One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Flashbots started in 2020 as a research and development organization formed to mitigate the negative externalities and existential risks posed by Maximal Extractable Value (MEV) to smart-contract blockchains, starting with Ethereum.
We build decentralized products to maximally decentralize public blockchains and empower users.
About the position:
We’re looking for senior DevOps engineers to be a part of Suave’s future success.
You’ll work with development teams in monitoring, extending, and hardening production/development infrastructure with scalability in mind.
- Maintain and improve network architecture for clusters of Ethereum nodes
- Support frontend and backend tools for Flashbots data initiatives like MevExplore
- Design, build, and scale testing infrastructure for a suite of Flashbots products and services
- Contribute to and maintain observability standards
- Participate in on-call rotation for critical infrastructure
- 4+ years experience as a problem solver within DevOps/SRE environments
- Modern DevOps practices (e.g. CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code, code reviews)
- Flexible, accountable, and focused on high-impact solutions
- Comfortable with async contributing, both collaboratively and self-sufficiently
- T-Shaped capabilities
NOTE: Due to working with confidential data, you may be subject to trading restrictions policies.
- 🌍 Fully remote with a flat hierarchy
- 🧠 Work alongside the brightest minds in the crypto space
- 💸 Competitive salary + significantly above market rate equity package
- ✈️ Regular team on-sites to locations like Morocco, Amsterdam and Costa Rica
- 🌴 Unlimited PTO with a yearly budget budget for self development
- 🍏 Attractive health cover package for US employee
Join us to help solve hard problems that have asymmetric impact and strike at the core of crypto.