- SOFTWARE PRODUCT – ENGINEERING
SageSure Insurance Managers has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant. We are seeking a talented administrative professional to support our Vice President of Software Product.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and organized, able to work well with many leadership personality types, work effectively across a geographically-distributed organization, be capable of promoting the company’s cultural values, a natural at managing time and expectations and a reliable self-starter.
This position is remote and requires the ability to be available Eastern time zone work hours.
What you’d be doing:
- Providing organizational support to the VP of Software and several members of his team
- Planning meetings, offsite events and booking travel
- Organizing and filing expense reports
- Managing procurement
- Compiling agendas, reports, and related materials for regular leadership team meetings
- Creating and/or reviewing presentation graphics and slides as needed
- Completing ad-hoc projects as needed
- Completing ad-hoc projects and overflow support as needed
- Collaborating with other executives and their assistants to support company operations
- Maintaining and assigning logins and staff lists within various software applications, for numerous teams/departments/divisions
We’re looking for someone who has:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required. College degree preferred.
- 3+ years of administrative assistant experience supporting multiple VP level executives
- Advanced MS Office skills
- The ability to multi-task and is detail-oriented
- The strong desire to work on a team with a results-driven approach
- A forward thinker who proactively proposes creative solutions
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- A natural and positive team player who excels at building and maintaining relationships