One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Do you enjoy helping fellow developers, answering their questions, and showing them how to build cool projects using static site generators? As a Developer Evangelist, you're the bridge between the web developer community and CloudCannon. As part of our Marketing team, your work will involve crafting engaging content, teaching developers new technologies and workflows, forging solid relationships, and becoming a pillar in the static site generator community.
- Be the Guide: Deliver inspiring presentations, lead informative workshops, and create top-notch content (blogs, videos, social media posts, etc.) that showcase CloudCannon in action.
- Be the Friend: Engage with developers across various online communities. Respond to their queries, celebrate their successes, and sometimes, just talk code. Participate in tech events, meetups, and hackathons - be there for the community.
- Be the Listener: Gather and share valuable feedback from developers with our product team - you help us make CloudCannon even better.
- Be the Connector: Build strong, meaningful relationships within the developer community. Win hearts, make friends, and inspire web developers to love CloudCannon.
- Stellar communication skills, with a knack for public speaking and content creation. If you can explain complex concepts in a simple, engaging way, you're our person!
- A people-first mindset, with the ability to forge and nurture relationships.
- A shared passion for our technology and a genuine desire to empower developers.
- A desire to learn and improve every day.
We believe the best way to build a thriving and sustainable company is to look after our people. We do our best to cultivate an environment where people enjoy coming to work and take pride in offering benefits that put our people first:
- A 4-day workweek
- A modern, newly refurbished office space
- Flexible work hours
- The option to work from home
- An allowance for setting up your home office
- A transportation subsidy
- Regular social events to foster camaraderie
- Office snacks and beverages to keep you fuelled
- High-end equipment to power your creativity
- A culture that encourages balance, growth, and mutual support
If you're ready to join a team that's dedicated to making a difference in the world of content collaboration, we'd love to hear from you!