One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
MEI Support Specialist
# of Openings: 2
Who we are…
Ciox Health merged with Datavant in 2021, creating the nation’s largest health data ecosystems, powering secure data connectivity on behalf of thousands of providers, payers, health data analytics companies, patient-facing applications, government agencies, research institutions and life science companies. The combined company is focused on improving patient outcomes and reducing costs by removing impediments to the secure exchange of health data. Ciox, a Datavant company will offer the ability to access, exchange, and connect data among the thousands of organizations in its ecosystem for use cases ranging from better clinical care and value-based payments to health analytics and medical research.
What we offer
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand their current skills to create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and long-term career goals. Our environment is what most of our employees are the proudest of. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change how the health Industry manages its’ medical records.
What we need
The MEI Support Specialist position serves as a key role within the Service Operation Division within Ciox. This position will support the Manager of Embedded Support (MEI) Team with performing daily administrative and clerical tasks that will enable the MEI and Service Operations teams to meet customer SLAs and to focus on critical client tasks. The position has specific responsibility for maintaining communication with MEI Leadership at a specific project level, to ensure the strategic plan is executed, as well as incorporating escalation as needed to facilitate completion of retrieval method identified.
What You Will Do…
- Work closely with MEIs to understand project needs and assist with successful completion of same.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports to MEIs on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Perform basic online research, move providers, create new Outreaches, Resolve SH Codes, Set Retrieval Methods, etc. within Ciox Chartfinder platform.
- Perform basic research in Ciox Healthsource platform.
- Log all transactions into the designated Ciox platform.
- Maintain accurate record keeping and data management
- Maintain an excel spreadsheet of daily work as directed.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need…
- 6-12 months experience in a role similar to ROI medical record retrieval preferred
- Basic computer skills including Windows based applications (Excel and Outlook) and the ability to perform other basic computer functions.
To ensure the safety of patients and staff, many of our clients require post-offer health screenings and proof and/or completion of various vaccinations such as the flu shot, Tdap, COVID-19, etc. Any requests to be exempted from these requirements will be reviewed by Ciox Human Resources and determined on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the state in which you will be working, exemptions may be available on the basis of disability, medical contraindications to the vaccine or any of its components, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, and/or religion.
For remote work, this position requires that you provide a high-speed internet connection, subject to applicable expense reimbursement requirements (if any), and a work environment free from distractions.