One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: US National
- Remote – Nation Wide
CivicPlus provides SaaS products to help local governments positively engage with their community members. We’re eight products strong and growing.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to various members of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) by managing appointments & calendar scheduling, preparing reports, handling information requests, and coordinating travel for staff and visitors.
About that role:
- Manages calendar, schedules appointments and conference calls, determines availability of ELT member and independently resolves schedule conflicts
- Coordinates end-to-end travel arrangements and takes initiative to arrange the most efficient itinerary, secure reservations, prepare expense reports, and maintain receipts and records
- Conserves ELT member’s time by preparing correspondences, reports/presentations, and assist with planning, research and other assignments for both internal and external audiences as requested
- Collaborate with other administrative staff to provide streamlined and efficient support to the full ELT, well-developed and engaging company meetings and events, and office management support as needed
- Handles confidential documents and correspondence with the utmost trust and discretion
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience & Skills we value: *
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or comparable experience ( Likely, 2 years of administrative experience)
- Ability to think at a high-level with demonstrated ability to make recommendations and use independent judgment
- Attention to detail and savvy to respond to changing priorities and competing deadlines to ensure accuracy and high quality standards
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time, project management skills a plus
- Strong ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to interact with employees and leaders on sensitive subjects and appropriately disagree and/or challenge a situation.
CivicPlus recognizes and trusts that you know how you work best. You choose whether to work remotely or from one of our offices in KS, OR, FL, MA, or CT (per local health safety guidance).