One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Remote, United States
Credible is open to hiring candidates in the following locations: Arizona, California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
Who is Credible?
We are a marketplace where users can compare personalized, prequalified rates and quotes from multiple lenders and carriers, for student loans, mortgages, personal loans, and insurance.
We’re challenging the status quo by giving power to the consumer. We believe in a world where ethical’, lending’, and insurance’ can coexist, so we set out to build innovative platforms that actually work for customers. Our mission is to help people find the best loan or insurance policy possible.
We believe researching and buying loans or insurance shouldn’t be confusing or complex, so we’ve focused on simplicity. We’ve created the only unbiased loan and insurance buying process out there, which makes finding options straightforward and clear.
The Credible content team is looking for a tech-savvy fast learner to step into a newly created editorial assistant role. You’ll support our ever-expanding media partnerships initiatives, and our vibrant personal finance blog. You don’t need to be a personal finance expert (but if you are, we definitely want to talk to you), you just have to be highly organized and passionate about the written word. This would be a great position for a recent college graduate with a journalism, marketing, or English degree.
- Assist content team with content publishing administration, including:
- Formatting draft posts in CMS for Credible partner content and blog
- Adding images/charts/visuals
- Creating HTML tables
- Downloading and formatting images
- Delivering content to partners according to established editorial calendar
- Facilitate communication between editorial team and partners
- Implement SEO updates to content as assigned by SEO and editorial teams
- Ensure all content adheres to compliance requirements
- Maintain partner rate sheets
- Update and publish daily and weekly rate articles for key partners
- Update documentation materials as assigned
- Support our SEO team’s link-building efforts
- Coordinate with creative team to secure images on a monthly basis
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Masterful organizational skills
- Adept at handling multiple high-volume projects
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices and tools, and digital marketing a plus
- Experience with WordPress or other content management systems is a plus
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Why work at Credible?
We combine the intelligence, expertise, and confidence of a financial advisor with the approachability and honesty of a friend. In other words, we’re the friend you always wish you had in finance.
We are optimistic, challengers, trustworthy, clever, and smart. We are open and transparent. We strive to act as advisors by being friendly, objective, and open in our communication. We use language that is intelligent yet approachable. When appropriate, we’ll drop in a bit of wit to position ourselves as a fresh, reliable voice in the financial world.
We offer competitive compensation, generous wellness benefits, growth opportunities, rewards and recognition, and a flexible vacation policy. But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value ersity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.