One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable iniduals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
We are looking for a super sharp, highly-motivated, hard-working business-minded attorney with commercial contracting experience to join our commercial legal team. This job will involve interfacing with our commercial (sales) team to provide creative, proactive and pragmatic legal guidance and white-glove deal support. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with the ability to capture complex legal and business concepts clearly and concisely.
- Negotiate and draft a wide variety of commercial agreements including terms of service agreements, data processing agreements, services schedules, and some bespoke commercial agreements;
- Align with Data Ethics team to provide tangible advice to commercial stakeholders on data privacy issues arising in commercial transactions;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to drive commercial transactions to close;
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form contracts and legal processes;
Key Minimum Requirements:
- A JD degree and admission to at least one state bar.
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience drafting commercial contracts and providing legal guidance to commercial business teams, which can be obtained through working at an in-house legal department (experience in an Adtech/Martech, SaaS, data, or similar technology company is an advantage) or handling similar matters at a law firm.
- Self-motivation, an aptitude for technology, quick-learning abilities, proactiveness, and an eagerness to explore the business and technology domains.
- Being comfortable with ambiguity, multi-tasking, hard work, and independence.
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A customer service mindset and prioritize the customer’s needs.
- A sense of humor and a positive attitude to maintain a healthy work environment and foster positive relationships.
- Grit and resilience to handle challenging situations and persevere through obstacles.
- Prior in-house legal experience, preferably with an Adtech, Martech, SaaS, data or similar technology company.
- Expertise in any of the following areas: AdTech/MarTech, Data, Tech Transactions, Open Source Licensing. The candidate should have a deep understanding of the relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards in their area of expertise. They should have experience drafting and negotiating contracts, advising business teams on legal matters related to their area of expertise, and managing legal risks.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan 1:1 match up to 6% of salary helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan – 15% discount off the purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Location: Work in your home office in Boston
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that iniduals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.