One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
At resOS, we are looking for a talented Frontend developer (WordPress/PHP/HTML/CSS) with technical marketing skills (SEO, XML Schema, speed optimization, etc.) to manage our website, www.resOS.com as part of our marketing team. We need to fill the position as soon as possible. Please note that this job requires experience with building, designing, and maintaining custom WordPress websites from scratch.
Your role as a Frontend, WordPress, and design employee at resOS
Your primary responsibility will be to continuously extend, maintain, and ensure smooth functioning of our website www.resos.com.
You will be part of a small team, so we are looking for someone who can ask the right questions and deliver results proactively and independently. There will also be plenty of opportunities to help define tasks, join brainstorming sessions, and contribute to initiating and seeing through other relevant marketing projects.
The primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Make sure the website runs at all times and is stable in performance
- Identity and fix any potential bugs on the website
- Develop new sections in WordPress in close collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Maintain and optimize website health scores in accordance with tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush and Google Page Speed Insights.
- Technical SEO optimization of websites.
- Monitor keyword growth via search console (or similar) and help with reporting of relevant metrics.
- Collaborate with all teams (Development, Marketing, and Management) to ensure that the website meets standards and aligns with the strategy
- Work innovatively with procedures and processes - conceptualize and recommend new approaches to old problems where relevant
- Advanced WordPress experience
- An eye for (and interest in) design and UI
- Great understanding of SEO
- Ability to troubleshoot any website issues proactively
- English language proficiency is a necessity
- Proactive and comfortable working independently - the ability to take full ownership of ideas and tasks from initial scoping through development and deployment
- Organized - can take ownership of tasks and drive them forward
- Next-level attention to detail.
**We are Remote-First
**resOS is a remote-first company and we try to structure ourselves so that everyone can work from wherever they like. This philosophy lies deep in our DNA. We also have a co-working space available in Copenhagen where you can work from if you wish (you’ll get your own desk and a great lunch if you choose to), but employees can essentially work from anywhere in Europe or somewhere within a reasonable timezone. This means that most of our communication will happen in Notion and Slack, where we write, call, and share our screens when necessary. While we value flexibility, iniduality, and autonomy, we put great pride in giving ownership to every team member. By applying for a position in resOS we expect that you value ownership and responsibility and are capable of working within a remote structure.
**If you can recognize yourself in this post, please send us an application along with your CV through this portal. Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis for qualified applicants, so this job may be filled before the listed closing date if a great new team member is found early.
**resOS is a SaaS company that provides online booking software to restaurants, cafes, and hotels in more than 25 countries. We are a team of 8 people. Our system, resOS, is used by more than 1.000 restaurants around the world. We are focused on growth through online marketing (self-service), great support, and providing a world-class product and service for our users.