One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Project Manager III
Sinch is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our newly established Developer Experience Initiative! As a Senior Project Manager, you will collaborate closely with a number of other teams and stakeholders to facilitate outcomes that align with the Developer Experience strategy and ultimately drive business success. This role will help us achieve our goals by coordinating key Engineering, Product, Marketing, Support and Documentation initiatives among various teams, groups, and business units. You will help us execute on our plans and ensure the projects we work on are properly tracked, budgeted, and staffed. Responsibilities include building consensus on key priorities, surfacing the critical path for overall project plan, identifying the metrics to be used to measure value creation, and consistently report on actual vs estimated progress. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator to broad audiences, be a link between technical and non-technical teams, and comfortable balancing multiple tasks. You also need to be a great teammate and have an interest in solving various types of problems and challenges.
- Coordinate multiple large technical and non-technical projects in a fast-growing, startup environment where scope is subject to change and there is a high degree of risk
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Own change management throughout the lifecycle of the projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Provide regular updates to the leadership team and other stakeholders
- Alert project team to dependency impact and project timeline
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and raise alerts to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Proven technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- 5+ years of dynamic IT project management required
- College degree or PMP certification
- Agile/scrum experience
- Experience presenting to senior leadership and executive team
- Experience with process improvement
- Ability to work independently and be self-sufficient
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
STAY HEALTHY: We offer 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your inidual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy 5+ weeks of paid time off. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support through Maven.
WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.
The annual starting salary for this position is between $104,800 – 137,500. Factors which may affect starting pay within this range may include geography/market, skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.