One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
**Please Note: This is a fully remote position for candidates based anywhere in Europe.**
We’re looking for a Senior**DevOps Engineer** that would build and support the infrastructure that drives the next generation of our products and services.
- Understand the front-facing user experience of our products, and work alongside other team members to ensure that our architecture utilizes the best principles/practices is necessary.
- Build and support infrastructure for Aldrin’s new products, including but not limited to our centralized and decentralized exchange platform, as well as other internal applications as necessary.
- Work closely with traders and Aldrin developers and have the opportunity to improve your knowledge of building high-performance scalable applications, understand broader system architecture, and understand the cryptocurrency market.
- Ideally be passionate about the crypto markets, blockchain technology, and decentralized application
- DevOps engineer for 4-5+ years, at minimum
- Expert knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker
- Strong experience with AWS Cloud Platform
- Understanding the concept of Infrastructure-as-Code and experience with tools like Terraform
- Good experience with Linux, bash, shell scripts
- Deep understanding of web, HTTP, networking, security, scaling for cloud-based deployments
- Experience with building and supporting monitoring and alerting systems (Grafana, Prometheus, etc.)
- Good in building CI/CD/CT pipelines
- Experience with NoSQL & RDBMS database administration
- Database clustering, database high-availability strategies, database performance tuning, would be a big plus
- A good understanding of blockchain architecture, cryptography, and PKI would be a big plus
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Personality traits: professional, problem solver, proactive, passionate, team player
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a erse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
_At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly erse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity._