One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
- Do you want to be part of the mission and be part of an amazing fully remote team that is all about building a great product to help students succeed?
- Do you love supporting school districts and students to help them solve problems?
- Are you passionate about student success and making it possible for all students to receive the high-quality support they need?
- Love to create strategies? You will design and execute a proactive adoption strategy with customers
- Passionate about organizing processes? You will develop a project timeline and ensure task owners are on schedule
- Do you enjoy moving fast? You will work in an agile setting with teams from Support, Engineering, as well as Customer Success team to constantly build, deliver and iterate on ideas.
All students deserve high-quality tutoring support to help them achieve their academic potential. Our mission is to enable equitable, high-quality, and cost-effective district managed tutoring for school districts of all sizes. You can be part of our unique SaaS start-up that integrates with schools’ existing tech infrastructure and instructional tools to enable school districts and other student-serving organizations to provide equitable access to high quality, flexible, and targeted student support.
What will you do as a Customer Success Manager?
- Proven experience implementing enterprise software and driving successful retention rates in a SaaS environment
- Experience with creating customer facing decks and presenting to groups
- Ability to figure out creative solution to our districts’ biggest problems
- Excellent team player with the ability to roll up their sleeves and build a great company
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with a erse range of stakeholders
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with the ability present complicated narratives in an easy to understand way
- Capacity to set correct expectations and manage issues to completion
- Experience in educational technology is a bonus
- Experience in the education space and customer success
- Experience supporting large K-12 school districts as customers
- Prior startup experience is a plus.
What you will need to be successful here:
What would be great to have:
If you see yourself succeeding here, please apply! If you have most of the above, but not all, still apply, we want to hear from you!
What you will you receive:
- Be part of a fully remote team and amazing, team oriented culture
- Opportunity to help build and create
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Family Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity in company
- $75,000-$80,000 with bonus possibilities
- Satisfaction that you are contributing to our mission of getting tutoring help to those students that need it the most.