One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Senior Paralegal – Prospectus Filings – Remote
Location: US National
Together we fight for everyone’s opportunity for a better financial future.
We will do this together with customers, partners and colleagues. We will fight for others, not against: We will stand up for and champion everyone’s access to opportunities. The status quo is not good enough we believe every inidual and every community deserves access to financial opportunities. We are determined to support both iniduals and communities in reaching a better financial future. We know that reaching this future depends on our actions today.
Like our Purpose Statement, Voya believes in being bold and committed to action. We are committed to a work environment where the differences that we are born with and those we acquire throughout our lives are understood, valued and intentionally pursued. We believe that our employees own our culture and have a responsibility to foster an environment where we all feel comfortable bringing our whole selves to work. Purposefully bringing our differences together to positively influence our culture, serve our clients and enrich our communities is essential to our vision.
Are you ready to join a company with a strong purpose and a winning culture? Start your Voyage Apply Now
Get to Know the Opportunity:
Prepare annual and ongoing post-effective amendment and supplementary prospectus filings for group variable annuity registration statements under the direction of SEC counsel.
Please Note: Work location for this role is FLEXIBLE! This position allows 100% remote work from home or allows work to be performed in any of our major office locations with a hybrid schedule.
The Contributions You’ll Make:
- Responsible for project management and preparation of annual post-effective updates and supplementary filings for group variable annuity product registration statements in compliance with the ’33 Act and ’40 Act using forms N-4 and S-3
- Coordinate with auditors, corporate finance, marketing, product, operations, attorneys, actuaries, fund companies, IT, and financial printers to ensure filings are processed in accordance with regulatory requirements and time frames
- Experience with initial and updating summary prospectuses (ISPs and USPs) in accordance with SEC Rule 498A
- Conduct ongoing analyses of the annual filing process using continuous improvement techniques and implement internal best practices to improve efficiencies
- Conduct periodic quality audits of fund information contained in prospectuses to ensure adherence to federal SEC regulations
- Capable of delivering a high volume of work within aggressive timelines in a highly regulated environment
Minimum Knowledge & Experience:
- Basic knowledge of federal securities law with a focus on the group deferred variable annuity line of business
- Working knowledge of SEC rule 498A including ISPs and USPs.
- Experience with the SEC’s EDGAR database.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Compensation Pay Disclosure:
Voya is committed to pay that’s fair and equitable, which means comparable pay for comparable roles and responsibilities.
The below annual base salary range reflects the expected hiring range(s) for this position in the location(s) listed. In addition to base salary, Voya offers incentive opportunities (i.e., annual cash incentives, sales incentives, and/or long-term incentives) based on the role to reward the achievement of annual performance objectives. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Voya Financial is willing to pay at the time of this posting.
Actual compensation offered may vary from the posted salary range based upon the candidate’s geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed-upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
$69,700 – $87,130 USD
What We Offer
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%)
- Voya Retirement Plan employer paid cash balance retirement plan (4%)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Paid time off including 20 days paid time off, nine paid company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
- Paid volunteer time 40 hours per calendar year