One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Sherbet is a cryptocurrency-based casino. Players from all over the world can play against one another in various games to win cryptocurrency and other rewards. We recently launched an NFT collection which sold out in under 10 minutes and has provided us with the runway we need to build an incredible web experience for our community.
We are a fun and passionate group of people working remotely across five different countries, with our core team based in Australia. We are currently looking to hire a skilled front end developer to join our team.
In this role you will:
- Work with our designers to translate Figma files into code. You'll be working on our user-facing site, including games, user profiles, chat, navigation, and a staking interface (to list a few).
- Help us design a casino that delivers the best experience for users.
- Convert old SCSS files into Tailwind CSS, and bring our current platform up to par with modern-day standards.
- Conduct formal marketing experiments to collect and analyze valuable user feedback and validate key market assumptions.
- Iterate on and extend Sherbet to our community on a regular release schedule
At Sherbet, we are in the mid to late stages of building our platform. The platform will underpin our future growth, and this presents us with a whole host of technical challenges:
- Ensuring that the code we implement scales.
- Ensuring that application and data security concerns are at the heart of everything we build.
What are we looking for:
- Passionate about UX, and familiar with the UX challenges of crypto.
- Experience with ReactJS.
- Experience and knowledge in Tailwind CSS.
- Experience with animations and libraries like Framer Motion.
- Experience using Figma.
- Ability to choose appropriate tools to solve problems.
- Ability to decide when a given design pattern is appropriate.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Remote first company
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to receive payment in cryptocurrency