One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Customer Happiness Specialist
About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 140+ people in 15 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote! There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a erse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About MeetEdgar and Cross Sell
MeetEdgar is a social media automation app made specifically for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and influencers to keep their social channels fresh every day, on repeat. It was designed to make it easier than ever for marketers to share their best evergreen content on social. Today it helps thousands manage their social channels to build their online brand.
Cross Sell is a SureSwift Capital business. It is rated as the #1 app for automated product recommendations that personalizes recommendations or related items alongside each product in an e-commerce store.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard as a full time Customer Happiness Specialist, we’ll introduce you to your team, which consists of the General Manager, fellow Customer Happiness Specialists, a Technical Delivery Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Designer and Software Engineers. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Answering help desk tickets and live chat in an accurate, effective, and timely manner
- Meeting with customers via webcam to help navigate and resolve challenges
- Support on webinars for current customers and weekly demos for potential users
- Onboarding new customers and leading onboarding sessions
- Field inbound calls from potential customers and leverage scheduled calls to convert trial users to paid users
- Collaborate with your technical team on any tickets that require their input
- Work with your General Manager, Technical Delivery Manager and fellow Customer Happiness Specialists to improve the customer experience
- Track and report your success
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Your Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in online customer service
- Desk hours require availability around 8am-5pm EST (approximately)
- Ownership of Customer Success and Happiness
- Experience using HelpScout and Jira
- Previous experience supporting a software product
- Previous experience in converting inquiries to paid users is a plus!
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent and clear English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous SaaS experience is a plus!
- Ability to learn and then educate around new software applications quickly
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial / startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS troubleshooting
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full time remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.