One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Customer Lending Representative
Direct Sales | Remote
Position at loanDepot
Our Customer Lending Representatives are the heartbeat of loanDepot’s sales force. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our consumers who are searching for the best product that fits their needs. If you like a challenge and excel in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Handle 200-300 calls per day on an outbound dialer.
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective customers and builds rapport quickly.
- Verify information submitted by the consumer through an online inquiry.
- Identify customer’s goals and objectives.
- Send quality lead transfers to our Loan Officers who are licensed and able to continue the conversation.
- 2+ years of outbound Call Center Experience required.
- 2+ years of Customer Service and/or Sales Experience required.
- Ability to handle high volume phone calls and various rebuttals required.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required, Bilingual a plus.
- Proficient Computer and Data Entry Skills required.
- High School Degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Inclusive, erse and collaborative culture where people from all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric people
- Extensive internal growth and professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical health
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt positions
loanDepot (NYSE: LDI) is a digital commerce company committed to serving its customers throughout the home ownership journey. Since its launch in 2010, loanDepot has revolutionized the mortgage industry with a digital-first approach that makes it easier, faster, and less stressful to purchase or refinance a home. Today, as the nation’s second largest non-bank retail mortgage lender, loanDepot enables customers to achieve the American dream of homeownership through a broad suite of lending and real estate services that simplify one of life’s most complex transactions. With headquarters in Southern California and offices nationwide, loanDepot is committed to serving the communities in which its team lives and works through a variety of local, regional, and national philanthropic efforts.
Base pay is one part of our total compensation package for Customer Lending Representatives. The base hourly rate for this role is $17/hour; in addition to a monthly bonus incentive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value ersity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.