One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Marketplace Quality Lead
Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a erse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
The Quality Leader is responsible for maintaining and improving the end-to-end quality of customer experiences within Marketplace Operations. Success in this position will be measured by your ability to manage and improve our people, processes, and technology systems in order to ensure our team consistently delivers delightful customer-centered experiences. You will be in charge of leading a large, international team of customer operations representatives that services thousands of customers every day. Your efforts will be instrumental in creating exceptional customer experiences that define new standards for Marketplace Operations at Clipboard Health.
- Hold Marketplace Operations team members accountable to uncomfortably high quality standards, as measured by Quality Assurance Scores and Customer Satisfaction Scores
- This includes designing and updating QA scorecards and QA protocols, managing QA agents, training new team members, and coaching existing team members
- Provide weekly feedback to direct reports that meet Clipboard Health standards for quality feedback
- Proactively identify opportunities for quality improvement initiatives and strategies to enhance customer experiences within Marketplace Operations
- Coordinate with Marketplace Operations team to plan, write, and implement these improvements and policy updates
- Lead team communication trainings
- Write high-quality templates for written communication and scripts for customer calls
- Monitor key quality metrics and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- QA Scores
- Productivity Scores
- Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Collaborate with Marketplace Operations Leaders to create and implement a standard performance plans
- Standard ramp-up period for new hires
- Key quality metrics and timelines
- Interventions if target quality metrics are not hit
- Clear termination criteria
- Manage personnel and scheduling requests for Marketplace Operations direct reports
- Delegate specific responsibilities to team members as appropriate
- Track how well these iniduals are doing at the assigned tasks
- Develop training material for new team members
- Run weekly team Quality Improvement meetings
- Attend weekly Marketplace Operations Leadership meetings
- Be an outspoken advocate for our Healthcare Professionals and Healthcare Facilities, bringing the voice of the customer into every team meeting and policy decision
- Excellent management skills; effective at leading a team of 10-15 customer support representatives; holds direct reports accountable to high standards; comfortable making difficult decisions in the face of ambiguity; conducts efficient and effective meetings
- Ability to defect hunt barriers to delightful customer experiences; propose and implement processes improvements and trainings that address the root cause problems
- Adept at giving specific, relevant, and actionable feedback (both written and verbal)
- Exercises sound judgment when solving complex customer cases; logic grounded in enterprise-level goals and values
- Comfortable communicating and coordinating efforts across stakeholders at various levels and positions across CBH
- Skilled at basic data analyses, including multivariable regression, hypothesis testing, and service line optimization
- Excellent soft skills , including written and verbal communication; ability to deeply empathize and communicate with Clipboard’s customers
- Embodies the Clipboard Health values of Curiosity, Customer-centric, and High Standards
- Experience developing QA scorecards and new team member training materials
Given the close collaboration required between this position and Customer Operations Leadership, this position must spend a minimum of 75% of their working hours between 9am-5pm PST.