One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Customer Support Specialist
Roadie, a UPS Company, is a crowdsourced delivery platform. Founded in 2014, Roadie works with consumers, small businesses and enterprises across virtually every industry to enable scheduled, same day and urgent delivery in passenger vehicles across the U.S. With more than 200,000 drivers nationwide, Roadie reaches more than 20,000 zip codes the largest local same-day delivery network in the nation.
Our Support team operates as the first point of contact for the Roadie community. We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist who brings excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role you’ll act as an expert user of our mobile and web-based tools, ensuring the success of our logistics services and a great experience for our users. This team operates 24 hours/7 days per week. Customer Support Specialists work full time on a 4-day workweek schedule that may include nontraditional hours such as evenings, weekends and holidays.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide phone, email, and text-based support to Roadie customers, partners, users, and other community members
- Address all customer concerns politely, using active listening skills to understand and confirm the information
- Balance efficiency and speed in addressing questions or issues with ensuring a high-quality customer experience
- Proactively monitor in-progress deliveries and take corrective action when necessary
- Manage non-standard delivery situations with professionalism, empathy, and urgency
- Effectively use Salesforce and other internal tools to accurate log interactions and solve issues
- Collaborate with team members from various Roadie departments to ensure seamless delivery experience
What You Bring
- A combination of sales, or customer service experience, optimally with a technology or logistics company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Proactive and able to comfortably navigate through uncertainty and ambiguity
- Must have the ability to work a schedule comprised of non-standard shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Fluency in Spanish, a plus!
- Competitive compensation packages
- 100% covered health insurance premiums for yourself
- 401k with company match
- Tuition and student loan repayment assistance (that’s right – Roadie will contribute directly to your existing student loans!)
- Generous PTO
- Monthly 3-day weekends
- Monthly WFH stipend
- The technology you need to get the job done