One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Irvine, CA (Option to be remote)
Sr. Administrative Assistant | Acorns
At Acorns, we’re building a financial wellness system that enables everyday Americans to save and invest every day. We are transforming the category and recruiting a team that is relentless at fulfilling our mission. The Acorns team comes together every day to look after the financial best interests of its customers, the up-and-coming. If you thrive in an environment where you can push yourself beyond all previous thresholds of possibility, come join us at Acorns.
Acorns is seeking a dynamic and motivated Sr. Administrative Assistant to support 2 to 3 members of the senior leadership team. As an Sr. Administrative Assistant you will provide flawless, proactive operational support to senior executives. This role will perform a wide array of administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, innate organizational skills and sound decision making.
This role has the option to be remote or based in our Irvine, CA or New York offices.
You are not expected to have experience with all listed requirements. If you feel passionately about Acorns’ mission, vision and values, please apply.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Learn your leader’s team organization, style and preferences
- Meet with key iniduals and leaders to become integrated into and understand the Acorns culture
- Familiarize yourself with internal and external partners that you will have consistent contact with
- Become proficient and effective with Acorns systems and tools that are needed for daily communication and organization
- Attend staff meetings and follow up on action items
- Partner with other Acorns admin staff to ensure seamless experience for full leadership team
WIthin 3 months, you will:
- Be a trusted partner to your leaders and other stakeholders
- Thoughtfully manage the demanding schedule of your leaders, including scheduling internal and external meetings and handling travel arrangements.
- Proactively anticipate needs and provide input on how to maximize efficiency for your leader
- Create, plan and execute on department events and meetings, which may include off-site meetings, team events, depart staff meetings and trainings
- Handle administrative responsibilities such as monthly business report consolidation, expense reimbursements and contact/distribution list management
- Assist with projects and project management to enhance effectiveness of leaders’ teams or broadly across the organization
What you will bring to Acorns:
- 2+ years experience providing administrative support
- Ability to manage complex calendar management without breaking a sweat
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Strong problem solving skills and poise under pressure
- Curiosity for learning new areas, including managing projects and taking on new challenges
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle
- Exceptional relationship building and influencing skills at all levels – upward/downward/sideways.
- Track record and reputation of demonstrating high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Proficient in Google Workplace (Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Apple Keynote
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- Flexible paid time off
- Numerous career possibilities that allow you to grow with Acorns
- Talented and motivated team members who care deeply about one another, our mission and our customers.
- The rare opportunity to create a new world. We inspire one another every day to do meaningful work that solves big societal challenges.
Acorns is how everyday consumers save & invest for the long term. By putting tools of wealth-making in everyone’s hands, Acorns has become the largest subscription service in U.S. consumer finance, serving over 5 million everyday Americans. Customers get automated investing in ersified portfolios built with help from experts. Acorns easy retirement account allows customers to invest in their future in minutes, no expertise required. To help everyone spend smarter, Acorns introduced banking that invests with every swipe, and cash-forward rewards. And, everyday Americans may invest in their kids and get money news they can use, all from the same app. To date, customers have invested over $15 billion with Acorns, much of it in spare change. From acorns, mighty oaks do grow!
With benevolence and courage, we look after the financial best interests of the up-and-coming; beginning with the empowering step of micro-investing.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Acorns believes ersity, equity and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We need a erse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.
- Lead with heart
- Make bold decisions
- Always build trust
- Never stop growing
- Find a way