One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Mar 19, 2023 - Catalyst Software is hiring a remote Finance Manager. 💸 Salary: $125k - $160k. 📍Location: USA.
Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, and engaged Manager to join our Finance team. As one of the first members of the Finance org, you will have the opportunity to build and establish processes for all areas of ownership. In this role, you will play a key role in equity & debt raises, own the company-wide model and budget, and partner with all aspects of the business. You should have the ability to lead cross-functional projects, communicate effectively and efficiently, and be excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. You will report directly to the VP of Finance.
What You’ll Do
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue and KPI reporting for the entire org
- Maintenance of both the annual and long-term company plans and cash flow forecasts
- Own the monthly, quarterly, and annual budget processes, including management reporting, variance analysis, forecasts, and scenario planning
- Play a key role in future equity and debt raises
- Manage reporting and other ad hoc requests for investors and other partners, including board meetings
- Be a strategic business partner to the GTM teams to provide insight, analysis, and support on performance to plan, pricing, deal reviews, commission planning and goal setting, and any ad hoc requests they have
- Develop analysis across segments to understand trends and identify areas of opportunity and risk
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of relevant work experience - investment banking, private equity, consulting, high-growth start-up, or public tech company.
- Expert modeling skills and extensive knowledge of SaaS metrics
- A proven ability to build strong and collaborative working relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Skilled in developing efficient and scalable processes for an entire company
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Monthly Mental Health Days and annual Mental Health Weeks
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Unlimited vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Salary information: The estimated base salary range for this position is $125,000 - $160,000 USD. Additionally, we offer a competitive equity package and comprehensive benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, experience and location.
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that ersity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.