One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Video Editor
Location: US National
Los Angeles or Remote
That’s No Moon is an independent studio of storytellers and game-makers who believe in the power of narrative-driven experiences. With a erse team of talented developers, from some of the top game studios in the world (Naughty Dog, Infinity Ward, Bungie), our shared vision is to create the future of AAA experiences with a culture of creativity, collaboration, and responsible production practices. Our passionate team of developers help shape our studio, our projects, and our future.
We are looking a Video Editor to help realize our upcoming AAA third-person action-adventure game. The ideal candidate should be able to work with creative leadership, in a fast-paced environment supporting creative editorial needs.
- Deliver high quality cinematic scenes as it pertains to edits for cinematics and previz. Deliverables may require temp audio and sound fx to help sell a narrative moment.
- Create video reference edits based on performance selects to generate the foundation of our cinematic scenes.
- Deliver reference videos to various departments including Animation, Cinematics, Audio, and Design.
- Own the editorial pipeline as it pertains to our studio’s needs.
- Create proof of concept videos for the design team.
- Find reference footage to help guide multiple departments such as audio, animation, art, cinematics, and design.
- Create promotional content and trailers for internal and external needs.
Requirements & Skills:
- Premier experience is a must.
- 2-3 years’ experience on shipped AAA game cinematics, film, or tv.
- Strong Knowledge of codecs, exports, timecode, EDL’s, audio stems, 5.1 audio.
- Strong knowledge of project organization and archival workflows
- UE sequencer experience is a bonus but not required.
TNM considers a number of factors when determining each role’s base pay range, including industry benchmarks, location, experience, and other job specific skills. In addition to base pay, this role may be eligible for other incentive compensation including equity and profit share. The estimated base pay range for this role is U.S. only and not applicable for locations outside of the U.S.
TNM offers competitive and comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited PTO, supplemental life and disability, and more. Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part-time or temporary employees.
The estimated base pay range for this role is: $85,000 – $107,000