One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Administrative Assistant III
TISTA Science and Technology is seeking a Administrative Assistant III to join our growing team supporting the Department of Veteran’s Affairs.
Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Core duties and responsibilities revolve around supporting others.
- Job duties can vary widely from day to day.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings.
- Collate and distribute mail.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports, and other correspondence.
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Communications and decision-making are paramount.
- The ability to make independent decisions daily, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
- Must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management, and clients on a regular basis.
- Must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
- Proficient at spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing.
- VA experience desired.
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Public Trust
- The pay for this position ranges from $60,750 to $84,500.
- The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
- Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation, such as bonuses.
- TISTA associates are eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits plan!
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US. TISTA is also a recipient of 2019 Top Veteran-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal. TISTA also received a 2018 Moxie Award in the GovCon category.Here at TISTA Science and Technology, we value Veterans and encourage all to apply! #thinktista #tistacares #tistavaluesvets Employment Transparency: TISTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces ersity in our employee population. It is the policy of TISTA to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. TISTA will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants. Tista is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to iniduals with disabilities. TISTA is a federal contractor and is subject to the federal contractor COVID requirements under the new FAR/DFARS clauses and must comply with the incorporated Guidance. If the candidate is hired to perform work on or in connection with one of TISTA’s federal contracts, TISTA is contractually obligated to ask the candidate to verify and show proof of vaccination status and the candidate will be required to comply with mask and social distancing requirements imposed by the FAR/DFARS as well as any additional requirements imposed by TISTA’s customers for any required onsite work.