One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Senior Talent Development and Culture Specialist
Location: London / Remote
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
- Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
- Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
- Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
- Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
- Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
- Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
- The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we re looking for:
- You re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
- You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
- You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
- You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
- You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
- You are welcoming toward a erse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
- You re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
At Chainlink Labs, the People Team plays a pivotal role in driving the company’s growth and shaping its future. We strive to make Chainlink Labs the premier destination in the Web3 space. Our goal is to attract, inspire, and retain a global, erse and highly skilled workforce that continually raises the bar for performance and in driving impact. We foster an environment in which career-defining moments are created, offering meaningful challenges that unlock unprecedented opportunities for personal and professional growth. We compete fiercely in the Web3 labor market and extend our reach into the Web2 talent pool, always aiming to share knowledge and onboard non-Web3 talent into our company and industry. The People Team is at the forefront of these endeavors, playing a crucial role in nurturing a culture where the business and our employees win.
Working closely with HR, business and function leaders, the Global Talent specialist is responsible for translating key business objectives and priorities into development programs and resources that optimize employee performance and career development at CLL. The role is responsible for building a thriving culture for CLL employees, ensuring employee learning needs and career development resources are built in flow of work and these practices together help build a high performing culture at CLL. This role, apart from Career Development, also builds for the company s annual Performance Management processes and Culture. Being a specialist in the three spaces enables the connectedness needed in how employees build a competitive career in the Web 3 space.
Objectives of this Role
- In collaboration with HR and business stakeholders, identify inidual and organizational development needs for inidual contributors and leaders in alignment with the business objectives
- Create and execute a performance process that focuses on feedback and growth
- Implement career development programs (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, training)
- Design and deliver professional development programs for employee and manager levels including training, tools and resources in a cohesive curriculum
- Identify and support Culture council bodies and equip team members at CLL to own the culture
- Build and program manage all pilots in Performance, Culture and Development space
- Work with the systems team to introduce a relevant LMS platform and its processes that can be leveraged for key learning tasks such as participant registration, pre-work notifications, course delivery, post-session survey and assessments, etc.
- Build quarterly reporting capabilities for all learning and development activities and create quarterly summary reports to include participant detail, function, location, etc.
- Build data analytics around learning statistics to help make informed decisions regarding future learning deliverables
- Design and direct the delivery of a global performance management process
- Research best practices on performance management processes and recommend updates as needed
- Provide ongoing training and resources to ensure performance management is embedded into the culture of CLL
- Fosters a learning culture in the organization by helping employees take ownership of their development and careers
Skills & Qualifications
- BS/BA in Business Training, Psychology, Instructional design or a related field
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
- 8-10 years experience in building and executing within the Culture, Development and Performance space
- Prior exposure to performance management processes and systems
- Current knowledge of effective adult learning and career development strategies and methods
- Working knowledge of performance management best practices, processes and systems
- Business acumen with ability to translate learning strategy and goals into actionable programs
- Good instructional design skills applied to professional skills development
- Experience in project management, budgeting and vendor management
- Strong facilitator in classroom or virtual settings and current learning technologies
- Effective oral, written, presentation and visual communication skills
- Performance orientation with the ability to identify root cause issues and apply the most appropriate solution (performance management, training, coaching, etc)
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.