One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Subscribe to our highly customizable newsletter to get remote jobs from top remote job boards delivered to your inbox.
<>Note to all applicants: Biconomy are a fully remote company with a team dispersed all over the Globe, so we welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of your location. ><> ><>Join a leading Web 3 company that’s enabling and powering the builders of the new internet!><> ><>Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.><> ><>That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.><> ><>We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:><> ><>- Processed 22 million transactions><>- Facilitating over $233 million of transfer volume><>- Saving users over $4.7 million in gas fees!><> ><>What are we looking for?><> ><>We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to help build and scale our Quality Assurance processes, maintain the quality of the products and take Integration testing to new levels.><> ><>Our QA team will help us to deliver frictionless, top-quality products to the mass market. You will be responsible for leading and proactively coordinating the testing of Web3 & Web2 products across a specific test phase, technical domain, or product set, ensuring quality standards are met for any changes deployed.>< class="h3">What will you be doing?>
- Initiating test automation and test engineering practices, including aspects of ‘software development in Test’, performance & security testing
- Reading, writing, and debugging code in complex programs and supporting the refactoring of existing test frameworks
- Initiating the use and reuse of a broad range of tools, including open source and cloud-based
- Initiating the delivery of test engineering, typically using agile and CI/CD methods, including influencing how the teams develop user stories and acceptance criteria, typically deploying Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Building QAT service capability and coaching others to help improve QAT-wide practices to support the digital service standard, often working as part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on user needs and business-centered design
- Create, maintain, perform, and upgrade test scripts, analyze test cases, and provide regular progress reports
- 3+ years of experience in QA Testing
- Web3 / Blockchain experience is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail & can work with the development team comfortably
- Should know how to debug the code or read logs
- Should have experience in API & Performance testing
- Knowledge of CI/CD & Code management tools like Github & Security
- Hands-on experience in REST API, Performance & Black/White box Testing
- Knowledge of ETL testing is an added advantage