One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
At Plato, we’re on a mission to help engineering managers become great leaders. Our platform intelligently matches “mentees” to highly experienced engineering leaders of various backgrounds to help resolve their most pressing management challenges. After raising over $3M from SaaStr's Jason Lemkin, Slack, Zoom CEO Eric Yuan, and more earlier this year, we've experienced exceptional and rapid growth.
About the role
Plato is on a mission to empower engineering and product teams to unlock their full potential. Using our proprietary Talent Growth Platform, we connect engineering and product professionals with industry experts for personalized talent coaching, powerful 1-1 mentorship sessions with our incredibly mentor community, and networking opportunities that drive personal and professional growth.
We're backed by a group of impressive advisors and investors including SaaStr, Y Combinator, the Slack Fund, S28 Capital, Eric Yuan (Zoom), Mathilde Collin (Front), Andrew Miklas (PagerDuty), and many more!
What You’ll Do:
- Support our Recruiting Initiatives
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Support company culture initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of HR Generalist experience
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Experience with Ashby (ATS) and Rippling (HRIS) is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pickup new tools easily, work in a fast-paced environment, and multi-task
Why Choose Plato
At Plato, you’ll be given the opportunity to contribute to something truly meaningful that positively impacts thousands of people around the world. Aligning with our mission, we believe that by investing in our team members’ personal and professional development, we can unlock Plato’s full potential and build a thriving work environment for the greater tech community. Even a 10% improvement here will lead to a ripple effect that will benefit our community.
We spend nearly all of our waking lives at work, let’s make it better!
Plato is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and ersity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nationality, disability, protected veteran status, gender identify, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Learn more about your equal employment opportunity (EEO) rights as an applicant here.
Plato is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to iniduals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please provide us with additional information on the nature of your request.
Back-end: Java Spring Boot Front-end: React + Typescript, NextJS and TailwindCSS