One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
What's great about SingleOps:
SingleOps is a SaaS startup providing an all-in-one business management solution used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability. Because of SingleOps our customers have processed over $1.5 billion in revenue. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry's evolution.
We have been recognized as one of America’s fastest companies by Inc. 5000, as well as being recognized by the Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter award in 2021 as being one of the top 100 fastest growing companies (psst...this is our 3rd time in a row!) It’s a great time to join the ride! We are looking for erse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. Our core values are Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, and Get S*** Done How You Want; if this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role
Reporting to the VP of Product, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will be a key addition to the team, and contribute in a big way to the growth of the company. At Singleops, we strive to empower our product teams to solve problems, and deliver solutions that our customers love. As our next product manager, you will be directly responsible for improving the lives of our customers, and making a big impact on our business
- Be an integral part of a cross functional team that also consists of a product designer and several engineers
- Ensure that any solutions delivered by your team are both valuable, and work for our business
- Contribute to your team a strong understanding of our business, our users, the data around how our products are used, and knowledge around industry and competitive trends
- Foster healthy collaboration among your teammates in order to deliver the very best solutions to our customers
- And lastly: while shipping features is necessary, it is not sufficient; we look to our product managers to deliver great outcomes for our customers and for our business
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years working in software related roles (i.e. CS, QA, Engineering, Data Analytics, etc.)
- 3+ years working as a product manager on a technology-powered product
- 3+ years working for a SaaS company
- You know, and have practiced, the techniques of modern product discovery
- As a product manager, you have made a big impact on your customers and your business
The base salary range for this role is $155,000 to $175,000 and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. SingleOps complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.< class='"content-conclusion"'>
Work authorization sponsorship is not available for SingleOps roles at this time. Candidates must have proper work authorization to work for any employer in the United States, without sponsorship from the company.
Reasons why you would love it here!
- An amazing startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is important. We have great health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of employee premiums on our base health insurance plan, and 70% for dependents. For dental and vision insurance we pay 100% for employee premiums, and 50% for dependents.
- We also offer additional options for HSA (with employer contribution!), FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- $100 budget to set up your home office with any equipment you need on top of what we already provide you.
- No questions asked unlimited PTO for mental breaks and relaxation. And as added bonus, we have the holiday shutdown where you have the last week of the year completely off!
- Equity for all employees
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times, as well as an awesome headquarters in midtown Atlanta.
- Inclusive company-wide Slack communities to keep everyone engaged and find common interests
SingleOps is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.