VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.) is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join our remote team to support an enterprise-level project for our government customer. The successful candidate will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organizations products and/or development processes.
- Develop and implement a plan for quality management across all projects. This plan shall be consistent in incorporating any provisions from underlying contracts to ensure the contractor is meeting their obligations under their contract.
- Recognize the Government's definition of quality control, defined as the inspection of products and services vice quality assurance, defined as the inspection of the development process itself.
- Monitor product and service quality over time to ensure other contractors are performing their products and services in a consistent manner and are not deviating from their contractual obligations.
- Observe the development of applications focused on both verification and validation of the product where verification refers to confirming the delivered software meets the Government's specifications, and validation refers to the manner in which the software meets the needs and is more related to design and architecture.
- Develop service level agreements which document performance expectations between the service provider and the service recipient. These detailed documents describe what is measured, when it is measured, how it is measured, and defines success and failure.
- Monitor contract performance to evaluate contractor achievement versus the service level agreements. Evaluate the extent to which the other contractors meet the provisions of their contract, both in the proposal, and in the Government specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing with the client and team members, including experience documenting and presenting findings
- Experience working cross-functionally with groups like Software Developers, Product Managers, and UI/UX Designers
- Knowledge of QA tools (e.g., Jira) and to be comfortable selecting new tools and leading their adoption
- Experience in assessing process for software and system engineering program
- Experience in mentoring or teaching software process and quality assurance concepts
- Experience in software/system quality planning
- Ability to obtain a Government clearance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.