One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
INBOUND SALES CONSULTANT
- Employee Type:Full-Time
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type:Sales
- Experience:Not Specified
Opportunity to earn base pay PLUS commission while working Virtually!
Windstream is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S. Windstream offers bundled services, including broadband, security solutions, voice, and digital TV to consumers. The company also provides data, cloud solutions, unified communications and managed services to business and enterprise clients. The company supplies core transport solutions on a local and long-haul fiber-optic network spanning approximately 150,000 miles.
About the Role:
As a Residential Inside Sales Consultant, you will work remote from home in a high-volume sales environment utilizing a proven advanced sales strategy. Our Kinetic sales processing technology is simple, easy to use, and helps capitalize on customer relationship opportunities effectively and efficiently.
In this role, you will receive comprehensive paid training to teach you everything you need to know about consumer sales so you can thrive in our performance-based culture. Top performers earn thousands in sales commissions every month.
You do not need to have sales experience to be successful in this role, we will teach you everything you need to know, and we’ll make sure you have fun at work from home.
What You’ll Do:
- Receive inbound calls from your work from home environment.
- Deliver customized business solutions to existing customers.
- Update customer accounts through computer-based systems.
- Learn and maintain product and service knowledge and articulate this information to customers.
Do You Have:
- Ability to speak clearly and articulate trouble-shooting steps to non-technical customers. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone voice, and telephone etiquette. Spanish bilingual is a plus!
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize daily tasks, and perform successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Project a positive, professional attitude along with a confident and outgoing personality.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and successfully with a wide range of customers
- This position can be located remotely anywhere within the US.
- Sufficient Broadband internet connection.
- Workspace free from distractions that will allow ample room to maintain a professional work environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Our Employee Resource Groups:
WinVets Veteran Employee Resource Group
WOW Women Employee Resource Group
WINPRIDE LGBTQ+ Employee Resource Group
WBPN Black Professional Resource Group
WARG Ability Resource Group
LaFamilia Hispanic Resource Group
The starting compensation range for this job is $31,200 to $36,000.
High school diploma and 6 months experience.