One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Subscribe to our highly customizable newsletter to get remote jobs from top remote job boards delivered to your inbox.
<>At Railroad19, we develop customized software solutions and provide software development services. We are currently seeking a QA Engineer with experience working in an environment that leverages Continuous Integration/Deployment and Testing. This role will allow the candidate to help build best practices for tooling/deployments as well as have opportunities to learn from and support both senior front-end and back-end developers.><> >< class="h3">About us:>
- We develop customized software solutions and provide software development services. We’re a specialized team of developers and architects. As such, we only bring an “A” team to the table, through hard work and a desire to lead the industry — this is our company culture — this is what sets Railroad19 apart.
- At Railroad19, you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. We are headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, but we are a distributed team of remote developers across the US.
- This is a full-time role with vacation, full benefits, and 401k. Railroad19, Inc. provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture.
- The role is remote - U.S. located, only full time (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp, or 1099).
- Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements
- Develop and maintain manual test processes in alignment with the project and/or organization's standards and tools
- Create tests to verify and quantify the quality of the produced software
- Participate in early story development and design sessions, when necessary, to suggest and assist in acceptance criteria, boundary tests, and automation plans
- Once the story is ready to be tested, execute test cases and provide detailed and timely feedback
- Uncover, document, and track defects
- Improve test case execution efficiency and test coverage
- Write and/or perform Manual, Integrations, Acceptance Tests, Functional Tests
- Understand validation results of testing
- Create training documentation & conduct knowledge transfer sessions
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with the Engineering and Product teams to deliver quality software iteratively
- Integrate QA processes into Software Development & Release Cycles Negotiate appropriate solutions with multiple stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver a high-performance application that contains little or no defects
- 3 or more years of professional experience testing Microservices.
- 3 or more years of professional experience with Java, REST-Assured, Postman/Newman, TestNG, and other HTTP Request Client Libraries
- Proficient in the functional and non-functional testing of APIs, including validating JSON (schema and data formats) and API versioning strategy
- Ability to Demonstrate understanding of authorization and authentication mechanisms
- Experience with CI/CD tools, and knowledge of how pipelines work
- Experience with build and configuration tools, such as Maven or Gradle
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working in Agile development and delivery environment
- Experience with various Java IDE's: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, etc.
- Experience with Swagger/ Swagger Workflow
- Experience with GraphQL as an API Query language
- Experience testing with in AWS Environment/ Tools/ Integration
- Experience with testing in containerized environments, preferably Docker