One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Senior Data Analyst, Operations
Anywhere in the U.S. (Remote)
Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds excitingand the job description below feels like a fitwe really should start talking.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Business Systems engineering team to identify areas where we can automate processes and create efficiencies
- Partner with leaders across the business to better understand their processes and how we can measure them
- Lead the development and execution of measuring business processes and developing KPI tracking across the business
- Conduct ad-hoc opportunity sizing analyses that will allow us to understand how automation efforts will impact our financials
- Conduct analytics deep es in specific areas of the business to uncover actionable nuggets the business teams can execute against
- Evangelize data by educating non-technical users on how to self-serve, help them understand what the data is and isn’t saying, and work with them to help them bring your insights into action
- Play an integral role in helping scale the Analytics function at BetterUp.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 5+ years of experience in complex financial or operations modeling
- Experience programming with SQL, LookML, and Python / R
- Strong Communication Skills – the ability to translate complex findings into simple and explainable recommendations
- Creative Problem Solving – not afraid to question the right way to do things
- Builder Mentality – prefers to create something new rather than maintain something that was previously built
- Curiosity Mindset – Genuinely interested in and excited in uncovering the strong stories that can be told through data
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building erse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At BetterUp, we compensate our employees fairly for their work. Base salary is determined by job-related experience, education/training, residence location, as well as market indicators. The range below is representative of base salary only and does not include equity, sales bonus plans (when applicable) and benefits. This range may be modified in the future.
The base salary range for this role is $121,600 $206,500.
If you live in New York, the base salary range for this role is:
$137,650 $206,500 : New York City
$129,550 $194,350 : Nassau, Newburgh
$121,600 $182,450 : Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse