One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
**Who are we?**
We are a staffing and IT services company based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- We are a tier 1 supplier to some of Switzerland's most-attractive employers
- We are an international team with several Talent Sourcers already working remotely
- We can speak 10 languages and dialects within the team
- We take pride in doing an excellent job and delivering top-quality services to our clients
- To encourage communication, we have daily team meetings, bi-weekly reviews and have senior team members available on an ad hoc basis to discuss your needs/questions
What would your tasks and responsibilities be?
- Sourcing candidates for IT roles in Switzerland
- Communicating with candidates to learn about their goals
- Matching candidates to opportunities
- Presenting opportunities to candidates
- Preparing applications
- Guiding the application process
- Assisting Recruiters throughout the application process
- Developing and maintaining the company CRM
- Continuous learning about the subject matter
What are the required qualifications?
- An affinity for IT
- Willingness to learn
- A bright, friendly, professional, respectful, collaborative personality
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English – must have professional working proficiency
- Fluency in either Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian or French (we would like to expand the languages we can communicate with our clients)
- Quality awareness and care in your work
- You act in a customer-oriented manner
- Resilience, flexibility and endurance
What can we offer you?
- Continuous training, learning, and development
- Daily international exposure
- Inclusion in meetings and more responsibilities over time
- An hourly payment plus commission
- 20 days of PTO (paid time off) and flexibility to take more unpaid holidays
- We offer an Internet Service Provider allowance and hardware allowance
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration independent of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity and everything else that makes you unique.
We are proud to have grown into a erse and international company with around 20 nationalities among our 30 colleagues. We are excited to receive your application and hopefully to welcome you to the team.