One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Revenue Science Advisor – Pricing
Location: United States
Employment Type: Full Time Remote: Yes Locations: United States
- Independently assumes lead roles in larger and higher revenue threshold projects.
- Key contributor to analyze business problems of up to medium complexity.
- Generates computer aided quantitative and statistical business analysis by leveraging advanced tools and scientific modeling approaches related to customer analytics, market analysis and forecasting in support of the organization’s global strategies.
Additional Job Details:
- This person in this position will play a critical role in driving top-line and bottom-line results and , development and execution of future FedEx freight strategy
- Responsible for pricing international freight for customers primarily in the large segment
- Perform and present detailed customer profitability analysis, considering the impact to overall network and cost
- Use external and internal data to determine the overall competitiveness of the pricing proposal
- Work with multiple stakeholders like sales, product, operations, finance to determine the most optimal pricing solution
- Ability to summarize and distill insights from internal and external data, articles, research studies, and other relevant supporting information
- Develops, measures, and transitions execution of complex business analyses and pricing recommendations to drive measurable results
- Innovates pricing methodologies and approaches and is not restricted to current ones when developing bid strategy and means to measure success
- Leads discussions related to pricing topics, influencing stakeholders such as finance, operations, product, and the executives
Skills/Knowledge/Experience Considered a Plus:
- International, air freight, package or freight forwarding industry experience
- Prior pricing or financial analysis experience, not limited to an understanding of revenue and costs drivers, P&Ls, risk analysis and margin determination
- Ability to analyze and summarize data to drive insights and propose recommendations using analytical tools
- Excellent presentation skills (written and oral) and ability to articulate ideas/complex concepts and complex analysis in all forms of communication with exceptional storytelling
- This position may be located anywhere in the U.S.
- Assists in synthesizing analytical views reports and insights from various business dimensions in support of designing business strategies related to business plans, actual or forecast enterprise performance, products, channels, automation types, industry, competition, market and customer segments.
- Reviews and optimizes go-to-market tactics related to specific target customers, markets and products in terms of marketing communication and sales calls.
- Leads teams with peer partners from other groups.
- Independently attends cross-functional meetings and discussions to provide business guidance based on analytical insights to peers and managers of partner teams.
- Mentors and trains professionals in less senior positions within the team on quantitative data analysis and utilization of above computer resources. Provides updates, reports and analytical presentations to upper management across the enterprise.
- Master’s degree in business, mathematics, economics, computer science or other quantitative field such as engineering/operations research.
- Three (3) years work experience required in business, mathematics, economics, computer science or other quantitative fields such as engineering/operations research, in an analytical, quantitative, or technical role.
- Strong human relations, communications and analytical skills.
- Directly related advanced degrees may offset experience requirements.
Salary Range Estimate: Monthly Salary: $8,793.00 – $11,273.00. This compensation range is provided as a reasonable estimate of the current starting salary range for this role. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your work location, how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role.Upload current copy of Resume (Microsoft Word or PDF format only) and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00pm CST) on the date below. If the date below is blank, there is no specified closing date for this requisition.