One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Axis Studios are hiring a Talent Sourcer to join the Talent team within the Animation ision.
The primary function of the Talent Sourcer is to provide sourcing support for the first stage of our talent acquisition process, across the Animation Division (at the time of writing Glasgow and London in their full, virtual capacity) of Axis Studios.
The Talent Sourcer will be responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying suitably skilled creative and technical talent for live and future projects.
By applying expertise in networking, utilising various sources across social media and professional and industry platforms and events, the Talent Sourcer will build solid talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
Working as a key member of the talent team, the Talent Sourcer will help to promote Axis culture and be a brand ambassador to prospective talent.
This role can be performed remotely, with working hours sycned to GMT.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identifying potential talent on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, artistation, vimeo).
- Crafting and sending engaging, tonally sound outreach communication.
- Screening and qualifying potential talent before handing over to Talent Coordinator or/and or entering into recruitment ATS.
- Coordinating with Crew Coordinators, Talent team and HODs to generate hiring briefs.
- Developing and refining sourcing strategies to generate talent pipelines for specific projects and/or creative and technical disciplines.
- Hitting target response rates to ensure positive employer engagement.
- Promoting our employer brand online by engaging with talent on Axis social channels and industry platforms.
- Maintaining talent pool housekeeping and processes within our recruitment ATS.
- Actively engaging and nurturing talent in our talent pools, converting passive talent.