Build the world's fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to work on internal products and tools at Fast's Internal Group. In addition to building world-class consumer and business experiences, we're obsessed with providing partners in product, comms, ops, account management and customer success the tools they need to thrive and succeed. You'll be designing a suite of products that'll elevate different teams' productivity with the goal of improving internal workflows and best practices, which cascade to how we better serve our external customers. Come join a design team that is shaping a new, frictionless online purchasing experience and creating an easier internet.
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers to understand user problems and business challenges and devise focused and elegantly designed solutions.
- Be an influential expert across the full range of design, from problem definition to asset delivery.
- Project scoping and collaboration on the overall product roadmap.
- Create elegant and intuitive user experience flows from wireframe to implementation.
- Deliver polished, delightful and effective UI for our web and mobile visual products.
- Evaluate use cases from a user experience perspective and collaborate on quality testing before launches.
- Pitch concepts and present vision on product design to leadership and stakeholders.
- Join in system design conversations with partners in product and engineering to more effectively build solutions for internal audiences.
- Support and help maintain our Design System with other product designers.
- Demonstrable strength in interface, interaction and UX design.
- A portfolio of your design work with stories of how your contributions led to quantifiable improvements in product or business.
- A user-centered approach to designing software for people.
- Good judgment, curiosity and self-direction.
- A collaborative, low-ego approach to working with others.
Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
- 401k match up to 4%
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)
Company name: Fast
Remote job title: Senior Product Designer, Internal Group