SAP Solutions Architect
REMOTE – SIOUX FALLS, SD
Orion Land Mark is currently looking for an SAP Solutions Architect to join our organization.
- The SAP Solutions Architect will be responsible for design, development, testing, troubleshooting and support of Orion Land Mark’s ERP environment.
- We are looking for a passionate, creative, team-oriented individual that will help make a difference in a rapidly growing and evolving organization.
- Lead all feature development, system integration and support of Orion Land Mark’s SAP environments.
- Work with project managers to gather requirements, design, develop, test, and deploy SAP enhancements.
- Provide timely and efficient support to users and other technical team members regarding Orion Land Mark’s ERP.
- Work with infrastructure to define best practices configurations and patching of all SAP environments.
- Execute impact analysis and strategize the necessary changes in process design, configuration, and development to make Orion Land Mark processes more optimized.
- Design, document and maintain integrations between bolt on systems and APIs with SAP.
- Develop SOPs and Process maps, including high-level process integration maps and detailed process flows related to Distribution, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Warehouse Management.
- Work directly and manage third party SAP services to support, define, and develop new functionality and reporting within SAP.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Functional knowledge in Basis, SD, WM, MM, FI/CO, and developing ABAP objects, ability to read custom ABAP Z transactions and understand logic behind them.
- Strong analytical skills.
Education and/ Or Experience
- 3+ years’ experience developing in SAP (ABAP), Previous experience in ECC6 required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Orion Food Systems makes the quick service restaurant industry easy to digest. We were recently ranked #1 in the Miscellaneous Quick-Service Restaurant category of Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500.
In April 2019, Orion merged with Land Mark Products out of Milford, IA, making Orion Land Mark the nation’s largest pizza supplier to the convenience store industry.
Orion Land Mark franchises and/or licenses its branded food concepts to over 2,000 locations throughout the world!
Orion Land Mark is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer