One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Growth Operations Manager
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Growth Operations Manager will play a critical role within the Growth Operations Department. Your job will be to lead cross-functional efforts, leveraging capabilities in systems and technology to improve overall business process and close gaps in inefficiencies. The Growth Ops Manager will support corporate initiatives that focus on technology and process leveraged by the teams that support our clients. The Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of projects, from initial assessment through business solution recommendation and implementation. This person will work with other teams such as Customer Success, Clinical Services, Marketing, Professional Services, Customer Support, System Administrators and Developers to ensure the entire customer journey, from onboarding to renewal and beyond, is smooth and in line with the Amwell corporate vision.
To be successful, this person must be highly motivated and self-sufficient with the ability to build and leverage strong relationships with internal stakeholders within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Manage initiatives that focus on improving or redesigning processes, implementing new technologies, and building new reporting packages to support all points of a Prospect and Customer Journey in our CRM.
- Manage projects and deliver objective analysis aimed at improving Sales organization performance and business outcomes through ad-hoc data pulls, data analysis, and reporting/dashboard creation.
- Lead change management for new processes by:
- Creating process documentation, training materials, and adherence reporting and assist in rollout and implementation of new or updated processes.
- Leading training and roll-out of new processes for Growth Operations and Commercial team to ensure proper execution of and adherence to new processes.
- Identify opportunities for automation, process, and system improvements across the Customer Journey within Salesforce and related tools.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the organization to define needs and deliver holistic solutions that improve internal and external stakeholder experiences, improve deal velocity and maximize bookings.
- Build and/or maintain operational dashboards and reporting to track project status and outcomes. Utilize the appropriate tools and assist with producing business reports and metrics packages for leadership review.
- Develop preventative and detective controls via validation rules and/or reporting to monitor compliance with required standards and processes established.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience
- Interest or experience in operations, management consulting, or business analytics/process optimization
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com required
- Self-starter with a flexible, adaptable style and the ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives with numerous stakeholders and drive decision making and progress
- Excellent critical thinking skills, with the ability to conduct analysis, and make strategic recommendations
- Ability to partner with different parts of the organization to identify and improve business outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication skills
- Highly organized, action oriented and committed to driving quality results
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars – our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a “virtual first” workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
The typical base salary range for this position is $107,600 – $147,950. The actual salary offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. In addition to base salary, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance and employee performance. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package dependent on the role. Some roles may be commission based, in which case the total compensation will be based on a commission and the above range may not be an accurate representation of total compensation.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific salary range based on the above factors listed.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance