One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
We are GOVASSISTGovAssist is a highly specialized consultancy organization with a primary focus on facilitating immigration to the United States.At GovAssist, we pride ourselves on our unwavering commitment to providing exceptional services. Our partnership with GovAssist Legal allows us to offer a comprehensive wide array of visa solutions tailored to meet our customer's unique needs and specific requirements. Our proficient and knowledgeable team is well-versed in all facets of visa processing, from investor visas, marriage visas, and citizenship to green card procedures. Countless iniduals have been able to successfully travel or move to the United States after relying on our devotion to aiding them in navigating the often complexity of this process.Reviewing a part of our ongoing projects will give you a clear idea of our current focus and priorities: govassist.com, govassistlegal.com, evisa.us.com, travelassist.us.com, and visaexpress.us.com. As an industry frontrunner, we strive for excellence in all aspects of our services, constantly innovating and making strategic adjustments to ensure our customers receive the optimal outcome.The most important aspects of our recruitment process are self-awareness and collaboration. We seek iniduals who possess a thorough comprehension of their own selves and what they wish for in their professional path. This means our collaborators not only possess the right skills but also make the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry. We welcome the chance to get to know you, and we are committed to building a erse and inclusive team that consists of a variety of backgrounds, cultures, languages, experiences, preferences, and characteristics. The OpportunityOur team is actively seeking resourceful and enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives to collaborate with as a part of our global consulting program. We think of You as an independent, high-achieving inidual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. * as a member of the team, you will constantly promote and preserve GovAssist's dedication to delivering an outstanding customer experience.
* we expect you to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will approach the unexplored and unprecedented as an opportunity to unravel solutions outstandingly.
* you will handle a generous volume of inquiries via multiple channels (calls, chats, e-mails) - this is why, besides being an upbeat and proactive listener, having a solid background in a similar customer service position is required (at least two years).
* every collaborator takes ownership of their work but can always engage others for assistance when necessary; thanks to our strong team spirit, we are always keen to help our colleagues.
* multiple time zones collaboration: effective communication is essential.
* autonomy in your time management: fully remote and flexible intervals while enhancing the living you lead.If you are:
* faultless in written and spoken English and Spanish.
* adaptable, flexible, and comfortable with ambiguity.
* a people person, genuine helper: empathetic with customer goals, frustrations, and circumstances.
* security and privacy-focused; maintaining the company's privacy and data protection processes are crucial.
* customer-centric and business-oriented mindset.
* comfortable with technology and technical terminology.
* organized and detail-oriented; one tiny error will lead to prejudicious repercussions.
* have the ability to communicate effectively with iniduals from different backgrounds and levels of comprehensiveness and experience.
* experienced with complex situations, know when and how to maintain your position, and have a dynamic approach to adapting to changing requirements. You may need to adjust to different hours and intervals, but we do our best to accommodate time zones based on the team and location.
* a workstation equipped with an Intel i5 equivalent or newer and 16GB or more RAM (you will be using highly resource-consuming apps, the reason for mentioned processing power being necessary);
* a second monitor and noise-canceling headset;
* and high-speed internet connection: +30 MBPS with less than 100 secs latency;Then let us meet!The starting hourly rate for this role is $6/h, and we expect a full-time and long-term collaboration. You will:
* provide support and consultancy while helping our customers complete the necessary steps in becoming Green Card holders or permanent citizens, as well as travel across the United States for tourism or business matters; we are expecting you to be fully confident while taking ownership in representing this spectrum of customer's experience.
* be a role model leading our support readiness for existing and predicted challenges and sharing ideas to improve the quality of the team's customer support service.
* onboard and integrate yourself into the GovAssist team and become familiar with the various platforms and systems we utilize while offering timely and outstanding support.
* be diligent in attending training sessions and keeping up with knowledge assembled industry-related on our service offerings and products.
* learn how talent is sourced and empowered through the GovAssist network and effectively balance responsibilities to ensure the highest efficiency and productivity.
* build high-touch, consultative, and strong customer relationships through regular and open communications.
* collaborate with a forward-thinking, globally distributed and fully remote team.
* constantly provide feedback and let your management line know how they can help you achieve your goals and potential.
* will keep practicing and gaining fluency while basic skills are mastered, allowing you to take on newer, more exciting challenges across our company.
* contribute to peer success through creativity and sharing critical constructive feedback.
* suggest and challenge current practices and processes to improve the experience for our users and the team.
* document solutions for the knowledge base and share innovation and automation excellence ideas.Please mention the word PROPERLY when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDozYzAxOjpmMDNjOjkyZmY6ZmUyMzo0NDNm). This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human.
Salary and compensation$10,000 — $20,000/year
🌎 Distributed team
🚫 No politics at work