One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
At Krisp, we build products to enhance professional and effective communication for everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS. Our team is defining the future for remote employees' communication. Krisp is an award winning product, loved throughout the world.Krisp received 6 prestigious awards in the last 3 years:
- Webby Awards in Productivity and Collaboration 2021
- Gartner Cool Vendor 2020
- TIME 100 Best Inventions 2020
- Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star 2020
- Forbes AI 50 most promising AI startup 2020
- Product of the Year on Product Hunt 2018
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be responsible for helping our customers to get the best out of the company products and putting effort to ensure every issue of the Customer is positively solved.
What You'll Do:
- Manage large amounts of incoming Customer care requests
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Interact with Customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Determine Customer issues by evaluating and analyzing Customer requests. Handle Customer complaints, research required information using available resources and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Follow up to ensure resolution by providing accurate, valid and complete information
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Identify, prioritize and escalate (as needed) Customer issues
- Stay current with company products, services, changes and updates
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Readiness to work on side projects related to customers feedback/satisfaction.
What We’re Looking For:
- Customer support experience for at least two years, customer support experience in IT is a plus
- Excellent English
- Strong communication skills
- Tech savviness
- An upbeat and positive attitude, with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work for the greater good
- Ability to work at night and during weekends.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.