Thali is an innovative perpetual swaps protocol aimed at bringing a gamified experience to off-chain asset trading. The DAO has the support from IndiDAO, an ecosystem support DAO founded by key members of Polygon, Wazir X and other leading projects in the Indian crypto industry. Building on a ZK-rollup stack, users will be able to trade exposure on multiple asset classes and exotic data feeds within DeFi as well as exciting gamification mechanisms with NFTs, leaderboards and more.
The mission for the Visual Artist is to lead the protocol’s visual identity and be the leading creative mind to structure its visual experience for users. You’ll take ownership of all visual design needs and will help manage external partners or coordinate with community members for additional resources. Ideally, you’re someone who’s excited about branding, memes, cyberpunk, NFTs and more. You probably know about DeFi and crypto, yet you want to go deeper into it and the world of DAOs.
- A passion for DeFi and decentralization. A willingness to participate in the DAO’s community activities and governance processes.
- Capacity to perform autonomously and bringing a “we” mentality to the team and the overall tech strategy for the DAO.
- Thorough understanding of best practices in branding visual art, creative direction and memeology (yes, bring on the memes).
- Interest in gamification, NFTs and how to apply that to a synthetic trading protocol.
- Future-proof oriented thinking when it comes to managing the global vision of the DAO’s brand and a multi-cultural mindset.
- 5+ years of visual design experience, having led brand creation and development across multiple mediums (animations, social media, branding etc.).
- Ninja-level experience with Adobe suite of tools and best practices to get work done efficiently.
- You’re not afraid of meeting deadlines and doing a little push here and there.
- Understanding of DeFi, crypto memes and the overall industry.
- An interest to harness the power of our community to drive visual and design output for the DAO.
- Bonus: Experience creating and having your own NFTs.
- We’re looking for full-time roles to join as core team members of the DAO. You can be remote anywhere in the world, we’d prefer an overlap with EU or Asian time zones.
- Compensation is a package of USDC and the DAO’s native token as incentives.
- We value skin in the game and alignment with the project’s mission, as such, the incentives in the native token represent a long-term opportunity for all stakeholders including the core team members.
- Please reach out via email with your resume and portfolio.
- If successful, you’ll have an initial brief interview with our founders and team.