One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
HR Business Partner – Remote
Requisition ID: 31951
Job Location(s): Ames, IA, US
We are currently seeking a HR Business Partner to support one of our Sales business, globally. Position can be done remotely within the US.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- In this role, you will focus on organizational capability and organizational design, talent management, employee engagement and leadership development. You will act as a sparring partner for top managers to support the ongoing organizational development and help us scale the business.
- You will develop, coach and support our leaders in the ision and implement the key leadership processes around performance and talent, foster a strong collaboration across the unit itself and participate in cross-organizational projects with a team of other HR Business Partners across the globe.
- Travel up to 30% both domestic and international to support your business unit.
Background & Skills
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience as an HR Generalist or HR Business Partner
- Must be able to work in the US, both now and in the future, without sponsorship.
- Proactive, out-of-the-box thinking with the will to challenge and question the status quo.
- Very good understanding of organizational development and change management, leading transformation processes and managing resistance; personally views change as an opportunity while being resilient.
- Proficient interpersonal, coaching and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, inidually, in groups and across cultures.
- Hands-on mentality while acting as an internal consultant to the business leaders.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Achieving success and winning through and with others is your chosen approach. You bring a can-do-attitude with experience in influencing and leading through various stakeholders in a global, highly matrixed, and industrial environment.
At Danfoss, we believe that a erse and inclusive workplace fosters creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making. When you consider this job posting, do you feel like your profile is not a perfect match?
Numerous studies have found that women and people of color are more likely to apply only when they meet all requirements listed in the job posting. Even if you do not check all the boxes, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are curious to find out how you can bring new insights to the role or to Danfoss as an organization.
We are excited to offer you the following benefits with your employment:
- Bonus system
- Paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- Personal insurance
- Communication package
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups
- State of the art virtual work environment
- Employee Referral Program
This list does not promise or guarantee any particular benefit or specific action. They may depend on country or contract specifics and are subject to change at any time without prior notice.