be responsible for collaborating with recruiters and hiring managers across the business and work closely with the greater sourcing and recruiting teams.
- You are excited to experiment and try new things – it is not enough to simply do what has already been done – new approaches and ideas that tackle important topics related to belonging and inclusion, intersectionality, and privilege.
- Understand how inclusion, belonging, intersectionality, and privilege affect hiring processes and programs and work to identify means to decrease bias, improve objectivity, and ensure greater, more equitable outcomes for women and underrepresented minorities.
What you bring:
- Proven experience of passive candidate sourcing, in either a sourcing or recruiting role, within GTM – that could be sales, marketing, or customer success.
- Hands-on experience recruiting erse candidates to meet aspirational hiring goals and developing erse pipelines of talent.
- Direct experience partnering with and educating business partners at all levels on the benefits of hiring erse candidates into their teams, successfully partnering with them to execute new workflows, processes and plans.
- Proven experience driving new sourcing or recruiting processes, using new and alternative sourcing methods through communities and social media, identifying opportunities and potential pitfalls, and developing strategies for use across teams and the business.
- Team-first mentality, with a keen interest in joining a collaborative family who wants to help drive each other forwards.
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of TA technology (Gem CRM, Greenhouse, Searchlight and PhantomBuster are just some of the tools used here) and experienced boolean knowledge.
- Experience with ersity program development or project management, and performance monitoring with experience using metrics, data, and reporting to drive program outcomes is a fantastic bonus.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a erse and inclusive team isn’t just the right thing to do for our people, it’s the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the erse communities that iniduals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company. Our mission is to create a more fact-driven world with the easiest to use analytics platform. With ThoughtSpot, anyone can leverage natural language search and AI to find data insights and tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. Companies can now put the power of their modern data stack in the hands of every employee, extend the value of their data to partners and customers, and automate entire business processes. ThoughtSpot’s web and mobile applications improve decision-making for every employee. With ThoughtSpot’s developer-friendly platform, customers can also embed consumer-grade analytics into their SaaS offerings or build entirely new interactive data apps that engage users and keep them coming back for more. Organizations like Walmart, BT, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Royal Bank of Canada, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Workato, and Nationwide Building Society rely on ThoughtSpot to transform how their employees and customers take advantage of data.>
We are looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter to join our fast-growing HR & Recruitment team, and support the growth of our commercial teams across Europe.
We're working to solve some of the most challenging environmental problems in city centre, last-mile logistics, which means an opportunity to have a significant impact on the world around us, and what it will look like in the future, from your very first day.
We want to revolutionise city centre logistics in order to make urban environments better places to live and work. We're creating the world's safest commercial vehicles by reimagining conventional truck design principles, thanks to our full-electric drivetrain, and thus protecting vulnerable road users. Our electric powertrain also eliminates harmful tailpipe emissions, removing harmful pollutants that contribute to climate change. A crucial part of our journey is building a team of outstanding employees who share our vision for the future and our values of safety and sustainability.
You'll be joining a world class team, backed by top investors that all believe in the future we are creating. We have ambitious growth plans for 2022 and beyond, scaling our team and activity at an exciting pace. We are a people-led company focused around creating an exceptional business, and all employees have a high level of autonomy and a platform to make a real impact.
< class="h1">What you will do:>
This person will join us as we scale up our operations in Germany. The position encompasses all aspects of the hiring process, including sourcing, and you will manage delivery from initial briefing through to the candidate starting. You will use innovative methods to attract, source and engage relevant candidates, create a strong talent pipeline, screen, match and select potential hires.
- Support, challenge and drive best practice at each stage of the recruitment process
- Be a true business partner, establish and maintain strong relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders, at all levels across the company
- Create, develop and implement practical and effective methods that enhance the candidate experience and encourage a erse talent pool.
- Control the full recruitment process from vacancy briefing, sourcing, and management of candidate through the process to start date
- Be a knowledgeable, professional and passionate first point-of-contact between the business and candidates
- Strong talent acquisition experience within a fast-paced, ideally multinational company
- Experience of a recruiter role in-house, sourcing and delivering talent at scale
- Ability to work remotely, as well as in a team based setting
- Strong desire to influence, problem solve and drive toward results
- Fluent German and English are essential, other languages are very desirable
- Thinks and acts in a non traditional way.
- Closely shares our values of safety, sustainability and electrification.
- Is action-orientated, proactive and works at pace.
- Is transparent, progressive & entrepreneurial.
- Is adaptable, resilient and open to change.
- We are a small, fast-growing team so you will have a high degree of ownership and accountability, and you will be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
- We are a erse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme
- We are committed to creating a first-class work environment. Every employee has a voice and we encourage open communication.
Foxelli Group is not something you want to miss out on. We’ve been in the digital game for seven years now and have created multiple successful world-known e-commerce brands that generate 20 million USD in annual revenue. It’s impressive, sure, but we’re definitely not stopping here and constantly cooking up some new exciting brands!
We consider ourselves go-getters who get a kick out of running from mediocrity. Everything we do is a bit extravagant, some even might say - impossible. However, we know how to make it happen because we always prioritize self-development, transparency, and discipline.As a Remote HR Administrator here, you will be welcomed by a sensational team spirit and like-minded co-workers, have exciting goals, seek creative solutions, and always strive to find the most effective ways to bring the best results to the team. If you are truly passionate about human resources you will most definitely find excitement and purpose in working with Foxelli Group. In this role, you will:
Track KPI data and provide weekly/monthly recruitment overview reports;
Ensure that the company works respecting Lithuanian Labor Law;
Update company policies and ensure legal compliance;
Create, fill and maintain various reports (e.g. Leaves, Team activity reports, internal documentation, and analyses)
Think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly strive for the best;
Be a team player and always look for ways to take the HR department to the next level;
If needed - help our HR team with various projects.
Experience in previous administrative work would be beneficial;
Professional English skills (both verbal and written);
Goal-oriented and want to get things done;
Pro-active and self-organized problem solver with a hands-on attitude;
Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills;
Sound knowledge of Lithuanian labor law and practices (mandatory);
The ability to keep sensitive information confidential;
Must be approachable and helpful;
Strong critical thinking skills.
Now onto the fun stuff! Here are a few things that will make you say...
I am in control: we’re a fully remote company. Work from your comfy home sofa or a sun lounger on a beach - the world’s your oyster. As long as you have the internet and follow deadlines, we’re golden.
I am strong: yoga classes, gym membership, rock climbing - just say the word, we got it covered! Get that body moving!
I am growing constantly: personal and professional development is the key to satisfying that burning curiosity each of us has. That’s why every one of us gets a yearly budget of 1000 EUR for various courses and training.
I am well-rested: we don’t subscribe to old-fashioned stigmas about mental health and take emotional well-being seriously. Our partners at Mindletic help us understand our emotions better and offer insightful therapy sessions with licensed professionals. To get you the well-deserved time to unplug, we’ve also got paid parental days, holidays off as well as paid vacation days.
I am comfortable: the fact that we don’t have an office doesn’t mean you have to shy away from an awesome workstation! We’ve got a budget already dedicated to you so your home office could be up to your standards.
I am incredible: our team is extraordinary - that’s not a brag, it’s a fact. We’re proud of every single incredible unique person at Foxelli Group. Don’t worry, you’ll get to meet them at one of our parties soon enough.Salary: 700-1200eur after taxes + quarterly bonusPlease note that this role requires a self-employment certificate
At Vicoland, we give the gig economy a new dimension: Virtual Companies, in short: “Vicos”. We invented Vicos to allow freelancers to team up and act as if they were a real company, competing successfully for interesting, large projects.
Our SaaS platform provides all the tech which enables the collaboration of Vicos and their clients & a marketplace that matches them together.
Our Vicos are already transforming how digital projects are done - since our launch last year, they worked with several world-renowned clients and partners such as Netflix, Tupperware, BectonDickinson, HDI and Colliers. We were mentioned by Forbes ad Forrester as the leading marketplace for freelance teams.
We're laser-focused on our growth and accelerating the addition of interesting enterprises wanting to do projects with Vicos. To drive our innovation further we are looking for an (SAP) Recruiter with experience in recruiting talent and building long-lasting relationships to support the growth of our Vicoland community.
We're a team of 35+ people located across Europe and the US.< class="h2"> >< class="h2">What you will contribute:>
- Expansion of the Vicoland community pool through independent management of the entire recruitment process
- Own the whole recruitment process to match our clients need and support in building the best Vicos for their projects, especially with SAP Focus
- Conducting interviews as well as onboarding calls
- Build and maintain professional relationships with members of our Vicoland community pool by approaching and consulting them through various channels (e.g., LinkedIn, community events, Marketing initiatives)
- Introduce new ways of automatization & process optimization to approach our community
- Design and execute projects to further develop the community pool to increase our attractiveness to freelancers
- Engage with stakeholders and identify talent needs in target companies and markets
- Conduct analyses of the community pool and markets, with the goal of network optimization
< class="h2">What you need to bring:>
- 2+years of professional experience in recruiting or a client-facing role
- Hands-on experience in recruiting tech staff, especially SAP recruiting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of organization and structured approach to work
- High level of flexibility while working in an agile environment
- German at a native level, fluent in English
- Knowledge of the consulting industry is a plus
- Competitive compensation + equity
- The opportunity to work remotely, so that you can unleash your creativity from wherever suits you best
- Office co-working spaces are provided in multiple cities if you ever feel like meeting up with our team (New York, San Francisco, Washington, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich and many more locations)
- Regular team events
- Working with a talented, young (avg. age 29 years) and multi-national team: 35 employees of 18 different nationalities
- A fast-paced environment where you'll learn a lot very fast - because you'll have to
If you felt that we were describing you and this is the job you are looking for then we are very much looking forward to your application and getting to know you!
- Consulting with HR: Be the front-line, compensation SME, providing day-to-day guidance on compensation decisions
- Consulting with Talent (Recruiting): Partner with the team to review outgoing offers for market competitiveness and internal pay equity
- Consulting with Leaders: Consult on challenging compensation discussions, including off-cycle compensation decisions
- Consulting with Finance: Provide compensation analysis and other deliverables for budget and forecast purposes; Partner with Equity owners on approval process and administration
- Consulting with Employees & Managers: Lead education efforts on Scribd’s compensation philosophy and approach
- Consulting with External Compensation Consultant: Access additional advanced support as needed for specialized senior roles and situations
- Consulting with Compensation Vendors: Seek advice on new capabilities or solutions
- Consulting with Chief People Officer: Assist in preparation of Compensation Committee meetings, including research, analysis and preparation of materials, and execution of action items post-meetings
- Lead Job Family reviews and manage the accuracy of our job levels and job mapping
- Oversee our geographic cost of labor philosophy and framework to ensure consistent application
- Run ad hoc reports and analysis
- Evaluate, level, and determine the appropriate market value for new and existing jobs
- Document policies, processes, and workflows related to compensation
- Advise on exempt / non-exempt pay practices
- Lead administration of annual salary review process, including system preparation via Pave
- Lead administration of bi-annual promotion cycles
- Lead administration of annual equity review and refreshLead administration of annual bonus program
- Partner with HRBPs and Compensation Leaders on compensation decisions
- Ensure internal equity and competitive recognition across recommendations
- Own participation & submission of compensation surveys (e.g. AON Radford, Option Impact, etc.)
- Regularly analyze and update salary compensation bands using established sources
- 6+ years of experience leading compensation programs within the technology sector, preferably with experience in both pre-IPO and post-IPO companies
- Familiarity with various systems and compensation planning tools (BambooHR, Lever, Carta, PAVE, etc)
- An in-depth knowledge of legal requirements for local, State, and Federal regarding employee pay
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently when advising senior leaders
- High ethical standards with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Proven analytical skills, keen eye for detail, and in-depth knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets including building and maintaining complex models
Sana is hiring a remote Member Advocate. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Sana - Health benefits your employees will love.
Are you passionate about people ? Do you thrive in a high impact role that shapes a Company's culture, and helps drive people's growth and organizational excellence? Do you often have great ideas about how to ensure an amazing employee experience and know how to execute them?
Do you like being part of a global and multicultural team and know how to make "remote work" feel close? This opportunity might be the right fit!
AutoLeadStar is leading innovation and disrupting the US digital automotive space. We are replacing data silos with a fully connected and automated data platform (CDXP) that gives control and transparency over the whole customer journey! Our products are constantly evolving to provide smart data-driven solutions to the exciting new challenges raised by a fast-moving industry.
We are a growing global team of ~ 100 people based out of Israel and the US. Our team is made of fun, smart and goals-driven iniduals who work in a highly collaborative way. We truly believe in each one’s ability to make a significant impact in any position and strongly encourage internal growth opportunities.
We are looking for an amazing HR Generalist to join the journey! This position will be supporting and managing all HR related responsibilities for the US team (~35 employees) - from onboarding logistics to training, employees happiness, compliance, welfare and recruitment.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication and organizational skills, is data and process-oriented, and is resourceful in finding efficient ways to hit goals. The position reports to the Director of HR. You will get the opportunity to play a key role in the growth of the company and work closely with our executives to define the team's needs and targets.Responsibilities:
- Support all HR needs & processes of the US team (on/offboarding, PTOs, benefits, etc.)
- Conduct initiatives aimed at providing an amazing employee experience to our team
- Support managers with training and developing growth strategies for their teams.
- Be on top of HR compliance and policy requirements
- Manage US recruiting from end-to-end with a data-driven approach
- Develop partnerships with relevant recruitment sources (agencies, headhunters, etc.)
- Initiate employer branding strategies
- Be ready to assist in occasional admin tasks as needed
- High impact position with lots of growth opportunity
- Amazing team
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- Experience in a remote B2B SaaS company (startup is an advantage) - must
- 2+ years experience in the hiring/recruitment field - must
- 2+ years experience managing HR for a remote team - must
- Experience working with HR data - must
- Trustworthy - able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Experience working with an ATS - advantage
- Passion for people and strong customer service orientation
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
Interested? Apply at AutoLeadStar.USHR@applynow.io !
Snyk is hiring a remote Lead Paralegal. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Snyk - Open source security platform.
1Password is hiring a remote Legal Operations Specialist. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Canada or the United States.
1Password - The world's most-loved password manager.
ecosio is a fast-growing, innovative service company and a leading provider of B2B integration, specialising in electronic data interchange (EDI), supplier relationship management (SRM) and e-invoicing.
Our brand slogan is Connections That Work, which refers not only to the reliability of our EDI connections on a technical level but also to our long-lasting relationships with partners, customers and colleagues on a personal level. We are technology lovers, set the highest standards for our solutions, and put innovative ideas first.< class="h3">Job Description>
Are you passionate about improving HR processes, developing growth strategies, and creating a people-driven environment?
You'll connect with the role if you enjoy...
- owning and further developing the people & culture function within our fast-scaling company
- ensuring an amazing employee experience from day 1
- developing the people strategy and objectives and empowering your team to accomplish them
- leading, coaching, and mentoring your team to best performance
- growing the cross-functional people & culture department
- partnering with our senior business stakeholders to grow the overall organisation
- developing processes that enable a remote-friendly, sustainable approach
- develop a growth strategy that enables the organization to double its headcounts from year to year
- leading the HC planning process together with senior stakeholders and our Head of Talent Acquisition to plan and budget the growth
- creating a people-driven environment whilst having fun with your team
To connect with ecosio it is important to have…
- several years of experience in leading people & culture in fast-growing organizations
- strong leadership skills and a people-driven mindset
- passion for building great work environments and driving sustainable changes
- experience working within an international work environment with dispersed teams
- very good communication skills in both English and German
- a data-driven mindset and communication style
- experienced working with senior business stakeholders and managing expectations and business-critical projects
By connecting with us you will experience...
- flexible working hours with a 100 % remote working opportunity
- open corporate culture and flat hierarchies
- employee events and happiness team for little smiles along the way
- ongoing training and development
- passionate team that will win your heart
Sounds like a connection that works? Then apply by clicking "I'm interested" and we will get in touch soon!
At Health IQ, our vision is to ensure that the 1.5B seniors live their golden years better than the previous generations. We believe in rewarding the health conscious through savings, literacy, and educational tools.
We are a erse and innovative group of iniduals who thrive on big data and proven results. Our approach has enabled us to grow from roughly 200 to 900+ employees over the last year and we expect continued growth and opportunities. If you believe that being health conscious can improve lives and want to make a tangible difference through your work, then you’ll love what we’re doing at Health IQ – apply and join the team!>
Health IQ is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join our rapidly growing company. As a Corporate Recruiter, you will build out best-in-class strategies for sourcing, attracting and nurturing top talent. This is a great opportunity if you are a self-starter who gets amped about owning the responsibility of the function and getting results. You genuinely enjoy talking to all types of people and adjusting your approach to build a rapport. You view every conversation as an opportunity and consider the larger picture when considering talent.
What you will be doing:
- Lead multiple, concurrent searches from inception to close.
- Use creative research and sourcing strategies to seek out and engage coveted, premier talent.
- Craft compelling messaging for job postings and candidate communications to attract passive candidates from highly saturated markets.
- Conduct deep fact-finding at inception of searches to understand the search needs, identify a candidate sourcing strategy, and align the hiring panel on the assessment criteria and time to fill.
- Provide market data insights and provide deep consultative value to the hiring leaders you support.
- Be diligent in holding to a high hiring bar and in seeking out the right fit for both Health IQ and the candidates we interview from a skillset and culture perspective.
- Vigilantly track recruiting activity via our application tracking system (Greenhouse) and report on progress on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with the recruiting team on planning, implementation, and adoption of new and existing programs, tools, workflows to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of our process.
- Must be flexible & adaptable, with the ability to pick up new roles spanning both business & technology as the needs of the organization shift.
What we're looking for:
- Independent and adaptable with the demonstrable ability to thrive in a fast-paced, nimble environment.
- Experience having success at a startup is highly preferred.
- Engaging and advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport.
- Adept at prioritizing and running multiple unique searches and priorities at a time.
- Skilled at seeking out passive, hard-to-find talent without relying on internal databases, external platforms, or job boards.
- Intellectual curiosity with the ability to grasp new roles quickly and conversing credibly with candidate audiences.
- Integrity and a strong work ethic are paramount.
- Strong sales ability—you have your pitch down and can pique interest and educate.
- Education and/or Experience
- 5+ years' experience as a full cycle recruiter working in-house supporting corporate functions.
- Demonstrable track record of results, recruiting premier talent across a broad spectrum of skill sets.
- Greenhouse ATS experience is highly desired.
- Strong/Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint, experience with Mac a plus.
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our backyard. We created a health-conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
- Career Growth
As a rapidly growing company, new opportunities for growth and development continue to become available. We believe in promoting from within, and look to reward high performing employees with new opportunities.
We believe the key is to celebrate those who have improved their health rather than cajole those who haven’t. We look for employees who take this positive and optimistic view in their work lives.
- Service to Seniors
Our whole mission and vision is to serve seniors to improve their health. We want employees who believe true happiness comes from being in service to others. We call these employees Health Heroes.
- Personal Responsibility
We believe that only you can make the decision to improve your own health and no one else can do this for you. We look for employees that tend to do the same.
- Excellent benefits
Competitive rates for our employees' costs toward medical, dental and vision insurance. We offer a 401K, and pay 100% of your life insurance benefit option! We also offer various Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefits to meet you and/or your families needs. Only full-time employees are eligible for benefits.
- Join a Remote-first Culture
Our flexible, totally remote environment allows us to hire top talent throughout the U.S. The world has changed, and we’ve learned that being in an office is no longer the best way for our employees and our company to thrive.>
San Francisco or Remote in US
A key challenge for Internet businesses today is the changing landscape of sales tax. In the last few years, software businesses have gone from not having to worry about sales tax, to needing to monitor their exposure, calculate local sales tax rates, and file returns in over 20 US states and beyond. So much of our future economy exists online and companies should be able to transact with customers everywhere. Anrok is building the tools behind the scenes that make compliant digital commerce a reality for companies big and small.
Anrok connects with a customer’s billing and payment systems and automates sales tax compliance. We have raised over $24M at a valuation north of $100M from Sequoia Capital and Index Ventures who co-led both our seed and A rounds. We have assembled a world-class team with employees in San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Houston, and beyond.
As the one of the first members of the Recruiting team at Anrok, you will have an outsized impact on building the early team. You will own full-cycle recruiting, from leading employer branding to sourcing strategies, from crafting targeted interview loops to closing candidates. You are someone who cares about building relationships with candidates, adept at building alignment between stakeholders, and take a feedback-oriented approach to ensuring a great candidate and employee experience.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting for engineering, sales, marketing, and more.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to distill hiring needs, build a thoughtful interview process, and recruit with long-term time horizons in mind.
- Be a key player in closing candidates and matching the right person to the right role.
- Create an outstanding candidate experience and employer brand through creative initiatives and programs, such as interview training and resources, 90 day plans, and marketing initiatives.
- Mentor and develop Recruiting Coordinators to train and grow future Recruiters at Anrok
What excites us:
- 4+ years of technical and business recruiting experience at a startup, with at least 2 of those years in a full-cycle closing role.
- Proven ability to thrive in competitive hiring situations with a positive and principled approach to negotiation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, concise, and friendly.
- Track record with attracting passive candidates and managing multiple openings in a timely manner.
- Comfort with choosing and using recruiting tools to optimize your process.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and passion to build a business from the ground up.
What we offer:
- The equity upside of an early stage startup with the product-market fit of a later stage company.
- Work where you want: the Anrok SF office or wherever you call home.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100%.
- One Medical membership covered, flexible sick benefits and more.
- Company-wide holidays over the winter break.
- Annual learning and development stipend for books, online courses, and conferences, as well as a curious team to share your learnings with.
- Bi-annual team offsites and optional quarterly gatherings at the SF HQ office.
- All the latest gadgets you need to thrive at work.
Bridgit is workforce intelligence for the construction industry. Our mission is simple – to help the trillion dollar construction industry maximize profits and reduce risk by taking a people-first approach. We are, and always have been, driven by the want to disrupt and transform construction.
Bridgit was founded on the belief of disrupting the norm and challenging conventional processes by defining real problems for real people. We strive to build approachable yet innovative solutions.
We offer a remote-first environment with flexible working hours as well as options for working locations. At Bridgit, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact!< class="h3">The Operations Team at Bridgit>
Here at Bridgit we live what we preach - people-first! The Operations Team ensures that Bridgitrons have adequate resources to work with, always thinking of ways to keep everyone efficient, engaged and empowered.< class="h3">What you will do>
The People Partner is a trusted advisor, working directly with team leads and senior management to provide day-to-day HR/People Operations support and guidance. You will play a key role in the execution of Bridgit’s People Operations policies, programs and strategies.
You can expect to:
- Directly support Bridgit’s leaders through various People matters including performance management, challenging team dynamics, workforce planning, compensation strategy, and professional development
- Be the primary contact for employees with regards to questions, concerns and general guidance on HR/People Operations matters
- Keep a pulse on team sentiment by building and cultivating relationships based on trust
- Run all employee culture and pulse surveys, including communication of aggregated results and development of action plan
- Facilitate the exit interview process, including communication of aggregated feedback
- Identify improvements to be made in existing People Operations processes and strategies and implement suggested recommendations
- Monitor and analyze key People Operations metrics and make recommendations based on identified trends
- Act as owner of the People Operations space within Bridgit’s intranet
- Support the maintenance of Bridgit’s HRIS
Current and future Bridgitrons embody these core values:
- Deliver results, fast. We are resourceful, adaptable and resilient. We hold ourselves accountable.
- Fixate on the customer. We obsess over our customers, seeking to better understand them, their world, and their needs.
- Be open, be honest. We keep our minds open as we actively exchange feedback, drawing on our erse perspectives.
- Win or lose together. We don’t point fingers when we lose, and we celebrate together when we win.
- Never stop learning. We continually set the bar higher. We crave new information and treat learning as a lifelong process.
Does that sound like you? Great! Here’s what we're looking for:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Human Resources role where you have independently managed projects end-to-end
- You have a deep understanding of HR processes including training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, succession and career planning, employee relations and Federal and Provincial labour law
- You are meticulous and detail oriented when you need to be, but you’re also a big picture thinker who can develop programs that scale
- You have EQ and a strong sense of empathy and discretion, this helps you understand what motivates and inspires many people of all backgrounds and experiences
- You are great at building trust with all levels of the organization
- You are able to navigate sensitive situations with diplomacy, tact and confidentiality
- You thrive in an innovative, ever changing environment
- You hold a CHRP designation (preferred, but not required)
We believe that creativity, enthusiasm, and drive are the keys to success. We recognize that many of the skills we’ve developed over our careers are often transferable. If you’re not sure you meet every qualification but feel you have other experience relevant to the role, we encourage you to apply.< class="h3">What you will enjoy>
- A collaborative, autonomous environment where you can make an impact quickly
- A culture that encourages innovation and professional growth
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Perks and benefits including unlimited vacation, 4-hour Fridays and extended long weekends
Bridgit values ersity and believes that our strength comes from including the perspectives of all kinds of contributors. We encourage people from underrepresented communities to apply, including racial minorities, 2SLGBTQIA+, and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process, please advise us of any needs as required.< class="h3">About us>< class="h3"> >
Founded in 2012, Bridgit is a privately held Series B company, having raised over $43.5 million CAD in funding, from investors like Camber Creek, Export Development Canada, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and more.
About the Company
Wallaroo enables data scientists and ML engineers to deploy enterprise-level AI into production simpler, faster, and with incredible efficiency. This is a $100B market opportunity that's growing rapidly - and we're right at the forefront of it.
Our enterprise platform provides powerful self-service tools, a purpose-built engine for ML workflows, observability, and experimentation framework. Our platform runs in cloud, on-prem, and edge environments, while reducing infrastructure costs by 80 percent.
We're already working with some of the world's leading brands. Backed by Microsoft's M12, we raised a $25MM Series A in 2022.
About Your Role
As Head of People Operations you are responsible for helping find, develop, engage and retain Wallaroo employees. You will partner and support the executive team and senior leadership to develop and scale the company. This will involve driving recruitment efforts of top talent, coaching on management and team leadership, resolving employee relation matters and managing programs to support talent development. You must be comfortable with designing the strategy plan and taking the lead on the action items necessary to meet business goals.
What You Will Do
- People Operations & Organizational Development
- Provide support and guidance across the organization on various HR matters such as: benefits and compensation, organizational structuring, performance management, talent development and employee relations
- Oversee the planning, development, and implementation of new HR systems, technology, reports, policies, and procedures
- Own our total rewards strategy, plan selections and compensation structure
- Talent Acquisition
- Manage recruitment agencies and negotiations of contracts
- Implement best practices for recruitment and selection across the organization
- Automate and optimize the utilization and operations of the ATS
- Define and manage the talent recruitment strategy to identify, attract, and onboard top talent with ersity at the forefront (includes the activities of sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, selecting, and hiring).
- Engagement & Culture
- Support leaders across the organization to align our culture with our values and ensure it is factored into the full employee lifecycle experience
- DE&I Champion - Ensure ersity, equity and inclusion is embedded into all people practices across the organization
- Use engagement data to recommend initiatives and programs that best support employee morale and increase productivity and engagement
What You Bring
- 10+ years of strong generalist experience in People Operations & Talent Acquisition
- Experience designing and implementing HR & Recruiting tools and systems
- Experience building and fostering culture in a remotely distributed organization
- Proven track record in building People & Talent teams at high growth organizations, preferably in technology startups
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and project management skills
What Wallaroo offers
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Start at the ground floor of Series A Company, fast-pace learning and career advancement
- Open environment with access to company leaders and tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company that is defining one of the fastest growing, most innovative fields of tech
- Series A Options
- $1 for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off
- 4 Weeks paid parental leave
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for leading browsers on the market. Our privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange between content creators, publishers, advertisers and users.
In combining our User Growth partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 250 million monthly active users.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy and sustainability as well as keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.< class="h3">How we work>
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our ersity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isn’t for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that offers a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.< class="h3">What you'll do>
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to deliver meaningful changes and make a real impact in a scaling environment.
Acting as a true partner to the business, the HR Business Partner is responsible for providing a comprehensive HR service on both an operational and strategic level, ensuring that we can drive a high-performance culture and nurture growth. Our goal is to create a centralized, smooth HR Function, across different international locations. You’ll take on ownership for related projects and initiatives, and work to create increased awareness for people related topics.< class="h3">After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...>
HR Projects and Process Improvement
- Deliver strategic HR solutions to support the achievement of business goals and objectives
- Drive/own/guide implementation of HR-related projects, initiatives and process improvements in the respective units (e.g. change management, learning & development, HR tools, compensation etc.)
- Mentor & coach junior team members in HR processes
People Managers’ Business Partnering - Onboarding
- Guide and support leads in Headcount and Succession Planning initiatives
- Drive the development of the leadership skills to our new and existing leadership team
- Support the onboarding of new employees by aligning company onboarding with Unit/section onboarding program and other stakeholders like People Operations Generalist and Agile Coaches
Performance Strategy- Development & Retain:
- Drive in high quality and Support the Performance Strategic initiatives (Calibrations and performance meetings, Career Frameworks and Inidual Development Plans)
- Identify training needs and introduce new trainings in collaboration with our Talent Development Team (design & delivery )
- Drive employee engagement activities in the respective units by monitoring data and work collaboratively with the Agile coaches and people managers
- Conduct salary and labor market research to create and update role specific salary ranges in alignment with the company benchmarking
- Mediation & dispute resolution in collaboration with Agiles Coaches
- 5 years of job experience in HR in international and fast-growing organizations
- Previous experience in change and project management
- Proven track record in stakeholder management at all levels, high influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong solution orientation, ability to develop pragmatic solutions with focus on impact.
- Data driven
- Willingness to take on full ownership and drive new initiatives from the start until finalization, strong hands-on mentality, and can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, in a structured way
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- German language skills
- Experience with German labor law
- Work remotely or from one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Budget for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
- Monetization: https://adblockplus.org/blog/acceptable-ads-explained-monetization
- eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo
Hi - we're Leia and Steph, co-founders of Cambio, where we're building software to help real estate companies and their corporate tenants decarbonize their buildings. We do this by empowering them with data, specifically carbon emissions analytics and data-driven retrofit recommendations.
We were former commercial real estate investors with 14 years of aggregate experience at Goldman, KKR and Oxford Properties / OMERS. We deeply know the pain points experienced by the commercial real estate industry when implementing sustainability initiatives portfolio-wide and are building the solution we wished we had while running multi-billion dollar portfolios globally. Our mission is to bring a data science approach to commercial real estate in order to increase the pace of retrofits that get us to net zero by 2050.
We just finished YC (S22) and raised our seed round at latest valuation of $35M, led by Peterson Ventures, with participation from Pear, CRV, NFX, Accel, Agya Ventures and climate / real estate executives and founders as angels.
We're looking for a Founding Sr SWE (fullstack and / or backend focused) passionate about climate change to join our rapidly-growing company! Reach out to learn more.
Note: Partly is headquartered in Christchurch but has employees across NZ, AU and UK. If relocating to Christchurch, we would cover those costs. If working remote, we would pay for any visits to HQ (at least once per quarter).< class="h1"> Our story>
Partly's mission is to connect the world's parts. We're building the first global platform for replacement parts, starting with auto parts. We've more than tripled our team over the last 12 months and expect to double in size over the next 18 months. We're a global team spanning both Australasia and Europe.Founded by ex-Rocket Lab engineers, we utilise bleeding-edge technology to solve challenging but exciting problems that make a huge impact in a $1.9 trillion industry.We provide a scalable digital infrastructure solution to some of the world's largest businesses and the most exciting startups. Partly's solutions are integrated across hundreds of companies globally, providing the backbone for cataloguing and managing parts online.Blackbird Ventures (Canva, CultureAmp etc.) led both our Pre-Seed and Seed rounds, alongside I2BF (NYC), Hillfarrance, Icehouse, Peter Beck (Rocket Lab), Akshay Kothari (Notion Co-Founder) and Dylan Field (Figma Co-Founder).We're continuing to build a world-class team and ensuring Partly is a place where people can do the best work of their lives. We're proud of the culture we've built at Partly, and our values are lived throughout every experience.< class="h1"> This role>
The Talent & People Ops Manager will be our founding People hire. You will play an essential role in helping to build a high-performing team, providing exceptional people experiences, and ultimately, helping to lead us through our next stage of growth.Your mission will be to build an environment and team where people do the best work of their careers. Our goal is to develop the highest-performing startup team in the world.You will report to Harry Uffindell (SVP Operations & People).< class="h1"> What will you do>
- Attract and recruit the top 1% of talent. You'll be responsible for our recruitment. That means building the Partly employer brand, actively sourcing and nurturing talent, creating JDs that excite and attract exceptional candidates, and embedding yourself deep in the tech ecosystem to attract world-class talent.
- Build out and improve our hiring and onboarding operations. You'll both build from the ground up and refine existing systems to hire and onboard new talent. This starts from ensuring our interview process is world-class, to how we make offers, to employment contracts, and even ensuring their first day, week and months at Partly are thoughtfully designed.
- Partner with our SVP Operations & People. You'll work closely with Harry (SVP of Operations & People) to collaboratively set, prioritise, and ultimately execute the strategy and key initiatives for Talent & People Ops. You will also be laying the foundations for scaling this function as we grow.
- Maximise the potential of our team. We want people to do the best work of their lives at Partly. You'll be given the freedom and responsibility to identify how we can achieve this. This may include things such as developing systems for regular feedback, ensuring everyone is having impactful 1-on-1s, challenging our ways of working, identifying and removing obstacles getting in the way, or crowdsourcing ideas to help people do their best work.
- Building the systems for long-term careers at Partly. You'll help design and deliver Partly's most impactful people-focused projects. This will involve helping to establish and improve how we think about levelling, role pathing, compensation, promotions, ESOP etc. You will also actively seek out ways to understand and ensure our teams are happy, engaged and motivated.
- Team-wide meetings and office events. You will take the lead in organising and running important team-wide events such as our quarterly Season Openers, company All-Hands, hackathons, and ensuring we celebrate birthdays and new parents.
- Assist with international expansion. As we expand globally, you'll work with our SVP of Operations & People to ensure we have done everything needed to establish a local presence and hire teams in new regions.
Note: attracting, hiring and onboarding exceptional talent will be one of the biggest company priorities post-Series A, so the top two bullets will likely account for 3-4 days of your week over the first 6-9 months.< class="h1"> Your skills>
- You have experience working in a high-performance team. You'll have 5+ years of experience in People Ops, People Experience or Talent Acquisition roles in high-growth and dynamic environments, ideally at a startup. You have led the design and execution of programs to nurture, develop and retain talent.
- You can attract and hire world-class talent. You'll have experience in recruiting and building exceptional teams. You've helped hire the best of the best, either from inside a startup or at an agency supporting high-growth startups.
- You're a builder at heart. You start from first principles, and even if you didn't initially start your career in Talent or People Ops, you are familiar with building a people strategy from the ground up. You ruthlessly prioritise what's important and then roll your sleeves up to make things happen. You have excellent communication and presentation skills to get the whole company bought in.
- You're a hardcore people person. You approach things from a people-first perspective and have a strong passion for building incredible teams and providing a world-class employee experience.
- You'll be an ambassador for our values. You'll have a deep emphasis on driving our values at every touchpoint of the employee experience. You're positive, you act like an owner, and you inspire the rest of the team with your level of ambition.
- Competitive base salary plus equity. Even though we're a small startup, we offer competitive salaries and great equity.
- Parental leave and flexible return to work. After returning to work, primary carers can work 4-day weeks for 100% of their pay for the first twelve weeks. For secondary carers, we offer 10 days of leave at full pay.
- Flexible working hours and location. We have an office-first culture, but you can work remotely or from home whenever it suits you. There are no fixed hours so you can choose to work when you're most effective.
- A brand new architecturally designed office in Christchurch CBD. With free snacks, drinks on tap, two different coffee machines, social areas, and one of the best cafes in Christchurch 50m away.
- Cultural lunches. Monthly team lunches to eat food from another culture and celebrate our team's ethnic ersity.
- Ergonomic workspace. Sit-stand desks, ergonomic chairs, quiet spaces, and collaboration spaces to suit all kinds of working styles.
CareHarmony is fulfilling an opportunity in population health, specifically in chronic care management. We are committed to our partners, patients, and team members to drive improvements in a sometimes challenging healthcare environment.
Are you looking to be part of that change?
If so, we are looking for a Recruiter(remote) to join our team! Lead the charge in full-cycle recruiting, executing sourcing strategies, reviewing resumes, and screening candidates for our ability to scale and double our hires.
Day in the life of an Associate Recruiter:
- Conducts intake sessions with leadership to understand recruiting needs and expectations and ensure alignment regarding key steps in the hiring process.
- Evaluate candidates' strengths and skills relevant to the position requirements via sourcing, resumes, and screening assessments
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews using reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to assess applicants' knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitude
- Prepares applicants for interviews with specific hiring managers by providing detailed information regarding the position, department structure, and the role within.
- Establish a positive and engaging candidate experience during the interview and hiring process.
- Participates in post-interview debrief/feedback with interviewing teams.
- Maintains consistent pipeline activity for staffing needs.
- Ensures that information is accurately entered, maintained, and current in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for record compliance, reporting, and license verification consistent with applicant flow, interviews, and offers.
- Develop professional relationships with the hiring managers and serve as a partner in their staffing efforts.
- Maintaining performance metrics for high volume recruiting standards and adhering to internal service level agreements (SLA's).
The following skills will be developed over time in this position:
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in the field of recruiting.
- Collaborates and implements recruitment initiatives for company growth
- Provide customer-focused service and serve as the recruitment subject matter expert to leadership, providing best practice methodology, process improvement, and support.
- Source potential candidates through various sourcing channels to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Collaborate with leadership proactively to identify workforce planning.
- Networks to source talent and deliver creative, consultative, search-based hiring approaches for internal and external hires. Re-recruit staff and develop referral networks.
- Determine appropriate advertising for jobs and execute advertising strategy on leadership deliverable
- Assist in establishing best practice recruitment efforts and comply with enterprise-wide recruitment practices.
- Driven to achieve and outperform, continuously looking for improvements, and accepting responsibility for actions and results.
- Excellent professional presence when dealing with colleagues and/or candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge of sourcing effectiveness, screening, interviewing, selection, and candidate assessment techniques.
- Demonstrated successful experience directly soliciting passive candidates via the phone or have related inside sales experience.
- Driven to achieve and outperform, continuously looking for improvements to exceed targets.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Applicant Tracking Systems/databases.
- Minimum of one (2) year of previous work experience is required.
- Ability to apply previous experience directly to the day in the life of this position
- Previous Healthcare Recruiting is a plus.
- Associated Degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field, or equivalent work experience, is ideal.
Are you looking for the opportunity to have your voice heard within growing technology businesses across the UK and overseas?
Are you wanting autonomy and the chance to shape the future of your own career?
Do you want the flexibility of unlimited holidays, access to private healthcare for you and your family in addition to regular career support and training?
If so, here at Crimson Panda we want to speak to you.
As a team of 14, we are hardworking, collaborative, and do things a little differently from others out there. We’re proud of our differences and are looking to break through the norms of the recruitment and HR industry.
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to come to help us as we continue to shake up the industry. We have recently signed up a number of new and exciting technology businesses that you will be playing a key role in shaping and developing. Ideally, you will have had experience working within technology recruitment, however, we’d still love to learn more about you if your recruitment experience has been focused elsewhere.
Within this position, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of recruitment for your dedicated roles, which includes vacancy management such as briefing, advertising, headhunting, and offer management. We are not CV machines and are proud of the impact we have with both our candidates and clients throughout the hiring process.
We are proud of our culture and believe we have curated something quite special. We are autonomous and give you scope to truly consult our clients and even how we run our business internally. We believe without our team; our business wouldn’t be where it is today and with regular feedback, we want your help in shaping where our business goes next.
If you are looking for a role where you will be rewarded with your hard work with flexibility, autonomy, and a lovely bonus scheme then Crimson Panda may be the place for you!
We are proud of our culture and believe we have curated something quite special. We are autonomous and give you scope to truly consult our clients and even how we run our business internally. We believe without our team; our business wouldn’t be where it is today and with regular feedback, we want your help in shaping where our business goes next.
If you are looking for a role where you will be rewarded with your hard work with flexibility, autonomy, and a lovely bonus scheme then Crimson Panda may be the place for you!
- Previous experience within a recruitment role – this may be internally or within an agency environment. Ideally you will have an understanding of technology however this isn’t essential.
- Excellent ability in managing delivery processes including – candidate headhunting, candidate management, offer delivery, and post-offer candidate care.
- You’ll get some brownie points if you have ‘client facing’ experience – as we add more and more fantastic businesses to our books we will be looking for team members to account manage.
- Organised with the ability to plan and manage your own workload efficiently – we have an adult environment and will never micromanage you. You will have the trust to get on with the work you need to do.
- The drive to succeed and impact our growing business!
We are a remote-first business with our HQ being in the Isle of Man, however, we have a hub in Manchester that you will have access to
The talent/recruitment market is hot. With unemployment down to 3.5%, the role of a recruiter has never been as important for an organisation. Here at Nearmap we are seeking the next Nearmapper to join our talent team.
We are an Australian pioneer tech provider with 450 employees that has a strong focus on helping the world around us by providing high resolution images and data that our customers use to glean insights to solve problems, create greener cities or even implement solutions to make our world a better place to live. Our technology is cutting edge, in fact we are the only geospatial company that makes its own camera systems, the resolution of our images is the envy of our competitors; in short no one does what we do. Our people extend across multiple countries but our hubs are in Sydney and Salt Lake City, USA.
Our employees are called Nearmappers, they are a passionate bunch who live the values of the organisation in everything they do. We strive to create an environment for our people to have maximum impact where the focus is on productivity, not time. We want to align inidual’s interests, brain profiles, and skills with the work they do.
Our view on flexibility is: You do what you need to do to get a great job done. You are responsible for creating value, and delivering on the role requirements, if you need to or want to be in the office do so, if not you’re welcome to stay home.< class="h3">Job Description>
- You will be responsible for working across the recruitment lifecycle from briefing, sourcing, pre closing and offer.
- You manage will be varied across corporate, operations, sales and technology (est 10-12 open roles)
- Meeting with hiring managers to map out recruitment and sourcing briefs for new vacancies
- Build and improve candidate pipelines via talent mapping, research, referrals, networking events and sourcing campaigns
- Sourcing and engaging with active and passive candidates using both traditional and creative sourcing techniques
- Partnering closely with internal stakeholders across the business to ensure alignment throughout all stages of the recruitment cycle
- Representing Nearmap in the market and ensuring that even unsuccessful candidates are advocates of Nearmap based on their experience.
- Experience in a similar role if that be internal or agency recruiting erse technology roles
- Ability to deep e into search strategies and execute extensive market specific talent mapping.
- Ability to consult, influence and manage a erse range of stakeholders across multiple disciplines including Sales.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
Remuneration + Benefits
We offer a competitive base salary plus 10% bonus and 10% equity (only a 12-month vesting period), fully stocked kitchen (you name it we have it), 1 free day off every quarter, we pay for your gym membership, $40 mobile phone, linked in learning, headspace membership and unbelievable office in Barangaroo. Importantly, we like to have fun, we have regular social catch ups, in office and remotely.
What happens from here?
- Submit your CV
- After applying you will receive an automated message thanking you for your interest
- Phone screen, if your experience is aligned to what we are looking for we will reach out via phone or email. We are all recruiters, so this call will be a chance for you to tell us why you like to work for us and for us to tell you more about Nearmap.
- 1st interview: with James Freer Director Talent Acquisition and one of the P&C Business Partners
- 2nd interview: key stakeholders of one or two of our isions
- Reference check
- Offer (woo hoo you’re a Nearmapper)
- Talent Development: Partner with the People, Executive and Management teams to identify overall learning needs for inidual contributors, managers and Collaborate with Senior Leadership and the People team sub-functions to develop L&D vision and strategy
- Special Development: Active thought partner and team member within the broader People Team to identify specific learning needs by function
- Metric Driven: Collate data from our Performance Reviews/OKR tracking and other People sources of data to provide effective reporting, sharing insights on the impact of L&D programming to direct our decision making and steering our programs
- Learning Experience: Design/develop/deliver effective learning experience throughout the employee life-cycle (from onboarding to exit) using a broad range of tools including e-learning, distance learning, books/videos, knowledge-share platform and On-The-Job-Training to meet our learning needs
- Growth Learning: Partner to identify high potentials and develop an effective curriculum for Inidual Contributors who will become future mentors/managers, Managers who will become future leaders and Leaders who need 1:1 learning/coaching
- Evaluate Programs: Develop assessments/evaluations and collect feedback for trainees to measure progressLearning Partner: Serve as a Learning Consultant to employees and departments interested in developing learning materials, activities and training
- Build Internal Faculty: Assist in developing the training skills for SME's to launch Train-the-Trainer initiatives
- Value-Oriented: Inspire a learning culture with amazing internal marketing of our L&D programs
- Resourceful: Work with external vendors as needed to identify training solutions that are effective and affordable
- DEIB: Promote ersity, equity, inclusion and belonging across the organization
- 7-10 years experience in OD, L&D, DEI, or similar capacity
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience building scalable learning & development in a high growth TECHNOLOGY company from the start-up to scale-up phase
- Ability to be a self-starter and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, collaborative environment
- Passion for learning and helping people grow
- Proven ability to build a scalable, high-impact, mission-driven L&D function
- Training Program Facilitation, Organization Development, and Organizational Design experience
- Proficient in learning development tools and well-versed in leveraging technology for program management and delivery
- You are a self-starter and leader comfortable with content creation and operational process building across the L&D domain Instructional Design and Program Development experience
- Exemplary, inclusive, adaptable oral and written communication skills; with experience communicating complex information with clarity to erse audiences across the organization
- You have experience consulting with business leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the experience of being a strategic partner
- Proven problem-solving trifecta of analytical, creative, and strategic skills
- Extraordinary, service-oriented project management, program delivery, and change management skills
- Strong presentation skills and experience in training global teams
- You are organized, end-to-end process-oriented, and efficient while being adaptable to changing priorities and comfortable wearing multiple hats
- Demonstrable experience in navigating erse priorities in a fast-paced, global startup environment (preferably in tech)
- Flexible, creative, at ease with startup ambiguity, organized and detail-oriented
- Bachelor's degree in relevant subject matter such as Instructional Design/Adult Learning or equivalent experience (Master's Preferred)
- Deep understanding and leveraging of external learning programs and resources (DEI training, employment law, manager training, etc) while keeping a budget
- Vaccination (COVID) is currently required to travel and visit customers/attend events
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401 (k)
- Flexible paid time off
This is a remote position.<>NOTE: This is a contract-based remote job. A contract will be signed for a few months with the selected candidate. Work timings will be just 5 hours, from 3PM to 8PM, Monday to Friday, remote based.><> >
- Post job ads on company social media accounts, LinkedIn, job websites, universities and other avenues to generate applications.
- Manage the calendar and timeliness of job postings based on the requirement of hiring.
- Handle and manage the full cycle of the recruitment process, including resume screening, scheduling and conducting interviews, and reference checks.
- Daily reporting and accurate summaries of candidate interviews and updates on all tasks in a timely manner. Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Conduct interviews in a quiet and professional home office setting.
- Report on all recruiting processes - providing timely updates on job postings, applicant pool, applicant status, job boards, and intro interview performances.
- Previous experience in a recruitment focused role.
- Experience in screening and phone interviews
A bachelor's or associate's degree in economics, finance, statistics, computer science, or related field.
Experience in working with data analytics tools (like, Power BI, Zoho Analytics, Google Studio) maybe advantageous.
Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modeling skills. The ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
Excellent problem-solving, communication, and team-working skills. Attention to detail and organizational skills.< class="h1"> >< class="h1">Experience>
Slai is a tool to quickly build machine learning-powered applications. Our browser-based sandbox is the easiest way to build, deploy, and share machine learning models with zero setup. Here’s an example app on our platform.
Dozens of data teams are using Slai to power their machine learning models in production. And we have a thriving community of developers using our platform to build apps using state-of-the-art models, like Stable Diffusion and GPT-2.
Engineers on the team
* Work with Python, Django, Go, Kubernetes, React, Redis, and Postgres* Spend time directly interacting with customers to understand their problems* Share frequent and honest feedback with each other* Fork open source libraries to solve challenges unique to our business* Help guide product decisions and high-level strategy
Skills & Experience
* 3+ years of experience* Resourceful self-starter - you're comfortable with ambiguity and figuring stuff out on your own* Fluent with at least one of the following: Python, Go, Rust* Comfortable provisioning infrastructure in the AWS console* Excellent writing and communication skills - can distill complex topics into bullet points* Enthusiasm for AI / ML and open source software
* Competitive salary and meaningful equity* Flexible work environment – work remotely, or from our HQ in Cambridge, MA* Health, dental, and vision benefits with 90% coverage for you and 50% for dependents* Weekly all-hands meetings each Friday* Quarterly in-person trips* Minimal meetings and obstructions -- we value the flow state* Collaborative and transparent work environment -- we openly share our wins and our challenges and work through problems as a team* Fitness stipend* Much, much more
Specialist, Employee Experience
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest-growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically, and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach.
Noodle helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, and joy. That’s why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined. We are a passionate team of technologists, educators, and experts. Online learning has the potential to transform higher education; if you’re interested in being part of that journey, keep reading!
As our Specialist, Employee Experience, you will:
- Lead efforts to ensure an engaging and positive onboarding experience for new employees
- Conduct new employee surveys and compile data to develop insights on the new employee experience
- Collaborate with People Team colleagues, employees, and leaders to build a culture of positive employee experience
- Implement assigned employee experience initiatives and leverage current programs to drive and support specific aspects of engagement
- Develop initiatives and methods to drive, enhance, and measure engagement
- Develop metrics, surveys, and insightful analytics around onboarding, new hire engagement, and general employee engagement
- Report metrics on the company’s onboarding surveys, including supporting administration and delivering on improvement plans
- Implement tools and processes to capture the employee’s voice in an innovative and dynamic way leveraging all forms of data collection across the employee lifecycle (including new hire surveys, stay interviews, exit surveys, and engagement surveys) to inform strategy and programs
- Serve as an ambassador, collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop fun initiatives for employees to engage in, and reinforce the company culture to our remote employees
- Assess the employee experience using feedback and data to identify the best solutions for a positive impact
- Own end-to-end solutions from ideation to delivery and measurement of the New Employee Hire experience
- Manage multiple priorities, including employee benefits delivery, which includes a wide variety of Employee Benefits offerings, i.e., plan and leave administration, 401k, etc., internal ticketing system responses
- Identify roadblocks and risks early while navigating cross-functionally to help mitigate risks
- Create clear communication responses for targeted core People Team responses keeping the targeted audience in mind
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certifications/experience
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Critical and analytical thinking skills with strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to navigate across a highly matrixed, complex environment with world-class customer service
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
At Noodle, we hire people who will help us change the future of online education. Even if you don’t think you check off every bullet point on this list, we still encourage you to apply! We value both current experience and future potential.
Meet the team!
- Work from the comfort of your home office!
- Great compensation package!
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 10 paid holidays + paid sick leave
- Monthly Gym stipend and Membership to premium medical services like Eden Health
- Monthly mobile connectivity stipend
- Access to mental health services like Ginger and Talkspace
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth – we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from different backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ iniduals, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Noodle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
Manara is a social impact startup whose mission is to unlock human potential and ersify the global tech sector while uplifting the economies of the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), with a focus on Palestine and women. The region has the highest youth unemployment in the world (higher than subSaharan Africa) despite high levels of tertiary education. Women are particularly impacted: in Palestine, 52% of computer science students are women, but 83% of them end up unemployed.
We run an entirely remote solution to identify the top computer scientists in the region, teach them how to pass interviews, vet them, and help them find amazing jobs (whether remote or on-site). It works: at Google 71% of our referrals in our last batch were hired.
We don't stop at job placement. Our vision is to build the top tech talent community in the MENA region and support them at each stage in their lifecycle to help them reach their dreams: how to get a promotion, become a manager, be the first woman engineer on a team, etc. The community is driven by a tech product that facilitates connection, shared learning, and motivation.
Our team previously worked at Google, Upwork, Nvidia, Box, and Gaza Sky Geeks. We are experienced founders, operators, and technologists.
Our investors include Stripe, Y Combinator, Seedcamp, Reid Hoffman, Paul Graham, Jessica Livingston, Christina Sass (the former President of Andela), and Emma Tracey (the founder of Honeypot).< class="h3">YOUR ROLE>
To achieve our ambitious vision, we're seeking a Talent Success Manager / Career Coach.
Your mission will be to ensure that all of our success training participants get world-class jobs. After they graduate from our rigorous 4-month training program and passed our intense vetting, you will support them during their job hunt. This includes teaching them about the process of reaching out to companies, connecting them to mentors to help them prepare for interviews, coaching them when they get nervous, and working closely with our sales team to make excellent matches between our participants and our hiring partners.< class="h3">YOUR QUALIFICATIONS>
Note: Diverse candidates often screen themselves out of job applications if they don't have all the qualifications. Please apply if you're excited about the role - we'd love to see your application!
- People/service-oriented: In this role you will be closely working with 40+ job hunters at all given times. You love working with people directly & serving them with excellence.
- Coaching acumen: People trust you and your guidance. You listen closely, have high empathy, and can help them figure out what's best for them. You encourage & champion them.
- Execution/project management: As a small startup, we depend heavily on each person to be reliable and effective. You get A LOT of things done efficiently and accurately, with little need for supervision. You can set up the systems you need to track the 40+ job hunters you are supporting and remember what needs to be done. You are able to work more than 40 hours/week when needed (which is not rare at a small startup!)
- Collaboration/team player: You can work effectively with other people at Manara. For example, you partner closely with our sales leader who manages our hiring partner network to make matches between our participants and companies. You collaborate with our training/program manager to develop new training programs based on what you see posing challenges for our job hunters. You roll up your sleeves to do the unglamorous work or support a team member when needed.
- Growth mentality: You love learning, are open to feedback, and can quickly learn new things.
- Ambiguity: You are comfortable with the ambiguity & change that naturally occurs at an early-stage startup. In fact, you view it as an opportunity to leave your mark!
- Passion for Manara's mission of creating a community that unlocks the full potential of top tech talent in MENA (with a focus on Palestine & women)
Knock our socks off:
These are not critical, but would be particularly helpful if you are applying at a manager or director level:
- Tech recruitment/talent industry: You have experience in the tech recruitment/talent industry and can thus hit the ground running and grow our own team's expertise in this area.
- Management: You have excellent management skills. You can effectively recruit, train, and manage a best-in-class talent rep team.
- Product strategy: You have great ideas about how to go from placing 100 engineers per year to 1000, without growing our team. You collaborate effectively with engineers and designers.
- European expertise: You have a deep understanding of the European tech sector (from startups through large enterprises) and are well-networked there
- MENA expertise: You speak Arabic or are familiar with the Middle East & North Africa
- Remote: You have experience working on effective remote teams & thrive in such environments. You work well across time zones (e.g., you communicate effectively via asynchronous oral & verbal channels).
We are a fully remote team, so you can be located anywhere. You will need to be online working (meetings etc) from 8am-1pm PT every Monday-Thursday.
National Forest Foundation (NFF) is pleased to offer a regular, full-time position that will be an integral part of the human resources team at the NFF, supporting all recruitment and talent-related growth efforts for the organization.
About the NFF: The NFF works with communities and organizations to conserve and enhance the watersheds, wildlife habitat, wild places, and recreational opportunities across our 193-million-acre National Forest System. The NFF seeks to engage all Americans in this work.
Position Function. The Recruitment Manager will temporarily report to the President and CEO and works closely with all departments and hiring teams to support the full-cycle of recruitment activities at NFF. This is a new position at NFF that requires strong attention to detail, along with a commitment to cross-cultural and cross-functional relationship building. The ideal candidate has a minimum of two-years experience in recruitment and hiring, ideally within a nonprofit setting, and experience attracting erse and talented candidates, nation-wide. The successful candidate has fastidious focus on meeting the needs of staff, a love of technology and online applications that assist Human Resource functions, a good sense of humor, and the ability to roll-up their sleeves to get the job done.
Position Duties and Responsibilities. The Recruitment Manager is responsible for:
- Serving as the main point of contact and communication source for all candidates that have an interest in working and serving with the NFF.
- Guiding and supporting the full recruitment life-cycle at NFF, from job creation to marketing of positions, to creation of hiring processes, participation in initial candidate screenings, to supporting reference checks and offers.
- Partnering with hiring managers and hiring teams to develop equitable hiring processes, interview guides, and general support during hiring efforts.
- Leveraging social networks and erse professional job sites to source and attract top level candidates in the conservation movement.
- Managing all details and functionality of the applicant tracking system (ATS), specifically within Jazz HR. This may include training hiring teams on the best uses and applications of the platform.
- Tracking candidates throughout hiring processes and sharing data-driven reports about all recruitment efforts. Utilizing data to help improve hiring processes and streamline efforts.
- Collaborating with other team members to support the initiation of the onboarding process at NFF.
- Other people and talent-related duties, as assigned.
Education and Qualifications. NFF expects the Recruitment Manager to possess the following educational and experiential qualifications:
- BS/BA in Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years recruitment experience.
- Nonprofit human resource experience, preferred.
- Professional HR Certification (PHR/SPHR) preferred, but not required.
- Commitment to the mission of the NFF and familiarity with the U.S. Forest Service purpose and National Forest lands management.
Abilities and Skills. NFF expects the Recruitment Manager to possess the following abilities and skills:
- Knowledge and comfort with all Microsoft Office applications (Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Deep knowledge and familiarity with talent acquisition best practices and a lens for recruiting talent from erse backgrounds.
- Strong recruitment-management skills, from initiation of job descriptions to creating fair and equitable hiring processes.
- Ability to lead and utilize applicant tracking systems (Jazz HR) to support high-volume hiring efforts.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team, promoting mutual accountability and inspiring trust and confidence from NFF colleagues.
- Ability to represent the NFF in a clear and professional manner through excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service and solutions orientation, in addition to attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- The willingness and desire to work independently, as well as collaboratively, and to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Commitment to confidentiality and working in a erse and multi-cultural work environment.
Location and Work Environment: This is a remote position with a preferred position location of Missoula, Montana. NFF may consider other locations in the United States with reliable internet and phone access. This position is sedentary in nature and may require extensive time in front of a computer. May be asked to travel a few times a year, based on needs of the organization
Compensation: The NFF offers competitive compensation commensurate with candidate skills, experience, and location. Total rewards at NFF, beyond salary, include generous paid time off, employer contributions to health savings accounts, matching funds for retirement, and more. NFF has recently (August 2022) implemented a new compensation program with grade levels as part of our commitment to transparency. The salary range for this position will be in the $64,100 to $86,500 range. Please note that the indicated salary range describes the full range for an incumbent in this position. Most new staff generally start at the beginning of the range percentile to ensure internal salary equity.
The National Forest Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes a erse pool of candidates in this search.
Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative Experience Management Platform to
- Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees and provide an exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior and engaging with them.
- Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
- Empower Pisano Academy which brings world-class experience management strategies, tactics and more to fingertips of more than 25,000 experience management professionals from all around the world, every single day.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate iniduals that could add to our success-oriented team. Join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what’s happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe, and MENA.
Who is Pisano Looking For?
We are currently seeking a People and Culture Generalist to join our team who will be responsible for the recruitment process and take an active role in People& Culture projects, employee experience activities and maintaining company culture
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
- Responsible for whole Talent Life cycle focusing on Recruitment
- Conduct analysis of the needs and discuss with Hiring Managers before hiring to identify the recruitment needs of the organization
- Build strong relationship with Hiring Managers and Determine selection criterias
- Responsible for the entire recruitment lifecycle ; including but not limited to sourcing, job postings, evaluating application, coordinating with shortlisted prospects, conducting interviews, background checks, onboarding.
- Provide hiring recommendations to the management
- Build strong talent pipelines and engage with talent throughout the entire recruitment process
- Take active role in strategic People& Culture projects; process improvement and development, Performance Achievement, Employee Experience, Learning, Employee Engagement
- Act as a point of People & Culture contact for the Department Heads and employees by establishing effective relations and communication
- Develop and interpret People & Culture policies, procedures, guidelines and programs to ensure alignment with business needs
What Qualifications and Skills Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields, (Business Administration, Economy, Industrial Engineering, Social Science)
- Minimum 5 years of human resources, talent management or recruitment experience,
- Highly effective organization, planning, strong communication, stakeholder management and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills in English and Turkish.
- Proactive, a team player, and has a genuine curiosity about People & Culture
- Direct a team of 3+ Recruiting Coordinators and a Talent Operations Specialist
- Manage all TA systems and tools, including LinkedIn, ATS and scheduling and sourcing tools
- Create Tableau dashboards and own reporting for the TA team, as well as key business stakeholders
- Manage program development, implementation and improvement
- Steer enablement and training throughout the entire recruiter lifecycle
- Oversee and drive strategy and implementation for analytics, operations and program management, training and development, coordination, and employer brand
- Ensure compliance across all of our operations
- Liaise with the People Ops team for hand-off and smooth onboarding
- Ability to manage stakeholders cross-functionally
- A leader that values team development and growth
- A solutions-oriented approach to improving the recruitment process and goals
- End-to-end project and program ownership with an ability to manage against deadlines and communicate results to stakeholders
- Ability to operate autonomously in a sometimes ambiguous environment, while also being a collaborative team player
- Skilled in data analysis with the ability to gleen actionable insights and identify trends
- In-depth experience with Recruiting tools and systems (Lever, Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, and more)
Director of People Operations
- Remote job
Director of People Operations
STN Digital is a social first marketing agency working with top brands and companies across sports and entertainment… and we’re looking for our next GOAT.
If you’re prepared to spark the next Slack debate, make connections with best-in-class creatives and strategists, and elevate our award-winning culture, join the herd as our Director of People Operations!
You’ll play a pivotal role in leading the Human Resources team to ensure we are meeting our business goals while upholding our company values at every level. Here, fostering a culture of equity, ersity, and inclusion is a must; and the Director of People Operations will lead the way.
The ideal candidate is a proactive, people-oriented leader who has ample experience overseeing HR practices and procedures; developing new and exciting strategies that align with company objectives; and building relationships with employees to support their success and well-being.
Is this you? Send us your resume and let’s huddle!
Job Type: Full Time, Remote
(California based a PLUS but not required)Primary Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promote and maintain an environment that creates success for current and prospective employees
- Lead, Manage, and Retain your direct team
- Administer and advise the executive team on compensation and benefits
- Lead DE&I efforts for the entire organization
- Promote ersity, equity, and inclusion(DE&I) through internal channels across the entire organization
- Oversee DE&I efforts in recruitment
- Monitors the changes to and maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices
- Responsible for gathering HR data and running HR reports (ad hoc reports, term reports, etc.)
- Ownership, execution, and the continuous improvement of core HR processes (recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, disciplinary actions, annual reviews)
- Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the senior management team
- Develop initiatives, policies, and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field required; advanced degree in human resources, business, public administration, or related field highly desirable; SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR certification a plus
- Minimum 5 years of human resources management experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience working with senior leadership to develop and implement an organizational-wide DE&I strategy with measurable outcomes
- Knowledge of Talent processes (i.e., performance management and succession planning).
- Demonstrated success in coaching/counseling managers and employees across a wide spectrum of HR, performance, and talent management issues
- Thorough knowledge of current employment-related laws and regulations (multi-state)
- Experience leading an HR function in a company of 50 employees or more
- A patient listener with a servant-leader approach and an urgency for excellence
- Knowledge of principles and practices of strategic and long-term business planning
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Experience coordinating the merit review process
- Maintain and administer company documents including policy process changes and other company documents
- Experience managing HRIS and ATS
- Mac OS Knowledge is a plus
- Google Suite/Google Workspace experience is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Predictive Index is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
STN offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees, including…
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Birthday PTO)
- 401K (Traditional & ROTH) + matching
- Health Insurance benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision with an employer contribution
- 9 Paid Company Holidays
- Donation match for 501(c) organizations
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- Dog Friendly HQ
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- Weekly Mental Health Breaks
- Company Provided Phone + Laptop
STN Core Values:
- Be Resilient: Not letting things out of your control hold power over you
- Be Radically Candid: Never hold resentment, always communicate
- Deliver Solutions: Bring Solutions, Not Problems
- Bring Positive Energy: Bring good vibes and joy to every interaction
- Team First: What is best for the ultimate success of the STN?
- Bring a Standard of Excellence: Deliver high-quality and on-time work
Coordinator, Talent Pipeline Programs (Telework)
Baltimore, MD, United States
This is a telecommuter role, to be based in a country where CRS serves or the United States. Locations where CRS works can be found here: https://www.crs.org/our-work-overseas/where-we-work.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
As a global organization, CRS is comprised of almost 8,000 people from over 100 countries who collaborate to catalyze transformational change. One key component of CRS’ Strategy is to build a more agile, innovative, and impactful organization. The Organization and Talent Development Team within Global People Resources (GPR) supports this important work by leading several initiatives, including the design and implementation of talent pipeline and leadership programs.
The Coordinator for Talent Pipeline Programs will support the growing portfolio of programs that build our leadership pipelines. CRS’ Talent Pipeline Programs advance specific workforce needs by recruiting, developing and positioning talent for key roles with the agency. The Coordinator will manage key activities around learning & knowledge management/sharing, training and learning events, recruitment, travel, and more to support the effective implementation of multiple Talent Pipeline Programs.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support the coordination of Talent Pipeline Program activities across different platforms (e.g. MS Teams) for learning/knowledge management and resource sharing
- Manage training program logistics (e.g. set up virtual learning sessions, coordinate facilitator and participant schedules across multiple time zones, schedule guest speakers, coordinate coaching sessions, small group working sessions)
- Support learning, accountability and adaptive management across talent pipeline programs (e.g. manage learning check-ins with various stakeholders, collect and analyze program data, create reports). Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and program schedules.
- Support recruitment, selection and onboarding activities (e.g. research, marketing, outreach, candidate application review, reference/background checks)
- Manage online platform for recruitment, and train CRS staff on optimal use for efficient candidate review
- Administer assessments for participants as per learning objectives of each program
- Manage purchasing of learning program materials, licenses and assessments
- Manage logistics for international travel of program participants
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (e.g. International Development, Program Administration, HR, Organization Development, Leadership Development)
- Three years of work experience in project management, training or event coordination support
Required Languages – English required; French or Spanish a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to work closely with team members of erse backgrounds, ability to work effectively in virtual space
- Make sound judgments through observation, active listening and analysis
- Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Proactive, resourceful, service-oriented, adaptable
- Strong project management skills: ability to initiate tasks, conduct research, effectively coordinate, follow through for task completion per established deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; interest and experience in using technology and new platforms to improve work efficiency
- Ability to manage a erse range of job functions
- Proficiency in MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), MS Teams
- Experience of coordinating and/or managing training programs and events
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion
Agency-wide Respect, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (REDI) Competencies
Based on the mission, values, and guiding principles of the agency, CRS REDI competencies are to be exemplified by all staff in fulfillment of his or her respective roles and responsibilities.
- Personal Accountability
- Acts with Integrity
- Builds and Maintains Trust
- Collaborates with Others
- Open to Learn
- Strategic Mindset
- Develops and Recognizes Others
- Leads Change
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Key Working Relationships:
Internal – Global People Resources (multiple teams w/in department), Overseas Operations Training and Learning team, Regional Teams, Country Program Leadership, HR Managers, etc. Participants in CRS Pipeline Programs (SAIL, International Development Fellows, Junior Professionals, ASPIRE).
External – Vendors for online recruitment systems, language assessments, assessments, program materials
Work Conditions/Environment Conditions: This is a telecommuting role, based in one of CRS’ +70 locations (including the United States).
What we offer
CRS offers a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, mission-driven culture that is committed to improving the lives of the poor throughout the world.
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
NOTE: All interested applicants must be authorized to work in the country they will work from to at the time of application.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
EOE/M/F/D/V – CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
Legl is a fast-growing, vertical B2B SaaS platform with a mission to bring the legal industry into the 21st century. We just closed our $18M Series B (May 2022), and we are scaling quickly on our next phase of growth.
Our vision is to be part of a structural change in the legal industry so that firms, as well as their clients, have a better experience of accessing legal services. We launched in October 2019 and in the short time since then have acquired over 170+ law firm clients.
We have an agile, ambitious and collaborative team, deep experience across design, tech and the industry, and we put our employees first. We’re looking for people who can grow with us.
Our core values are agility, ambition, and collaboration. We rely heavily on data and first principles decision-making.
We’re hiring for an exceptional Head of People to establish our People function and enable the next stage of our growth. We see our team as the absolute core of our business success to date, and we are looking for a leader who can help us scale (and improve upon!) the agile, ambitious, collaborative culture we’ve built to date. This role will report directly to the CEO and will work closely with the CFO as well, alongside the entire executive team, our talent team and other key ICs across the business, to build out our People strategy, and to execute on the initiatives that drive great business outcomes.
- Translating business objectives into People initiatives. We’re looking for someone who can work backwards from first principles to understand what our strategy is, what the culture is, where we’re going – and translate that into the most important People initiatives.
- Examples of projects we’d imagine you’d be working on:
- Performance management and feedback culture – how can we improve upon existing performance review and management frameworks
- Meeting culture – how can our meetings be most effective and how can we avoid Zoom fatigue and still foster great intercompany comms
- The employee lifecycle – from onboarding to retention, how do we create advocates and open channels of communication
- Diversity and inclusion – how do we take a structured, outcomes-driven approach to ersity and inclusion
- Employer branding – our team loves us, why are we a secret?! And what can we do better?
- Thinking about remote-first, and how to enable everyone to do their best work whether they want to be fully remote, or part-time in an office.
- Offsites – twice a year! Thinking and planning around what are they for? Who are they for? What does success look like?
- Employee benefits – the how, the what, the why!
- Communication – how do we scale comms, and communicate key business outcomes and messages to the company so that everyone has what they need, when they need it.
- The list goes on! There are a lot of ways to have a big impact in this role in a company of our size, and we’d lean on you to identify initiatives, drive them, create clear outcomes and execute on them.
- HR business partner. You’ll provide high level people, policy and management support across the business, supporting our finance, legal and operations teams.
How would we describe success?
Success in this role after 6 months looks like:
- You’re a key thought partner to the CEO and exec team on rolling out key strategic initiatives to drive and scale our business, team and culture; and able to tackle ad hoc things as they arise without missing a beat
- You have hard and soft success criteria for each initiative, and you’re able to show what has worked, what hasn’t worked, and what we’ve learned
- You have a roadmap for the year ahead – a great startup mix of what you want to achieve and an openness to move off the path when needs must
- Led the scaling of a ‘People’ function across a stage start-up/scale-up, with a strong knowledge of the challenges faced as the organisation grows.
- Passionate about embedding a positive organisational culture, both with company strategy and employee wellness in mind.
- Naturally outcomes-led in your approach to crafting People initiatives and strategies.
- Personal alignment with our values (Ambition, Agility, Collaboration) is central to all we’ve achieved at Legl, and it’s essential our Head of People represents all that we are to truly allow us to expand from a People perspective.
- Legl has a dynamic, remote-first culture, with a focus on making work work for you. We give generous budgets for home set-ups, co-working space use if you need or want it and access to office spaces for collaboration in person, no matter where you live. (We are planning to get a permanent “hub” in London, from mid- to end-September).
- Twice-annual offsites to get to socialise with your colleagues in person.
- Competitive salary and share options: we all share in Legl’s success
- Opportunity to join a well-funded, post-Series B startup in our mission to make legal services better for everyone
- High impact work that really matters - success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients
- A focus on wellbeing with access to support sessions with a psychotherapist and a personal wellbeing budget of £250 per year
- A learning and development budget of £1000 per year
We believe that having erse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Fable is a Toronto-based accessibility company that is helping businesses make their digital products and services accessible to a billion people with disabilities worldwide. We've built a platform that connects digital teams to people with disabilities for user research and testing. Our customers include Microsoft, Slack, Shopify, and many more.
Fable is a unique company, especially when it comes to disability inclusion. We don’t use a single way to assess an inidual’s value and it’s a key component of our talent engine.
About the role
The mission of the Head of People is to enable Fable’s successful growth. We are looking for an exceptional people leader to join our senior leadership team and take on all strategic and tactical aspects of people and HR as we scale. The Head of People is joining a team of three full time employees, a small team of contractors, and external vendors.
The Head of People is a thought leader in establishing programs and practices that build culture, develop employees, and attract and retain the best talent. This role partners with the leaders across the company to help them build and develop their teams, make effective people-related decisions based on data, and establish strong communication channels across our remote-first team.
- People operations: Drive operational efficiencies across document management, HRIS/ATS; performance review cycles; talent planning; compensation reviews and planning; benefits administration; legal and regulatory compliance across Canada and the US, workplace safety, etc.
- Talent acquisition: Lead our talent acquisition practice, continuing to build on our foundational processes and implementing strategies to attract, hire, and retain top talent across the company with a focus on building a erse and inclusive team.
- Talent planning: Be a strategic partner to all teams in talent planning, identifying resource needs, and understanding and addressing knowledge and skills gaps required to execute on company goals.
- Employee enablement: Oversee Fable’s learning and development programs and help drive a high-performance, high-growth mindset that focuses on career development and growth. Build, develop and inspire a team of thoughtful, driven and curious iniduals. Invest in and support their overall career success.
- Culture-obsessed: Be a champion of Fable culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through programs that engage the team while achieving company goals.
- Trusted advisor: Act as a trusted advisor to our leadership team on all things people and culture, holding our leaders to a high standard and building an inclusive, supportive workplace.
Key qualifications and assets:
- In people leadership role for 5+ years
- Solid HR Generalist background
- Ability to influence, negotiate, and push back to secure decisions positively impacting Fable and its team
- Experience with the scale of a rapidly growing company from start-up to scale-up
You must be:
- A natural coach and mentor with an ability to foster relationships with all levels of the team, to relate well with others, to listen effectively, and to help employees at all levels achieve their development goals
- Focused on details, with a tendency to err on the side of caution
- A self-directed leader with a growth mindset
- An excellent project and people manager with experience forecasting and driving key business results
- Awareness of accessibility, disability, inclusion and experience building erse teams
- Open to working in a fast-moving team
- Able to work within bounds of North American time zones, Eastern Time preferred
- Experience working with remote-first teams
- Experience considering and designing workplace accommodations
What's in it for you?
At Fable, you'll join a vibrant and rapid growth environment where you'll work with iniduals who share the same values of being passionate, socially driven, inclusive, collaborative, and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, health/dental benefits, and more.
Fable is an inclusive workplace. If you are facing any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
If you require any accessibility accommodation for the interviewing process, please fill out this application form.
Position Title: Head of Talent Acquisition
Reports To: Chief of People
Location: Remote; flexible within the U.S.
Clean Air Task Force (CATF) is a nonprofit organization working to safeguard against the worst impacts of climate change by catalyzing the rapid global development and deployment of low-carbon energy and other climate-protecting technologies. This is accomplished through research and analysis, public advocacy leadership, and partnership with the private sector. CATF is highly respected for its deep expertise and research on energy and industrial systems and potential strategies, technologies, and policies that can radically shrink their impact on the planet's atmosphere. Our team of 100+ experts and advocates (and global network of subject matter experts and civil society partners) put this research and knowledge into action by designing and enacting public policies that drive toward zero emissions. We also support policies and work directly with private industry to innovate in technology to make the path to zero emissions swift and affordable. CATF is headquartered in Boston, and has offices in Washington D.C. and Brussels with staff working virtually around world.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Talent Acquisition to design and implement a center of expertise for CATF in capabilities planning and talent acquisition (including metrics). This position will design and implement recruiting strategies, manage all the aspects of recruitment and provide expertise to CATF hiring managers, educate, and hone their skills. In addition, this role will monitor recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, and identify high-potential candidates, working closely with the Head of HR-U.S. and Head of Performance, Culture, and Engagement.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement talent acquisition strategies, improvements, and performance
- Work with hiring managers to understand their recruitment requirements and develop the most appropriate sourcing strategy for each role
- Partner with Head of HR-U.S. in relation to resourcing requirements
- Assist managers with the development of role profiles ensuring consistent practices
- Proactively identify suitable active and passive candidates utilizing various sourcing methods such as LinkedIn, CV search functionality on specialist sites, referrals, social media, etc.
- Submit suitable candidates to the relevant hiring manager for review and then follow-up for feedback in a timely manner as well as schedule interviews across the hiring team, and HR
- Ensure candidates are onboarded in an efficient and timely manner
- Responsible for liaising with a large number of candidates across a erse array of disciplines, levels of seniority, and backgrounds
- Develop and maintain a talent pool of suitably qualified and experienced candidates by utilizing social media and local networks
- Identify the most appropriate sourcing channels to attract the best talent for the role; in particular develop direct sourcing channels and creative recruiting strategies
- Promote internal mobility and champion a erse and inclusive recruitment strategy
- Identify recruiters and negotiate best terms for CATF
- Support the HR Team with specific yearly initiatives (e.g., DEI, salary benchmarking, etc.)
- Degree preferably in Human Resources or professional Human Resources accreditation
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in recruiting (agency or in-house) including recruiting on a global level
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful recruitment, sourcing, and selection and assessment strategies
- Strong business acumen and high degree of work ethic
- Confident, excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Culturally sensitive
- Self-motivated, well organized, and detail orientated
- Enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to travel when required
- A customer-centric approach
- Proven experience of managing the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Expert knowledge and experience of managing candidate offer feedback and offer processes
- Good command of IT tools (Office 365, Sharepoint)
- Passion for CATF's mission
Compensation and Location:
This is a full-time, remote position located within the U.S. CATF offers an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
CATF provides equal employment opportunities.
- Biased towards action. Instead of waiting for detailed instructions to come to you, you seek out information and ask for advice from stakeholders. After that, you’re off to making stuff happen.
- Empathetic (but not to a fault.) We’re all human and you’re very aware of that. You’ll work with people as iniduals to try to understand their needs and find the best possible solutions for everyone.
- A great juggler. Startups move at a fast-pace and you are able to change priorities and handle multiple projects at once without blinking. Actual juggling is always a plus.
- Build Good Teams. Imaging great teams is one thing, and building them is another. You know how to make those around you better and feed off their energy. You take care of your teammates.
- Design processes. You are able to develop systems on a company level that mitigate bias in hiring, cultivate relationships to build our pipeline, and keep track of short and long term staffing needs.
- Technical/Scientific. You’re excited to learn the difference between someone who is an expert at expansion microscopy vs electron microscopy (or you already know the difference.)
- An excellent judge of talent. You have a large network of excellent people. You’re constantly discovering inspirational humans who then later reach out to you to help find even more great people.
- Recruit the scientists and engineers who will change the world. Work with our FRO staff to write job descriptions, post on job boards, do outbound recruiting, review resumes and conduct interviews.
- Build executive networks. We are launching a series of FROs that will all need leadership teams. You’ll work cross functionally with the Convergent Research leadership and our event staff to build a network of talented entrepreneurs that we can tap for FRO leadership roles.
- Be our teacher. Help coach interviewing skills. Provide guidance on compensation. Help FROs structure their hiring plans.
- Iterate, iterate, iterate. If a certain recruiting pipeline or process isn’t working, you recognize that and make adjustments to optimize candidate quality and quantity.
- Create an intentionally inclusive team. We seek to be guided by a erse set of voices, which we believe are instrumental to the success of the organization and the iniduals who comprise it.
- Bring on the resources you need to make this successful. Hire a sourcing firm. Manage external recruiters. Make hires you might need.
- Recruited 6-10 employees. That means from beginning to end - job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing to offer letters and onboarding.
- Designed a skills based recruiting process. Every job should have a scorecard, a job description and interview templates in Lever. You’ll teach people how to use each of these tools.
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Competitive salary: $180,000 - $250,000.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Generous time off + paid holidays.
- Wellness allowance for fitness and wellness activities.
- Support for fully remote work.
- Frequent opportunities to spend time with colleagues in person.
Title: Vice President of Human Resources
Location: Work from Anywhere
Tetrate is a leading enterprise service mesh company that enables customers to have a safe and fast application modernization journey. We were recently named a 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer after being evaluated for employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth. Grow with us and complete our mesh’!
We are seeking a VP of Human Resources to head our global People Strategy and Operations programs. This person will build our Human Resources function from the ground up and provide strategic guidance on optimizing people, structure, operations, and culture to achieve successful business results. The ideal candidate is an experienced HR Leader with a broad understanding of all areas of HR and HR operations. They will have experience influencing leaders in a fast-paced environment and drive human resource strategies and programs in a globally-distributed environment (15+ countries!).
This role is intended for a seasoned HR Leader to build Tetrate’s HR frameworks and operationalize programs for a remote-first and globally distributed company that is doubling in growth YoY.
- Serve as a strategic HR leader who embodies Tetrate’s core values and can build a strong company culture that attracts high-quality candidates.
- Advise on content creation or and social media campaigns to increase search engine relevance and visibility
- Serve as a Chief Culture Officer to analyze current leadership styles in the organization and ensure all managers leadership style aligns with the company values
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop, operationalize and execute HR programs based on Tetrate’s core values
- Develop effective programs and initiatives that keep our employees closely knit in a 100% globally distributed work environment
- Embody our culture of Freedom and Responsibility by demonstrating positive behaviors and interactions and be open to invite, receive and promote constructive feedback
- Form effective relationships with various business functional leads and provide People guidance when appropriate
- Mentors, coaches, and professionally develop managers at all levels and other inidual contributors in the HR function
- Lead Tetrate’s various functions to maintain a high bar for performance by reviewing trends in management of underperformance while keeping senior leadership apprised of performance management trends
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to both day-to-day management and global hiring, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- 10+ years of HR leadership experience in a global organization (preferably a startup) with at least 5 years of experience as a HRBP
- 10+ years of HR program implementation experience including global benefits, leveling, compensation, performance management, and employment contracts (U.S. and international)
- 1+ year(s) of experience working in a highly-distributed global environment across multiple time zones and cultures
- Possesses fundamental knowledge on how to run and scale a business
- Comfortable using technology, especially open source technology, Google Workspace, and GitHub
- Knowledge of service mesh technologies (i.e. Istio, Envoy, Kubernetes) is a plus
Location: Worldwide We are a 100% globally distributed company.
Hammoq is a technology solutions company square in the middle of the Recommerce - Circular Economy value chain! We enable the access and sale of previously used, overstocked or unwanted goods to consumers across the globe with our AI/Machine Vision technology based solution set. We're modern, we're relevant, and looking for passionate, smart and fun teammates!
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams. Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Create an outreach program to recruit technical candidates
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Ability to work with Head Hunters to find candidates
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
Head of Talent Management and Employee Experience
at hims & hers
Hims is a multi-specialty telehealth platform that connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling them to access high-quality medical care for numerous conditions related to mental health, sexual health, dermatology, primary care, and more. Hims offers a modern approach to health and wellness, eliminating stigma and making it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. The company is on a mission to make this healthcare accessible for anyone, no matter who you are or where you live.
For certain issues, Hims provides customers with easy access to third-party medical professionals. Telemedicine consultations help customers obtain prescriptions for branded or generic medications, delivered directly to a customer’s home in as little as two days. They also offer a growing range of non-prescription products for women’s and men’s wellness. Since launching in November 2017, Hims is one of the fastest growing direct-consumer brands in history, recently going public in January 2021 with a current market cap of $1.5B and total revenue of $425M by year’s end.
As the Senior Director, Employee Experience you will report to the Senior Vice President of HR and lead a growing team responsible for driving strategy, planning, and business insight. You will partner closely with C-level executives while leading the Talent Development and Employee Experience team.
- Own the Company’s Performance Management Process. Build a modern, progressive approach towards effectively enabling employees and managers to build high-performing teams
- Accelerate manager’s capabilities through learning and development programs that focus on feedback, coaching, and strategic thinking
- Define the expectations, scope, and competencies of leaders, and then build a long-term plan that would enable incumbents to be successful in their role
- Hims is a remote-first Company. Imagine and realize the continued evolution of an innovative workplace while maintaining the culture aligned with the company vision, mission, and values. Develop engaging experiences to bring the remote teams together in-person or virtually. The leader will have a remote experience team that will manage offsite planning
- Own and leads the Company’s Employee Listening strategy. This can be in the form of engagement surveys or other formats to constantly stay in touch with what employees need to succeed at Hims. Embrace two-way listening and communication for an ongoing dialogue with hims employees that furthers culture and strategy
- Enable internal communication to employees in an effective way. Examples are the Company all-hands, response to external events, broad announcements on changes, and communication of longer-term strategy
- This role will co-lead Employer Branding along with the head of talent acquisition. They will build the company’s employer brand through partnerships, managing programs like Great Places to work, and other opportunities to get published externally
- Help lead the vision for a world-class onboarding program to accelerate learning, build out company values practices, and deepen employee engagement experiences that gives hims employees a compelling and comprehensive experience throughout their careers that is unique to hims culture
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Talent Development, Business, or a related field
- 12+ years of experience in Human Resources, Workforce Management related experience required
- 5+ years of experience leading a team with the ability to influence with trust and credibility, and collaborate across functional/geographical business leaders
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, including executive management
- Excels at developing and implementing organization-wide processes and projects.
- Knowledgeable of best practice processes for workforce management, including performance planning, and employee and management coaching
- Experienced team leader/people manager with the ability to influence with trust and credibility, and collaborate across functional/geographical business leaders
- Demonstrated understanding of business acumen and insight
- Clear and concise communication style with the ability to influence and enact change
- A forward-thinking leader with an appetite to learn hims business model in depth
- Self-starter, builder, and someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty
We are focused on building a erse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.