One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Updox- UI/UX Designer (Remote, US)
Updox- Product Designer (Remote, US)
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://www.evercommerce.com/about-us/careers/
We are looking for a Product Designer to focus on our Updox Platform. At Updox, our mission is to help healthcare providers streamline their business operations and patient engagement so they can spend more time delivering care. As a critical team member, you will directly shape the tools and experiences used by tens of thousands of medical professionals. Come join our team and make a real difference.
The ideal candidate has a passion for designing thoughtful experiences that enable users to enjoy tools to get their job done, not get in the way. You are curious to learn about how people do their jobs, and what is most important to them. You have experience in crafting product experiences from end-to-end, in designing interfaces, and in researching how those designs are received by users. You enjoy working across an organization with developers, product managers, customer support, and others.
- Understanding our users and their daily tasks, especially their pain points
- Generating journey maps or other artifacts to represent critical use cases and workflows
- Creating high fidelity mockups of elegant, usable, and consistent user interfaces
- Bringing a design aesthetic for visually pleasing interfaces that are approachable and clean
- Facilitating user research and usability testing, incorporating feedback to iterate quickly to a solid solution
- Contributing to the broader team defining core usability and visual design concepts that deliver a consistent experience to users across products
- Managing priorities and opportunities to maximize impact
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- Well versed in user experience, user interface design, and user research
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Product Designer
- Proven expertise solving complex problems with simple and engaging products across web, mobile, and desktop products
- Proven ability to produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and UI mock-ups
- BS/MS in design, human computer interaction, human factors, or equivalent experience
- Strong communications skills with a positive attitude
- Willing to travel occasionally to visit with users on-site
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus
Where:The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States, with travel to the office occurring one day per quarter – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely.Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
The target base compensation for this position is $80,000 to $90,000 USD per year in most US locations.Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value ersity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!