One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
As a Content Editor your goal is to write and translate copy for our accommodations and destinations in Europe for the Swedish market. You play an important role to make sure our website is updated and our customers stay engaged through great content. This role can easily be performed remote and is for minimum 10 and maximum 20 hours a week. The team consists of international colleagues, most of whom work at the hub office in Rotterdam.
With your contribution as a Content Editor you help to create memories for our customers. You are responsible for:
- writing and translating the copy for the websites & vouchers from our different brands.
- adapt texts to the customs and culture of your country.
- checking if the copy is bookable online & published correct on our websites.
- updating & optimisation of existing copy for accommodations and destinations in our systems.
- updating and checking voucher copy.
What skills will bring you to the top?
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. Customer-first mindset, continuous learning and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
- you are a native Swedish speaker and have an excellent command of the Swedish language, flawless in grammar and spelling;
- you have excellent writing skills and knowledge of writing for SEO-purposes;
- perfectionist is what you are, you check every detail;
- working independently is what you like to do and you feel comfortable working in an international organization.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- Flexibility, in this position you can work from home and choose if you want to work during the day, afternoon or evening… it’s up to you!
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- A monthly salary of €2200,- gross per month based on fulltime employment.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to join our journey as a Content Editor Sweden? Click on “Apply” and send us your resume with a cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you!Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate ersity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for PeopleWerken bij Sunweb Group