One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Jr. Video Editor
Jr. Video Editor
The Sage Group’s client, a leading Cloud Data Platform company is searching for Jr. Video Editor.
- Edit and/or assist with edits for internal and external use following brand guidelines.
- Efficient delivery of edited video content within specified time frames while applying a strong technical understanding of the post-production workflow.
- Review the RAW material and compose an assembly edit from the brief, treatment and shoot notes.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop the edit taking into account graphics, sourcing b-roll footage, music, grade, etc.
- Execute post-production tasks such as audio editing and color correction for smaller projects and prep for outside audio mixes and color correction on larger projects.
- Finalize the edit clearing any relevant footage/music and produce all the relevant deliverables.
- Advise on video-related tasks and support media studio team members as needed.
- Help manage and organize projects on media servers and export, compress and reformat video files as needed.
- Stay up to date with current moving image and video editing trends while collaborating with web and brand designers for brand and creative consistency.
- Formally or informally, present video concepts and deliverables to your client partners and the Brand+Creative team.
- Support subject matter experts in Marketing to understand project requirements, audience needs and timelines.
- 2-3 years’ experience in video editing and post production.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with expertise with Adobe Premiere Pro. Basic design skills in After Effects and Photoshop is a plus.
- Possess a can-do attitude to push execution forward while appropriately navigating any road-blocks.
- Naturally adaptive and comfortable with a growth mindset.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to achieve a consensus.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with applying design standard methodologies and production techniques.
- Excellent communicator across different mediums. Strong interpersonal skills working across multi-functional internal teams.
- Demonstrated success in multi-tasking on a variety of project needs and ability to cope in a high growth fast paced environment.
- Inherent sense of ownership and responsibility toward delivering projects on time.
- Driven to assimilate highly technical content, break boundaries and craft creative ideas and apply them effectively to inform, engage, motivate and entertain viewers.
- Portfolio of experience should include samples of film, editing and motion graphics work. Portfolio should demonstrate a great passion for the genre.
- Proficient in gSuite: Docs, Sheets, Slides.
Duration: 12-month full time W2 contract
Location: Remote, US.