One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
USA – Remote
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks.
We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity.
Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is looking for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join CrowdStrike’s fast growing legal team. As our Litigation Paralegal, you will support the Litigation team in all stages of the litigation process and caseload management, among a variety of other responsibilities. This position will primarily support Commercial and Intellectual Property Litigations.
We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and energetic environment. You will be joining a team of friendly, supportive, and incredible legal professionals that successfully work together remotely around the world.
This position has a preference to candidates based on the West Coast or Central Time Zones but open to remote USA. Some travel may be required.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide litigation support, including:
- Initial review of pleadings and letters to assist attorneys’ evaluation;
- Drafting case chronologies and “cast of characters”;
- Preparing and reviewing discovery responses;
- Drafting and issuing of legal holds;
- Coordination of document production;
- Drafting correspondence and subpoena responses;
- Assist in arbitration and trial preparation; and
- Work with the eDiscovery team for document collection and production.
- Provide caseload management, including:
- Calendaring and docketing of case deadlines;
- Coordinate and handle deposition process;
- Assist in updates to litigation support database to track case progress;
- Coordinate interviews and search collections related to factual investigations;
- Assist in file maintenance.
- Provide litigation project support, including:
- Updating and managing policies, templates, process documents, playbooks and other forms;
- Assisting with factual development and analysis of cases including organizing documents, summarizing information, and talking to key stakeholders;
- Assisting Employment Legal Team as backup on pre-litigation employment disputes; and
- Preparing reports and presentations for senior management.
- Other duties assigned by the Legal Team
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years of paralegal experience with a law firm and/or in-house.
- Experience with litigation issues and processes.
- Experience with IP litigation is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and uphold the highest standards of discretion and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent or Paralegal certification
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a erse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action.
By embracing the ersity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in the U.S. is $70,000 – $130,000 per year + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.