One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Lead Nurture – Team Lead
Location: USAFull Time
Reporting to the Lead Nurture Supervisor, the Lead Nurture Team Lead will support enrollment activities by acting as the first point of contact for Lead Nurture agents. The Team Lead will be responsible for supporting the Lead Nurture Agents by providing daily workflows, speaking with escalated caretakers, tracking productivity and coaching. A successful Team Lead will be able to excel at identifying the needs of their pod. They should be able to provide clarifying program information to agents assisting prospective families and assist them with making an informed decision about their student(s) education. Team Leads should also keep customer satisfaction at the core of every behaviour they demonstrate.
- Under the direction of the Lead Nurture Supervisor, organizes team efforts to exceed new app goals and conversion rates
- Analyze reports/dashboards related to the day-to-day operations and overall productivity of the team to improve accuracy in forecasts and to drive performance
- Monitors performance and identifies areas for team growth and inidual development
- Under the direction of the Lead Nurture Supervisor, provide coaching and support to Lead Nurture F in lead management, quality communication, forecasting and performance
- Assist Lead Nurture Supervisor with check-ins and coaching as needed
- Thoroughly documents coaching and training
- Actively participate in weekly meeting rhythms being prepared to discuss performance data, prospective applicant concerns, and creative solutions to enhance team performance
- Minimum one year direct outbound call experience
- Prior school enrollment/registration experience a plus
- Prior experience with Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in customer service and team environment with strong customer service skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, multitasking skills, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven positive attitude
- Must be a customer-focused, team player
- Must be able to work during call queues that are open M-F 9a-11p EST, Sat-Sun 9a-7p EST.
Pearson Virtual Schools is focused on providing a flexible work environment to its employees, including the ability to work from home on a regular basis in most positions. We believe that flexibility in work/life balance is a critical part of our culture and employee satisfaction, and we are proud to provide our employees with the ability to work from anywhere, anytime. In exchange, we require that employees have the appropriate means to work remotely, including adherence to our work at home policies regarding home office setup, including but not limited to the privacy of records, technology standards, equipment standards and expectations.
The following equipment will be provided to you by the company as a full-time employee:
- Laptop and phone
The following equipment will need to be provided by you, as the employee, when working from home:
- 2nd monitor (required)
- Mouse (required)
- Keyboard (required)
Customer Centric – Acts with a strong customer mindset (both internal and external) and i a visible advocate for the customer. Builds strong relationships with customers and uses those to improve their experience and outcomes.
Communications – A great communicator who engages teams and stakeholders with thoughtful delivery and messages that resonate.
Works well in a matrix – Models collaboration, solves problems with peers, builds trust and support.
Takes personal responsibility – Can be relied on to complete tasks timely and well, demonstrates “ownership” regardless of the outcome, proactive in exploring and exploiting new opportunities.
Compensation at Pearson is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific location. As required by the Colorado, California, Washington State, and New York City laws, the pay range for this position is as follows:
Minimum full-time salary is $21.45