One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Our Hosting marketing team is looking for a Content Brand Manager to take full responsibility of our inbound/outbound marketing strategies to deliver our value to both hosting providers and end-users. You will work closely with the Product, Marketing & Sales team to discover what is unique and bring it to the world.
Our ideal candidate is a marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content and "translate" technical terms into easy understandable terms for non-technical audiences. For this position, it is essential to be up-to-date with new trends in cyber security and web site optimization tools. Ultimately, you should be able to expand our digital brand footprint, brand awareness among hosting providers & end-users.
We are Cloud Linux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS for web hosting providers. We develop our products - CloudLinux OS and Imunify Security - using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
More details about the company you can find on www.Cloudlinux.com.
- Work together with marketing, product and sales teams to create engaging content for partner programs
- Create a narrative and voice to communicate our value to the market
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business objectives
- Develop editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis & inspire team members
- Edit proofread & improve content
- Analyze website metrics and utilize A/B testing
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Shape and communicate our mission & vision
- Monitor product distribution & consumer reactions
- Measure and report on all marketing campaigns and assess ROI, LTV
- Proven work experience as Content Marketing manager
- Experience as a content creator or writer is essential
- Experience in cyber security, performance optimization or any related spheres
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict office preferences
- Excellent ability to write and communicate in English
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Understand of web publishing requirements
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Strong analytical skills
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under contract
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leave
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
If you want to become a part of a friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, be proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger - we are waiting for you!
Let's make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.